March 18, 2024, 11:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450109 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 19, 2011, 11:17:54 AM »

ABC 7 Eyewitness News - WBBJ
Search crews are back in the woods in the search for Holly Bobo. Crews will stay out until darkness or weather brings them back.
9 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ABC-7-Eyewitness-News-WBBJ/
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: April 19, 2011, 11:22:33 AM »

i wonder if they are using roadblocks now because they are looking for something specific that they may have gotten a tip or information on

Good question Sunshine

I wonder that as well.  Alot of times, the police set up these road blocks to talk to people who routinely drive that route, and ask if they saw anything that previously they may have not thought anything about.  I have been stopped at road blocks such as this before and they ask if this is a regular route, what times you drive it etc.  A good tactic I think - maybe someone with a small clue can solve this thing.

Prayers for Holly to be found safe!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:19 AM »

When my daughter was 20 years hold ... a boyfriend could not accept the fact that she was determined to end the relationship. Twice he turned up at our home first thing in the morning while while we were all rushing around getting ready to for work.  My hubby and I left while the two of them were "talking".  We were never concerned about her safety.

However ... after the second time this happened ... my hubby instructed this young man he was not welcome in our home without permission.  The only thing we could figure was that he had been dwelling on this "talk" throughout the prior night and ... could not wait until an appropriate time.

Could it be that the kidnapping of Holly was not planned?  Could it be that Holly's ex-boyfriend wanted to "talk" with her regarding their relationship but ... realizing that Holly's parents would most likely send him away ... he waited in the woods with his vehicle hidden nearby until they left for work.

Could it be that Holly's unwillingness to discuss the relationship enraged him and ... that he when the kidnapping took place?

Think about it.  From behind ... Clint thought the person his sister was talking to was her ex-boyfriend.  Somehow ... I do not think he was mistaken.  My sons/SIL/grandson would not have to be facing me for me to recognize them if I looked out the window and saw one of them in my driveway.

Janet

+++++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 19, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »

i wonder if they are using roadblocks now because they are looking for something specific that they may have gotten a tip or information on

Good question Sunshine

I wonder that as well.  Alot of times, the police set up these road blocks to talk to people who routinely drive that route, and ask if they saw anything that previously they may have not thought anything about.  I have been stopped at road blocks such as this before and they ask if this is a regular route, what times you drive it etc.  A good tactic I think - maybe someone with a small clue can solve this thing.

Prayers for Holly to be found safe!

i think this is also very plausible and a good reason to have a roadblock.  I am curious to know if there are searchers out in the area along this route. i can't help but think that this is about to blow wide open and the police are on the right track to figuring out who took Holly
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #464 on: April 19, 2011, 11:37:01 AM »

http://twitter.com/willnunley

Updates on the latest

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 19, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »

Documents: less than 300 have signed up to search as of 10:00 am. #teamholly

http://twitter.com/willnunley
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 19, 2011, 11:41:19 AM »

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 19, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »

Holly Bobo’s dad says camouflaged abductor knew family routine
April 14th, 2011 11:54 pm ET

<snipped>

Parsons, Tenn. - Dana Bobo, the father of abducted woman, Holly Bobo, 20, said Thursday the camouflaged man who kidnapped his daughter from their Darden home knew the family’s daily routines.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/holly-bobo-s-dad-says-camouflaged-abductor-knew-family-routine

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 19, 2011, 11:57:47 AM »

When my daughter was 20 years hold ... a boyfriend could not accept the fact that she was determined to end the relationship. Twice he turned up at our home first thing in the morning while while we were all rushing around getting ready to for work.  My hubby and I left while the two of them were "talking".  We were never concerned about her safety.

However ... after the second time this happened ... my hubby instructed this young man he was not welcome in our home without permission.  The only thing we could figure was that he had been dwelling on this "talk" throughout the prior night and ... could not wait until an appropriate time.

Could it be that the kidnapping of Holly was not planned?  Could it be that Holly's ex-boyfriend wanted to "talk" with her regarding their relationship but ... realizing that Holly's parents would most likely send him away ... he waited in the woods with his vehicle hidden nearby until they left for work.

Could it be that Holly's unwillingness to discuss the relationship enraged him and ... that he when the kidnapping took place?

Think about it.  From behind ... Clint thought the person his sister was talking to was her ex-boyfriend.  Somehow ... I do not think he was mistaken.  My sons/SIL/grandson would not have to be facing me for me to recognize them if I looked out the window and saw one of them in my driveway.

Janet

+++++++

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

I agree with you but as you know I believe this reporter is incorrect.  I think there is ONE ex-boyfriend & not her current boyfriend, Drew.  There is NO indication there were two exs besides Drew & nothing is coming to light that there is, Ive been looking into this feverishly.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 19, 2011, 12:23:10 PM »

When my daughter was 20 years hold ... a boyfriend could not accept the fact that she was determined to end the relationship. Twice he turned up at our home first thing in the morning while we were all rushing around getting ready to for work.  My hubby and I left while the two of them were "talking".  We were never concerned about her safety.

However ... after the second time this happened ... my hubby informed this young man he was not welcome in our home without permission.  The only thing we could figure was that he had been dwelling on this "talk" throughout the prior night and ... could not wait until an appropriate time.

Janet

+++++++

He Knew the Family's Routine

Parsons, Tenn. - Dana Bobo, the father of abducted woman, Holly Bobo, 20, said Thursday the camouflaged man who kidnapped his daughter from their Darden home knew the family’s daily routines.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/holly-bobo-s-dad-says-camouflaged-abductor-knew-family-routine

He Threatened to Kill Her

<snipped>

<snipped>

I agree with you but as you know I believe this reporter is incorrect.  I think there is ONE ex-boyfriend & not her current boyfriend, Drew.  There is NO indication there were two exs besides Drew & nothing is coming to light that there is, Ive been looking into this feverishly.

I wish I had contacts.  My speculations are based on media articles ... media articles that can be so contradictory.

Capp ... according to LE ... Drew and Clint have been cooperative from the getgo.

Considering Drew is not missing ... I contend that the ex-boyfriend who Clint believed he saw talking with his sister was the one with the restraining order against him ... the one who threatened to kill Holly.  Could this be the reason that Clint called the ex-boyfriend at work on the morning of April 13th ... called him only to find out he had left his place of employment ... never to be seen again?

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 19, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/19/authorities-search-underwater-clues-disappearance-holly-bobo/

Authorities Search Underwater for Clues in Disappearance of Holly Bobo
By Cristina Corbin
Published April 19, 2011
FoxNews.com

::snipping2::

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said a team of FBI agents and U.S. Marshals are also canvassing the woman's neighborhood, interviewing residents of the close-knit community for any leads in the case.

As police continue their search Tuesday, a profile of the suspect has emerged. Detectives say they believe the alleged abductor may be from the area and possibly acquainted with Bobo and her family.

"We’re looking for someone who probably lives in that general area or is familiar with that area. If she was led into the woods, he would need to know the terrain to get in and out," Helm said. "It’s a very small community. If she didn’t know him directly, she may have been familiar with him."

Helm added, however, that "no one has been ruled out" as a suspect, and said police are looking for someone who may be showing "signs of stress or anxiety" or exhibiting "odd behavior."

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #471 on: April 19, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »

I saw this yesterday and it gave me the creeps. Surely they are investigating this pos right?
Maybe it is nothing but I think another poster said Jackson, TN was only about 35 miles away. If she disappeared on the 13th and he wasn't arrested till the 18th I would think it would be warranted to look at him hard.

http://www.abc24.com/news/state/story/Sex-Offender-Charged-With-Stalking-Two-Women-In/cElnYpEyLEWAxwVHnaZkDQ.cspx 

<snipped>
The first victim tells police she was shopping at the Old Hickory Mall on April 6, 2011, when a stranger came up to her and told her how pretty she was.  The man followed her in and out of several stores, making the victim uneasy.

The next day, the victim was leaving Kohl's on Vann Drive when the same man pulled up next to her in a blue car and started complimenting her again.  She ran into a store and stayed there for 30 minutes.  When she left, the same man pulled up next to her and asked her if she knew what a fetish was.  He told the victim he had a fetish for her before making more lewd comments and performing a simulated sex act on himself.

The victim ran into another store and the man drove away.

A second victim told police that a stranger driving a blue car approached her on the campus of Union University on April 7, 2011.

The man asked her if she knew what a fetish was and made a comment about her feet.  The second victim walked to her dorm, where she noticed through her window the blue car had parked close to her residence.

The second victim contacted campus security and the man left.

The second victim remembered about a week earlier that the same man was watching her intently as she walked into Target.  She said he continued watching her when she left the store, about 20 minutes later.
<end snip>

and this:http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110419/NEWS01/104190308/Offender-accused-of-stalking-2-women?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE 

<snip>
Jackson police have charged Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, with two counts of stalking two young women outside several Jackson stores and on the campus of Union University.
<end snip>

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 19, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »

When my daughter was 20 years hold ... a boyfriend could not accept the fact that she was determined to end the relationship. Twice he turned up at our home first thing in the morning while we were all rushing around getting ready to for work.  My hubby and I left while the two of them were "talking".  We were never concerned about her safety.

However ... after the second time this happened ... my hubby informed this young man he was not welcome in our home without permission.  The only thing we could figure was that he had been dwelling on this "talk" throughout the prior night and ... could not wait until an appropriate time.

Janet

+++++++

He Knew the Family's Routine

<snipped>

He Threatened to Kill Her

<snipped>

<snipped>

I wish I had contacts.  My speculations are based on media articles ... media articles that can be so contradictory.

Capp ... according to LE ... Drew and Clint have been cooperative from the getgo.

Considering Drew is not missing ... I contend that the ex-boyfriend who Clint believed he saw talking with his sister was the one with the restraining order against him ... the one who threatened to kill Holly.  Could this be the reason that Clint called the ex-boyfriend at work on the morning of April 13th ... called him only to find out he had left his place of employment ... never to be seen again?

Janet

Yes, Drew and Clint both have been extremely cooperative & Clint is being considered an eyewitness.  Its also unclear at this time if Clint called Drew or the ex-boyfriend, still hoping to get it all clarified.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/how-holly-bobos-family-holding-up-13407109
Video of interview with named Bobo family spokesperson Kevin Bromley

How Holly Bobo's Family Is Holding Up
Friend Kevin Bromley talks about the kidnapping's effect on her family.
04/19/2011

Video includes picture of Holly & Drew...adorable picture actually

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 19, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »

If the ex-boyfriend with the restraining order against him has been the focus of investigators from the getgo ... it could explain why Clint and Drew were ruled out as suspects early on.

Janet

+++++

We are Confident

Investigators Rule Out Boyfriend and Brother as Suspects
April 15, 2011

<snipped>

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker."

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Previously Ruled Out

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 19, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »

Janet

+++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet, very good point about the morning scenario!
My gut tells be it was her BF. Could be why it is so sensitive and stories changed. That's why we don't hear anything re him or from him in my opinion.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 19, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »

If the ex-boyfriend with the restraining order against him has been the focus of investigators from the getgo ... it could explain why Clint and Drew were ruled out as suspects early on.

Janet

+++++

We are Confident

Investigators Rule Out Boyfriend and Brother as Suspects
April 15, 2011

<snipped>

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker."

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Previously Ruled Out

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

We should say "reported" or "alleged" restraining order for now because we havent gotten proof A) who the ex is B) record of a restraining order.   From early on I suspected it was an ex or someone infatuated with her, so I am tending to think there is an ex with an alleged restraining order.  From everything I've read or heard, there doesnt appear to be any reason to suspect Drew.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 19, 2011, 12:56:31 PM »

My gut tells be it was her BF. Could be why it is so sensitive and stories changed. That's why we don't hear anything re him or from him in my opinion.

StarMonkey

I am leaning towards the alleged missing ex-boyfriend with the alleged restraining order against him ... the ex-boyfriend who allegedly threatened to kill Holly.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 19, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »

StarMonkey

I am leaning towards the alleged missing ex-boyfriend with the alleged restraining order against him ... the ex-boyfriend who allegedly threatened to kill Holly.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Not to make light of a horrible situation, but you just gave me a chuckle which is much needed

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 19, 2011, 01:11:25 PM »

Nothing for nothing, I did a background check on Holly's brother, her boyfriend & his brother

No criminal records found

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 19, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »

I think that the brother is completely innocent in all of this and is probably beating himself up at this point that he didn't do more at the time..thank goodness he was there as
 an eye witness otherwise she would not have been missed until later that night perhaps and would not know where to look. At least now LE knew that she was taken in the direction of the woods..jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.