March 18, 2024, 11:40:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450112 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 18, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »

Janet,

Im updating you on what my contact wrote me regarding that article.   I am to call to have a discussion any time after the top of the next hour.   I will get to everyone with what I can repeat after that phone conversation.

Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: April 18, 2011, 04:23:14 PM »

Please check out the comments in this article.  The comments are from a couple of days ago, but some of them seem to be from people that may have a little knowledge...and do allude to an ex.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=story&id=13371580

Example:
the mother was already at school (she's a teacher). ot sure why tis got repoted wrong, but three of my kids were present when she got the news. Her aunt is also a teacher there (and singer Whiney Duncan's mother). Most of the teachers left to go assits and subs were called in... but the mother was at the school when this happened, not watching.BTW the top suspect has made countless threats against her and every guy she has dated lately... and he has some pretty disturbing stuff on his Facebook page. This doesn't mean he's guilty, but at least it gives the police a suspect. Since they can't find him, chances are, in a town this size, they are looking for the right guy![/quote]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 18, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/?test=latestnews

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect

By Cristina Corbin

Published April 18, 2011

| FoxNews.com
 ::snipping2::

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

Helm said authorities do not believe Bobo, a nursing student at the University of Tennessee at Martin, went willingly.

"We believe that she was probably being forced to comply," she said.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 18, 2011, 04:26:20 PM »

Please check out the comments in this article.  The comments are from a couple of days ago, but some of them seem to be from people that may have a little knowledge...and do allude to an ex.

Example:
the mother was already at school (she's a teacher). ot sure why tis got repoted wrong, but three of my kids were present when she got the news. Her aunt is also a teacher there (and singer Whiney Duncan's mother). Most of the teachers left to go assits and subs were called in... but the mother was at the school when this happened, not watching.BTW the top suspect has made countless threats against her and every guy she has dated lately... and he has some pretty disturbing stuff on his Facebook page. This doesn't mean he's guilty, but at least it gives the police a suspect. Since they can't find him, chances are, in a town this size, they are looking for the right guy![/quote]

Well, that falls in line with what I believe may have taken place in this case, an ex boyfriend - not her current, and only one NOT two.  If her current b/f was also threatened LE will be aware of that as well.

Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: April 18, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »

I also read, but cannot find the link now, that the carport at her house, where her brother said he saw her with the man he thought was her boyfriend, is detached from the house.  I saw some pictures posted earlier, and didn't see the carport right next to the house.

If it's a distance away that could also help explain why her brother just naturally thought it was her boyfriend from the back. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2011, 04:28:07 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18/ruled-suspects-disappearance-holly-bobo/?test=latestnews

In Disappearance of Holly Bobo, No One Ruled Out as Suspect

By Cristina Corbin

Published April 18, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Clint and the woman's boyfriend have not been named as suspects in the case, but Helm said Monday, "We haven’t ruled out anyone" in the investigation.

"We’re trying very careful not to get tunnel vision," she said, adding that the woman's brother and boyfriend have been "very cooperative" in the case. Helm said authorities were treating Clint as a "witness."

Helm said authorities do not believe Bobo, a nursing student at the University of Tennessee at Martin, went willingly.

"We believe that she was probably being forced to comply," she said.

Tks Klaas.   TBI Director Mark Gwyn also referred to her brother today as the one "eyewitness."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 18, 2011, 04:29:20 PM »

Please check out the comments in this article.  The comments are from a couple of days ago, but some of them seem to be from people that may have a little knowledge...and do allude to an ex.

Example:
the mother was already at school (she's a teacher). ot sure why tis got repoted wrong, but three of my kids were present when she got the news. Her aunt is also a teacher there (and singer Whiney Duncan's mother). Most of the teachers left to go assits and subs were called in... but the mother was at the school when this happened, not watching.BTW the top suspect has made countless threats against her and every guy she has dated lately... and he has some pretty disturbing stuff on his Facebook page. This doesn't mean he's guilty, but at least it gives the police a suspect. Since they can't find him, chances are, in a town this size, they are looking for the right guy!

Thanks Kshe78!  I took a screen capture of it.  Nice catch.  So she has an ex-boyfriend or friend that has been threatening her and her new boyfriend. (according to this person)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 18, 2011, 04:33:51 PM »

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

So, after much digging, I have come across this information.  Mind you, I have no verification, but many times, information like this comes out to be true.  This information make more sense than anything else that is out there.

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.[/color]  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 18, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

Please check out the comments in this article.  The comments are from a couple of days ago, but some of them seem to be from people that may have a little knowledge...and do allude to an ex.

Example:
the mother was already at school (she's a teacher). ot sure why tis got repoted wrong, but three of my kids were present when she got the news. Her aunt is also a teacher there (and singer Whiney Duncan's mother). Most of the teachers left to go assits and subs were called in... but the mother was at the school when this happened, not watching.BTW the top suspect has made countless threats against her and every guy she has dated lately... and he has some pretty disturbing stuff on his Facebook page. This doesn't mean he's guilty, but at least it gives the police a suspect. Since they can't find him, chances are, in a town this size, they are looking for the right guy!

Thanks Kshe78!  I took a screen capture of it.  Nice catch.  So she has an ex-boyfriend or friend that has been threatening her and her new boyfriend. (according to this person)

That seems to indicate that LE is well aware of it, I'm going to mention this post when I talk to my contact regarding the other article because Ive felt all along that it was someone in her past that cannot let her go.   She's been dating Drew (again last name not announced by LE or spoke out on his own) for about one year.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 18, 2011, 04:37:42 PM »

Did anyone catch the interview of a cousin on FOX by Shepard Smith?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 18, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »

Yes.  Shep was trying to glean that things like this dont just happen from thin air.   The cousin was thanking volunteers & stating that she is unaware of any reason why Holly was taken & then stated that she's been advised not to say anything so it doesnt interfere with the investigation.   That was about it.    She is Holly's third cousin.   Shep might repeat it during his evening broadcast 6PM central.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 18, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »

Yes.  Shep was trying to glean that things like this dont just happen from thin air.   The cousin was thanking volunteers & stating that she is unaware of any reason why Holly was taken & then stated that she's been advised not to say anything so it doesnt interfere with the investigation.   That was about it.    She is Holly's third cousin.   Shep might repeat it during his evening broadcast 6PM central.

I usually like Shep but this time I think he was a little rude or short with the cousin. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 18, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

<snipped>

So, after much digging, I have come across this information.  Mind you, I have no verification, but many times, information like this comes out to be true.  This information make more sense than anything else that is out there.

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

If the ex-boyfriend who has threatening the life of Holly cannot be located since her disappearance ... why is LE not posting an amber alert with a photo of this guy and a description of his vehicle.

This is crazy.  Holly may still be alive.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 18, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 18, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

<snipped>

If the ex-boyfriend who has threatening the life of Holly cannot be located since her disappearance ... why is LE not posting an amber alert with a photo of this guy and a description of his vehicle.

Janet

They dont put amber alerts out on persons of interest.   If they receive evidence thru probable cause if anything they would put out a Bolo BUT right now A) they have no proof she is with a particular person B) they dont have a description of a vehicle.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 18, 2011, 05:05:53 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

They dont put amber alerts out on persons of interest.   If they receive evidence thru probable cause if anything they would put out a Bolo BUT right now A) they have no proof she is with a particular person B) they dont have a description of a vehicle.

For crying out loud!  This guy has a history!  He has threatened the life of Holly!  There is a restraining order against him!  He is missing!  Holly is missing!  Records would reveal the vehicle registered to him!

I believe I have entered the Twilight Zone.  Nothing makes sense.

Holly Bobo's well-being should be the priority.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 18, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »

Janet,

Im updating you on what my contact wrote me regarding that article.   I am to call to have a discussion any time after the top of the next hour.   I will get to everyone with what I can repeat after that phone conversation.

Thanks Capp

Two points to clarfy.

1. Was there a breakup with Drew in the few days prior to Holly's disappearance.
2.  The ex-boyfriend who threatened the life Holly?  Is he missing?

Thanks again.

Janet

_____

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: April 18, 2011, 05:17:38 PM »

I usually like Shep but this time I think he was a little rude or short with the cousin. 

Thanks Capp and Klaas.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 18, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

For crying out loud!  This guy has a history!  He has threatened the life of Holly!  There is a restraining order against him!  He is missing!  Holly is missing!  Records would reveal the vehicle registered to him!

Janet

Janet, sweetie we dont know this to be a FACT yet.   The post from someone who appears to have knowledge & LE having info confirmation of same are two different things.  Now, if indeed it is factual (as I suspected all along) that there is an EX especially with a restraining order then yes I would expect LE to take whatever means possible to bring that individual in for questioning.   Noted also in that comment was that LE couldnt find him....I guess we will have to see what gets disclosed as the case moves on. 

I called my contact, we crossed paths so Im waiting for a call back on the the other thing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 18, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

Janet

Janet, sweetie we dont know this to be a FACT yet.   The post from someone who appears to have knowledge & LE having info confirmation of same are two different things.  Now, if indeed it is factual (as I suspected all along) that there is an EX especially with a restraining order then yes I would expect LE to take whatever means possible to bring that individual in for questioning.   Noted also in that comment was that LE couldnt find him....I guess we will have to see what gets disclosed as the case moves on. 

I called my contact, we crossed paths so Im waiting for a call back on the the other thing.

Capp

I read a media comment or post on another forum which stated that this ex-boyfriend showed up late for work on the morning of April 13th and ... left sometime later and ... nobody has seen him since.  I have not brought it up before because I forgot where I read the comment or post ... it was an unnamed source and ... there has been no media report implying a person of interest was missing.

This recent comment comfirms what I read a while back.

Could it be that investigators are connecting the dots behind the scenes and ... an arrest is forthcoming.  I had hoped that this was happening in the Hailey Dunn case but so far ....

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.