March 19, 2024, 04:32:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450137 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 18, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »

1.  Has there been any media reports regarding when Holly Bobo was last heard from or seen by anybody outside of the family?

2.  Has the brother and/or boyfriend spoken to the media?  Has the brother and/or boyfriend retained attorneys?

3.  Does the boyfriend come from a family of influence?

4.  Although the boyfriend's identity is out there ... why has his name not been revealed in the media?

5.  Is it possible that Holly's brother was correct his initial assumption regarding who his sister's abductor was?

Janet

++++++

PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Hi Janet, I agree it is very confusing on what happened and how it is not clear on the brother, why it took so long for the police to be called. and of course why LE now says now that they are not ruled out. I feel if the Boyfriend is accounted for and he is helping to search he is not involved, the kidnapper apparently on the run. now if she had an ex with a restraining order it must have been about a year ago so would he all the sudden do something? shes been with the current BF for a while according to his brother. Im confused dont know what to think on who took her. It could be someone they totally didnt know.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: April 18, 2011, 11:48:50 AM »

1)  I've not seen any media reports with regard to when anyone outside the family last spoke to or saw Holly.

2)  I've not seen or heard the boyfriend or the brother speak to the media nor have I heard they've retained an attorney.

3)  I do not believe the boyfriend comes from a family of influence.  That's entirely my opinion, though.

4)  I think the media is respecting the privacy of the boyfriend and not releasing his name.  He's probably about 19 years old and doesn't have a record, as far as I can tell.

5)  Anything is possible.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 18, 2011, 11:50:09 AM »

The boyfriend's brother is posting on his fb.  His name is Derek.  Same last name as the boyfriend.

thanks that makes me feel with all the confusion out there that the Boyfriend is not involved at all. I see alot of rumors that she did have a restaining order against an ex for threatning to kill her. that she had 2 ex's but no info on who they are. I bet by now LE knows who it is.

A few days!!  Had Holly and Drew broken up recently?

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

So, after much digging, I have come across this information.  Mind you, I have no verification, but many times, information like this comes out to be true.  This information make more sense than anything else that is out there.

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 18, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »

does anyone know the time of the other call where the neighbor heard screaming? or was that misinfo too ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 18, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »

Sunshine, Star Monkey and New Monkey

Thanks.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: April 18, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »

The boyfriend's brother is posting on his fb.  His name is Derek.  Same last name as the boyfriend.

thanks that makes me feel with all the confusion out there that the Boyfriend is not involved at all. I see alot of rumors that she did have a restaining order against an ex for threatning to kill her. that she had 2 ex's but no info on who they are. I bet by now LE knows who it is.

A few days!!  Had Holly and Drew broken up recently?

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

So, after much digging, I have come across this information.  Mind you, I have no verification, but many times, information like this comes out to be true.  This information make more sense than anything else that is out there.

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

I read that too and started to think maybe the boyfriend was involved..and especially after LE changed it to they are not ruled out. so I guess he could be the ex? maybe the current BF was the one with the restraining order?
wish we knew. we dont know how long he has been accounted for and where he was that day.it would be odd he is helping if he did something to her but not impossible.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: April 18, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »

Sunshine, Star Monkey and New Monkey

Thanks.

Janet

we all want to know the truth and I hope Holly is alive, ok and comes home soon!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: April 18, 2011, 11:57:16 AM »

Holly still has a picture of her and her bf on her facebook page and her bf has a picture of himself with Holly on his fb page.  I don't think they are or were broken up.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »

whitney duncan's twitter

http://twitter.com/whitneyduncan

My cousin Clint, Holly's brother, is NOT a suspect & I'm sick of people saying that he is. He has been cleared for good reason. Shut up.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 18, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »

Holly still has a picture of her and her bf on her facebook page and her bf has a picture of himself with Holly on his fb page.  I don't think they are or were broken up.

I know beyond a doubt that I could identify my sons ... my SIL and ... my nephews if they were standing on our driveway not facing me.  Why did the brother assume that the guy with his sister on the morning of April 13th was her boyfriend?  I can't let this go.

Janet

_____

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 18, 2011, 12:23:37 PM »

I know beyond a doubt that I could identify my sons ... my SIL and ... my nephews if they were standing on our driveway not facing me.  Why did the brother assume that the guy with his sister on the morning of April 13th was her boyfriend?  I can't let this go.

Janet

I don't know how close Clint was to Holly when this took place.  I can understand a scenario in which he looked out, saw Holly and a guy in camo and assumed it was her boyfriend.  I cannot understand a scenario in which he looked out because he heard her scream and then watched as she was dragged/led to the woods by someone he assumed was her boyfriend.  I don't know if that was just *really* bad reporting or if that's what happened.  If Clint did assume it was Drew and he did see her led/dragged into the woods, then that leads me to believe that Holly and Drew had a somewhat volatile relationship; one in which it didn't surprise Drew to hear her scream and be led off/dragged off.  I find that somewhat troubling in itself.  *IF* that's even what happened.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #311 on: April 18, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »

whitney duncan's twitter

My cousin Clint, Holly's brother, is NOT a suspect & I'm sick of people saying that he is. He has been cleared for good reason. Shut up.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/
Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 18, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »

whitney duncan's twitter

My heart breaks for Whitney.

However ... considering there is no witness to collaborate Clint's account of the last time he allegedly saw his sister ... there is no way that Holly's brother could be cleared of suspicion UNLESS investigators have knowledge that has yet to be revealed to the media

Could it be that Whitney as a family member has been privy to that knowledge?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 18, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »

Why now and not from the getgo?

+++++

Law Enforcement Continue Search for Tenn. Woman, Have 250 Leads
Published
April 17, 2011

<snipped>

Bobo's brother and boyfriend were previously reported as not being suspects, but according to Helm, this has changed.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/17/law-enforcement-continue-search-tenn-woman-250-leads/

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

BUMPED

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #314 on: April 18, 2011, 12:34:44 PM »

Possible PC, (rumor mill) 

http://www.livestream.com/WBBJ

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »

New Monkey

I don't do Facebook.

Were there any entries in the Facebook of either Drew or Holly in the "few days" prior the disappearance regarding the relationship?

Thanks

_____

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2011, 12:51:16 PM »

Holly's facebook is private, so I can't see any of her posts.  I'm not sure if her relationship status would be hidden since her wall is or if she just didn't list herself as "in a relationship".  She does, however, have a picture of her and Drew as her profile pic. 

Drew's facebook is open.  His last posting was March 29th and it was nothing to do with his relationship with Holly. He is a somewhat sporadic FB user.  He did change his relationship status to "in a relationship with Holly Bobo" on August 21st, 2010.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2011, 12:56:03 PM »

Looks like Drew became FB friends with Clint Bobo around Marchish 2010 and then he became FB friends with Holly around Aprilish 2010.  He doesn't post anything that looks like he's been in trouble or anything like that.  He hunts/fishes, rides dirtbikes, etc. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »

Yes, she does & so does he, to date there is no knowledge that they did break up at all & are dating for approx one year.  THERE ARE RUMORS that have not been confirmed by family nor LE that there is ONE EX that has a restraining order.

Yesterday I stated that I was aware of her boyfriend and his brother's last name.  I'm aware that the boyfriend's brother has been posting that they and friends have been searching for Holly & people have been responding back to him, but please remember that LE has NOT announced their last name & they havent chosen to be interviewed on their own as of yet.

Regarding posting random persons as "possible" persons of interest off of social network pages, if you feel you have a tip, turn it in to LE. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 18, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »

I will have an update on WBBJ in less than 10 minutes. #hollybobo
less than 5 seconds ago via web
I know many of you have tweeted about a recent craigslist post involving tires, law enforcement is aware of the post. That's all I know.
9 minutes ago via web
If you are in the WBBJ viewing area, I will be on with Tom at 11:30, with the latest. #hollybobo
11 minutes ago via web
TBI: The Director of the TBI will be speaking about the latest developments. #hollybobo
29 minutes ago via web
TBI: Media update on case scheduled for 3:00pm #hollybobo
30 minutes ago via web
Volunteer: "we searched well past 10:00 last night on our own, just going over everything again" #teamholly
about 1 hour ago via HTC Peep
Source: even more tactical teams brought in to help search. #hollybobo
Parsons business owner: "all of my employees chose to wear pink today for Holly" #hollybobo
RT @SammyD67 Im out at Natchez Trace and the atv's and people to walk are pouring in!!! A work day and they are still coming!!! Sweeeeet!!!
about 2 hours ago via HTC Peep
Donated buses help solve shuttle concerns. http://bit.ly/gsG3TB #hollybobo #thankyou
Even through a workday, hundreds return to volunteer. #hollybobo
It started with 1 donation, now the BP is parsons has more than 800 dollars to provide gas to searchers with ATV'S. #teamholly #amazing
On the way back to the command center after anchoring the morning show. More updates soon. #hollybobo
about 3 hours ago via HTC Peep
RT @iAmShutterbug @willnunley heres @whitneyduncan on GMA http://abcn.ws/fhcPIz
about 4 hours ago via HTC Peep
This is one of the first times a family member has spoken about the case. #hollybobo
Whitney Duncan to appear in moments on ABCS Good Morning America. #hollybobo
Source: Law enforcement continues to gain specialized help, in searches for Holly. Authorities working around the clock. #hollybobo
about 6 hours ago via web
http://twitter.com/willnunley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.