March 28, 2024, 05:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Holder Intruding in Wisconsin Supreme Court Election?"  (Read 1128 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 11, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »

Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin is asking for a federal investigation into the surprise discovery of 14,000 votes in Waukesha County for the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.

The Wisconsin Democrat sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Friday night asking him to assign the Justice Department Public Integrity Section. It oversees the federal prosecution of election crimes.

Justice Department spokesman Wyn Hornbuckle said Saturday in an email that the department would review the letter. He declined further comment.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/wis-supreme-court-battle/2011/04/11/holder-intruding-wisconsin-supreme-court-election#ixzz1JGZ0PNU1

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:04:12 PM »

MILWAUKEE (AP) — Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin is asking for a federal investigation into the surprise discovery of 14,000 votes in Waukesha County for the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.

The Wisconsin Democrat sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Friday night asking him to assign the Justice Department Public Integrity Section. It oversees the federal prosecution of election crimes.

I think the real 'surprise' would be if those votes hadn't been discovered. 

What would have happened if they had tried to just hide the fact that those votes were not counted?  Maybe nobody in Brookfield would have noticed their communities results were not published?  The numbers didn't add up?

Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus said "human error" resulted in the miscount there. The change gave incumbent Justice David Prosser a 7,500-vote edge over challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg.

In the letter, Baldwin says the mishap raises serious doubts as to the integrity of the state's electoral process.

What about the integrity of a process that doesn't even ask for a government issued ID before allowing folks to vote?  Folks just give a name and address?

Read more: http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Wis-lawmaker-asks-AG-to-look-into-voting-issues-1330044.php#ixzz1JGZDkDux

Send the clerk to jail because she appears to have light skin?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.