March 28, 2024, 09:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221944 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 22, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

Monkeys!

I feel so let down with only one ruling yesterday.....now we wait until Monday (and I have jury duty  Sad ) with no guarantee of when CJBP will rule.  The next thing up is a status hearing on April 29, next Friday.  Unless something else comes up in the meantime.    I don't know why I'm so disappointed after nearly 3 years of waiting, but I am.   I keep telling myself.....Good things come to those who wait.......Oh, I sure hope so!

Aw don't despair tupelo.   an angelic monkey  I feel certain justice is coming for Caylee.

Have you been selected for jury duty? 
Monday is my report date, hopefully they won't need me!!   

Over the past almost 3 years, this case has affected me in so many different ways, with lots of highs and lows, but I will be here to the end.  Caylee will never leave my heart.  I knew the wheels of justice moved slowly, but I had no idea just how slow. lol
Tupelo
I hear you! this little girls sad fate! and the disrespect from her family has realy captured my heart! I breathe this case/obcessed with justice! and justice comes in the way of bad karma for casey! one is her attorney he is inept!  has filed so many inept motions/done so many arguments that seem so dumb and iliterate!! that is the begining of her karma!! all his t.v appearances to build a reputation for himself! his arrogance is  unbelievable considering his poor work quality!!
another sign of karma that will go against her! her parents lies/changing testimony and their bazaar behaviour! have done nothing to help her!!!
Her grooming and demeanor of a happy legal aid assistant will go against her! should she carry it into the courtroom!! I dont see casey behaving normal! you have to be normal to behave normal!! she can fake anything but  sincere and honest/caring is not one of her traits!!

she is history! so will jose when this trial is over!!
that is sweet justice guilty LWOP I would love to see her get death but I dunno if it will roll that way!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 22, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »

http://www.ninja9.org/courtadmin/mis/courtroom_23.htm
CourtRoom 23
lots of info at the  above link, including a virtual tour

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 22, 2011, 02:34:45 PM »

CourtRoom 23

TY LOCA for that link.

Fascinating to see that courtroom.  I love the way it is layed out..the judge seated in front of the big glass windows..lots of light coming in to shine over him..I can see his Halo now when he reads the verdict.

I see problems for Foghorn Mason though..look how far away the evidence presentation podium is from the judge and the rest of the court.  It is smack dab in the middle..if no one can hear or understand Foghorn now..they'll never hear him in courtroom 23..well..no loss really.

I mean this courtroom is the cats meow of courtrooms...I am duly impressed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: April 22, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »

Went to vote for our man Yuri and was told, numerous times, to go back and type in the letters and re-submit.  Guess I wasn't "seeing" the letters correctly.  Gave up finally, and will try to vote later.   

Go Yuri!   

Those letters are really hard to read sometimes. When I get the red message to go back, after I get there I refresh the screen until I can read the letters in the box. Every time you refresh it will give you new letters.  Hope this helps.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 22, 2011, 03:08:36 PM »

I remember she told Toni she was crying because she was afraid they were going to brake up anyone remember that?

Hey Blonde. 
I remember that.Starting at page 3, line 16.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 22, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27636335/detail.html
Judge Expected To Rule On More Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 9:54 am EDT April 22, 2011Updated: 1:31 pm EDT April 22, 2011

::snipping2::
WFTV’s legal analyst said losing these kind of motions hurts the defense much more than it hurts the state.

"It's more important for the defense to get it out than it is for the state to get it in because they have so much evidence on each and every one of these issues,” said Bill Sheaffer.

The defense had tried to argue a gasoline spill caused the stain, but the judge ruled there was not enough evidence to prove that.

The two pieces of evidence that are still under consideration are the air tests on Casey's car trunk and hair evidence that's also supposed to prove that Caylee's body was in the trunk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 22, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »

America's Favorite Nurse (of Decomposition) has renewed her license...

CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY

LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282

Profession
REGISTERED NURSE

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE
She is busy probably remembered she had to renew her nurseing liceance whilst she was renewing her memory for trial.............An mitigation.
License Expiration Date
4/30/2013

License Original Issue Date
02/12/1990

Discipline on File
NO

Public Complaint
NO

Address of Record
4937 HOPESPRING DR.
ORLANDO,FL32829
UNITED STATES

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 22, 2011, 03:37:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235999/Stain-in-Casey-Anthonys-car-trunk-allowed-as-evidence-in-trial
Stain in Casey Anthony's car trunk allowed as evidence in trial
By Jaqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:12 AM

ORLANDO --

Judge Belvin Perry ruled Thursday that the stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk is admissible. Evidence centering around it could her used at the young mothers murder trial slated to start in May.

The state will still have to show why the evidence should be included at trial like they will with other pieces of evidence.

News 13's legal analyst David Fussell calls this ruling a "minor disappointment" for the defense.

"It's not a major upset," Fussell said. "The state still has to meet the burden of the threshold for the evidence to be admitted and that's a bit of a difficult threshold in cases where there's not a lot of science backing the evidence they're trying to introduce."

I may be off base, but I disagree with Fussell.  If, as I have been now told, the composition of the stain is fatty acids, which are an integral part of the dna structure, how can that not be relevant to the stain.  If the stain were show to be grape soda, for example, in the shape of a child, then I can see where the evidence might be excluded.  Another positive sign that I see in this ruling is that it is the last of many in which the dufece has lost.  The prosecution is on a roll with these hearings and I hope the tide keeps rolling ...oveer r

I agree..if the stain were anything but human decomp it may have been hard to prove a connection to the case. But since the stain was made during a decomp event in the trunk of that car then I don't think the State will have a tough time showing relevance.  And with Baez poorly written motion I think we now know that it will be allowed into play at the trial.

I really think that the rest of Baez motions to exclude will be denied.  The State had expert witnesses explain the scientific reasoning behind their inclusion, and their importance.  The defense did little to sway anyone's opinion on any of the findings being discusses in the hearings.  If the stain stays  (that and the heart sticker were the two I was personally most concerned about) I think we have a total sweep by the State.  I still have some concern for the heart sticker. I think it is important because it goes to state of mind, premeditation, and Casey being fully aware of exactly what she had done to Caylee.  Not every home in Orlando had those exact same heart stickers laying around.

Totally disagree with Fussell, FWIW.  If the defense didnt meet its burden during the Frye hearing, its highly doubtful they will prevent it coming into evidence at trial for any other reason.   The heart sticker is the only thing I question coming in due to the fact that the residue on the duct tape has issues with what transpired when being examined.  Frankly, I would not consider that a setback for the State at all & there is a treasure trove that will speak to Casey's state of mind & premeditation. 

Capp..when I said I agreed , I meant with Flutter1..not Fussell.

But here's why the heart sticker is important to me..it is one of only a few pieces of evidence that points to the way many mother's dispose of their dead children.  It shows that someone who at one time was supposed to have loved her put that over her duct taped mouth.  It shows it was personal..it also shows the person who owned those heart stickers was Casey..not her Mom or her Dad..Casey..and it was a very female thing to do during the disposal..  I think that heart sticker is an emotional piece of evidence to show the jury..and it is needed in a trial that could get somewhat bogged down in science..it is a tug on the heartstrings.

I agree on its impact if heard for certain.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 22, 2011, 03:38:51 PM »

Haven't seen this posted here yet...
It is a new entry (yesterday) on the clerk's site...

04/21/2011 Motion In Limine
Defense

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 22, 2011, 03:40:46 PM »

CourtRoom 23

Too bad the Virtual Tour doesn't work. (Page not found.)

But thanks for the courtroom link. It's technology to the gills!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2011, 03:57:47 PM »

Wow, the difference between the quality of recall between Amy and Tony is amazing.  Amy has almost perfect recall, and Tony has virtually none.  I wonder if that is on purpose on both accounts?

Page 7 of Tony's has me a little confused.  It appears that Baez is trying to make the point that Tony didn't smell anything emanating from the trunk when he comes to KC's aid with the gas on June 23rd (?).  But by the next week, the trunk smell was so strong it could be smelled without the trunk lid being opened?  Am I correct in my recount of his and others' testimony? 

Is this apparent contradiction a problem for the prosecution?  If I was on the jury listening to Tony, I would not be able put much credibility into anything he said because his lack of certainty about any details.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 22, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »

CourtRoom 23

realy someone else said they watched it as did I but I will fix it!!

Incredible court room! The jurors will have several monitors in the jury box.

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #572 on: April 22, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »

Raise your hand if you'd like Cindy for a nurse?

Shocked

<chirp, chirp>

Yea, that what's I thought.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: April 22, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »

Wow, the difference between the quality of recall between Amy and Tony is amazing.  Amy has almost perfect recall, and Tony has virtually none.  I wonder if that is on purpose on both accounts?

Page 7 of Tony's has me a little confused.  It appears that Baez is trying to make the point that Tony didn't smell anything emanating from the trunk when he comes to KC's aid with the gas on June 23rd (?).  But by the next week, the trunk smell was so strong it could be smelled without the trunk lid being opened?  Am I correct in my recount of his and others' testimony? 

Is this apparent contradiction a problem for the prosecution?  If I was on the jury listening to Tony, I would not be able put much credibility into anything he said because his lack of certainty about any details.   

Sorry to answer my own post, but read TL's depo from 07/28/2008 by Corporal Eric Edwards. 

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

In there he says he picked up KC sometime between the 22nd and 28th of June.  So that means that prior time was much closer to the time Caylee went missing if not before.  I don't know who is more confused in that lastest deposition -- TL or Baez. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 22, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »

CourtRoom 23

loca, your link works fine.

The link on the site for the Virtual Tour does not.

Sorry for any confusion.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 22, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »

CourtRoom 23

loca, your link works fine.

The link on the site for the Virtual Tour does not.

Sorry for any confusion.

oh ok thank you brandi!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2011, 04:50:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-interview-set-for-in-session.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez interview set for ‘In Session’
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on April, 22 2011 4:00 PM

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: April 22, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-jose-baez-interview-set-for-in-session.html
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on April, 22 2011 4:00 PM

So how dumb is it for InSessions to have Jose on when just a week or two ago he wanted all media barred from the trial..and Hello InSesson is that media!

He is so predictable it isn't even funny anylonger.  I guess he won't be able to bellyache about the media coverage after the trial..since that'll be InSessions.

I really have never cared to watch trials on InSessions because it is only between commercial breaks that the trial runs..in other words..too many commercials and too much missed. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 22, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27641112/detail.html
Civil Case Against Casey Moves Forward
Expert Witness List Filed In Case
POSTED: 4:33 pm EDT April 22, 2011
UPDATED: 4:52 pm EDT April 22, 2011

Gonzalez claims Anthony ruined her reputation by claiming a babysitter of the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

The civil trial would not be held until after Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Jury selection in the murder trial is scheduled to begin May 9.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »

So how dumb is it for InSessions to have Jose on when just a week or two ago he wanted all media barred from the trial..and Hello InSesson is that media!

He is so predictable it isn't even funny anylonger.  I guess he won't be able to bellyache about the media coverage after the trial..since that'll be InSessions.

I really have never cared to watch trials on InSessions because it is only between commercial breaks that the trial runs..in other words..too many commercials and too much missed. 

He had every intention to take this last stance media blist attempting to taint the potential jury pool.  He can't and won't prevail in the court room so he's taking to the camera & foolishly counting on those bleeding heart type reporters exhibiting their brains are spent sponges to create the reasonable doubt for him prior to voir dire.    He knows exactly which commentators have a tendency of making lemons out of lemonade with a defense bias.  I guess he's praying if he gets disbarred he can make a go of it as a legal talkhead (notice I did not say expert) himself, as if any reasonable mind would give anything he has to say any merit.   Once again, he's swimming in dangerous waters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.