March 28, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221922 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »

JVM just said that the 48 hours show had a mock jury & the results were "astounding," no it wasnt "lady with Issues" it was a FARCE, a produced FARCE.   Nothing more, nothing less.    As soon as the commentary gave away that "Richard the jester, opps I mean jury consultant was hired by the defense to consult on the case people might as well had switch the channel.  Come on now!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »

JVM just said that the 48 hours show had a mock jury & the results were "astounding," no it wasnt "lady with Issues" it was a FARCE, a produced FARCE.   Nothing more, nothing less.    As soon as the commentary gave away that "Richard the jester, opps I mean jury consultant was hired by the defense to consult on the case people might as well had switch the channel.  Come on now!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:26 PM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

josie can say all he wants all  throw his mug all over the media but its not going to escape the 31 days of partying and tatoo and laying anyone that had family jewels!! and maybe including baez himself

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 22, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

Jinkasaurus as usual talks out both sides of her mouth & is wrong.......KC is the only person who can testify to her nanny lies. The defense is stuck with the nanny story unless KC gets up on that witness stand and says otherwise. If that happens, it will be S-U-I-C-I-D-E......but I would give my left arm to see that.
Courtroom 23 will implode! C & G will need straight jackets & strapped in their seats.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 22, 2011, 09:39:05 PM »

Veeerily interesting...

Haven't watched NG in ages, but was not feeling well and lying on the bed watching TV when her show came on. Not only did Jean Casarez say that, but NG stated that Jean had been at every court hearing. At least that's what I thought I heard.

I have never spotted her at any of Caysey's hearings.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 22, 2011, 09:42:55 PM »

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »

Veeerily interesting...

Jinkasaurus as usual talks out both sides of her mouth & is wrong.......KC is the only person who can testify to her nanny lies. The defense is stuck with the nanny story unless KC gets up on that witness stand and says otherwise. If that happens, it will be S-U-I-C-I-D-E......but I would give my left arm to see that.
Courtroom 23 will implode! C & G will need straight jackets & strapped in their seats.

She is often wrong & another drama mama.   The defense may try to make the entire lie of "Zanny the nanny" within the 31 days Casey told this lie to many but even back when she was lying to the Grunds BUT it is what it is & even if the defense concedes its a lie that doesnt mean it wont be testified to in the State's case-in-chief.   Considering, she is also charged with 4 counts of lying to LE one would think they would have to have her plead guilty to those charges first....IMHO that is suicidal as well.   If they think for one minute that her admitting she lied to LE regarding the faux nanny or anything else is going to get her off a murder charge, they are sorely mistaken.   You cannot unring the bell, if she lied about the nanny & where she worked or for that matter that she worked, then nothing said by her or those protecting her can be believed.   Shoot, I wouldnt be surprised if they pull Casey lied because in her bar travels she had some beef with the mob and they took her child & threatened to kill her and her family...who knows, I see nothing preventing this conviction.

OK, that's my last post for this evening...I have to be up early because I'm going out to Decatur County to assist in the search for Holly Bobo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 23, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »

this is a weird pic of caylee!! hadnt seen it before.

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #589 on: April 23, 2011, 12:33:13 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 23, 2011, 12:33:37 AM »

Wow, the difference between the quality of recall between Amy and Tony is amazing.  Amy has almost perfect recall, and Tony has virtually none.  I wonder if that is on purpose on both accounts?

Page 7 of Tony's has me a little confused.  It appears that Baez is trying to make the point that Tony didn't smell anything emanating from the trunk when he comes to KC's aid with the gas on June 23rd (?).  But by the next week, the trunk smell was so strong it could be smelled without the trunk lid being opened?  Am I correct in my recount of his and others' testimony? 

Is this apparent contradiction a problem for the prosecution?  If I was on the jury listening to Tony, I would not be able put much credibility into anything he said because his lack of certainty about any details.   

Catching up and saw this.  IIRC, Casey did not allow Tony to put the gas in the car, she did.  If she had George's gas cans in the trunk, without the duct tape on them, it may have smelled more like gas at that point. Just guessing here.  We know when he picked her up at Amscot, she went to meet him when he pulled in, frozen groceries in hand. IMO, Tonys' recall may be affected by his unwillingness to have his life picked apart by media- he likely wishes to distance himself from every having known Casey, much less having had a relationship with her.  Who can blame him? Or it may be the result of frequent and prolonged alcohol abuse/drug use.  JMO  I'm thinking the state has some police statements from Tony, as well as interviews that will fill in his memory gaps.

Have a good evening, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 23, 2011, 12:37:41 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

ITA, KittyMom!  Sometimes, people will get the occasional "bad" pic of their child(ren) when they're taking pictures, but nothing like this.

Hey, Loca! I'm late to the ballgame tonight, where did you find this?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: April 23, 2011, 12:51:36 AM »

Hello everyone trying to get caught up on all Casey happenings since the trial will start soon.  Took a long break to step back for awhile.

I am truly concerned with reasonable doubt. 

As always JB is an idiot and media monger!! 

lots of new monkeys!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 23, 2011, 01:17:12 AM »

finaly had a chance to watch nancy grace tonight!!
I am sick of listening to jean casarus!! and linda kenney baden!!! grrrrrr
of course linda is going to be fer casey!! and jean well she is brain washed.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 23, 2011, 01:18:30 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

ITA, KittyMom!  Sometimes, people will get the occasional "bad" pic of their child(ren) when they're taking pictures, but nothing like this.

kitty
thats what I thought!! too

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: April 23, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

kitty
thats what I thought!! too

ok that picture was posted at the hinkymeter!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 23, 2011, 01:45:32 AM »

jean casarus said casey got a tatoo buena vita god life!! not she cant even get that right. I am writing her!! tell the facts

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: April 23, 2011, 01:58:23 AM »

ok just gave jean a piece of my mind! whats left of it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 23, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »

jean casarus said casey got a tatoo buena vita god life!! not she cant even get that right. I am writing her!! tell the facts

ok that was good life
jean said the tatoo was about!!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: April 23, 2011, 03:05:21 AM »

LKB can stand on her head nekky and whistle that the Zanny story was a lie, but nothing or nobody is going to keep that out of the trial and it's an "absolutely huge" issue!

Casey Anthoney told that story repeatedly to folks who will be testifying in the trial. That story was told by her to family members, and police, and that story was referred to by Casey herself in a jail video during her parent's visit. The jury can see the charade in progress if they're allowed to see it!

When that story is laid out through testimony in the trial, there's only 3 rational "next steps" in the thought process.
1. The story's true. (Easily debunked by establishing the facts.)
2. Casey's delusional. (Sorry Casey, there's no psychiatric diagnosis.)
3. She came up with the twisted story to cover her arse. (Ding, Ding, Ding! BINGO!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.