April 16, 2024, 03:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222435 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:28 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27636335/detail.html
Judge Expected To Rule On More Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 9:54 am EDT April 22, 2011Updated: 8:27 am EDT April 25, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The judge in the case against Casey Anthony could rule on Monday on more key evidence found in the trunk of her car.
VIDEO REPORT: Judge May Rule On More Evidence http://www.wftv.com/video/27638671/index.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: April 25, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/25/2011           Defendant's
Fifth Penalty Phase Discovery Response (Duplicate/Original)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 25, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »

I am not buying the talked everyday for 31 days but never spoke to Caylee.  I am raising my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and every time I am on the phone, the first thing she wants to do is talk, especially to people she knows.  And IF she doesn't get to talk, the person on the other end can hear her protestations.   

O/T It is eerie that the trial is coming up so close to the time my granddaughter whose name contains part of Caylee's name in remembrance of her, is so close in age to when Caylee died.  I refer, privately, to my own daughter, her mother, as Casey-lite.  The same classic narcissistic tendencies to the point that sometimes the similarities make me wonder what I did wrong. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #703 on: April 25, 2011, 11:38:55 AM »

14 more days till justice for Caylee!!!   ::justice2NJ::

How many more days till jail cells for mushroom head and the neutered one?   

Do No Evil 
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: April 25, 2011, 11:50:22 AM »

has George's cell phone activity  pings for the June to July info been seen?
And is George still at home with Cindy now? He is never in court so I was just wondering. I have a feeling he is a big part of this. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 25, 2011, 12:18:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/236678/Casey-Anthony:-How-damaging-is-chloroform-evidence?cid=rss
Casey Anthony: How damaging is chloroform evidence?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011 6:43 AM

Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, said the state's theory is Caylee Anthony overdosed on chloroform. He said testing centering around chloroform carries the most weight.

"Chloroform is a substance that can be found from a lot of different common substances," Conway said. "But in terms of this case, chloroform is critical in this case because they are seeking a first degree murder conviction and they have to have evidence that is was premeditated and intentional. Chloroform is the only link that they have that is solid enough to support their allegation that it was premeditated and intentional."

Chloroform was detected in the trunk of the car driven by Casey. There's also evidence the chemical was researched on a computer at the Anthony house. The defense wants any and all talk and tests tossed out. 

If a judge rules it can't be admitted into the trial, Conway said it'll be more difficult for the state to show premeditation and intention. But Conway thinks the state has a long line of circumstantial evidence.

"They're going for it (death penalty)," Conway said.

I think he is wrong - Chloroform is the least of the evidence in my mind. Although I believe the tests will be included in the trial - the bottle they found at the scene of the remains and the duct tape will speak loudly enough. I don't care what any of the talking heads think she will be found guilty.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 25, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »

has George's cell phone activity  pings for the June to July info been seen?
And is George still at home with Cindy now? He is never in court so I was just wondering. I have a feeling he is a big part of this. 

I remember seeing his speed pass where he was chasing KC but I don't remember seeing the phone records. Keep in mind evidently him and KC had "extra" phones for whatever use has never been revealed. Even her records for those phones have not been released that I know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 25, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »

I am not buying the talked everyday for 31 days but never spoke to Caylee.  I am raising my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and every time I am on the phone, the first thing she wants to do is talk, especially to people she knows.  And IF she doesn't get to talk, the person on the other end can hear her protestations.   

O/T It is eerie that the trial is coming up so close to the time my granddaughter whose name contains part of Caylee's name in remembrance of her, is so close in age to when Caylee died.  I refer, privately, to my own daughter, her mother, as Casey-lite.  The same classic narcissistic tendencies to the point that sometimes the similarities make me wonder what I did wrong. 

I have come to believe over the years that sometimes there is just a "bad seed".......You likely did nothing different, but the kid is different. In the Anthony's case, we can easily see where their covering up for KC led to Caylee's demise, but in most cases, the parents and the other kids are normal - it is just the bad seed that is different.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 25, 2011, 12:38:17 PM »

I never watch Geraldo, but when I came home from my daughters last nite he was on talking
about the case. He says that they are going to Orlando to raise some hell. Going to support
Bozo. Geraldo you are an ass, you would be long gone from Fox if you didn't have shares when Fox was going under a few years back. You are a has been, and not even a good has
been. Go and retire, most people think you are a joke and not even a good one.

ITA Mary   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 25, 2011, 12:41:07 PM »

Happy Easter!!!
(\ /)
( . .)
C('')('') ̡•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥
Happy Easter to ALL the Scared Monkeys in the World ♥

sorry o/t - Boo this is so cute.  Hope you're having a Happy Easter.

Does anyone know when the hearing starts tomorrow?  tia
Hey Can.  There is a Status Hearing April 29.

Thanks Trim!  Got mixed up between the status hearing and the possibility of HJBP'S response to the outstanding motions today. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: April 25, 2011, 12:43:27 PM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy. 

Boy, would they ever!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 25, 2011, 12:44:03 PM »

Sunday, April 24, 2011
The Caylee Daily

Geraldo Rivera Attacks Casey Anthony Bloggers

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/gera ... -bloggers/

Geraldo said:  “”Yes, the State is surely right about the mother Casey Anthony’s guilt. She is probably the horrible, reckless, selfish slut who partied as her baby died as they allege. Still, she deserves fundamental fairness in the legal process …

So wonder what's  baez thinking  about his good buddy saying she is a slut and guilty!!

I think it is from Jose's lips to Bozo's ear.  I believe GR would say anything to make his "brother" look better.  Maybe this is the first salvo of Bozo distancing himself away from her post trial.  When he loses, he can then say he defended her despite the fact that she was a "horrible, reckless...."

Yep..Bozo will distance himself from Casey as soon as is feasable once she is tried and sentenced.  I bet he refuses to be her lawyer for any appeals...because he'll be on to his next incarnation as a talking head on TV ..

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: April 25, 2011, 12:48:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-location-20110424,0,3545993.story
Where might Casey Anthony's jury come from?
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
4:25 p.m. EDT, April 24, 2011

Anyone asked to report for jury duty the week of May 9 has a chance of being seated as a juror in one of the most notorious murder cases the state has ever seen: the first-degree-murder trial of Casey Anthony.

When a jury is seated, Orange County will be home to the trial for Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in the summer of 2008.

But the jury won't come from here. Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry plans to seat the jury in another county and then bring 12 jurors — and eight alternates — to Orange County to be sequestered for the eight-week trial.

Perry won't say where he plans to go for jury selection. The Orlando Sentinel asked several legal and jury experts what regions of the state the defense and prosecution would like to see the jury come from.

I think one of our Monkeys son received a notice to report for jury duty on May 9th.
Yes, that would be my son.  It's a Brevard County Summons (Viera Courthouse) for May 9th.

Thanks Cbeach.  Thanks for refreshing my (poor) memory.  Some Monkeys have speculated that Brevard County could be quite likely.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 25, 2011, 12:54:22 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Good morning!  Just voted for the ever luscious Yuri Melich and noticed this...
Your votes will make one of the eight dedicated first responders our 2011 AMW All-Star!
Read their inspiring stories, and make your choice. You can vote once a day until May 8. And remember to tell your friends – anyone can vote! Time remaining: 14 days.

Someone may have mentioned this already, but it seems like an amazing coincidence that there are only 14 days to wait before the trial starts and Caylee's Justice Train pulls out of the station.  I so hope he wins, it would validate Orange County's LE commitment to protecting the ultimate victim in this case, Caylee Marie Anthony, despite the defense team's portrayal of Casey and her family as martyrs of the system.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: April 25, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Good morning!  Just voted for the ever luscious Yuri Melich and noticed this...
Your votes will make one of the eight dedicated first responders our 2011 AMW All-Star!
Read their inspiring stories, and make your choice. You can vote once a day until May 8. And remember to tell your friends – anyone can vote! Time remaining: 14 days.

Someone may have mentioned this already, but it seems like an amazing coincidence that there are only 14 days to wait before the trial starts and Caylee's Justice Train pulls out of the station.  I so hope he wins, it would validate Orange County's LE commitment to protecting the ultimate victim in this case, Caylee Marie Anthony, despite the defense team's portrayal of Casey and her family as martyrs of the system.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 25, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/
Thanks for including the link, Tupelo.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 25, 2011, 01:21:22 PM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

If I remember it right, the plumber came the evening of the 30th of June, because Cindy started frantically calling KC's phone @ 1:30 or so in the AM of the 1st of July and continued all morning. She wrote the check to the plumber dated the 1st of July. Right after that there was the rush to Home Depot and all kinds of yard work things done. Then Cindy sent Lee to find KC at the nightclubs.

I don't know where the 20 people came from unless it was from that letter Cindy wrote later to KC about it happening while she was in jail. Another cover up I think

Well Casey knew about the 20 people at the house the night they were there..she emailed or phoned Amy about it..see Amy's latest depo..and used it as one more excuse of why Amy and she would not be moving into the A house anytime soon.  Casey either drove by the home and saw the plumber's trucks there..or either Lee or her Mom phoned or texted..the point is the timing..and the fact that Casey was very aware of the situation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 25, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-judge-o-h-eaton-joins-wesh-coverage.html
Casey Anthony: Judge O.H. Eaton joins WESH coverage
Uncategorized — posted by halboedeker on April, 25 2011 11:32 AM

Retired Judge O.H. Eaton Jr. will be a major part of WESH-Channel 2’s coverage of the Casey Anthony trial, the station announced this morning.

“Eaton is our lead analyst. What he brings to the table no one else can bring to the table, with all due respect to everyone else,” WESH news director Bob Longo said. “It’s impressive to have someone like Judge Eaton taking the role of analyst. He spent so many years on the bench. He recently retired. He doesn’t have a dog in the hunt. You will see him a lot, beginning today.”

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 25, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy.  

Boy, would they ever!

I believe there is something missing not only in KC but in Lee too. I believe that is why Cindy has always "covered up" for them and their mistakes. I see both of them as high functioning Aspergers.

The lack of empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome. Asperger's kids & young adults have all kinds of difficulties in basic elements of social interaction. They fail over and over at developing friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others. They have a total  lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and very impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gestures. If you notice none of Cindy's , KC's or Lee's facial gestures or behaviors match their situations. Lee has the very awkward
 gait you see often as does Cindy.

ALL of their speech patterns are out of the norm. They all use metaphors which mean nothing to others but all of them seem to understand what they are saying. They all also seem to have miscomprehensions of nuance and literal interpretations of what is said. Cindy's anal need to have everything in perfect order in her home would fit with what I see so far. She also has that "strange gait" when she walks as does Lee.

I am convinced personally they all three have Aspergers.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: April 25, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

If I remember it right, the plumber came the evening of the 30th of June, because Cindy started frantically calling KC's phone @ 1:30 or so in the AM of the 1st of July and continued all morning. She wrote the check to the plumber dated the 1st of July. Right after that there was the rush to Home Depot and all kinds of yard work things done. Then Cindy sent Lee to find KC at the nightclubs.

I don't know where the 20 people came from unless it was from that letter Cindy wrote later to KC about it happening while she was in jail. Another cover up I think

Well Casey knew about the 20 people at the house the night they were there..she emailed or phoned Amy about it..see Amy's latest depo..and used it as one more excuse of why Amy and she would not be moving into the A house anytime soon.  Casey either drove by the home and saw the plumber's trucks there..or either Lee or her Mom phoned or texted..the point is the timing..and the fact that Casey was very aware of the situation.

Oh that's right...........I remember the 20 people now. Of course that is just another one of KC's lies I am sure because the plumber was there at midnight which I seriously doubt there were 20 people there. I don't think George & Cindy have 20 friends to invite to their house. If you noticed even at Caylee's parties they had no friends there. At my children's parties there have always been as many adult friends of mine there as kids. I think George & Cindy never had any close or friends. If you notice all their friends during this have been people NEW to them. Like people in their "new" church & those leeches that provided the sign. Notice they had NO FRIENDS around at first. My house would have been over run with people as would most others' that I know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.