March 18, 2024, 11:25:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450111 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »

Mark Humphrey/AP
The long driveway leading to Holly Bobo's home.

That looks like the long driveway off that map you resized...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »

Mixed Messages?

Holly Bobo Search: Hundreds of Volunteers Comb the Woods
April 17, 2011

"We got lots of volunteers and we're continuing to do searches throughout the county in other areas and looking any type of leads that could help us in bringing Holly back," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent John Mehr said.

<snipped>

She was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, Mehr said.

<snipped>

Bobo's 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister's boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker," and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-hundreds-volunteers-comb-woods/story?id=13394953&page=

That is exactly why I decided to grab a drink, but don't watch this..

http://youtu.be/j6l2wUcLV7Q

around the 4 + minute mark he denies the blood info , or grab a drink first

Where is the contradiction?

Island that was yesterday's presser

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2011, 06:41:16 PM »

Where would the vehicle of the abductor be hidden.  Could it have been accessed from the woods that the abductor was observed entering with Holly by her brother?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »

The out pouring love of this community for the search of Holly Bobo .. Bless them all.. Prayers for Holly safe return..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »

The out pouring love of this community for the search of Holly Bobo .. Bless them all.. Prayers for Holly safe return..

Amen

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »

Where would the vehicle of the abductor be hidden.  Could it have been accessed from the woods that the abductor was observed entering with Holly by her brother?

Janet

Especially if it was an ATV or all terrain truck, absolutely

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2011, 06:45:51 PM »

Mixed Messages?

April 17, 2011

"We got lots of volunteers and we're continuing to do searches throughout the county in other areas and looking any type of leads that could help us in bringing Holly back," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Special Agent John Mehr said.

<snipped>

She was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, Mehr said.

<snipped>

Bobo's 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister's boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker," and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-search-hundreds-volunteers-comb-woods/story?id=13394953&page=

IIRC the blood info came out before today, can't remember when but he stated he hadn't told anyone about the what the brother stated wrt anything but what he saw at the 4 minute + mark......I haven't found today's presser yet for some reason

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:27 PM »

Snipped..

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Officials-Ask-Residents-for-Help-in-Finding-Bobo/BPfy4sjpbEmVaiSG4sqjxA.cspx?rss=59
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:43 PM »

Janet I live in Alabama but most woods or forests have fire breaks cut into them and I can drive my 4WD truck through mine.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2011, 06:48:58 PM »

IM it was reported that there was satellite feed issues

but a page or so back I posted what Nunley reported point to point that was said - maybe a local network will have it up later

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »

Janet

Janet, literally anywhere.......that area is sparsely populated and there is extremely thick vegatation everywhere, duck blinds where they could hide them, a tremendous amount of water, the TN River, and tons of smaller bodies of water, marinas, you name it...it gets even worse once you get into the Natchez Trace SP. And yes it could have been accessed from the woods easily from my memory of that area.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: April 17, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »

IM it was reported that there was satellite feed issues

but a page or so back I posted what Nunley reported point to point that was said - maybe a local network will have it up later

Thanks, I'll check WBBJ in Jax...I'd rather see it and hear for myself than read 6 different versions from media reports written.

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »

Mixed Messages?

April 17, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

IIRC the blood info came out before today, can't remember when but he stated he hadn't told anyone about the what the brother stated wrt anything but what he saw at the 4 minute + mark......I haven't found today's presser yet for some reason

Well today its being reported:

TBI: Blood sample is being tested
about 4 hours ago via web
Breaking: TBI: There was a small amount of blood found outside the home.
http://twitter.com/willnunley

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 17, 2011, 06:51:06 PM »

It is a call to arms by this small community in Tennessee ... bless them. I have been a part of searches in with a much larger population base and not got this type of volunteer cooperation.

20 Year Old Holly Bobo Still Missing in Parsons, TN … The Search Continues Natchez Trace State Park
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/17/20-year-old-holly-bobo-still-missing-in-parsons-tn-the-search-continues-natchez-trace-state-park/

Since the abductor obviously knew the schedule of Holly Bobo and her family one has to wonder just how planned in advance this kidnapping was. Did the abductor have a vehicle waiting at a location after driving an ATV? The get away trail had to be known in advance. Or does this individual have a location in the middle of no where in the woods already staked out, ie a cave, etc?

I certainly pray that she is still safe. One has to have a good feeling that she is because it would hardly seem that this man would have gone through all this planning to kill her. It would have been easy to have just done that when she walked to her car.

The police make a good observation for all people to think and remember who in any business, school or any place was not accounted for at the time Holly was abducted.  Any one who ones an ATV in the area needs to be questioned.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2011, 06:52:56 PM »

Janet

Janet, literally anywhere.......that area is sparsely populated and there is extremely thick vegatation everywhere, duck blinds where they could hide them, a tremendous amount of water, the TN River, and tons of smaller bodies of water, marinas, you name it...it gets even worse once you get into the Natchez Trace SP. And yes it could have been accessed from the woods easily from my memory of that area.

If what the brother is revealing is the truth ... could it be that Holly Bobo was taken out of the area in a vehicle a short time after she was observed entering the woods?  This gives me hope that she is still alive.

I don't know if it is a rumor but ... I read there was an ex-boyfriend that Holly had taken out a restraining order against.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »

Snipped

Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - At a press conference Sunday, TBI officials said they have found items that may help them in the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Authorities are asking for help from people in the Parsons community as the search for Bobo continues.

The TBI and other law enforcement agencies asked residents during a news conference to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Bobo went missing.

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14462447/tbi-says-found-items-may-help-in-search-for-holly-bobo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »

Mixed Messages?

April 17, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

Well today its being reported:

TBI: Blood sample is being tested
Breaking: TBI: There was a small amount of blood found outside the home.
http://twitter.com/willnunley

I agree with that, but it was also reported on the 15th ......and Mehr is the one IIRC that originally stated she was dragged across the carport too, but then yesterday he denied even mentioning the blood? It's just bizarre, maybe someone needs to remind him what he stated from day to day to press...

::snipping2::

The TBI had previously said Bobo was dragged from her home near Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis. On Friday, Mehr clarified that she was being held by the hand or arm, but not in a forceful manner.

TBI officials have said Bobo’s 25-year-old brother saw his sister outside the house with a man before she was kidnapped at around 7:30 a.m. But he only saw the man from the back, and he thought he was her boyfriend.

He did not become suspicious until he went outside and saw blood. Then he called 911.

That video is a direct contradiction to this media article and it's just becoming incredibly confusing with all the she was dragged, NO she wasn't..her brother found blood, NO he didn't report that. I know he's tired and stressed but it just adds to the rumor mill when he contradicts himself

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-15-tennessee-abducted-woman.htm

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2011, 07:05:51 PM »

Officials ask residents for help in finding Holly Bobo.. Video

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14462447/tbi-says-found-items-may-help-in-search-for-holly-bobo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »

It is a call to arms by this small community in Tennessee ... bless them. I have been a part of searches in with a much larger population base and not got this type of volunteer cooperation.

20 Year Old Holly Bobo Still Missing in Parsons, TN … The Search Continues Natchez Trace State Park
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/17/20-year-old-holly-bobo-still-missing-in-parsons-tn-the-search-continues-natchez-trace-state-park/

Since the abductor obviously knew the schedule of Holly Bobo and her family one has to wonder just how planned in advance this kidnapping was. Did the abductor have a vehicle waiting at a location after driving an ATV? The get away trail had to be known in advance. Or does this individual have a location in the middle of no where in the woods already staked out, ie a cave, etc?

I certainly pray that she is still safe. One has to have a good feeling that she is because it would hardly seem that this man would have gone through all this planning to kill her. It would have been easy to have just done that when she walked to her car.

The police make a good observation for all people to think and remember who in any business, school or any place was not accounted for at the time Holly was abducted.  Any one who ones an ATV in the area needs to be questioned.

ITA and in this area that would be virtually every man....same with camo, this town is tiny tiny and it is so amazing to see this type of turnout when Parsons has about 2600 population and last time I was there one traffic light. God Bless the searchers!

[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »

Snipped

Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - At a press conference Sunday, TBI officials said they have found items that may help them in the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Authorities are asking for help from people in the Parsons community as the search for Bobo continues.

The TBI and other law enforcement agencies asked residents during a news conference to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Bobo went missing.

Kinda like when the Kalpoe's were doing in Aruba with some late nite cleaning in Deepak's car. I sort of think the LW in TN will be doing a better and more thorough investigation Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.