March 19, 2024, 04:00:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450135 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2011, 03:27:35 PM »

Seahorse - the brother THOUGHT it was the boyfriend based upon how he looked from behind.  It was NOT the boyfriend.   The brother and the boyfriend are not considered suspects at all.

Klaas,

Thank-you for setting me straight.   

Yeah but NOW in the presser they say nobody has been ruled out as a suspect.  So I just don't know.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »

I figured it was possible that the lunchbox was found north of her home which puts it smack in the middle of  Natchez Trace State Park...keep in mind that has been MY HUNCH and nothing confirmed but the latest tweets reporting what the presser revealed tends to make me still believe that is the direction they are in

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »

Seahorse - the brother THOUGHT it was the boyfriend based upon how he looked from behind.  It was NOT the boyfriend.   The brother and the boyfriend are not considered suspects at all.

Klaas,

Thank-you for setting me straight.   

Yeah but NOW in the presser they say nobody has been ruled out as a suspect.  So I just don't know.

Im pretty sure they mean anybody in the community versus including Drew, her boyfriend or Clint, her brother.

TBI: We do believe the suspect is a member of this community
3 minutes ago via web

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2011, 03:34:21 PM »

yesterdays abc news,talks about blood,lunch pack ect
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-hundreds-volunteers-comb-woods/story?id=13394953

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »

To put it all in context:
http://twitter.com/willnunley

willnunley
Press conference ends
2 minutes ago via web
TBI: No one has been ruled out as a suspect
2 minutes ago via web
TBI: We do believe the suspect is a member of this community
3 minutes ago via web
TBI: We have collected other items than the lunch box
4 minutes ago via web
TBI: Blood sample is being tested
4 minutes ago via web
Breaking: TBI: There was a small amount of blood found outside the home.
5 minutes ago via web
TBi: We have teams in Natchez Trace State Park
6 minutes ago via web
TBI: We are looking with someone with unusual behavior with a vehicle over the past few days, excessive washing, cleaning, possibly selling
6 minutes ago via web
TBI: We have received more than 250 leads
7 minutes ago via web
TBI: We have received more than 250 leads
7 minutes ago via web
TBI: Do you remember someone with unusual behavior involving an ATV or other vehicle
7 minutes ago via web
TBI: "We need people in the Parsons Community to think back Wednesday Morning"
8 minutes ago via web
TBI: Search crews are looking between Gooch rd and !-40 in Decatur County
8 minutes ago via web
I am here in place, along with members of the national media, waiting for the presser to begin. #hollybobo
13 minutes ago via web

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »

a video at this link too, blood lunch,tape
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-hundreds-volunteers-comb-woods/story?id=13394953

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »

Original Account

Tennessee Nursing Student Dragged into Woods by Camouflaged Abductor
Holly Bobo's Brother and Mother Watched as She was Dragged into the Woods
April 14, 2011

<snipped>

Holly Bobo was dragged "across the carport of her home… toward a wooded area" in the town of Parsons on Wednesday, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Both Bobo's mother and 25-year-old brother watched the woman being abducted and called 911.

John Mehr, spokesman for the TBI, would not say if family members tried to intervene or if they were suspected in the abduction.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-tennessee-student-kidnapped-dragged-woods-camouflaged/story?id=13375662

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »

Hang on its exactly in the direction I was thinking it was.   Im pulling up a screenshot of a map

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2011, 03:44:48 PM »

I figured it was possible that the lunchbox was found north of her home which puts it smack in the middle of  Natchez Trace State Park...keep in mind that has been MY HUNCH and nothing confirmed but the latest tweets reporting what the presser revealed tends to make me still believe that is the direction they are in

NTSP and the TN River were my two greatest worries when I heard about this abduction, NTSP is HUGE.....very hard to really search thoroughly without professional search teams and alot of time. I wonder if they have the local auto parts stores alerted as I read on another site, my ex BF's family owns all the Motor Parts and Bearing stores, IIRC there is one in Parsons, Scott's Hill and many of the smaller towns that Auto Zone wouldn't be interested in, they should watch for someone wanting sea covers, floor mats etc -if she was bleeding he may want these to replace and cover the evidence. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2011, 03:53:42 PM »

NTSP and the TN River were my two greatest worries when I heard about this abduction, NTSP is HUGE.....very hard to really search thoroughly without professional search teams and alot of time. I wonder if they have the local auto parts stores alerted as I read on another site, my ex BF's family owns all the Motor Parts and Bearing stores, IIRC there is one in Parsons, Scott's Hill and many of the smaller towns that Auto Zone wouldn't be interested in, they should watch for someone wanting sea covers, floor mats etc -if she was bleeding he may want these to replace and cover the evidence. 

TBI: Search crews are looking between Gooch rd and !-40 in Decatur County

NOTE:   This is measured to be 8 miles, interestingly enough

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2011, 04:11:03 PM »

Gooch Rd area map:

@old_n_gray give me a number, I will get him called.
3 minutes ago via HTC Peep in reply to old_n_gray
Update: 1,353 people have answered the call to help search today alone, documents say. #hollybobo #volunteerspirit
4 minutes ago via HTC Peep
Source: No plans to scale down search any time soon #hollybobo
15 minutes ago via web
Officials: Our volunteers are helping greatly with this process #hollybobo
16 minutes ago via web
Kitchen: Ice donations are needed at the fairgrounds
17 minutes ago via web

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2011, 04:13:48 PM »

Thanks for the maps Capp!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »

TBI: no more media updates are planned today. #hollybobo
less than 5 seconds ago via HTC Peep
RT @meanderingwoman kitchen donations we need hand sanitizer, dish detergent, clorox wipes, food serving gloves, & kitchen case knives.
1 minute ago via HTC Peep
BP in downtown Parsons reportedly taking donations to help fuel ATV fleet. #teamholly
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep
From all of us at the command center: we are thinking of those out searching. #keepprayin #hollybobo
17 minutes ago

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2011, 04:21:47 PM »

TBI: We are looking with someone with unusual behavior with a vehicle over the past few days, excessive washing, cleaning, possibly selling

This one has me really nervous.  I know the odds of her being alive are very slim, but I'm trying to keep hope alive.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »

This one has me really nervous.  I know the odds of her being alive are very slim, but I'm trying to keep hope alive.

Me too New Monkey!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2011, 04:33:43 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the brother and boyfriend have both been ruled out as persons of interest in the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

The person that the brother allegedly witnessed was wearing camouflage.  Photos revealed that articles of clothing often worn by Holly and her boyfriend were camouflage.

Janet

+++++

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

PARSONS, Tenn. — The sheriff in Parsons, Tenn., says there are no suspects in the abduction of Holly Bobo, a nursing student who has been missing since she was allegedly dragged from her home Wednesday.

Bobo's older brother told authorities he saw a man wearing camouflage drag her from her home toward the woods. Several law enforcement agencies and hundreds of volunteers have searched the surrounding woods and fields.

Speaking Friday on NBC's TODAY, Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said, "We have talked to every person that we know... Everybody has been interviewed and talked to and we do not have a suspect at this time."

When asked how Bobo's boyfriend, who reportedly goes turkey hunting in the woods wearing camouflage, fit into the case, Wyatt reiterated that there was currently no suspect.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

PHOTO GALLERY - BOYFRIEND - CAMOUFLAGE

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
Investigators Rule Out Boyfriend and Brother as Suspects
April 15, 2011

Bobo's 25-year-old brother watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister's boyfriend.

Investigators initially said the woman was dragged from near the house's carport into the woods, leading many to ask why the brother had not intervened.

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker."

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...WS01/110417013

GRRRRR

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2011, 04:43:40 PM »

Original Account

Tennessee Nursing Student Dragged into Woods by Camouflaged Abductor
Holly Bobo's Brother and Mother Watched as She was Dragged into the Woods
April 14, 2011

<snipped>

Holly Bobo was dragged "across the carport of her home… toward a wooded area" in the town of Parsons on Wednesday, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Both Bobo's mother and 25-year-old brother watched the woman being abducted and called 911.

John Mehr, spokesman for the TBI, would not say if family members tried to intervene or if they were suspected in the abduction.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-tennessee-student-kidnapped-dragged-woods-camouflaged/story?id=13375662

Was Holly's mother in the home at the time the alleged kidnapping happened or ... was she at work?

Janet

++++++

April 15, 2011
Search for Holly Bobo grows desperate

<snipped>

Hollly's mother Karen Bobo said, "Holly, I love you so much. Please try to get home to us and if anybody knows anything about her please, please help us find her."

Holly was last seen being dragged across the home's carport and into nearby woods by the suspect. Her older brother witnessed it happening and called 911.

Both of Holly's parents had already left for work.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/15/earlyshow/main20054214.shtml

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »

I cannot comprehend why the brother and boyfriend have both been ruled out as persons of interest in the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

The person that the brother allegedly witnessed was wearing camouflage.  Photos revealed that articles of clothing often worn by Holly and her boyfriend were camouflage.

Janet

+++++

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

PARSONS, Tenn. — The sheriff in Parsons, Tenn., says there are no suspects in the abduction of Holly Bobo, a nursing student who has been missing since she was allegedly dragged from her home Wednesday.

Bobo's older brother told authorities he saw a man wearing camouflage drag her from her home toward the woods. Several law enforcement agencies and hundreds of volunteers have searched the surrounding woods and fields.

Speaking Friday on NBC's TODAY, Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said, "We have talked to every person that we know... Everybody has been interviewed and talked to and we do not have a suspect at this time."

When asked how Bobo's boyfriend, who reportedly goes turkey hunting in the woods wearing camouflage, fit into the case, Wyatt reiterated that there was currently no suspect.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

PHOTO GALLERY - BOYFRIEND - CAMOUFLAGE

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
Investigators Rule Out Boyfriend and Brother as Suspects
April 15, 2011

Bobo's 25-year-old brother watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister's boyfriend.

Investigators initially said the woman was dragged from near the house's carport into the woods, leading many to ask why the brother had not intervened.

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker."

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Janet, there is no need to reiterate the above articles repetitively, unless and until the Texas Bureau of Investigations retracts that they are NOT suspects there is no reason whatsoever to continue to suggest that they should be.   Obviously, there are reasons why they have been cleared.

The fact that Holly's boyfriend hunts is no biggie, so did she.

This is Holly & Drew

Understandably, I am not going to be responsible for releasing his last name since TBI hasnt as of yet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2011, 04:49:33 PM »

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...WS01/110417013

GRRRRR

islandmonkey

It would make sense that ... in the process of elimination ... family members would be a focus.  After all ... the brother was the only witness to the alleged abduction and ... his story according to TBI did change.

Hey ... are you posting off a new computer/keyboard.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.