March 29, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450451 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2011, 07:48:16 PM »

I PRAY this is not true......

WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville's Profile
WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville
Update on Holly Bobo search: Air4 just spotted divers searching in the water near Bobo's home in Parsons.

about an hour ago · 5 peopleLoading....Shelby Chaplin My fiancees dad is working apart of the search crew. They are almost sure.

about an hour ago.Cody Hart sure of what ?

about an hour ago.Kirby Johnson Sure of?

about an hour ago.LeeAnn Reed Huskey Almost sure what???

about an hour ago.Margaret Martz Sure of what?

about an hour ago.Shelby Chaplin That she could be in there.

about an hour ago.Shelby Chaplin They said they had a dog out there an he caught her scent and it ended at the lake. He wasn't able to trace it anywhere else so they're combing it today.
about an hour ago
· 1 personLindsay Anne likes this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WSMV-TV-Channel-4-Nashville/94568081714#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150167968726715&id=94568081714

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2011, 07:49:38 PM »

i think the perp had an atv out in the woods behind holly's home and used that to transport her out, either that or he had a vehicle parked on a road that could be accessed through the woods and walked with her through the woods a short distance to where his vehicle was parked.  i'm wondering what roads back up to the wooded area around her house and if anyone has reported seeing any suspicious vehicles parked near these areas early that morning. 

have there been any reports of dogs being used to track holly's scent from her home? i would assume this had been done early on but i don't think results have been released to the public yet

I would agree. I would compare this heavily wooded area with trails and trails that lead to dirt roads to those that have ever hiked the Appalachian trail from GA to ME. Also the areas that I grew up with hunting & fishing in ME where there were an entire network of trails and logging trails that I could have literally travelled 100's of miles and gone into Canada without ever seeing a paved road.

I think this guy had this abduction very well planned.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »

Snipped..

The kidnapper’s movement and travel in the community has led authorities to believe that Bobo and the kidnapper are in a vehicle.

"He's most likely a resident in this community," Helm said, "and this is a tight-knitted community where people know each other."

he kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/#ixzz1JpLvWuWu
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »

Please, no rotten bananas, but according to Harris Faulkner, Geraldo will be covering this tonight at 10 eastern on Fox News. 

No bananas, but UGH....when is that prune of a man gonna retire

I know, but wouldn't it be nice if the mere thought of that kind of national coverage would be enough for the perp to release her unharmed.  That is my prayer.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2011, 07:54:31 PM »

Update on Holly Bobo search: Air4 just spotted divers searching in the water near Bobo's home in Parsons.

about an hour ago · 5 peopleLoading....Shelby Chaplin My fiancees dad is working apart of the search crew. They are almost sure.

about an hour ago.Shelby Chaplin They said they had a dog out there an he caught her scent and it ended at the lake. He wasn't able to trace it anywhere else so they're combing it today.
about an hour ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WSMV-TV-Channel-4-Nashville/94568081714#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150167968726715&id=94568081714
I would assume that they used side scanner radar on boats to identify anything before they ever just put divers randomly in a lake. Has anyone read that such equipmment was being used?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2011, 07:55:43 PM »

about an hour ago

We have to put that in the rumor bin for now.    It should be noted that cadaver dogs can track in water.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

LE may be playing cat and mouse.

That is what I was thinking, letting him (the suspect) feel more confortable because I found 2 contradictory stmts from Helm too.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Helm also said both Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, and her boyfriend have been officially cleared as suspects.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14460508/family-friends-continue-search-for-missing-woman

The first link is from today, the second from yesterday so who knows...this creep could be out searching with them, wouldn't be the first time and if they state this, maybe he will slip up, worth a shot anyway IMO, anything to bring her home safely

The words "previously reported" from today's press conference implies there is no contradiction.  It would appear that between yeterday and today ... investigators have determined that the brother and boyfriend should not be automatically ruled out as persons of interest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »

about an hour ago

I would assume that they used side scanner radar on boats to identify anything before they ever just put divers randomly in a lake. Has anyone read that such equipmment was being used?

I haven't....but I can go back thru the WMC postings or call some friends that still live there and see if anyone else has heard of that equipment being used.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »

That is what I was thinking, letting him (the suspect) feel more confortable because I found 2 contradictory stmts from Helm too.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Helm also said both Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, and her boyfriend have been officially cleared as suspects.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14460508/family-friends-continue-search-for-missing-woman

The first link is from today, the second from yesterday so who knows...this creep could be out searching with them, wouldn't be the first time and if they state this, maybe he will slip up, worth a shot anyway IMO, anything to bring her home safely

The words "previously reported" from today's press conference implies there is no contradiction.  It would appear that between yeterday and today ... investigators have determined that the brother and boyfriend should not be automatically ruled out as persons of interest.

Janet

I'll state my opinion again, I dont think it matters one bit if they are or are not included publicly due to the fact that my gut instinct is telling me neither has anything to do with her disappearance.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »

I was nervous when I read they were searching water earlier.  I wouldn't imagine they'd just start going through water without a solid reason.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2011, 08:05:06 PM »

about an hour ago

Could it be that divers are just searching close to shore until a more professional water seach can be organized?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »

Janet

I'll state my opinion again, I dont think it matters one bit if they are or are not included publicly due to the fact that my gut instinct is telling me neither has anything to do with her disappearance.

I am thankful that investigations are not conducted on "gut instincts".  My "gut instinct" over the years has often been wrong in regards to the outcome of missing person cases  that have been discussed on this website.

In the process of elimination ... I firmly believe that those with a close connection with Holly Bobo should be investigated prior to being ruled out.

If I were Holly's brother or boyfriend ... I would be pleading that I was given a polygraph so investigators could eliminate of any wrongdoing and move on.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »

This photo is from Clint Bobo's facebook.  Just showing that these kids do have access to ATV's:

http://www.facebook.com/clint.bobo

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »

holly was taken about 7:30am the guy had a 29min head start, b4 LE was alerted
and prob could add another 10min b4 LE got to the house, and put out the BOL

911 call came in at 7:59 am, the sheriff says in the  video @ 4;20
and mom was on scene when LE got there
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42605859#42605859

story with videos
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377604/Searchers-missing-Holly-Bobos-lunchbox.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

this is the quickest route to I-40 by car
route from holly home to exit 116 EB & WB, I-40
17mi, 40min, from home to exit 116 I-40

A,home, taken from,4-13-11
B.area where lunch pack was found,4-16-11
C. interstate exit 116

http://tinyurl.com/3grc4so

suspects i would look at first,school mates,and holly and her current bf
4 wheel driving,EX-bf,buddies,aquantiantses

holly Activities :Riding Awheelers
http://www.facebook.com/people/Holly-Bobo/1494882246

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »

Are y'all following Blink's site?  Specifically, post number 32. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »

Are y'all following Blink's site?  Specifically, post number 32. 

Thanks

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
THP: we are doing this for a reason #hollybobo
2 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Official: we won't have the buses tomorrow.
3 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Official: we will search Natchez Trace Park again tomorrow.
4 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
My personal thanks to the many stars and neighbors helping to keep this effort public VIA twitter. It's making a difference. #teamholly
11 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Community prayer to start earlier than first announced.
14 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Many of the volunteers have returned from the search areas. #hollybobo
28 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
I will be here to share moments from tonight's service. #teamholly
53 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: prayers will focus on Holly Bobo and the strength of those working to keep her safe. #hollybobo
54 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
A community-wide prayer service will be held at 8:30pm at the Decatur County Fairgrounds #hollybobo

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »

This photo is from Clint Bobo's facebook.  Just showing that these kids do have access to ATV's:

http://www.facebook.com/clint.bobo

Millions of kids do in the southern region, its as common as pecan pie.   There is also a ton of camo type clothing worn for actual hunting and otherwise.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

I'm going to pause to honor this moment of prayer, return in a moment.
less than 5 seconds ago via HTC Peep
@Mavericksmama it is starting now.
less than a minute ago via HTC Peep in reply to Mavericksmama
Families and complete strangers gather for short prayer service. #hollybobo #keepprayin
1 minute ago via HTC Peep
THP: today has been a good day #hollybobo
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep
EMA: anyone who can, we will resume our search tomorrow. 7AM at the fairgrounds.
3 minutes ago via HTC Peep
http://twitter.com/willnunley

Pausing with everyone

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2011, 09:28:17 PM »

Exactly my point Capp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.