March 28, 2024, 03:45:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221970 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: April 25, 2011, 01:51:08 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/236678/Casey-Anthony:-How-damaging-is-chloroform-evidence?cid=rss
Casey Anthony: How damaging is chloroform evidence?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 25, 2011 6:43 AM

::snipping2::
Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy Anthony, said the state's theory is Caylee Anthony overdosed on chloroform. He said testing centering around chloroform carries the most weight.

"Chloroform is a substance that can be found from a lot of different common substances," Conway said. "But in terms of this case, chloroform is critical in this case because they are seeking a first degree murder conviction and they have to have evidence that is was premeditated and intentional. Chloroform is the only link that they have that is solid enough to support their allegation that it was premeditated and intentional."

Chloroform was detected in the trunk of the car driven by Casey. There's also evidence the chemical was researched on a computer at the Anthony house. The defense wants any and all talk and tests tossed out. 

If a judge rules it can't be admitted into the trial, Conway said it'll be more difficult for the state to show premeditation and intention. But Conway thinks the state has a long line of circumstantial evidence.

"They're going for it (death penalty)," Conway said.

I think he is wrong - Chloroform is the least of the evidence in my mind. Although I believe the tests will be included in the trial - the bottle they found at the scene of the remains and the duct tape will speak loudly enough. I don't care what any of the talking heads think she will be found guilty.

ITA TURBO.

The bottle with the syringe still intact, the duct tape, the blanket, clothing and toys, the heart sticker..only someone with access to all those items could have done this.  And as far as motive..only one person stood to gain from Caylee's murder and that was Casey.  Casey's gain.. Bella Vita..which always meant to me Casey saying to herself now I can get on with the beautiful life I imagined for myself before I became pregnant and was forced to keep Caylee by my Mom.  Yep ..in her mind everything was forced on her..she could have used birth control, she could have finished high school, she could have gone to college, she could have gotten a car, an apartment..she could have..but she didn't.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 25, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »

I am not buying the talked everyday for 31 days but never spoke to Caylee.  I am raising my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and every time I am on the phone, the first thing she wants to do is talk, especially to people she knows.  And IF she doesn't get to talk, the person on the other end can hear her protestations.   

O/T It is eerie that the trial is coming up so close to the time my granddaughter whose name contains part of Caylee's name in remembrance of her, is so close in age to when Caylee died.  I refer, privately, to my own daughter, her mother, as Casey-lite.  The same classic narcissistic tendencies to the point that sometimes the similarities make me wonder what I did wrong. 

Flutter1, at the risk of offending some here, I would like to tell you that sometimes we try our best and things turn out differently than the way we would have wanted and have tried very hard to change.  This happens in spite of being a wonderful parent.  I notice some people take full credit for the way their children have turned out.  There are things that are beyond our control.  We cannot change our children's brains or the chemicals and makeup of their bodies, just as we cannot control the diabetes, autism, or imbalances they have in their bodies.  We can attack the differences with medication and/or therapy, but things are not totally in our control. 

I am not excusing all of the behavior of all the people who do things that are unacceptable, but there are areas of our/our childrens' brains and chemicals in/or missing from brains or elsewhere in the body that are beyond our control.  If what I am saying is not true, then everyone with a behavioral disability are just people that were not raised right.  There would be no such thing as autism, Alzheimer Disease, Tourette's, dementia, Down Syndrome, and many others.

Relax about being the cause of everything that happens and pray for her and do what you can.  Take what you can from this, it is not meant only for you, but for others who insist that their good parenting was the only reason their child turned out so well.  Some of it is just plain luck and some of it is everything went well during their pregnancy and delivery.  Good parenting is the best that we can do to help our child, but it is not the only thing that influences the way our children turn out.  Please, let those voices be pushed out of your head and put some positive ones in their to replace them.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: April 25, 2011, 01:59:14 PM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

If I remember it right, the plumber came the evening of the 30th of June, because Cindy started frantically calling KC's phone @ 1:30 or so in the AM of the 1st of July and continued all morning. She wrote the check to the plumber dated the 1st of July. Right after that there was the rush to Home Depot and all kinds of yard work things done. Then Cindy sent Lee to find KC at the nightclubs.

I don't know where the 20 people came from unless it was from that letter Cindy wrote later to KC about it happening while she was in jail. Another cover up I think

Well Casey knew about the 20 people at the house the night they were there..she emailed or phoned Amy about it..see Amy's latest depo..and used it as one more excuse of why Amy and she would not be moving into the A house anytime soon.  Casey either drove by the home and saw the plumber's trucks there..or either Lee or her Mom phoned or texted..the point is the timing..and the fact that Casey was very aware of the situation.

Oh that's right...........I remember the 20 people now. Of course that is just another one of KC's lies I am sure because the plumber was there at midnight which I seriously doubt there were 20 people there. I don't think George & Cindy have 20 friends to invite to their house. If you noticed even at Caylee's parties they had no friends there. At my children's parties there have always been as many adult friends of mine there as kids. I think George & Cindy never had any close or friends. If you notice all their friends during this have been people NEW to them. Like people in their "new" church & those leeches that provided the sign. Notice they had NO FRIENDS around at first. My house would have been over run with people as would most others' that I know.

The "20 people" was just one more A' family embellishment..another characteristic that Cindy, George and Casey share...Lee not as much.  I believe that so much pretense  always going on in that home from Cindy that it was a learned behavior for George and Casey.   Pretense is a mild form of lying which it has now grown into for all 3 of them.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 25, 2011, 02:11:01 PM »

Sunday, April 24, 2011
The Caylee Daily

Geraldo Rivera Attacks Casey Anthony Bloggers

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/gera ... -bloggers/

Geraldo said:  “”Yes, the State is surely right about the mother Casey Anthony’s guilt. She is probably the horrible, reckless, selfish slut who partied as her baby died as they allege. Still, she deserves fundamental fairness in the legal process …

So wonder what's  baez thinking  about his good buddy saying she is a slut and guilty!!

I think it is from Jose's lips to Bozo's ear.  I believe GR would say anything to make his "brother" look better.  Maybe this is the first salvo of Bozo distancing himself away from her post trial.  When he loses, he can then say he defended her despite the fact that she was a "horrible, reckless...."

Yep..Bozo will distance himself from Casey as soon as is feasable once she is tried and sentenced.  I bet he refuses to be her lawyer for any appeals...because he'll be on to his next incarnation as a talking head on TV ..

Who would want to get information from him?  Could he meet a deadline?

I am sure you are right, because that is what so many say, but I surely would not tune in.  Any program that would have him on would be suspect.  The reason--he cannot seem to do an adequate job and he appears to be lazy and waits until the last minute to get things done.  He is also unpopular.  Would anyone truly trust his information?  Would he hand in his work on time?  Would he make up the information if he did not know it?

These are questions that would be running through my head while I watched, based on my experience with him so far.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 25, 2011, 02:11:28 PM »

I am not buying the talked everyday for 31 days but never spoke to Caylee.  I am raising my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter and every time I am on the phone, the first thing she wants to do is talk, especially to people she knows.  And IF she doesn't get to talk, the person on the other end can hear her protestations.   

O/T It is eerie that the trial is coming up so close to the time my granddaughter whose name contains part of Caylee's name in remembrance of her, is so close in age to when Caylee died.  I refer, privately, to my own daughter, her mother, as Casey-lite.  The same classic narcissistic tendencies to the point that sometimes the similarities make me wonder what I did wrong. 

Flutter thare are lots of Casey-lites out there today..but 99.9% would never murder their child..   narcissistic mothers do not make the best decisions all the time, but usually they are seeing their child as an extention of themselves to a degree..thus they would never murder the child.  Casey never made that mother daughter bond..some have blamed it on Cindy, but I don't agree.  Casey did not bond with Caylee because Casey's unable to bond with another human being.  She had no true friends, because her friends truly did not know Casey.  They knew the lie-of-Casey that she presented, but they did not know the true Casey.  Even in prison she is still using people ..that was her game..and if you are a user..you dare not get close enough to truly care for someone else..it will blow open your cover.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 25, 2011, 02:29:45 PM »

Sunday, April 24, 2011
The Caylee Daily

Geraldo Rivera Attacks Casey Anthony Bloggers

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/gera ... -bloggers/

Geraldo said:  “”Yes, the State is surely right about the mother Casey Anthony’s guilt. She is probably the horrible, reckless, selfish slut who partied as her baby died as they allege. Still, she deserves fundamental fairness in the legal process …

So wonder what's  baez thinking  about his good buddy saying she is a slut and guilty!!

I think it is from Jose's lips to Bozo's ear.  I believe GR would say anything to make his "brother" look better.  Maybe this is the first salvo of Bozo distancing himself away from her post trial.  When he loses, he can then say he defended her despite the fact that she was a "horrible, reckless...."

Yep..Bozo will distance himself from Casey as soon as is feasable once she is tried and sentenced.  I bet he refuses to be her lawyer for any appeals...because he'll be on to his next incarnation as a talking head on TV ..

Who would want to get information from him?  Could he meet a deadline?

I am sure you are right, because that is what so many say, but I surely would not tune in.  Any program that would have him on would be suspect.  The reason--he cannot seem to do an adequate job and he appears to be lazy and waits until the last minute to get things done.  He is also unpopular.  Would anyone truly trust his information?  Would he hand in his work on time?  Would he make up the information if he did not know it?

These are questions that would be running through my head while I watched, based on my experience with him so far.

I agree..lazy, conceited, unable to meet deadlines, cannot control his personal life nor professional life..Katie C HE AIN'T GONNA BE.  But ..talking heads are a dime a dozen, that's why there are so many bad ones.  NG is famous, people tune in all the time..Me not so much..once I realized after watching her just a few times she never has her facts straight...she is not accurate, but she is imflaming..and that is what they want.  Facts no longer seem to be fundamental in journalism unless you are on one of the big three news shows or PBS..the rest is all TV drama with little to back it up.  I say perfect fit for Jose....he's half way there....and people who dislike him will turn in just because they love to hate him and it all equals ratings.  Me there are so many shows I just refuse to watch anylonger, not just because of this case, but because most of TV seems like a diluted Jerry Springer show..who I detest by the way..he did nothing to try instill any morals in the young people in this country..infact the opposite by showing the trashy side of life and making it seem the norm....again..Jose fits the bill.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: April 25, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »

I think I'm a little confused on the timing.

It's my understanding that the day Cindy/George found the car, Cindy found the note in the car with Amy's number, called it, picked her up and they went to Tony's apartment and Cindy picked up KC.  Cindy called police on KC after finding out that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.  Police were at the Anthony's all evening/early morning long - all night.

It's my understanding that there was a "plumbing emergence" at the Anthony's in the wee morning hours after Cindy found the car.  That about 20 people were there due to the plumbing.  That Caylee's room was all wet in one corner.

How could this be that the police and plumbers were there during the same night (we've heard nothing before).  I know I have something wrong somwhere.

Would someone please set me on the right path?  TY!!

If I remember it right, the plumber came the evening of the 30th of June, because Cindy started frantically calling KC's phone @ 1:30 or so in the AM of the 1st of July and continued all morning. She wrote the check to the plumber dated the 1st of July. Right after that there was the rush to Home Depot and all kinds of yard work things done. Then Cindy sent Lee to find KC at the nightclubs.

I don't know where the 20 people came from unless it was from that letter Cindy wrote later to KC about it happening while she was in jail. Another cover up I think

Well Casey knew about the 20 people at the house the night they were there..she emailed or phoned Amy about it..see Amy's latest depo..and used it as one more excuse of why Amy and she would not be moving into the A house anytime soon.  Casey either drove by the home and saw the plumber's trucks there..or either Lee or her Mom phoned or texted..the point is the timing..and the fact that Casey was very aware of the situation.

Oh that's right...........I remember the 20 people now. Of course that is just another one of KC's lies I am sure because the plumber was there at midnight which I seriously doubt there were 20 people there. I don't think George & Cindy have 20 friends to invite to their house. If you noticed even at Caylee's parties they had no friends there. At my children's parties there have always been as many adult friends of mine there as kids. I think George & Cindy never had any close or friends. If you notice all their friends during this have been people NEW to them. Like people in their "new" church & those leeches that provided the sign. Notice they had NO FRIENDS around at first. My house would have been over run with people as would most others' that I know.

The "20 people" was just one more A' family embellishment..another characteristic that Cindy, George and Casey share...Lee not as much.  I believe that so much pretense  always going on in that home from Cindy that it was a learned behavior for George and Casey.   Pretense is a mild form of lying which it has now grown into for all 3 of them.

Thank you for the responses.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: April 25, 2011, 02:50:51 PM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy. 

Boy, would they ever!

I believe there is something missing not only in KC but in Lee too. I believe that is why Cindy has always "covered up" for them and their mistakes. I see both of them as high functioning Aspergers.

The lack of empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome. Asperger's kids & young adults have all kinds of difficulties in basic elements of social interaction. They fail over and over at developing friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others. They have a total  lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and very impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gestures. If you notice none of Cindy's , KC's or Lee's facial gestures or behaviors match their situations. Lee has the very awkward
 gait you see often as does Cindy.

ALL of their speech patterns are out of the norm. They all use metaphors which mean nothing to others but all of them seem to understand what they are saying. They all also seem to have miscomprehensions of nuance and literal interpretations of what is said. Cindy's anal need to have everything in perfect order in her home would fit with what I see so far. She also has that "strange gait" when she walks as does Lee.

I am convinced personally they all three have Aspergers.

Turbo, thank you for your insightful explanation of some of the facets of Aspergers/Autism and I agree the three A's you mention seem to fit.
Apparently this is autism month and Dr. Drew had a short segment recently.  The most distressing factor I think is the inability to empathize.
A doctor that specializes in autism on the show stated that because empathy is not intrinisic she feels that this has to be taught.  To what extent it can be learned, she did not say.  Unfortunately the segment was far too short and I wish they had devoted more time to it.  Ed Asner along with his son and grandchild were on the program.  Asner has a son and grandchild that suffer with autism.  It seems that these children have an exceptionally sweet quality about them.  I would like to know how that ties in with lack of empathy. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 25, 2011, 02:52:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27661898/detail.html
Anthony Attorneys Want Photos Excluded
New Motion Says 'Social Behavior' While Caylee Missing Is Irrelevant
POSTED: Monday, April 25, 2011
UPDATED: 1:46 pm EDT April 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys are asking that photographs showing her dancing and drinking during the weeks her daughter, Caylee, was missing be excluded from her upcoming trial.

A motion filed last week argues the photos are "irrelevant and inadmissible" because they do not reveal a "consciousness of guilt," as the state has alleged.

"That is because the behavior occurred subsequent to the alleged criminal act and is unrelated to an activity in futherance of evading prosecution," attorney J. Cheney Mason wrote in the motion.

04/21/2011 Motion In Limine Defense
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27662775/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 25, 2011, 02:55:21 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/25/2011           Defendant's
Fifth Penalty Phase Discovery Response (Duplicate/Original)

04/25/2011 Order
for Motion for Transcription Services

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 25, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »

It seems Yuri is in second place.  He's number one, in my book! 
Hoping in the voting days that are left, we Monkeys can move him into first place.   

Go Monkeys!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 25, 2011, 03:01:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  Good morning!  Just voted for the ever luscious Yuri Melich and noticed this...
Your votes will make one of the eight dedicated first responders our 2011 AMW All-Star!
Read their inspiring stories, and make your choice. You can vote once a day until May 8. And remember to tell your friends – anyone can vote! Time remaining: 14 days.

Someone may have mentioned this already, but it seems like an amazing coincidence that there are only 14 days to wait before the trial starts and Caylee's Justice Train pulls out of the station.  I so hope he wins, it would validate Orange County's LE commitment to protecting the ultimate victim in this case, Caylee Marie Anthony, despite the defense team's portrayal of Casey and her family as martyrs of the system.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

Thanks tupelo!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 25, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »

I never watch Geraldo, but when I came home from my daughters last nite he was on talking
about the case. He says that they are going to Orlando to raise some hell. Going to support
Bozo. Geraldo you are an ass, you would be long gone from Fox if you didn't have shares when Fox was going under a few years back. You are a has been, and not even a good has
been. Go and retire, most people think you are a joke and not even a good one.

ITA Mary   
Mary I totaly agree with you! I am hispanic and in my family none likes or respects geraldo! he is arrogant and your right a has been only at fox is he accepted he hasnt realy been all that!!  he is a joke like baez your so onto him!!! and besides he even said she was a ho and was partying and may have left her child alone! to die!!

Loca
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 25, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys are asking that photographs showing her dancing and drinking during the weeks her daughter, Caylee, was missing be excluded from her upcoming trial.

A motion filed last week argues the photos are "irrelevant and inadmissible" because they do not reveal a "consciousness of guilt," as the state has alleged.

"That is because the behavior occurred subsequent to the alleged criminal act and is unrelated to an activity in futherance of evading prosecution," attorney J. Cheney Mason wrote in the motion.

I bet they do!   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: April 25, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »

It seems Yuri is in second place.  He's number one, in my book! 
Hoping in the voting days that are left, we Monkeys can move him into first place.   

Go Monkeys!
Took me dern near one hr to vote with everyone in my contact list!!!

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »

Have we had any decisions by the Judge today?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: April 25, 2011, 04:41:04 PM »

of course they do!!  they lie it does show conciousness of guilt.

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 25, 2011, 04:42:21 PM »

Where is Judge Perry today- doesn't he know we're all waiting for his latest decisions?  Supposed to be out today, right?
I am thinking they are all going to be allowed in .....
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #738 on: April 25, 2011, 04:43:10 PM »

Where is Judge Perry today- doesn't he know we're all waiting for his latest decisions?  Supposed to be out today, right?
I am thinking they are all going to be allowed in .....

I sure hope you are right!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: April 25, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/quwep54i4x8K2zzy

the cast of characters in the case

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.