March 28, 2024, 06:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221934 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: April 26, 2011, 09:45:08 AM »

what is everybody inferring on the judges late late decision!could it be good or bad?

I personally think he will allow them all and let the jury decide what is relevant. I would guess he is cutting it short between the time he issues his rulings and the time the jury is being chosen to keep bozo in line.

Agree.

oh wow thats exactly what I thought too!!

The longer he waits, the less time Bozo & Co. have to file another motion against the ruling.  Paid for, of course, by the taxpayers of Florida. 

If I lived in Florida, I would be spitting bullets over all the nonsense that is being billing as legal expenses.
I do live here and yes, it pizzes me off to see so much wasted money spent on this so-called defense.  I can only hope that JAC takes proper actions against the entire defense team and insists on repayment for most of their investigation fees.  CJBP said NO FISHING EXPEDITIONS.....from what we have seen, that's all they did with not one single positive outcome.  If JAC doesn't step in, I hope those attorneys that JP warned the defense about, will take action to have monies returned to the State of Florida.

Tupelo,I hope they do too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: April 26, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/26/2011           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27671354/detail.html
George, Cindy Anthony File Motion To Attend Trial
Will Casey's Parents Attend Trial?
POSTED: 6:48 am EDT April 26, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. Casey Anthony's parents have filed a new motion in the case asking Judge Belvin Perry to allow them to attend the trial.

The Anthony's are currently not allowed to attend the trial because they are listed as witnesses.
 ::snipping2::

Cappucino-  where do the A's Attorneys get off filing any motion in this case- they are not the attorneys of record.Can they even do this?  I think JP will bite their heads off when he reads this motion.  I hope he keeps the A's out altogether. We see by this motion that they are simply incapable of complying with orders. No does not mean no when it comes to the A's.... they want to find a way round it !!!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 26, 2011, 11:01:52 AM »

I wonder if the As can be sequestered just like the jury will have to be.
That's the only way to insure that they aren't dvr'g the trial or watching it online.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: April 26, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »

That's the only way to insure that they aren't dvr'g the trial or watching it online.

good idea..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 26, 2011, 11:29:29 AM »

The A family would make an interesting case study in sociopathy. 

Boy, would they ever!

I believe there is something missing not only in KC but in Lee too. I believe that is why Cindy has always "covered up" for them and their mistakes. I see both of them as high functioning Aspergers.

The lack of empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome. Asperger's kids & young adults have all kinds of difficulties in basic elements of social interaction. They fail over and over at developing friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others. They have a total  lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and very impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gestures. If you notice none of Cindy's , KC's or Lee's facial gestures or behaviors match their situations. Lee has the very awkward
 gait you see often as does Cindy.

ALL of their speech patterns are out of the norm. They all use metaphors which mean nothing to others but all of them seem to understand what they are saying. They all also seem to have miscomprehensions of nuance and literal interpretations of what is said. Cindy's anal need to have everything in perfect order in her home would fit with what I see so far. She also has that "strange gait" when she walks as does Lee.

I am convinced personally they all three have Aspergers.

Turbo, thank you for your insightful explanation of some of the facets of Aspergers/Autism and I agree the three A's you mention seem to fit.
Apparently this is autism month and Dr. Drew had a short segment recently.  The most distressing factor I think is the inability to empathize.
A doctor that specializes in autism on the show stated that because empathy is not intrinisic she feels that this has to be taught.  To what extent it can be learned, she did not say.  Unfortunately the segment was far too short and I wish they had devoted more time to it.  Ed Asner along with his son and grandchild were on the program.  Asner has a son and grandchild that suffer with autism.  It seems that these children have an exceptionally sweet quality about them.  I would like to know how that ties in with lack of empathy. 

My son has Asperger's, and he is on the high functioning side of autism.  He is extremely empathetic, in some ways, and absolutely clueless in others.  From my personal experience, Lee has definite characteristics of Asperger's, but I am leaning toward pysco/socio-pathic diagnoses for Cindy and Casey.  George, in my sort-of humble opinion, is just a plain ol' con man.

ITA MONKALICIOUS..Cindy and Casey show no signs of Asperger's to me..and George is a con artist.  I think that possibly Cindy and Lee had a very loving mother & son relationship, very little fighting and lots of shared experiences with Casey and George. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 26, 2011, 11:29:53 AM »

good idea..

How 'bout sequestered behind bars?     It conceivably be for their own protection:)

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: April 26, 2011, 11:31:30 AM »

OMG!  What are Georgie and Sin Sin afraid of?  That their latest version of events won't fit the evidence?  And they'll miss some nuance if they have to make up a new version while watching the trial on TV? 

Seriously, if I were Georgie ... I wouldn't want to go anywhere near that courtroom until I absolutely had to!  (The Bus Is Coming Georgie!!)

We all know, if they were allowed in, they'd never last through the prosecutions' opening statement!  They'd be back there head bobbin - gum smacking - bad mouthing ... and most probably completely lose it!  (of course watching them get thrown out ...  )

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 26, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. Casey Anthony's parents have filed a new motion in the case asking Judge Belvin Perry to allow them to attend the trial.

The Anthony's are currently not allowed to attend the trial because they are listed as witnesses.

Cappucino-  where do the A's Attorneys get off filing any motion in this case- they are not the attorneys of record.Can they even do this?  I think JP will bite their heads off when he reads this motion.  I hope he keeps the A's out altogether. We see by this motion that they are simply incapable of complying with orders. No does not mean no when it comes to the A's.... they want to find a way round it !!!

Well, they can file the motion but personally I do not see any justification for them to become an exception.   Yes, they are banking on "we're the parents of the defendant" and "we're the grandparents to the victim" but it shouldnt matter & its certainly NOT a matter of their constitutional rights.   If they were not material witnesses, they would be given reserved seating for the entire trial but as far as I know it they will not be allowed in the court room until they are released as witnesses in the case-in-chief.  Whether the Anthony's like it or not this is standard in every case & I'd be thrown back to the wall of CJBP makes an exception.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 26, 2011, 12:04:30 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/26/2011 Supplemental State Witness List

04/26/2011 Notice of Filing
Original Transcripts

04/26/2011 Transcript Filed
Vicki Tullos - 3/15/11

04/26/2011 Transcript Filed
Patricia Young - 3/29/11

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: April 26, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »

Well, they can file the motion but personally I do not see any justification for them to become an exception.   Yes, they are banking on "we're the parents of the defendant" and "we're the grandparents to the victim" but it shouldnt matter & its certainly NOT a matter of their constitutional rights.   If they were not material witnesses, they would be given reserved seating for the entire trial but as far as I know it they will not be allowed in the court room until they are released as witnesses in the case-in-chief.  Whether the Anthony's like it or not this is standard in every case & I'd be thrown back to the wall of CJBP makes an exception.

Cappy,that motion has gone poof from the Orange county clerk site.   

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 26, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »

Waiting on the rulings, and betting JP will rule against the defense.   ::justice2NJ::

I can't believe the latest Ant request. Honestly, you'd think they weren't witnesses to anything remotely connected to the actual case. They are material witnesses to a lot and ultimately, the trial is about JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, not getting Casey off.

I'm so looking forward to the trial. Finally, Caylee will be put where she belongs; center stage!

ITA CBB   

I have a question for the Monkeys:

Cindy is seen in court nearly everytime it is in session for a hearing, George not so much since Casey started up with the abuse crap last year.

Anyhow..I have not noticed their attorney there with Cindy at each hearing, as she made Brad Conway come to every single one.  Has anyone else noticed their attorney at any of these hearings lately?  The TV producer, yes..attorney ..well I admit I don't even know if I would recognize the man.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: April 26, 2011, 12:26:48 PM »

Hi Gypsy!   

I haven't noticed their atty at the recent hearings.

Maybe we'll get JP's decision on the motions today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #833 on: April 26, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »

I'd love it, love it, love it! Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen.

Once they're through with their own testimony, they'll be allowed to sit in the courtroom. I would think that should happen pretty early on, so they'll see most of it. AND, we'll get to watch THEM too!!   

CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: April 26, 2011, 12:38:48 PM »

Well the Judge did file an Order directing the clerk of court to remove unauthorized documents and barring unauthorized filings
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 26, 2011, 12:44:09 PM »

Interesting!   My guess, no merit buh-bye

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: April 26, 2011, 12:47:10 PM »

Well the Judge did file an Order directing the clerk of court to remove unauthorized documents and barring unauthorized filings

He sure did.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 26, 2011, 12:49:09 PM »

I'd love it, love it, love it! Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen.

Once they're through with their own testimony, they'll be allowed to sit in the courtroom. I would think that should happen pretty early on, so they'll see most of it. AND, we'll get to watch THEM too!!  

Edit to fix quote-missing bracket.  MB
Due to the 911 calls, I expect Cindy on the stand before George & relatively early on in the case-in-chief...preferably, if it were my decision I'd make them wait as long as possible.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:23:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: April 26, 2011, 12:57:18 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27674898/detail.html
Caylee's Grandparents Want To Attend Trial
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With 1st-Degree Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents are asking a judge to excuse them from a rule that could keep them out of the courtroom during their daughter's first-degree murder trial.

Prosecutors have the right to ask that witnesses for the defense are not in the courtroom during other people's testimony, and as witnesses for the defense, this could apply to George and Cindy Anthony.

As victims, however, the Florida constitution provides the Anthonys the right to attend the trial.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: April 26, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »

Hi Gypsy!   

I haven't noticed their atty at the recent hearings.

Maybe we'll get JP's decision on the motions today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Fingers crossed here too!

I am hoping he allows everything in ..let the jury determine it's usefulness toward guilt on Casey's part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.