March 29, 2024, 01:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222016 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: April 26, 2011, 03:02:51 AM »

Waiting on the rulings, and betting JP will rule against the defense.   ::justice2NJ::

I can't believe the latest Ant request. Honestly, you'd think they weren't witnesses to anything remotely connected to the actual case. They are material witnesses to a lot and ultimately, the trial is about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, not getting Casey off.

I'm so looking forward to the trial. Finally, Caylee will be put where she belongs; center stage!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: April 26, 2011, 05:23:07 AM »

Waiting on the rulings, and betting JP will rule against the defense.   ::justice2NJ::

I can't believe the latest Ant request. Honestly, you'd think they weren't witnesses to anything remotely connected to the actual case. They are material witnesses to a lot and ultimately, the trial is about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, not getting Casey off.

I'm so looking forward to the trial. Finally, Caylee will be put where she belongs; center stage!

CBB - Ditto!

I do believe KC will think it's center stage for her.....did you see her when she last walked into court...it was like it was all she could do to keep from breaking out in a great big smile.  KC really doesn't think like normal people.

I can see Cindy creating drama...lots of it...because she also likes to be center stage.

George I would say it would be his preference to not show up for the trial except for when it's his turn to testify and maybe at the end...but, of course, Cindy will make sure George is there!

If the judge does not allow Cindy/George in the courtroom until after they testify...what's to keep the A's from sitting at home and watching it all on TV?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 26, 2011, 05:25:28 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623766/detail.html

Above is the link to Amy's deposition with the defense that was released recently.  I copied the link and have just now had time to read the depo.  Somehow, I've missed the part where there was mention of the big plumbing emergency. 

Would some kind monkey that knows where it is, please point me to the page number about the plumbing problem...I'd like to read it.

Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 26, 2011, 05:36:21 AM »

CBB - Ditto!

I do believe KC will think it's center stage for her.....did you see her when she last walked into court...it was like it was all she could do to keep from breaking out in a great big smile.  KC really doesn't think like normal people.

I can see Cindy creating drama...lots of it...because she also likes to be center stage.

George I would say it would be his preference to not show up for the trial except for when it's his turn to testify and maybe at the end...but, of course, Cindy will make sure George is there!

If the judge does not allow Cindy/George in the courtroom until after they testify...what's to keep the A's from sitting at home and watching it all on TV?

BBM  Not a darn thing and we know they will be watching.  It's sickening to see how the Anthonys are still using Caylee as a pawn.  All we have seen is them fighting fiercely with all their BS FOR Casey......now they are the next-of-kin homicide victims, just so they can perform for the jury.  GRRRR  I'd like to see CJBP sequester them in separate hotel rooms, with a guard outside their doors.  I'd be more than happy to foot the bill too!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: April 26, 2011, 05:44:59 AM »

Above is the link to Amy's deposition with the defense that was released recently.  I copied the link and have just now had time to read the depo.  Somehow, I've missed the part where there was mention of the big plumbing emergency. 

Would some kind monkey that knows where it is, please point me to the page number about the plumbing problem...I'd like to read it.

Thank you!

It's on page 25, starting on line 11

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 26, 2011, 07:13:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/237776/Casey-Anthony:-Pros-and-cons-of-public-records-and-document-dumps
Casey Anthony: Pros and cons of public records and document dumps
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:54 AM

We know what Casey Anthony has for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We know when her attorneys visit, and how long they stay. We even know what she's buying from the commissary behind bars.

Why is every minute detail about Casey Anthony released to the public?

"The people should have access to what the government has," said attorney Brad Conway, who represented George and Cindy Anthony for a time.

While he agrees the liberal laws in Florida are a hallmark of open government, Conway said the timing and release of discovery can lead to speculation and unfair prejudice.

"The downside is everybody has discovery and has access to it, and they base opinions on that instead of waiting until trial," he said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 26, 2011, 07:14:55 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27671354/detail.html
George, Cindy Anthony File Motion To Attend Trial
Will Casey's Parents Attend Trial?
POSTED: 6:48 am EDT April 26, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. Casey Anthony's parents have filed a new motion in the case asking Judge Belvin Perry to allow them to attend the trial.

The Anthony's are currently not allowed to attend the trial because they are listed as witnesses.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/26/relevant-photos/
Caylee Anthony case: Relevant Photos
Posted on April 26, 2011 by Valhall

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-trial-preview-big-yarn.html
Monday, April 25, 2011
Casey Anthony Trial Preview: A Big Yarn?
by Peter Hyatt

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 26, 2011, 07:59:51 AM »

CBB - Ditto!

Nothing but their honor, and we know that is lacking. 
Honest folk obey the rules.  The A's seem to bend them at every turn.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: April 26, 2011, 08:04:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27671354/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. Casey Anthony's parents have filed a new motion in the case asking Judge Belvin Perry to allow them to attend the trial.

The Anthony's are currently not allowed to attend the trial because they are listed as witnesses.
Defense attorneys said Casey Anthony's social behavior and the resulting photos don't relate to an attempt to evade prosecution and such evidence is inadmissible as to consciousness of guilt.

"The 31 days are very important to the prosecution, and the defense wants to keep out as much as possible," legal analyst O.H. Eaton said.
Eaton said, by law, the photos and social behavior during the 31 days have to show Anthony was acting to evade prosecution.

"There's only a certain number of things in postmortem activity, such as selling the stolen goods or burying the body," Eaton said.

Anthony's defense argues the photos and so-called social activity are inadmissible character evidence intended to leave an unfavorable impression with the jury.

"This is the kind of evidence jurors can infer guilt on," Eaton said. "That's the reason it's so important, at this point in the case, to get a ruling on whether they're inadmissible now rather than waiting for the trial and making an objection to the evidence."

This is that judge that CJBP asked Mason what he did wrong from him to leave the courtroom.  I wonder if he is counseling Mason and Baez as well as now being a media consultant.  Geesh......how many people are going to take a ride on Caylee's murder?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: April 26, 2011, 08:13:52 AM »

CBB - Ditto!

They think they are so special yet America defines them as one of our most dysfunctional families.  They are so proud of themselves and their murdering daughter.  There is just nothing right about these people.  I really hope Karma bites them hard.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 26, 2011, 08:15:30 AM »

CBB - Ditto!

They think they are so special yet America defines them as one of our most dysfunctional families.  They are so proud of themselves and their murdering daughter.  There is just nothing right about these people.  I really hope Karma bites them hard.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:16 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27671354/detail.html
UPDATED: 7:55 am EDT April 26, 2011

Video Report

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 26, 2011, 08:31:30 AM »

CBB - Ditto!

I share your hope tupelo. 

Surely HJBP won't allow A's atty's request, will he?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #814 on: April 26, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »

So I see mushroom head and the neutered one wants to attend the trial before they testify.  It's their constitutional right?  They want to be there?  You didn't want to be be there back then on your booze cruise did you you fools.  You two are nothing but abominably licentious twits and a nefarious conglomerate of intellectual constipation.  Rant done.  I'd better go back to where it's safe.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 26, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-promises-to-raise-some-hell-down-there-in-orlando.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera promises to ‘raise some hell down there in Orlando’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on April, 26 2011 8:06 AM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 26, 2011, 09:15:21 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126448
Casey Anthony Update - George And Cindy Anthony Want Special Privileges AGAIN
Posted on April 25th, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 26, 2011, 09:19:37 AM »

what is everybody inferring on the judges late late decision!could it be good or bad?

I personally think he will allow them all and let the jury decide what is relevant. I would guess he is cutting it short between the time he issues his rulings and the time the jury is being chosen to keep bozo in line.

Agree.

oh wow thats exactly what I thought too!!

The longer he waits, the less time Bozo & Co. have to file another motion against the ruling.  Paid for, of course, by the taxpayers of Florida. 

If I lived in Florida, I would be spitting bullets over all the nonsense that is being billing as legal expenses.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:55 AM »

Thank you!

It's on page 25, starting on line 11

Tupelohoney - TY !!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: April 26, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »

what is everybody inferring on the judges late late decision!could it be good or bad?

I personally think he will allow them all and let the jury decide what is relevant. I would guess he is cutting it short between the time he issues his rulings and the time the jury is being chosen to keep bozo in line.

Agree.

oh wow thats exactly what I thought too!!

The longer he waits, the less time Bozo & Co. have to file another motion against the ruling.  Paid for, of course, by the taxpayers of Florida. 

If I lived in Florida, I would be spitting bullets over all the nonsense that is being billing as legal expenses.
I do live here and yes, it pizzes me off to see so much wasted money spent on this so-called defense.  I can only hope that JAC takes proper actions against the entire defense team and insists on repayment for most of their investigation fees.  CJBP said NO FISHING EXPEDITIONS.....from what we have seen, that's all they did with not one single positive outcome.  If JAC doesn't step in, I hope those attorneys that JP warned the defense about, will take action to have monies returned to the State of Florida.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.