March 29, 2024, 09:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222070 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #920 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »

Why am I thinking that the judge mentioned during one of the hearings that anymore motions to reconsider would not be considered?  Maybe a smart monkey can help me out with this.  I never post but to follow it and I just keep thinking that is what he said.  I don't mind searching myself if someone can point me in the right direction.

I believe that that was for the motion that was filed for denial of a motion to reconsider (but I forget for what) that the duffense thought showed bias.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »

Why am I thinking that the judge mentioned during one of the hearings that anymore motions to reconsider would not be considered?  Maybe a smart monkey can help me out with this.  I never post but to follow it and I just keep thinking that is what he said.  I don't mind searching myself if someone can point me in the right direction.

Because he did say exactly that, but you can't blame a girl (or Bozo) for trying!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 26, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »

I'm willing to bet Baby Huey Bozo is crying into his oversized Bozo diaper and
Foghorn is cursing in mumble-speak.
I bet Casey is doubled over with anxiety.....just as she was the day Caylee was discovered. 

I can dream, right?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 26, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »

the irony is rich! they wanted strickland out and so comes belvin perry!! betcha jusge strickland is chuckling  about the irony in it all!!!

So true loca.........they should have remembered.......Be careful what you wish for Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: April 26, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »

I just got a text saying the judge did as we predicted and allowed the evidence. Caylee's justice is coming quickly now............Thank you God.
hi Turbo
whats left? cloroform and vass and ??? having a brain freeze!

Yes, and I will bet they both will be admitted for the jury to decide. It would be very unusual for a judge to deny that evidence which bozo has done nothing to present in a Frye hearing why it should not be presented to the jury. Frye hearings are not about just because someone wants the evidence tossed, but legal evidence as to why it has no relevance or standing to be presented to a jury. Bozo's so called "experts" were a joke trying to repute people who have excelled in their fields for many years.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 26, 2011, 04:30:53 PM »

oh how appropiate is this!!

hahahahaha...I agree!  perfect!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 26, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »

Because he did say exactly that, but you can't blame a girl (or Bozo) for trying!

I hope dr. vass will come in! baez tried so hard to destroy his credibility with the judge! by repeating the same thing/rant/whining over and over and especialy the money vass stood to make!! that will literaly make me howl at the top of my lungs!! I think he may come in!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 26, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27678035/detail.html
Casey's Parents File Motion To Be In Courtroom
Posted: 3:48 pm EDT April 26, 2011Updated: 4:01 pm EDT April 26, 2011

::snipping2::
READ: Motion Filed By Casey's Parents  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27677696/detail.html

Both George and Cindy have said they fully support her, they don't believe in her guilt, and they're going to do whatever they believe is the right thing to do to protect their daughter," WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer says even the appearance of taint could backfire on Casey.

"You really don't want them present in the courtroom so that the prosecutor can raise the issue of their testimony possibly being tainted by what they've heard, thus discrediting what good they may have to say," he explained.

Sheaffer says if either side would have to expose to the jury how their stories might have changed as a result of hearing what others said before their testimony, it would complicate matters, which is why he does not expect Chief Judge Belvin Perry to make an exception in this exceptional case for the Anthonys.

"I doubt he's going to grant it," Sheaffer said.

Prosecutors have not yet responded to the Anthony's request. Sheaffer has never seen a judge make this kind of exception to the rule of sequestration of witnesses.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 26, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »

I bet Casey is doubled over with anxiety.....just as she was the day Caylee was discovered. 

I can dream, right?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 26, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »

He did..it was a very short 2 page motion. I have it someplace....but before I can find it trim will probably have it posted....

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 26, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »

I can dream, right?
Tupelo that may be a reality!! because she has acess to radio and you know she has to be aware that the judge's decisions were still not in! and I recall her anger at her lawyers at the last hearing!! I think you could be right a reality!!

Loca
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #931 on: April 26, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »

Monkey Devil! I have a feeling they have an open bottle of vodka too. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 26, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »

READ: Motion Filed By Casey's Parents  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27677696/detail.html

Both George and Cindy have said they fully support her, they don't believe in her guilt, and they're going to do whatever they believe is the right thing to do to protect their daughter," WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.

"You really don't want them present in the courtroom so that the prosecutor can raise the issue of their testimony possibly being tainted by what they've heard, thus discrediting what good they may have to say," he explained.

Sheaffer says if either side would have to expose to the jury how their stories might have changed as a result of hearing what others said before their testimony, it would complicate matters, which is why he does not expect Chief Judge Belvin Perry to make an exception in this exceptional case for the Anthonys.

Prosecutors have not yet responded to the Anthony's request. Sheaffer has never seen a judge make this kind of exception to the rule of sequestration of witnesses.
I love BS......he often thinks the same way I do!!   Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 26, 2011, 04:40:20 PM »

Monkey Devil! I have a feeling they have an open bottle of vodka too. 
100 proof corn liquor aka moonshine or malt liqour for a quick drunk lol

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: April 26, 2011, 04:41:28 PM »

12 DAYS...........7 HOURS UNTIL JUSTICE STARTS FOR CAYLEE !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 26, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »

He did..it was a very short 2 page motion. I have it someplace....but before I can find it trim will probably have it posted....

Lucky I believe this is the order you were referring to.
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325185/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 26, 2011, 04:41:53 PM »

Help me out here,I am having a brain fart.   
This one?  Motion for Rehearing DENIED
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325185/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 26, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »

I love BS......he often thinks the same way I do!!   Monkey Devil!

that's cause GMTA!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 26, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »

Help me out here,I am having a brain fart.   
This one?  Motion for Rehearing DENIED

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 26, 2011, 04:46:10 PM »

Post-mortem hair banding evidence is -    IN
Cadaver dogs searches and alerts are  -    IN
Heart sticker is                                 -    IN

No decision re the air samples from the trunk yet... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.