March 28, 2024, 12:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221960 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: April 24, 2011, 05:39:51 PM »

Sunday, April 24, 2011
The Caylee Daily

Geraldo Rivera Attacks Casey Anthony Bloggers

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/gera ... -bloggers/

Geraldo said:  “”Yes, the State is surely right about the mother Casey Anthony’s guilt. She is probably the horrible, reckless, selfish slut who partied as her baby died as they allege. Still, she deserves fundamental fairness in the legal process …

So wonder what's  baez thinking  about his good buddy saying she is a slut and guilty!!

I think it is from Jose's lips to Bozo's ear.  I believe GR would say anything to make his "brother" look better.  Maybe this is the first salvo of Bozo distancing himself away from her post trial.  When he loses, he can then say he defended her despite the fact that she was a "horrible, reckless...."

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2011, 05:40:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-location-20110424,0,3545993.story
Where might Casey Anthony's jury come from?
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:25 p.m. EDT, April 24, 2011

Anyone asked to report for jury duty the week of May 9 has a chance of being seated as a juror in one of the most notorious murder cases the state has ever seen: the first-degree-murder trial of Casey Anthony.

When a jury is seated, Orange County will be home to the trial for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in the summer of 2008.

But the jury won't come from here. Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry plans to seat the jury in another county and then bring 12 jurors — and eight alternates — to Orange County to be sequestered for the eight-week trial.

Perry won't say where he plans to go for jury selection. The Orlando Sentinel asked several legal and jury experts what regions of the state the defense and prosecution would like to see the jury come from.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 24, 2011, 06:41:06 PM »

Casey Anthony: Geraldo 4/23/11 Part 1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ofj2dX-jqg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Ofj2dX-jqg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Part 2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dToeXPGEp3U?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dToeXPGEp3U?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: April 24, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »

grrr geraldo is the ghetto journalist!
We all know he is baez buddy so now biased is that! I am hispanic and in no way do I relate to his ghetto mentality!!  that is why he has not made it big in broadcasting!! LOOK AT kathi couric,barbara walters and others that have climbed the ladder to sucess and look where he has been for god knows how long! I put him in the same category with beck!!

Loca
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 24, 2011, 08:18:52 PM »

Happy Easter!!!
(\ /)
( . .)
C('')('') ̡•.ΈΈ.•΄―`•.ΈΈ.♥
Happy Easter to ALL the Scared Monkeys in the World ♥

sorry o/t - Boo this is so cute.  Hope you're having a Happy Easter.

Does anyone know when the hearing starts tomorrow?  tia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: April 24, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-location-20110424,0,3545993.story

Anyone asked to report for jury duty the week of May 9 has a chance of being seated as a juror in one of the most notorious murder cases the state has ever seen: the first-degree-murder trial of Casey Anthony.

When a jury is seated, Orange County will be home to the trial for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in the summer of 2008.

But the jury won't come from here. Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry plans to seat the jury in another county and then bring 12 jurors — and eight alternates — to Orange County to be sequestered for the eight-week trial.

Perry won't say where he plans to go for jury selection. The Orlando Sentinel asked several legal and jury experts what regions of the state the defense and prosecution would like to see the jury come from.

I think one of our Monkeys son received a notice to report for jury duty on May 9th.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #666 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judge-Perry-Rocks-Fan-Page/209169775776212?sk=wall

Judge Perry Rock page - 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 24, 2011, 11:27:02 PM »

who is cobra? related to the casey case?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 24, 2011, 11:33:28 PM »

snipped@
http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=66150#p66150

I just finished listening to Simon Barrett Blog Radio, and boy oh boy, there were alot of things said by Cobra that implicates Cindy Anthony. First I had no idea that Cindy and Casey were in contact on a daily basis,which he claims gave them lots of time to come up with a story. He even went so far to say the 911 call could have been staged.He acts like he has some inside information that he couldn't disclose just yet.He of course is friends with the Grunds and still contends that Lee went to where Jesse was in Georgia I believe, with the purpose of planting evidence( getting his DNA) Cobra keeps saying...where is Lee??A woman on the show(wish I knew who she was) asked Cobra, does it have to do with"is this like the last time comment?" Cobra said yes. It's best you all listen to the show yourself as there was so much more.I have to say it was very interesting.But is it just more spin,speculation or what? I don't know what to make of it. I was floored when Cobra talked about the 911 call, because, OMG,as much as I hate to admit this, and don't throw rocks at me, but I have thought for a very long time , that that 3rd 911 call sounded like weird to me. I would love some imput on this, if you have time to listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barr ... ler-mother
Edit to fix link.  MB
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2011/04/24/casey-anthony--killer-mother

« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:43:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 24, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »

snipped@

I just finished listening to Simon Barrett Blog Radio, and boy oh boy, there were alot of things said by Cobra that implicates Cindy Anthony. First I had no idea that Cindy and Casey were in contact on a daily basis,which he claims gave them lots of time to come up with a story. He even went so far to say the 911 call could have been staged.He acts like he has some inside information that he couldn't disclose just yet.He of course is friends with the Grunds and still contends that Lee went to where Jesse was in Georgia I believe, with the purpose of planting evidence( getting his DNA) Cobra keeps saying...where is Lee??A woman on the show(wish I knew who she was) asked Cobra, does it have to do with"is this like the last time comment?" Cobra said yes. It's best you all listen to the show yourself as there was so much more.I have to say it was very interesting.But is it just more spin,speculation or what? I don't know what to make of it. I was floored when Cobra talked about the 911 call, because, OMG,as much as I hate to admit this, and don't throw rocks at me, but I have thought for a very long time , that that 3rd 911 call sounded like weird to me. I would love some imput on this, if you have time to listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2011/04/24/casey-anthony--killer-mother

great information hmm

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 24, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »

snipped@

great information hmm

didnt mean to double post:

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 24, 2011, 11:41:32 PM »

We all know he is baez buddy so now biased is that! I am hispanic and in no way do I relate to his ghetto mentality!!  that is why he has not made it big in broadcasting!! LOOK AT kathi couric,barbara walters and others that have climbed the ladder to sucess and look where he has been for god knows how long! I put him in the same category with beck!!

OT/Oh no...........this is where we have to part ways. I am an avid watcher of Glenn Beck. I have learned more about history from him than I learned all though school and college.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: April 24, 2011, 11:43:45 PM »

We all know he is baez buddy so now biased is that! I am hispanic and in no way do I relate to his ghetto mentality!!  that is why he has not made it big in broadcasting!! LOOK AT kathi couric,barbara walters and others that have climbed the ladder to sucess and look where he has been for god knows how long! I put him in the same category with beck!!

OT/Oh no...........this is where we have to part ways. I am an avid watcher of Glenn Beck. I have learned more about history from him than I learned all though school and college.

I apologize because I think your right! poor beck got a raw deal from HLN to get JVM  in there and come to think of it I used to watch him too!! I dont know why I said beck maybe because in reference to being booted by HLN and nancy and joy behar making fun of him! I am sorry I cop to I was wrong. he got a bad deal from those heifers!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 24, 2011, 11:44:51 PM »

I apologize because I think your right! poor beck got a raw deal from HLN to get JVM  in there and come to think of it I used to watch him too!! I dont know why I said beck maybe because in reference to being booted by HLN and nancy and joy behar making fun of him! I am sorry I cop to I was wrong. he got a bad deal from those heifers!!
so please accept my apology! I thought of it after I typed it!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 24, 2011, 11:45:38 PM »

I think one of our Monkeys son received a notice to report for jury duty on May 9th.

I have 3 friends in Florida who received a notice for May 9th. I think they were all from Hillsboro County which is around Tampa.  All of them have asked to be excused because of work, illness and one caring full time for his wife.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 24, 2011, 11:48:53 PM »

snipped@

great information hmm

listening to this now and how is it that they think casey and cindy talked everyday of the 31 days! that there are phone records to rpove it???

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 24, 2011, 11:49:55 PM »

I have 3 friends in Florida who received a notice for May 9th. I think they were all from Hillsboro County which is around Tampa.  All of them have asked to be excused because of work, illness and one caring full time for his wife.
turbo
is that possible is that close to orlando?  and alot of folks say it will take a month to pick a decent jury no??

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: April 24, 2011, 11:54:53 PM »

snipped@

great information hmm

listening to this now and how is it that they think casey and cindy talked everyday of the 31 days! that there are phone records to rpove it???

IIRC there were a lot of records which showed they talked almost everyday. I remember that coming out after the bond hearing where Cindy lied and said she had not talked to KC for weeks. Now, what may have happened since they do know KC & George had cell phones that evidently no one knew about which they used to talk, is that KC talked to George everyday. I am not sure what to think about all the phone calls & Loca I also thought the 3rd call was staged because it was so totally different than the others. I do remember about "Is this like the other one  before."

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 24, 2011, 11:59:04 PM »

snipped@

great information hmm

IIRC there were a lot of records which showed they talked almost everyday. I remember that coming out after the bond hearing where Cindy lied and said she had not talked to KC for weeks. Now, what may have happened since they do know KC & George had cell phones that evidently no one knew about which they used to talk, is that KC talked to George everyday. I am not sure what to think about all the phone calls & Loca I also thought the 3rd call was staged because it was so totally different than the others. I do remember about "Is this like the other one  before."
turbo
you have great recollect! so thats why the bat phones!! makes you just go wow because that family is bazaar.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 25, 2011, 12:00:25 AM »

turbo
is that possible is that close to orlando?  and alot of folks say it will take a month to pick a decent jury no??

It is only about 45 to an hour from Orlando downtown. I had thought they would go to Brevard County which is Titusville, Cocoa, Melborne, area. There are so many people there who work for the Space Center who would understand all the intricate specifics of the scientific evidence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.