March 28, 2024, 12:13:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221957 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: April 25, 2011, 12:00:50 AM »

snipped@
http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=66150#p66150

I just finished listening to Simon Barrett Blog Radio, and boy oh boy, there were alot of things said by Cobra that implicates Cindy Anthony. First I had no idea that Cindy and Casey were in contact on a daily basis,which he claims gave them lots of time to come up with a story. He even went so far to say the 911 call could have been staged.He acts like he has some inside information that he couldn't disclose just yet.He of course is friends with the Grunds and still contends that Lee went to where Jesse was in Georgia I believe, with the purpose of planting evidence( getting his DNA) Cobra keeps saying...where is Lee??A woman on the show(wish I knew who she was) asked Cobra, does it have to do with"is this like the last time comment?" Cobra said yes. It's best you all listen to the show yourself as there was so much more.I have to say it was very interesting.But is it just more spin,speculation or what? I don't know what to make of it. I was floored when Cobra talked about the 911 call, because, OMG,as much as I hate to admit this, and don't throw rocks at me, but I have thought for a very long time , that that 3rd 911 call sounded like weird to me. I would love some imput on this, if you have time to listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2011/04/24/casey-anthony--killer-mother

great information hmm

didnt mean to double post:
listening to this now and how is it that they think casey and cindy talked everyday of the 31 days! that there are phone records to rpove it???

IIRC there were a lot of records which showed they talked almost everyday. I remember that coming out after the bond hearing where Cindy lied and said she had not talked to KC for weeks. Now, what may have happened since they do know KC & George had cell phones that evidently no one knew about which they used to talk, is that KC talked to George everyday. I am not sure what to think about all the phone calls & Loca I also thought the 3rd call was staged because it was so totally different than the others. I do remember about "Is this like the other one  before."
turbo
you have great recollect! so thats why the bat phones!! makes you just go wow because that family is bazaar.
the third call as in I found my daughters car today and it smells like theires been a dead body?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 25, 2011, 12:02:51 AM »

listening to simon barett and going to bed !
so I am thinking turbo it was the third phone call? about the body?  be back tomorrow to see! thanks and have a blessed night.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 25, 2011, 12:08:34 AM »

[quote author=TURBOTHINK link=topic=9762.msg1330860#msg1330860

IIRC there were a lot of records which showed they talked almost everyday. I remember that coming out after the bond hearing where Cindy lied and said she had not talked to KC for weeks. Now, what may have happened since they do know KC & George had cell phones that evidently no one knew about which they used to talk, is that KC talked to George everyday. I am not sure what to think about all the phone calls & Loca I also thought the 3rd call was staged because it was so totally different than the others. I do remember about "Is this like the other one  before."
turbo
you have great recollect! so thats why the bat phones!! makes you just go wow because that family is bazaar.
[/quote]

I am going with Blink on something kicked off Cindy to what happened and I believe it was what they found when they called that plumber. She made call after call to KC, then sent Lee to find her. Then she goes after her. I think at that point she knew, and all after that was a cover up. She called the first two calls wanting them to arrest KC and then all of a sudden after the time between call 2 & 3 everything including the tone changed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 25, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »

I never watch Geraldo, but when I came home from my daughters last nite he was on talking
about the case. He says that they are going to Orlando to raise some hell. Going to support
Bozo. Geraldo you are an ass, you would be long gone from Fox if you didn't have shares when Fox was going under a few years back. You are a has been, and not even a good has
been. Go and retire, most people think you are a joke and not even a good one.

Geraldo is not only a has been, but he never gets or gives accurate information. I can't watch him because he is so inept.  I can't understand how in the world he stays on the air at Fox.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 25, 2011, 12:54:09 AM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 25, 2011, 01:21:23 AM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

If I remember it right, the plumber came the evening of the 30th of June, because Cindy started frantically calling KC's phone @ 1:30 or so in the AM of the 1st of July and continued all morning. She wrote the check to the plumber dated the 1st of July. Right after that there was the rush to Home Depot and all kinds of yard work things done. Then Cindy sent Lee to find KC at the nightclubs.

I don't know where the 20 people came from unless it was from that letter Cindy wrote later to KC about it happening while she was in jail. Another cover up I think

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 25, 2011, 01:29:38 AM »

Just some pics I found that I haven't seen before..just looking through all Casey Photobucket photos and these ones don't ring a bell with me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 25, 2011, 01:38:42 AM »

[quote author=TURBOTHINK link=topic=9762.msg1330860#msg1330860

IIRC there were a lot of records which showed they talked almost everyday. I remember that coming out after the bond hearing where Cindy lied and said she had not talked to KC for weeks. Now, what may have happened since they do know KC & George had cell phones that evidently no one knew about which they used to talk, is that KC talked to George everyday. I am not sure what to think about all the phone calls & Loca I also thought the 3rd call was staged because it was so totally different than the others. I do remember about "Is this like the other one  before."
turbo

I am going with Blink on something kicked off Cindy to what happened and I believe it was what they found when they called that plumber. She made call after call to KC, then sent Lee to find her. Then she goes after her. I think at that point she knew, and all after that was a cover up. She called the first two calls wanting them to arrest KC and then all of a sudden after the time between call 2 & 3 everything including the tone changed.
[/quote]

We have to keep in mind that Cindy left a text for Casey, if memory serves "Call me ASAP, urgent" the day they picked up the car.  On the way back from Tony's with Amy in tow, Cindy dropped her off & admitted that her and Casey drove around for awhile.   It is my belief that they both argued & then spun a story.   To me, all the 911 calls were strange.   It appeared to me that Cindy wanted to get Casey in just enough trouble that she would give her more details of what I believe she already knew took place, Caylee's murder.  Cindy had no intention of having Casey go to jail for life for it either because she carries guilt herself in how she handled an argument the evening of June 15th with Casey.  She knew, she had to have.  Judging by how many calls Cindy made to Casey's friends, the plumbing emergency & then sending Lee to find Casey & the 7/3 Myspace blog, again IMHO she knew even before they picked up Casey's car at the tow garage.  When you listen to the first two calls it was about stealing money & a car that was Casey's but they retained the title...she literally was giving a false report IMHO.   Then by the third call she becomes hysterical & that is when a "missing granddaughter" comes up?   Seriously?    No, at every turn that would have been first and foremost....for that matter if George & Cindy had no fear that Casey was involved in why her car smelt like death they would have called 911 right there at the tow garage.

They all cannot rot in hell soon enough as far as I'm concerned.   I spent the day yesterday searching for Holly Bobo & the contrast of how that community gushed about what a fine young lady she is & her entire family is held in the highest regard is well beyond night and day.

I hope we get the rulings we've been anxious to hear tomorrow.

Easter blessings

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 25, 2011, 05:00:32 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-location-20110424,0,3545993.story
Where might Casey Anthony's jury come from?
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:25 p.m. EDT, April 24, 2011

Anyone asked to report for jury duty the week of May 9 has a chance of being seated as a juror in one of the most notorious murder cases the state has ever seen: the first-degree-murder trial of Casey Anthony.

When a jury is seated, Orange County will be home to the trial for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in the summer of 2008.

But the jury won't come from here. Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry plans to seat the jury in another county and then bring 12 jurors — and eight alternates — to Orange County to be sequestered for the eight-week trial.

Perry won't say where he plans to go for jury selection. The Orlando Sentinel asked several legal and jury experts what regions of the state the defense and prosecution would like to see the jury come from.
 ::snipping2::

I think one of our Monkeys son received a notice to report for jury duty on May 9th.

I have 3 friends in Florida who received a notice for May 9th. I think they were all from Hillsboro County which is around Tampa.  All of them have asked to be excused because of work, illness and one caring full time for his wife.

Thanks turbo.  Not sure if the son of the other monkey is from Hillsboro County.  Tampa fits with in the hour time frame Judge Perry mentioned though, doesn't it?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 25, 2011, 05:05:03 AM »

Would a kind monkey straighten me out please?  Is there a hearing this Friday, and if so what time?

Today we expect to hear from Judge Perry on the other motions.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:58 AM »

snipped@
http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=66150#p66150

I just finished listening to Simon Barrett Blog Radio, and boy oh boy, there were alot of things said by Cobra that implicates Cindy Anthony. First I had no idea that Cindy and Casey were in contact on a daily basis,which he claims gave them lots of time to come up with a story. He even went so far to say the 911 call could have been staged.He acts like he has some inside information that he couldn't disclose just yet.He of course is friends with the Grunds and still contends that Lee went to where Jesse was in Georgia I believe, with the purpose of planting evidence( getting his DNA) Cobra keeps saying...where is Lee??A woman on the show(wish I knew who she was) asked Cobra, does it have to do with"is this like the last time comment?" Cobra said yes. It's best you all listen to the show yourself as there was so much more.I have to say it was very interesting.But is it just more spin,speculation or what? I don't know what to make of it. I was floored when Cobra talked about the 911 call, because, OMG,as much as I hate to admit this, and don't throw rocks at me, but I have thought for a very long time , that that 3rd 911 call sounded like weird to me. I would love some imput on this, if you have time to listen to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barr ... ler-mother
Edit to fix link.  MB
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2011/04/24/casey-anthony--killer-mother

Thanks loca.  Sounds interesting.  I'll have a listen.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 25, 2011, 07:40:33 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 25, 2011, 07:44:46 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/236678/Casey-Anthony:-How-damaging-is-chloroform-evidence?cid=rss
Casey Anthony: How damaging is chloroform evidence?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011 6:43 AM

Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, said the state's theory is Caylee Anthony overdosed on chloroform. He said testing centering around chloroform carries the most weight.

"Chloroform is a substance that can be found from a lot of different common substances," Conway said. "But in terms of this case, chloroform is critical in this case because they are seeking a first degree murder conviction and they have to have evidence that is was premeditated and intentional. Chloroform is the only link that they have that is solid enough to support their allegation that it was premeditated and intentional."

Chloroform was detected in the trunk of the car driven by Casey. There's also evidence the chemical was researched on a computer at the Anthony house. The defense wants any and all talk and tests tossed out. 

If a judge rules it can't be admitted into the trial, Conway said it'll be more difficult for the state to show premeditation and intention. But Conway thinks the state has a long line of circumstantial evidence.

"They're going for it (death penalty)," Conway said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 25, 2011, 07:57:40 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27657261/detail.html
Judge To Rule On Key Casey Evidence
Evidence Rulings Expected From Judge
POSTED: 5:36 am EDT April 25, 2011
UPDATED: 7:21 am EDT April 25, 2011

Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry may rule Monday on whether several key pieces of evidence will be allowed to be introduced during Casey Anthony's murder trial, which starts next month.

Anthony's defense motioned for Perry to throw out evidence from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

An Oak Ridge researcher, Dr. Arpad Vass, tested that traces of decomposition was found in the air inside

Anthony's trunk. The test also found chloroform.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 25, 2011, 08:15:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-rulings-20110425,0,1830290.story
Casey Anthony trial: Judge may rule today on chloroform evidence
Prosecutors want to use novel scientific work focusing on odor and air samples originating from the trunk of Anthony's car.

By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
7:46 a.m. EDT, April 25, 2011

The judge in the Casey Anthony case could issue key rulings soon -- possibly today -- on cutting-edge scientific evidence prosecutors want to use against her in next month's murder trial.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide whether scientific evidence about chloroform levels found in Anthony's car trunk and the growth of plant roots in the woods where Caylee's remains were found should be used at her trial.

Prosecutors want to use novel scientific work focusing on odor and air samples originating from the trunk — an emerging science that has never been used in a courtroom.

Anthony, 25, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter in 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 25, 2011, 08:32:03 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/25/caylee-anthony-case-a-life-exceeded/

Caylee Anthony case: A lifetime exceeded
Posted on April 25, 2011 by Valhall

This is it.  Today marks the 1044th day since Caylee Marie Anthony died on June 16, 2008.

That’s one day longer than she lived.

Rest in Peace, Caylee….Justice is coming.  Just 14 more days.

Valhall.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 25, 2011, 08:33:23 AM »

Happy Easter!!!
(\ /)
( . .)
C('')('') ̡•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥
Happy Easter to ALL the Scared Monkeys in the World ♥

sorry o/t - Boo this is so cute.  Hope you're having a Happy Easter.

Does anyone know when the hearing starts tomorrow?  tia
Hey Can.  There is a Status Hearing April 29.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #697 on: April 25, 2011, 08:44:45 AM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: April 25, 2011, 08:58:57 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-location-20110424,0,3545993.story
Where might Casey Anthony's jury come from?
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:25 p.m. EDT, April 24, 2011

Anyone asked to report for jury duty the week of May 9 has a chance of being seated as a juror in one of the most notorious murder cases the state has ever seen: the first-degree-murder trial of Casey Anthony.

When a jury is seated, Orange County will be home to the trial for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in the summer of 2008.

But the jury won't come from here. Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry plans to seat the jury in another county and then bring 12 jurors — and eight alternates — to Orange County to be sequestered for the eight-week trial.

Perry won't say where he plans to go for jury selection. The Orlando Sentinel asked several legal and jury experts what regions of the state the defense and prosecution would like to see the jury come from.

I think one of our Monkeys son received a notice to report for jury duty on May 9th.
Yes, that would be my son.  It's a Brevard County Summons (Viera Courthouse) for May 9th.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: April 25, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/237576/Casey-Anthony-trial-means-code-enforcement-overhaul-for-Orlando
Casey Anthony trial means code enforcement overhaul for Orlando
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.