March 18, 2024, 08:55:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450095 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2011, 07:08:41 PM »

LE may be playing cat and mouse.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »

It is a call to arms by this small community in Tennessee ... bless them. I have been a part of searches in with a much larger population base and not got this type of volunteer cooperation.

20 Year Old Holly Bobo Still Missing in Parsons, TN … The Search Continues Natchez Trace State Park
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/17/20-year-old-holly-bobo-still-missing-in-parsons-tn-the-search-continues-natchez-trace-state-park/

Since the abductor obviously knew the schedule of Holly Bobo and her family one has to wonder just how planned in advance this kidnapping was. Did the abductor have a vehicle waiting at a location after driving an ATV? The get away trail had to be known in advance. Or does this individual have a location in the middle of no where in the woods already staked out, ie a cave, etc?

I certainly pray that she is still safe. One has to have a good feeling that she is because it would hardly seem that this man would have gone through all this planning to kill her. It would have been easy to have just done that when she walked to her car.

The police make a good observation for all people to think and remember who in any business, school or any place was not accounted for at the time Holly was abducted.  Any one who ones an ATV in the area needs to be questioned.

Thanks Red
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2011, 07:10:55 PM »

It is a call to arms by this small community in Tennessee ... bless them. I have been a part of searches in with a much larger population base and not got this type of volunteer cooperation.

20 Year Old Holly Bobo Still Missing in Parsons, TN … The Search Continues Natchez Trace State Park
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/17/20-year-old-holly-bobo-still-missing-in-parsons-tn-the-search-continues-natchez-trace-state-park/

Since the abductor obviously knew the schedule of Holly Bobo and her family one has to wonder just how planned in advance this kidnapping was. Did the abductor have a vehicle waiting at a location after driving an ATV? The get away trail had to be known in advance. Or does this individual have a location in the middle of no where in the woods already staked out, ie a cave, etc?

I certainly pray that she is still safe. One has to have a good feeling that she is because it would hardly seem that this man would have gone through all this planning to kill her. It would have been easy to have just done that when she walked to her car.

The police make a good observation for all people to think and remember who in any business, school or any place was not accounted for at the time Holly was abducted.  Any one who ones an ATV in the area needs to be questioned.

ITA and in this area that would be virtually every man....same with camo, this town is tiny tiny and it is so amazing to see this type of turnout when Parsons has about 2600 population and last time I was there one traffic light. God Bless the searchers!

Yes, a fantastic job by this community. I saw the video today of the preacher of her church breaking up when he said she had volunteered to sing this Sunday. It would appear that the people of the small town of Parson's are proudly representing  the "Volunteer" state of Tennessee.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »

Snipped

Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - At a press conference Sunday, TBI officials said they have found items that may help them in the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Authorities are asking for help from people in the Parsons community as the search for Bobo continues.

The TBI and other law enforcement agencies asked residents during a news conference to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Bobo went missing.

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14462447/tbi-says-found-items-may-help-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Kinda like when the Kalpoe's were doing in Aruba with some late nite cleaning in Deepak's car. I sort of think the LW in TN will be doing a better and more thorough investigation Wink

I agree Red...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »

Snipped

Parsons, TN -

(WMC-TV) - At a press conference Sunday, TBI officials said they have found items that may help them in the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Authorities are asking for help from people in the Parsons community as the search for Bobo continues.

The TBI and other law enforcement agencies asked residents during a news conference to take notice of anyone whose whereabouts were unaccounted for Wednesday morning when Bobo went missing.

Officials said to be on the lookout for changes in behavior, such as missing work Wednesday through Friday. They also said to look for someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a vehicle or all-terrain vehicle.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14462447/tbi-says-found-items-may-help-in-search-for-holly-bobo

Kinda like when the Kalpoe's were doing in Aruba with some late nite cleaning in Deepak's car. I sort of think the LW in TN will be doing a better and more thorough investigation Wink

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »

i think the perp had an atv out in the woods behind holly's home and used that to transport her out, either that or he had a vehicle parked on a road that could be accessed through the woods and walked with her through the woods a short distance to where his vehicle was parked.  i'm wondering what roads back up to the wooded area around her house and if anyone has reported seeing any suspicious vehicles parked near these areas early that morning. 

have there been any reports of dogs being used to track holly's scent from her home? i would assume this had been done early on but i don't think results have been released to the public yet
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2011, 07:19:40 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
No official search plan has been released yet for tomorrow. I am working on getting that. #hanginthere #hollybobo
8 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Volunteers begin to return from early morning searches #hollybobo
13 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »

i think the perp had an atv out in the woods behind holly's home and used that to transport her out, either that or he had a vehicle parked on a road that could be accessed through the woods and walked with her through the woods a short distance to where his vehicle was parked.  i'm wondering what roads back up to the wooded area around her house and if anyone has reported seeing any suspicious vehicles parked near these areas early that morning. 

have there been any reports of dogs being used to track holly's scent from her home? i would assume this had been done early on but i don't think results have been released to the public yet

I saw mention of dogs today but they didn't say what kind of dogs.  I'm assuming tracking.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2011, 07:21:20 PM »

this is definitely a possibility
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »

I saw mention of dogs today but they didn't say what kind of dogs.  I'm assuming tracking.

yea that's what i would think.  it seems like they are focusing the searches more on the large park area where the lunch box was found.  maybe they tracked her scent to a roadway and then lost the scent if she was placed in a vehicle?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2011, 07:23:21 PM »

Where would the vehicle of the abductor be hidden.  Could it have been accessed from the woods that the abductor was observed entering with Holly by her brother?

Janet

Janet, literally anywhere.......that area is sparsely populated and there is extremely thick vegatation everywhere, duck blinds where they could hide them, a tremendous amount of water, the TN River, and tons of smaller bodies of water, marinas, you name it...it gets even worse once you get into the Natchez Trace SP. And yes it could have been accessed from the woods easily from my memory of that area.

If what the brother is revealing is the truth ... could it be that Holly Bobo was taken out of the area in a vehicle a short time after she was observed entering the woods?  This gives me hope that she is still alive.

I don't know if it is a rumor but ... I read there was an ex-boyfriend that Holly had taken out a restraining order against.

Janet

Janet

Logically, that had to occur if indeed the lunch purse & other items are being found as reported approx 8 miles away from her house.

I also heard the same rumor but nothing has confirmed it to be true.   That being said, I did pay attention carefully to what the father said referencing that it had to be someone that knew their schedule & it sounds like she had to have at least recognized if not knew her abductor....so yes Ive been anticipating hearing if this rumor has any truth to it & continuing to look into it

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2011, 07:28:22 PM »

That is always a possibility.   LE can and does under certain circumstances make statements strategically publicly. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »

That is what I was thinking, letting him (the suspect) feel more confortable because I found 2 contradictory stmts from Helm too.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Helm also said both Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, and her boyfriend have been officially cleared as suspects.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14460508/family-friends-continue-search-for-missing-woman

The first link is from today, the second from yesterday so who knows...this creep could be out searching with them, wouldn't be the first time and if they state this, maybe he will slip up, worth a shot anyway IMO, anything to bring her home safely

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »

yea that's what i would think.  it seems like they are focusing the searches more on the large park area where the lunch box was found.  maybe they tracked her scent to a roadway and then lost the scent if she was placed in a vehicle?

Both tracking and cadaver are probably being utilized.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:51 PM »

That is always a possibility.   LE can and does under certain circumstances make statements strategically publicly. 

That is exactly what I was trying to state the first time a few pages back....not as well obviously (must have been the margarita!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »

Search total includes 1,535 registered at the Fairgrounds, 100 signed at secondary post, support staff, and others that did not register. less than 20 seconds ago via web .

Organizer: 2,000 people believed to be in the total search effort today. #hollybobo
2 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/willnunley

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »

Search total includes 1,535 registered at the Fairgrounds, 100 signed at secondary post, support staff, and others that did not register.
5 minutes ago

Will Nunley

Organizer: 2,000 people believed to be in the total search effort today. #hollybobo

Will Nunley

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »

That is what I was thinking, letting him (the suspect) feel more confortable because I found 2 contradictory stmts from Helm too.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Helm also said both Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, and her boyfriend have been officially cleared as suspects.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14460508/family-friends-continue-search-for-missing-woman

The first link is from today, the second from yesterday so who knows...this creep could be out searching with them, wouldn't be the first time and if they state this, maybe he will slip up, worth a shot anyway IMO, anything to bring her home safely

So, that has both Helms and Mehr stating both in the past two days...I think according to the rest contained in those articles that there is a strategy in place based on information known & not being shared to the public at this time.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »

Please, no rotten bananas, but according to Harris Faulkner, Geraldo will be covering this tonight at 10 eastern on Fox News. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »

Please, no rotten bananas, but according to Harris Faulkner, Geraldo will be covering this tonight at 10 eastern on Fox News. 

No bananas, but UGH....when is that prune of a man gonna retire

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.