March 28, 2024, 04:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221926 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:16 PM »

::justice2NJ::

justice is coming for caylee marie anthony!!
I wonder what will bozo say on his two days on  in sessions!!!
I hope JBP sees him on there.  I remember  him wanting the cameras off in the courtroom and he also said he needed time to prepare for trial.  Note to Bozo,  You can't prepare for the trial while being a media whore!

I think I will post this note to JB on his facebook Monkey Devil!  I know he will see it.,...he signs on several times a day! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27677578/detail.html
Judge Denies Motions To Block Evidence In Casey Case
Posted: 3:17 pm EDT April 26, 2011Updated: 4:43 pm EDT April 26, 2011

::snipping2::
WFTV was the first to report investigators found a hair of Caylee Anthony's in her mother Casey's car trunk that had come from the child's dead body. FBI investigators say the dark banding on the hair root is only seen when hair decomposes while still attached to a dead body.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry is the first Florida judge to allow the postmortem hair banding evidence in a criminal case. He cited a New York court's finding that this pioneer evidence is generally accepted in the small, scientific community which focuses on analyzing it.

"This is devastating, because it puts Caylee's dead body in the trunk of Casey's car," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 26, 2011, 04:59:14 PM »

I'm willing to bet Baby Huey Bozo is crying into his oversized Bozo diaper and
Foghorn is cursing in mumble-speak.
Monkey Devil! I have a feeling they have an open bottle of vodka too. 

Or Skinny Girl Margueritas, lol!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: April 26, 2011, 05:04:01 PM »

Wow!  You are both quick!  I only work in personal injury and wrongful death, nothing criminal, would this apply to ALL future motions to reconsider or motions for rehearing?

I do know this.....14 days out from trial and I would be in panic mode!  We have a case set May 9th as well and its HUGE but it only fills up a cart.  I could only imagine that the Caylee Anthony file would fill up a ROOM! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 26, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »

Motion for Anthony's to attend hearing
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27676745/detail.html

thanks trim..this is a well written motion siting case law....however JMO...the A's are not NEXT OF KIN and should not be considered as such. Not only have they changed their stories several times, but they have also lied on the stand....no telling what they will do if they are allowed to remain in the court room.  Again, this is JMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 26, 2011, 05:07:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Curly, I tried them for the first time Sunday....not bad in a pinch but not the REAL thing either but I might have to get used to them during the trial Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 26, 2011, 05:13:39 PM »

I was just reading the motion to keep the As from being in the court rooms. in paragraph 3 they say that Caylee is the defendant - I suppose it is just a typo but it sure seems to reflect the attitude of the As - but for Caylee none of this would have happened (their thoughts not mine!) 

Hi Monkeys.  Boyzmom, maybe Cindy wrote it.

Hi BB! Monkey Devil!

Klaas.....doncha think we could use a monkey DENIED smilie???  HINT HINT HINT!!!

I'll see what I can do 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 26, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »

I wonder what will bozo say on his two days on  in sessions!!!
I hope JBP sees him on there.  I remember  him wanting the cameras off in the courtroom and he also said he needed time to prepare for trial.  Note to Bozo,  You can't prepare for the trial while being a media whore!

I think I will post this note to JB on his facebook Monkey Devil!  I know he will see it.,...he signs on several times a day!  

Isn't it interesting that bozo has time to be on facebook with a death penalty trial less than 12 days away. That certainly shows how little he really cares about how it turns out for KC.......a "real" attorney would be using every spare moment when he was not sleeping to prepare.

My brother does NOTHING but prepare for a good 3 weeks before a big trial. His family is lucky to see him at all. He is in his office long before 6 AM and many times is there to midnight as are his para legals and other attorneys writing briefs for the case. Him & even the other partners all are cramming in every last bit of legal precedents they can find.

I cannot imagine anyone taking the time to see what was being said on facebook but then again I have never watched such a complete idiot in a courtroom either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #948 on: April 26, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »

100 proof corn liquor aka moonshine or malt liqour for a quick drunk lol
And that would be right up Masons alley wouldn't it 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 26, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Curly, I tried them for the first time Sunday....not bad in a pinch but not the REAL thing either but I might have to get used to them during the trial Monkey Devil!

You can always doctor them up, but then they lose the "skinny" girl quality.
I bet that's what Bozo's been doing!
You're right though, "ain't nothing like the real thing" and in 13 days we'll be seeing this live and in living color.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 26, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

Wow!  You are both quick!  I only work in personal injury and wrongful death, nothing criminal, would this apply to ALL future motions to reconsider or motions for rehearing?

I do know this.....14 days out from trial and I would be in panic mode!  We have a case set May 9th as well and its HUGE but it only fills up a cart.  I could only imagine that the Caylee Anthony file would fill up a ROOM! 

the order said, 'no other motions for rehearing shall be considered'   but IMO ONLY I'll bet any motion for reconsideration is gonna be denied. This close to trial, I'd think he is tired of their nonsense.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 26, 2011, 05:27:14 PM »

Hi BB! Monkey Devil!

Klaas.....doncha think we could use a monkey DENIED smilie???  HINT HINT HINT!!!

I'll see what I can do 

YIPPEE!!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: April 26, 2011, 05:37:50 PM »

12 DAYS...........7 HOURS UNTIL JUSTICE STARTS FOR CAYLEE !!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 26, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »

I think I will post this note to JB on his facebook Monkey Devil!  I know he will see it.,...he signs on several times a day!  

Isn't it interesting that bozo has time to be on facebook with a death penalty trial less than 12 days away. That certainly shows how little he really cares about how it turns out for KC.......a "real" attorney would be using every spare moment when he was not sleeping to prepare.

My brother does NOTHING but prepare for a good 3 weeks before a big trial. His family is lucky to see him at all. He is in his office long before 6 AM and many times is there to midnight as are his para legals and other attorneys writing briefs for the case. Him & even the other partners all are cramming in every last bit of legal precedents they can find.

I cannot imagine anyone taking the time to see what was being said on facebook but then again I have never watched such a complete idiot in a courtroom either.

I have to admit I have been more than a little surprised to see him on FB so much.....I think they know they have nothing as far as a defense goes.....it would not surprise me to see them rest before they ever get started, saying the State has not proved their case. No matter what they try to say they can't over come the truth. I agree....during this time most attorney's would be spending a lot more time with his/her client.....they spend very little time with her....her visitors are mostly psychologists/psychiatrists for the penalty phase. They know the verdict will be guilty....I think they feel if they can save her life it will be a victory.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 26, 2011, 05:41:07 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Motion Filed By Casey's Parents

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about a motion filed by Casey Anthony's parents asking for the judge to allow them to be in the courtroom throughout the trial. (04/26/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27679132/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: April 26, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »

I wonder what will bozo say on his two days on  in sessions!!!
I hope JBP sees him on there.  I remember  him wanting the cameras off in the courtroom and he also said he needed time to prepare for trial.  Note to Bozo,  You can't prepare for the trial while being a media whore!

I think I will post this note to JB on his facebook Monkey Devil!  I know he will see it.,...he signs on several times a day! 

He's so dense, he'll think it's a compliment! lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 26, 2011, 05:42:05 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #957 on: April 26, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »

Oh, I'll bet Cindy's neighbors are tiptoeing around the neighborhood today.   

And can you imagine how KC is reacting.  Bet that long hair is whipping all around.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 26, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »

Not sure if these have been posted yet...Thanks to MM @ WS
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=12

2011.04.26 Motion and Order for Transcripts of Mallory Parker, Stephen Shaw
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/78054583...r-Stephen-Shaw

2011.04.26 State Notice of Provision of Discovery
Discovery Documents pages 24709 - 24711 (Letter from Robin Adams)
Discovery Documents pages 24712 - 24715 (Reports pertaining to burglary at 4937 Hopespring Dr.)
Discovery Documents pages 24716 - 24719 (copies of notes to River Rios)

2011.04.26 Supplemental State Witness List
Dr. Jeffrey Danziger
Dr. William Weitz

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 26, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »

04/26/2011           Order Denying
Motion to Preclude Phantom "Heart Sticker" Evidence

Woo Hoo x2. 

Love it.
oh yes I am so happy I feel like doing a mexican hat dance lol

I don't have a mexican hat dancer, but would a dancing banana work? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.