March 29, 2024, 07:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222059 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: April 23, 2011, 03:27:49 PM »

At the end of the day, I feel the defense may look a bit like this again:

I absolutely love this man's facial expressions and gestures.  I wish I had a Judge Perry doll to squeeze.

oH
I know and I love it when he giggles!!

This is just too good to pass up--it could be a 'Tickle Me Perry Doll.'  His giggle is better than Elmo by far. (No disrespect meant to HHJBP, I think he is a fair, classy, and honorable judge, with cuteness added in for an extra special touch.  You get it all in one package, very rare).

::justice2NJ::

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 23, 2011, 03:35:43 PM »

I absolutely love this man's facial expressions and gestures.  I wish I had a Judge Perry doll to squeeze.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 23, 2011, 03:42:33 PM »

I am starting to think that the defense is got nothing to show for all their money spent, other then some intimidation by their PI.  They motion to keep things out, they have been late on most paperwork and now are trying to get back in testimony from the two psychs that Baez called in earlier that they didn't need.  All normal..but no testimony as to some other dude did it, no testimony to Casey's stellar character, her whereabouts, nada.  It appears they just want damaging testimony thrown out (as all good defense attorneys do)  But don't have anything to back up their contention about Caylee's demise, (which is what by the way?) nor solid experts to refute the States evidence.  It appears they are now putting all their eggs in the basket of mitigation..wonder how Casey Marie feels about that? 

What did she tell those two shrinks that left them believing that she wasn't mentally ill, but that she had mitigating factors?  George abusing her sexually?  Lee abusing her sexually?  Cindy being the worst Mom ever?  Really...then why did she stay in the hellhole with Caylee?  Why didn't she get a job, her own apartment, pay back Lee so the car would be in her name?  None of it adds up to any of the defense conclusions.  A normal everyday person can see through Casey once her actions are layed out in front of them..she is transparent.  Casey was a user..she was a con and a thief and now we add murderess to the equation..Casey ain't looking so pretty anymore.
BBM

She probably told them she was a "spiteful beotch"...only truthful statement that slipped from skanky's lips. Monkey Devil!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: April 23, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »

Brandi thats too cute...I needed that giggle I got when I saw this..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 23, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »

Brandi thats too cute...I needed that giggle I got when I saw this..

Glad to oblige Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 23, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »

I had never seen this panoramic view of the courtroom from March 3, 2011 before.

I love panoramic views Wink

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-courtroom-pano-030311,0,6554729.htmlpage

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 23, 2011, 06:36:17 PM »

this is a weird pic of caylee!! hadnt seen it before.

She looks drugged to me.
I agree. She looks zoned out and in her "Happy" place thanks to Xanny the nanny. When kids that age are merely sleepy or exhausted they are cranky and uncooperative or at the very least unsmiling. They don't smile for the camera, at least none of the ones I've ever seen.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 23, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

Haven't watched NG in ages, but was not feeling well and lying on the bed watching TV when her show came on. Not only did Jean Casarez say that, but NG stated that Jean had been at every court hearing. At least that's what I thought I heard.

I have never spotted her at any of Caysey's hearings.

I do NOT think that is the truth !! I have gone back though a number of the videos and unless she is the camera person(which we know she isn't) She is NOT in that courtroom.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 23, 2011, 07:11:41 PM »

So on NG tonight, Jinkasaurus says KC must have given LKB the okay to say that the Zanny story was a lie.  And by doing that the whole Zanny the Nanny scenario will be a non-issue at trial. 

Veeerily interesting...

Haven't watched NG in ages, but was not feeling well and lying on the bed watching TV when her show came on. Not only did Jean Casarez say that, but NG stated that Jean had been at every court hearing. At least that's what I thought I heard.

I do NOT think that is the truth !! I have gone back though a number of the videos and unless she is the camera person(which we know she isn't) She is NOT in that courtroom.

Oviously nancy grace and jean are not that informed before  they go on air! they dont prepare just say what comes out of their  mouths thinking the viewers are not informed .
 like them.

Loca
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: April 23, 2011, 07:22:56 PM »

Went to vote for our man Yuri and was told, numerous times, to go back and type in the letters and re-submit.  Guess I wasn't "seeing" the letters correctly.  Gave up finally, and will try to vote later.   

Go Yuri!   

Those letters are really hard to read sometimes. When I get the red message to go back, after I get there I refresh the screen until I can read the letters in the box. Every time you refresh it will give you new letters.  Hope this helps.

CarolF - thank you so much.  I never thought about refreshing so this is very helpful.  I placed my vote today!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 23, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I have been excused from jury duty!!!  Woo Hoo!  They only needed 200 people and I was number 288, so I will be here with you all on Monday, waiting for the rest of CJBP's rulings!!   

I wonder what the defense's latest motion is all about?

Great news tupelo!   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 23, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »

any idea what time on monday?

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 23, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

Veeerily interesting...

She covers the hearings for In Session but she is always outside the court, watching the same scene we are. The Defense team usually comes by to spout some propaganda...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 23, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »

Veeerily interesting...

She covers the hearings for In Session but she is always outside the court, watching the same scene we are. The Defense team usually comes by to spout some propaganda...

Well, that makes sense.

Thanks!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 23, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

YURI MELICH IS #2 @ AMW
You can vote  using everyone in your adress book

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 23, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »

YURI MELICH IS #2 @ AMW

Personally, I wouldn't recommend that. They may be keeping track of IP addresses when the votes are cast. And disqualify all of your votes.

The rule is one vote per person per day.

But you can ask your friends to vote!

JMO.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #636 on: April 23, 2011, 11:37:28 PM »

YURI MELICH IS #2 @ AMW

How can you tell he is #2?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #637 on: April 23, 2011, 11:40:33 PM »

Yesterday's Top 3
Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

I don't know, he is at the top of the list, I do not see anywhere where it says he is 2nd place.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 23, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »

Yesterday's Top 3
Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

I don't know, he is at the top of the list, I do not see anywhere where it says he is 2nd place.
zoo
I heard a poster at the hinky say he was number 2

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 23, 2011, 11:45:08 PM »

YURI MELICH IS #2 @ AMW

How can you tell he is #2?
lemme investigate it

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.