March 28, 2024, 08:45:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221940 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 25, 2011, 04:57:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27665017/detail.html
Defense Motion Asks To Prohibit "31 Days" Evidence
Posted: 4:36 pm EDT April 25, 2011Updated: 4:45 pm EDT April 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WFTV obtained a new motion (read it) filed by Casey Anthony's defense team wanting to prohibit, among other things, the party-girl pictures taken of Casey (see them). The motion seems to suggest the defense team is really worried about the 31 days that Casey didn't report Caylee was gone.

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of New Defense Motion  http://www.wftv.com/video/27664600/index.html
READ: Defense Motion To Prohibit Pics  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27662775/detail.html
PARTY PICS: See 'Party Girl' Casey Anthony
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18834633/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: April 25, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27665017/detail.html

The motion seems to suggest the defense team is really worried about the 31 days that Casey didn't report Caylee was gone.

OMG...now they file a motion to exclude the "31 Days" evidence...lol (That means lots of luck Mason)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:50 PM »

Sorry trimm, I should have known you were on that, I was just peeking at wftv to see if the judge ruled yet.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: April 25, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27664600/index.html
bill shaeffer w/kathi belich

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 25, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »

Great qoute about Motion in Limine

"They've gone through the front door to try to keep it out. They've gone through the back door to try to keep it out. Now they're climbing through the windows to try to keep the evidence out," WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer explained to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: April 25, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

Where is Judge Perry today- doesn't he know we're all waiting for his latest decisions?  Supposed to be out today, right?
I am thinking they are all going to be allowed in .....

I am leaning towards that too! because if not he would have already submitted his decision no? leads me to think ! that the judge knows the defense will go balistic!!

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: April 25, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy. 

Boy, would they ever!

I believe there is something missing not only in KC but in Lee too. I believe that is why Cindy has always "covered up" for them and their mistakes. I see both of them as high functioning Aspergers.

The lack of empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome. Asperger's kids & young adults have all kinds of difficulties in basic elements of social interaction. They fail over and over at developing friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others. They have a total  lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and very impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gestures. If you notice none of Cindy's , KC's or Lee's facial gestures or behaviors match their situations. Lee has the very awkward
 gait you see often as does Cindy.

ALL of their speech patterns are out of the norm. They all use metaphors which mean nothing to others but all of them seem to understand what they are saying. They all also seem to have miscomprehensions of nuance and literal interpretations of what is said. Cindy's anal need to have everything in perfect order in her home would fit with what I see so far. She also has that "strange gait" when she walks as does Lee.

I am convinced personally they all three have Aspergers.

Turbo, thank you for your insightful explanation of some of the facets of Aspergers/Autism and I agree the three A's you mention seem to fit.
Apparently this is autism month and Dr. Drew had a short segment recently.  The most distressing factor I think is the inability to empathize.
A doctor that specializes in autism on the show stated that because empathy is not intrinisic she feels that this has to be taught.  To what extent it can be learned, she did not say.  Unfortunately the segment was far too short and I wish they had devoted more time to it.  Ed Asner along with his son and grandchild were on the program.  Asner has a son and grandchild that suffer with autism.  It seems that these children have an exceptionally sweet quality about them.  I would like to know how that ties in with lack of empathy. 

My son has Asperger's, and he is on the high functioning side of autism.  He is extremely empathetic, in some ways, and absolutely clueless in others.  From my personal experience, Lee has definite characteristics of Asperger's, but I am leaning toward pysco/socio-pathic diagnoses for Cindy and Casey.  George, in my sort-of humble opinion, is just a plain ol' con man.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: April 25, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »

"They've gone through the front door to try to keep it out. They've gone through the back door to try to keep it out. Now they're climbing through the windows to try to keep the evidence out," WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer explained to WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.

It boggles the mind as to how they could even imagine that the judge would entertain their ridiculous, redundant motions.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: April 25, 2011, 05:30:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-media-20110425,0,6053486.story

Orlando braces for Casey Anthony media circus

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: April 25, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »

It boggles the mind as to how they could even imagine that the judge would entertain their ridiculous, redundant motions.
curly
I agree and unbelievable that cheney mason  once referenced as a prominent  great attorney! has proven  to be at the level of baez.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: April 25, 2011, 05:35:49 PM »

curly
I agree and unbelievable that cheney mason  once referenced as a prominent  great attorney! has proven  to be at the level of baez.

Hi Loca,
     I think Foghorn is worse than Bozo. I just detest the jerk.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: April 25, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/27657261/detail.html
isn't this pic that judge is holding ! her jail  pic?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: April 25, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

curly

Hi Loca,
hi curly
ughhhh I agree mason is more dispicable because he is the one filing the motions since bozo does not know how to do them correctly and he is old and mean and arrogant! he will walk away not known  as a well respected attorney but an old broken down fool. I think he joined this case to be linked with the badens/lyoness no?

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: April 25, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »

I have no idea why he joined the duhfense team, Loca, but I can guarantee
he'll be going down in flames with them.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: April 25, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »

curly

Hi Loca,
isnt it past five in orlando? so not today ?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: April 25, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »

curly

Hi Loca,
isnt it past five in orlando? so not today ?
maybe he is holding out for close to jury selection! NOT GIVING the defense time to dispute it?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/25/2011           Defendant's
Fifth Penalty Phase Discovery Response (Duplicate/Original)

04/25/2011 Order
for Motion for Transcription Services

04/25/2011 Evidence Control Sheet
04/25/2011 Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
04/25/2011 Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2011, 06:03:17 PM »

04.20.2011 DEFENDANT'S FIFTH PENALTY PHASE DISCOVERY RESPONSE

Tom Bonds [employment]
Andrew Heyman
Earl Meredith - Casey first boss Kodak/Color Vision - address updated
Adam Middleton
Jeanne Plesea - wife of Cindy's brother Daniel Plesea who is already on Defense list
Sandra Silva

DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1I ... =en&pli=1# Attachments

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: April 25, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »

04.20.2011 DEFENDANT'S FIFTH PENALTY PHASE DISCOVERY RESPONSE

Tom Bonds [employment]
Andrew Heyman
Earl Meredith - Casey first boss Kodak/Color Vision - address updated
Adam Middleton
Jeanne Plesea - wife of Cindy's brother Daniel Plesea who is already on Defense list
Sandra Silva

DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1I ... =en&pli=1# Attachments

In the event that the other link does not work! I went there it did work for me but sometimes it does not!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en&pli=1#

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 25, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIN2NjNTljMmMtZDllMy00N2U5LWE2ZGMtODJiNTAwNTY3MzI5&hl=en

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE NOTICES

Zenaida lawsuit case # Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
04/20/2011 Witness List --EXPERT WITNESS LIST

(76 names) LE on the State Witness List

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.