April 24, 2024, 10:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 452068 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »

Exactly my point Capp
Heck I'm a senior and I wear camo jacket and pants in the winter. They have insulation but allow easy movement.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2011, 09:34:41 PM »

snipped..Article and video

PARSONS, Tenn.- Sunday, investigators may have a better sense of  who is behind the disappearance of a missing college student from Decatur County.

Sunday was the Sabbath, but certainly no day of rest for the Bobo family or the volunteer searchers at the fair- grounds. Sunday was day five in the search for Holly Bobo, 20. Investigators are still calling their effort a rescue instead of a recovery. They say they have no evidence to believe the contrary at this point in the investigation.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14463087/volunteers-gather-for-missing-woman-search
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2011, 09:40:42 PM »

Just thinking Outloud..

I don't think the Boyfriend or Brother are involved. They know what they drive.. Also short time when brother called 911 and when Holly went missing.. One more thing.. The Boyfriend would of had to account for his time during the abduction also they would of talked to him not long after Police went to the home that morning.JMO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »

LE may be playing cat and mouse.

That is what I was thinking, letting him (the suspect) feel more confortable because I found 2 contradictory stmts from Helm too.

The kidnapper is believed to be acting with increased stress, and is not believed to have any usual behavior or routine. Holly's father, Dana Bobo, said Thursday that he believes the man who snatched his daughter was familiar with the family's routine, according to Fox 17 reports.

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Helm also said both Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, and her boyfriend have been officially cleared as suspects.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14460508/family-friends-continue-search-for-missing-woman

The first link is from today, the second from yesterday so who knows...this creep could be out searching with them, wouldn't be the first time and if they state this, maybe he will slip up, worth a shot anyway IMO, anything to bring her home safely

The words "previously reported" from today's press conference implies there is no contradiction.  It would appear that between yeterday and today ... investigators have determined that the brother and boyfriend should not be automatically ruled out as persons of interest.

Janet

I'll state my opinion again, I dont think it matters one bit if they are or are not included publicly due to the fact that my gut instinct is telling me neither has anything to do with her disappearance.

I am thankful that investigations are not conducted on "gut instincts".  My "gut instinct" over the years has often been wrong in regards to the outcome of missing person cases  that have been discussed on this website.

In the process of elimination ... I firmly believe that those with a close connection with Holly Bobo should be investigated prior to being ruled out.

If I were Holly's brother or boyfriend ... I would be pleading that I was given a polygraph so investigators could eliminate of any wrongdoing and move on.

Janet

Dont be too sure about that & I dont mean that argumentatively either, but an accomplished detective in addition to their investigative training possesses a combination of the ability to follow the evidence, being instinctive, being a logical thinker, able to react quickly to changing circumstances as well as capable of using sound judgment.

No one said that they weren't investigating every one including family, however the question being if any of them will ever be officially named a POI or suspect is another matter.   A person being cleared of any wrongdoing is not ever solely based on the results of a polygraph.

I'll choose to ignore the tone of reference.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 17, 2011, 09:49:50 PM »

Exactly my point Capp

And I'm totally agreeing with you.   This Jersey born girl was quite stunned after moving to the deep south...the kids here even ride them around our residential streets.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 17, 2011, 09:51:50 PM »

Lord, please hold Holly close.  If possible, please let her be found safe.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 17, 2011, 09:59:28 PM »

You never know today that you might put yourself in harms way..Just simply going to a convenient store for lunch , a drink or gum. Going  clothes shopping or just getting gas. A lot of crazies out there waiting for an opportunity and/or seeking for their next victim.. Geeze its scarey..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: April 17, 2011, 10:19:47 PM »

Why now and not from the getgo?

+++++

Law Enforcement Continue Search for Tenn. Woman, Have 250 Leads
Published
April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2011, 10:22:36 PM »

I notice after reviewing the map of the home area.. There is a lake behind the home that doesn't have much woods or brushes to the lake... Where you most likely would have no problem walking through it to get to the lake..Around the right side of lake toward road you can walk through some woods that leads to small area with less woods and brushes where you can park a vehicle.. And then with out any problems drive out to the road.. I am 0n a laptop while my computer gets fixed and  can not do a screen shot of the area. I will try to post the link.. Edit to fix typo.  MB

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=587&q=618+Swan+Johnson+rd,+TN&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:42:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2011, 10:24:50 PM »

I notice after reviewing the map of the home area.. There is a lake behind the home that doesn't have much woods or brushes to the lake... Where you most likely would have no problem walking through it to get to the lake..Around the right side of lake toward road you can walk through some woods that leads to small area with less woods and brushes where you can park a vehicle.. And then with out any problems drive out to the road.. I am 0n a laptop while my computer gets fixed and  can not do a screen shot of the area. I will try to post the link..

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=587&q=618+Swan+Johnson+rd,+TN&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

correction does to doesn't Edit to change red post to black & fixed typo in original post.  MB
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:43:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »

If what the brother is revealing is the truth ... could it be that Holly Bobo was taken out of the area in a vehicle a short time after she was observed entering the woods?  This gives me hope that she is still alive.

Janet

Unless it is revealed otherwise ... I am going to embrace this thought.

My prayers are with Holly's family.  The not-knowing must be devastating.

Good Night All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »

Holly's case is coming up soon on Geraldo.  Brother Craig is there.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2011, 10:33:58 PM »

You never know today that you might put yourself in harms way..Just simply going to a convenient store for lunch , a drink or gum. Going  clothes shopping or just getting gas. A lot of crazies out there waiting for an opportunity and/or seeking for their next victim.. Geeze its scarey..

Sure is.   

I make a habit of having my cell in my hand or extremely accessible, most of my handbags have convenient outside pockets or I put a cell cover on a chain attached to the strap ring.   If I dont have a handbag for a quick trip, I hook a small wristlet type mini bag to the most far right front belt loop (front of hip).    I also (especially in the evening) ten to walk from where I am to my car with my keys spread between my fingers so that if I have to take a jab to the throat or eyeballs I'm ready.   I also have a whistle on my key chain & mini flashlight attached.   A mini spray bottle of hair spray or something that will sting the eye harshly (Mace laws vary in each US state) could come in handy.   Nothing for nothing,  if traveling alone I have a baseball bat in the car & if in danger I wouldnt hesitate to use it if I could get to it.   For those in relatively good physical health, it wouldnt hurt to take a self-defense class...you'd be surprised even if small framed how you can protect yourself.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »

Sure is.   

I make a habit of having my cell in my hand or extremely accessible, most of my handbags have convenient outside pockets or I put a cell cover on a chain attached to the strap ring.   If I dont have a handbag for a quick trip, I hook a small wristlet type mini bag to the most far right front belt loop (front of hip).    I also (especially in the evening) ten to walk from where I am to my car with my keys spread between my fingers so that if I have to take a jab to the throat or eyeballs I'm ready.   I also have a whistle on my key chain & mini flashlight attached.   A mini spray bottle of hair spray or something that will sting the eye harshly (Mace laws vary in each US state) could come in handy.   Nothing for nothing,  if traveling alone I have a baseball bat in the car & if in danger I wouldnt hesitate to use it if I could get to it.   For those in relatively good physical health, it wouldnt hurt to take a self-defense class...you'd be surprised even if small framed how you can protect yourself.

Great ideas for self protection and being prepared..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »

Organizer: Horses, ATV's will be important tomorrow. #hollybobo
less than 5 seconds ago via web
The Brantley Charter Bus Company of Lexington, donating buses to transport volunteers. Another.need.met. http://www.brantleycharter.net/
1 minute ago via web
@cvgreene We look forward to your help. Find me and say hi. Thanks for joining the effort.
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to cvgreene
Holly's family Pastor also offered a tearful prayer. Asking for courage for the heartbroken parents and family. #hollybobo
about 1 hour ago via web
Tonight's service was led in part by the Pastor of Bible Hill Baptist. The first volunteer command center. The Pastor has not left since.
about 1 hour ago via web
 jeremy1982 @willnunley maybe churches can lend their vans
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android from Tennessee, US   in reply to willnunley
Retweeted by willnunley
Official: volunteers will likely need to drive personal vehicles to search command posts.
about 1 hour ago via web
Official: Buses that were used to shuttle volunteers, have to return to service with the school system. No others are available.
about 1 hour ago via web
Audience sings: 'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far and Grace will lead me home.' #hollybobo
about 1 hour ago via web
After prayer, crowd sings "Amazing Grace"
about 1 hour ago via web
Pastor: "There has not been a store in this county that has not given something" #hollybobo
about 1 hour ago via web
Pastor: "I consider it a privilege to live in Decatur County"
about 1 hour ago via web
http://twitter.com/willnunley

On a personal note, tomorrow I will be printing the Amber Alert flyer with Holly's picture & posting it in my county which borders the Tenn & Alabama (which I lovingly refer to often as "Bama") state lines with the hope that she is still alive & her abductor may be trying to get out of Tenn with her captive.   This Italian Jersey born & raised woman is gonna get her boots on since this case is this relatively close.   I will continue to pray that we all hear that Holly is found before next weekend but if not Ill be there Saturday.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2011, 11:36:33 PM »

Just thinking Outloud..

I don't think the Boyfriend or Brother are involved. They know what they drive.. Also short time when brother called 911 and when Holly went missing.. One more thing.. The Boyfriend would of had to account for his time during the abduction also they would of talked to him not long after Police went to the home that morning.JMO

Totally agree with you. Somethings I would like to know. Did she have a cell phone with her?
What if someone came out of the woods bleeding and saying someone else was hurt in the woods, would she have gone willingly with him? I would think if she knew the person, yes, if she didn't know the person, I would think she would call for help.

2 4 1
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2011, 11:41:57 PM »

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2447

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=7736   Decauter County Sheriff, Fire & EMS, Parsons Police live audio feed

Klaas, we might want to put this with the livestream & local network news links at the front of the thread?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 17, 2011, 11:44:31 PM »

Just thinking Outloud..

Totally agree with you. Somethings I would like to know. Did she have a cell phone with her?
What if someone came out of the woods bleeding and saying someone else was hurt in the woods, would she have gone willingly with him? I would think if she knew the person, yes, if she didn't know the person, I would think she would call for help.

IDK. It will depend if he had a hunting knife or some other weapon he could of threaten her with if she screamed. Might depend to if he did something to quiet her..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 17, 2011, 11:51:47 PM »

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=7736   Decauter County Sheriff, Fire & EMS, Parsons Police live audio feed

Klaas, we might want to put this with the livestream & local network news links at the front of the thread?

Done
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »

Done

Tks

Buon Notte/Good night monkeys

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.