March 28, 2024, 03:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221921 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 22, 2011, 10:40:09 AM »

Went to vote for our man Yuri and was told, numerous times, to go back and type in the letters and re-submit.  Guess I wasn't "seeing" the letters correctly.  Gave up finally, and will try to vote later.   

Go Yuri!   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: April 22, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235999/Stain-in-Casey-Anthonys-car-trunk-allowed-as-evidence-in-trial
Stain in Casey Anthony's car trunk allowed as evidence in trial
By Jaqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:12 AM

ORLANDO --

Judge Belvin Perry ruled Thursday that the stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk is admissible. Evidence centering around it could her used at the young mothers murder trial slated to start in May.

The state will still have to show why the evidence should be included at trial like they will with other pieces of evidence.

News 13's legal analyst David Fussell calls this ruling a "minor disappointment" for the defense.

"It's not a major upset," Fussell said. "The state still has to meet the burden of the threshold for the evidence to be admitted and that's a bit of a difficult threshold in cases where there's not a lot of science backing the evidence they're trying to introduce."
 ::snipping2::

I may be off base, but I disagree with Fussell.  If, as I have been now told, the composition of the stain is fatty acids, which are an integral part of the dna structure, how can that not be relevant to the stain.  If the stain were show to be grape soda, for example, in the shape of a child, then I can see where the evidence might be excluded.  Another positive sign that I see in this ruling is that it is the last of many in which the dufece has lost.  The prosecution is on a roll with these hearings and I hope the tide keeps rolling ...oveer r

I agree..if the stain were anything but human decomp it may have been hard to prove a connection to the case. But since the stain was made during a decomp event in the trunk of that car then I don't think the State will have a tough time showing relevance.  And with Baez poorly written motion I think we now know that it will be allowed into play at the trial.

I really think that the rest of Baez motions to exclude will be denied.  The State had expert witnesses explain the scientific reasoning behind their inclusion, and their importance.  The defense did little to sway anyone's opinion on any of the findings being discusses in the hearings.  If the stain stays  (that and the heart sticker were the two I was personally most concerned about) I think we have a total sweep by the State.  I still have some concern for the heart sticker. I think it is important because it goes to state of mind, premeditation, and Casey being fully aware of exactly what she had done to Caylee.  Not every home in Orlando had those exact same heart stickers laying around.

Totally disagree with Fussell, FWIW.  If the defense didnt meet its burden during the Frye hearing, its highly doubtful they will prevent it coming into evidence at trial for any other reason.   The heart sticker is the only thing I question coming in due to the fact that the residue on the duct tape has issues with what transpired when being examined.  Frankly, I would not consider that a setback for the State at all & there is a treasure trove that will speak to Casey's state of mind & premeditation. 

Capp..when I said I agreed , I meant with Flutter1..not Fussell.

But here's why the heart sticker is important to me..it is one of only a few pieces of evidence that points to the way many mother's dispose of their dead children.  It shows that someone who at one time was supposed to have loved her put that over her duct taped mouth.  It shows it was personal..it also shows the person who owned those heart stickers was Casey..not her Mom or her Dad..Casey..and it was a very female thing to do during the disposal..  I think that heart sticker is an emotional piece of evidence to show the jury..and it is needed in a trial that could get somewhat bogged down in science..it is a tug on the heartstrings.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 22, 2011, 11:35:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27636335/detail.html
Judge Expected To Rule On More Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 9:54 am EDT April 22, 2011Updated: 10:36 am EDT April 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The judge in the case against Casey Anthony could rule on Friday on more key evidence found in the trunk of her car.
VIDEO REPORT: Judge May Rule On More Evidence http://www.wftv.com/video/27636432/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:03 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The judge in the case against Casey Anthony could rule on Friday on more key evidence found in the trunk of her car.
VIDEO REPORT: Judge May Rule On More Evidence http://www.wftv.com/video/27636432/index.html

Why are they saying Perry could rule today when we know the courts are closed?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 22, 2011, 12:02:32 PM »

Lame reporting..now they have updated the article to say Monday instead of Friday.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: April 22, 2011, 12:06:16 PM »

I think the Judge did say he would be around there working,but like you say,the courthouse is closed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 22, 2011, 12:08:17 PM »

They must have read your post, Curly.

They have changed the lead sentence to:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The judge in the case against Casey Anthony could rule on Monday on more key evidence found in the trunk of her car.

<snipped>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 22, 2011, 12:10:24 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829   (Civil Case)
04/20/2011           Witness List
EXPERT WITNESS LIST

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 22, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »

They must have read your post, Curly.

They have changed the lead sentence to:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The judge in the case against Casey Anthony could rule on Monday on more key evidence found in the trunk of her car.

<snipped>

No choice but to wait it out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 22, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »

Did anyone get a screen shot of the stain from NG last night?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 22, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/22/caylee-anthony-case-stain-in/
Caylee Anthony case: Stain in
Posted on April 22, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »

Perhaps you are talking about HLN Prime News yesterday?

The videos of it are listed here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9762.msg1330229#msg1330229

They show the trunk stain.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: April 22, 2011, 12:42:49 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3575361,full.story
Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend says she was abused by her father
Tony Lazzaro speaks in new deposition
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:40 p.m. EDT, April 20, 2011
As for Caylee, Lazzaro said, "Every single time that I saw her with Caylee, she was perfectly fine."

Lazzaro also described holding a personal "dislike" for the media since the story broke. "I did not do anything to help the media," he said, while also denying any attempts to profit from the high-profile case.

The ex-boyfriend also described the day in mid-July when Huizenga and Cindy Anthony came to his home to find Casey Anthony.

"She [Casey Anthony's mother Cindy] said something that I still remember to this day: 'I hope you have a lot of money because she will take you for all you have,'" Lazzaro said.

When asked why he remembered that statement, he said, "that was also the night that everybody found out, including me, that Caylee was missing."

He said the mother and daughter argued and then left.

Cindy Anthony asked Huizenga about Casey's job, and Huizenga said she thought she worked as an event planner at Universal Studios. "She [Cindy] said she didn't even think that Casey had a job," Huizenga said.

Cindy also told her "she didn't think she was a very good mother" and said "she was close to suing for custody of Caylee," Huizenga said.

When the mother confronted her daughter, Casey Anthony said, "Caylee's fine. She's with the nanny," Huizenga said.

But soon Casey Anthony's demeanor changed as the three of them left and drove to take Amy home.

"Casey was acting like a 16-year-old who had just gotten in trouble. She was very unresponsive," she said. "She looked like a child who had gotten in trouble."

Huizenga recalled Casey Anthony acknowledging to her, "I did kind of screw you over." But then there was nothing more from Casey, she said. "It was not any behavior I had ever seen in her before."

I'd be curious to know exactly how many times he did actually see Caylee- during their 'relationship'- in his first interview with LE  he tells that he and his friends used to joke with Casey and ask her "Who's got the kid today?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:22 PM »

Monkeys!

I feel so let down with only one ruling yesterday.....now we wait until Monday (and I have jury duty  Sad ) with no guarantee of when CJBP will rule.  The next thing up is a status hearing on April 29, next Friday.  Unless something else comes up in the meantime.    I don't know why I'm so disappointed after nearly 3 years of waiting, but I am.   I keep telling myself.....Good things come to those who wait.......Oh, I sure hope so!

Aw don't despair tupelo.   an angelic monkey  I feel certain justice is coming for Caylee.

Have you been selected for jury duty? 
Monday is my report date, hopefully they won't need me!!   

Over the past almost 3 years, this case has affected me in so many different ways, with lots of highs and lows, but I will be here to the end.  Caylee will never leave my heart.  I knew the wheels of justice moved slowly, but I had no idea just how slow. lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: April 22, 2011, 01:51:25 PM »

Perhaps you are talking about HLN Prime News yesterday?

The videos of it are listed here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9762.msg1330229#msg1330229

They show the trunk stain.

Thank You Brandi I can see what looks like a little body

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 22, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3575361,full.story

As for Caylee, Lazzaro said, "Every single time that I saw her with Caylee, she was perfectly fine."

Lazzaro also described holding a personal "dislike" for the media since the story broke. "I did not do anything to help the media," he said, while also denying any attempts to profit from the high-profile case.

The ex-boyfriend also described the day in mid-July when Huizenga and Cindy Anthony came to his home to find Casey Anthony.

"She [Casey Anthony's mother Cindy] said something that I still remember to this day: 'I hope you have a lot of money because she will take you for all you have,'" Lazzaro said.

When asked why he remembered that statement, he said, "that was also the night that everybody found out, including me, that Caylee was missing."

Cindy Anthony asked Huizenga about Casey's job, and Huizenga said she thought she worked as an event planner at Universal Studios. "She [Cindy] said she didn't even think that Casey had a job," Huizenga said.

Cindy also told her "she didn't think she was a very good mother" and said "she was close to suing for custody of Caylee," Huizenga said.

When the mother confronted her daughter, Casey Anthony said, "Caylee's fine. She's with the nanny," Huizenga said.

But soon Casey Anthony's demeanor changed as the three of them left and drove to take Amy home.

"Casey was acting like a 16-year-old who had just gotten in trouble. She was very unresponsive," she said. "She looked like a child who had gotten in trouble."

Huizenga recalled Casey Anthony acknowledging to her, "I did kind of screw you over." But then there was nothing more from Casey, she said. "It was not any behavior I had ever seen in her before."

I remember she told Toni she was crying because she was afraid they were going to brake up anyone remember that?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 22, 2011, 02:04:00 PM »

seen this avatar elsewhere
thehinkymeter.com
thought it was pretty cool!
how cool is that!
its supposed to be animated hope so

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 22, 2011, 02:08:48 PM »

aww I had never seen this pic someone at the hinkymeter commented that the shape though not quite!! was the shape of the stain in the trunk!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 22, 2011, 02:10:40 PM »

I remember she told Toni she was crying because she was afraid they were going to brake up anyone remember that?

Blonde
wasn't tony messing with her head at that time?  telling her he was going back to new york!! to live or return to where he lived!! he used to play with her head that way if I recall not verbatim!!

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13:27 PM »

Yes maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.