March 28, 2024, 02:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221967 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: April 23, 2011, 04:33:53 AM »

this is a weird pic of caylee!! hadnt seen it before.

She looks drugged to me.

ITA, KittyMom!  Sometimes, people will get the occasional "bad" pic of their child(ren) when they're taking pictures, but nothing like this.

Hey, Loca! I'm late to the ballgame tonight, where did you find this?  TIA!

agree...that picture of Caylee is odd looking...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: April 23, 2011, 06:29:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have been excused from jury duty!!!  Woo Hoo!  They only needed 200 people and I was number 288, so I will be here with you all on Monday, waiting for the rest of CJBP's rulings!!   

I wonder what the defense's latest motion is all about?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: April 23, 2011, 08:13:24 AM »

Nancy Grace 04/22/11
Part 1  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/b1ma-GDgBl4
Part 2  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/axJRAqLH5HM
Part 3  http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/3/iDxlsLPoqME

Transcripts   Former Defense Attorney Says Casey Anthony Lied
Aired April 22, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/22/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 23, 2011, 08:14:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have been excused from jury duty!!!  Woo Hoo!  They only needed 200 people and I was number 288, so I will be here with you all on Monday, waiting for the rest of CJBP's rulings!!   

I wonder what the defense's latest motion is all about?

Don't know about the motion,but I'm glad you will be here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 23, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 23, 2011, 08:22:40 AM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 04/22/11
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/22/ijvm.01.html

http://www.bloggernews.net/126435
Casey Anthony – Killer Mother? Apr/24
Posted on April 22nd, 2011
by Simon Barrett in crime

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/apr/22/florida-legislatures-budget-ax-spares-many/
Florida Legislature's budget ax spares many hometown projects
    * By Marc Caputo Miami Herald/St. Petersburg Times
    * TCPalm
    * Posted April 22, 2011 at 8:42 p.m.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: April 23, 2011, 08:33:17 AM »

Thanks Muzikman http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=12
2011.04.15 State Provision of Discovery
Discovery Documents Pages 24707 - 24708 (Property Form and Photo)

2011.04.15 Court Minutes
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77688735/20110415-Court-Minutes

2011.04.18 Defense Notice of Discovery (2nd notice)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77687805/20110418-Defense-Notice-of-Discovery

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 23, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »

Thanks Muzikman http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=12
2011.04.15 State Provision of Discovery
Discovery Documents Pages 24707 - 24708 (Property Form and Photo)

2011.04.15 Court Minutes
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77688735/20110415-Court-Minutes

2011.04.18 Defense Notice of Discovery (2nd notice)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/77687805/20110418-Defense-Notice-of-Discovery

Lee's investigative binder..oh lordy..that should be good...for nothing since he never found his neice in PR, at the airport, the bus station or anywhere else.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 23, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

ITA, KittyMom!  Sometimes, people will get the occasional "bad" pic of their child(ren) when they're taking pictures, but nothing like this.

agree...that picture of Caylee is odd looking...

There are a few pictures of Caylee where she either looks drugged or looks like she has not been sleeping well..very dark circles under her eyes.  For any other child you might think she had just had a bout with a cold or the flu..but since Cindy the Nurse of Decomp says that Caylee was never sick a day in her life then it appears she wasn't sleeping well and may have been being drugged in the few months leading up to her murder.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »

I am starting to think that the defense is got nothing to show for all their money spent, other then some intimidation by their PI.  They motion to keep things out, they have been late on most paperwork and now are trying to get back in testimony from the two psychs that Baez called in earlier that they didn't need.  All normal..but no testimony as to some other dude did it, no testimony to Casey's stellar character, her whereabouts, nada.  It appears they just want damaging testimony thrown out (as all good defense attorneys do)  But don't have anything to back up their contention about Caylee's demise, (which is what by the way?) nor solid experts to refute the States evidence.  It appears they are now putting all their eggs in the basket of mitigation..wonder how Casey Marie feels about that? 

What did she tell those two shrinks that left them believing that she wasn't mentally ill, but that she had mitigating factors?  George abusing her sexually?  Lee abusing her sexually?  Cindy being the worst Mom ever?  Really...then why did she stay in the hellhole with Caylee?  Why didn't she get a job, her own apartment, pay back Lee so the car would be in her name?  None of it adds up to any of the defense conclusions.  A normal everyday person can see through Casey once her actions are layed out in front of them..she is transparent.  Casey was a user..she was a con and a thief and now we add murderess to the equation..Casey ain't looking so pretty anymore.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 23, 2011, 09:36:08 AM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

Haven't watched NG in ages, but was not feeling well and lying on the bed watching TV when her show came on. Not only did Jean Casarez say that, but NG stated that Jean had been at every court hearing. At least that's what I thought I heard.

I have never spotted her at any of Caysey's hearings.

Here's the quote:

"The countdown to trial begins now. We are taking your calls. Straight out to Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session," who has been in court every single day on tot mom. Jean, what can you tell me?" NG

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 23, 2011, 09:40:52 AM »

I am starting to think that the defense is got nothing to show for all their money spent, other then some intimidation by their PI.  They motion to keep things out, they have been late on most paperwork and now are trying to get back in testimony from the two psychs that Baez called in earlier that they didn't need.  All normal..but no testimony as to some other dude did it, no testimony to Casey's stellar character, her whereabouts, nada.  It appears they just want damaging testimony thrown out (as all good defense attorneys do)  But don't have anything to back up their contention about Caylee's demise, (which is what by the way?) nor solid experts to refute the States evidence.  It appears they are now putting all their eggs in the basket of mitigation..wonder how Casey Marie feels about that? 

What did she tell those two shrinks that left them believing that she wasn't mentally ill, but that she had mitigating factors?  George abusing her sexually?  Lee abusing her sexually?  Cindy being the worst Mom ever?  Really...then why did she stay in the hellhole with Caylee?  Why didn't she get a job, her own apartment, pay back Lee so the car would be in her name?  None of it adds up to any of the defense conclusions.  A normal everyday person can see through Casey once her actions are layed out in front of them..she is transparent.  Casey was a user..she was a con and a thief and now we add murderess to the equation..Casey ain't looking so pretty anymore.

She looks pretty...pretty hairy.   I cannot imagine what her defense is going to be, maybe that all that hair was twisted around her brain and she couldn't think clearly.

There is no defense for killing your child.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 23, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »

She looks drugged to me.

kitty
thats what I thought!! too

ok that picture was posted at the hinkymeter!
This was one of those pics that was shown on 48 hours and I too thought the same thing that she looked drugged..this is not the Caylee we knew from all those loving pics we have seen.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 23, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »

There are a few pictures of Caylee where she either looks drugged or looks like she has not been sleeping well..very dark circles under her eyes.  For any other child you might think she had just had a bout with a cold or the flu..but since Cindy the Nurse of Decomp says that Caylee was never sick a day in her life then it appears she wasn't sleeping well and may have been being drugged in the few months leading up to her murder.
I just think she looks very sleepy in that pic.  And I agree Gypsy ... she probably wasn't getting the sleep that a child that age requires.  Her mother was dragging her all over heck's half acre ... from boy's apt to boy's apt ...  Children that age need a routine and their own bed ... and to not have mommy and "friends" partying and boinking around her.  Caylee's inability to sleep in those situations are probably what caused her monster mother to come up with a new solution.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #614 on: April 23, 2011, 02:17:41 PM »

I can see KC giving her a big dose of something to make her sleepy so she would sleep through a party (or whatever) and then thinking that it was funny to take photos of Caylee 'out of it'.  Sleep disruptions would lead to Caylee being irritable and I've yet to hear of anyone describing Caylee that way.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: April 23, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

Haven't watched NG in ages, but was not feeling well and lying on the bed watching TV when her show came on. Not only did Jean Casarez say that, but NG stated that Jean had been at every court hearing. At least that's what I thought I heard.

I have never spotted her at any of Caysey's hearings.

Here's the quote:

"The countdown to trial begins now. We are taking your calls. Straight out to Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session," who has been in court every single day on tot mom. Jean, what c
an you tell me?" NG

Hi monkeys
not that it would do any good but it made me feel better! I contacted jean and nancy and asked when was jean in  court for any hearings and casey's tatoo was not the good life  lordie tell the facts right! research before you go on air!!  and QUIT!!  giving baez a platform!!
the mock thingie was one sided to taint the jury pool before jury selection !! I can only guess your doing this for ratings sensationalizing!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: April 23, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »

At the end of the day, I feel the defense may look a bit like this again:

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: April 23, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »

I absolutely love this man's facial expressions and gestures.  I wish I had a Judge Perry doll to squeeze.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: April 23, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »

I absolutely love this man's facial expressions and gestures.  I wish I had a Judge Perry doll to squeeze.

oH
I know and I love it when he giggles!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: April 23, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »

I just think she looks very sleepy in that pic.  And I agree Gypsy ... she probably wasn't getting the sleep that a child that age requires.  Her mother was dragging her all over heck's half acre ... from boy's apt to boy's apt ...  Children that age need a routine and their own bed ... and to not have mommy and "friends" partying and boinking around her.  Caylee's inability to sleep in those situations are probably what caused her monster mother to come up with a new solution.   

My gut tells me she is sleepy in that picture as well.

She looks like she just woke up and someone snapped her picture to me.

(Attached picture from this post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9762.msg1330488#msg1330488)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.