March 19, 2024, 03:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450128 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 19, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »

Janet, very good point about the morning scenario!
My gut tells be it was her BF. Could be why it is so sensitive and stories changed. That's why we don't hear anything re him or from him in my opinion.

StarMonkey

I am leaning towards the alleged missing ex-boyfriend with the alleged restraining order against him ... the ex-boyfriend who allegedly threatened to kill Holly.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Not to make light of a horrible situation, but you just gave me a chuckle which is much needed

Capps ... you are correct.  Considering there is only one media article that mentions a missing ex-boyfriend that had a restraining order against him for threatening the life of Holly ... I do have to be careful for my speculations.

Where you able to find out anything further from your contact at The Examiner?

Life outside the computer room beckons once again.

Later, Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Ive posted her articles the past few days.  I cannot discuss details for obvious reasons but in addition to her current boyfriend, Drew there does appear to be one ex boyfriend that has been brought to the appropriate attention but have no knowledge if he's been located.  It may be connected, or not but it is my personal view that it is.  That being said, I have absolute faith in every LE agency that is working the criminal investigation in this case & I truly believe that we will find out what happened to Holly.

I'm elated that Holly's case is getting the tremendous outpouring of assistance both professionally & volunteers, it is a measure that we all should maintain faith in humanity even when there are days that seems grim.    The manpower is truly needed in this case due to the area, its environment is thick with woods & many bodies of water as well as how spread out it is.  The only sad observation I denote is that not all missing persons cases are equal & so many more could use even half if not the same attention...but what this case does show is that it can be done.   I'm praying they find her very soon, if not I'll be making a small contribution & lending a hand personal this coming Saturday.  I'm mindful that while there is still hope that she can be found alive often it doesnt turn out that way BUT a blessed Easter miracle would have me doing the bunny hop for quite a long time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 19, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »

Day 7 Of Search For Holly Bobo In Decatur County. Snipped

A spokesman for the family said the Bobo's are frustrated with rumors that the brother might be involved.

"I've known Clint as long as I've known Holly and as a character witness for him I just could never see Clint being involved in anything of this nature, so I think we can probably stop the rumors about his involvement," said spokesman Kevin Bromley.

The TBI is still checking to see if blood found in the carport of the Bobo home is connected to the case.  They also discovered Holly's lunch box about eight miles from her home on Gooch Road last week.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14477180/day-7-of-search-for-holly-bobo-in-decatur-county

There is a video of named family spokesperson, Kevin Bromley's interview with GMA a few pages back that I posted earlier.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: April 19, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/19/holly-bobo-missing-atv-tire-ads-tied-to-case-search-sets-up-roadblocks-blink-discuss-case-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/

Holly Bobo Missing: ATV Tire Ads Tied To Case- Search Sets Up Roadblocks- Blink Discuss Case Tonight On Dana Pretzer Show
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 19, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

NANCY GRACE LIVE tonight Holly Bobo case

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 19, 2011, 08:03:01 PM »

Holly Bobo Reward Tripled by Tennessee Governor to $75,000
Cops Believe the Student's Kidnapper Lives in the Area
PARSONS, Tenn. April 18, 2011

The governor of Tennessee today tripled the reward to $75,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever abducted missing Tennessee woman Holly Bobo, who was snatched from her home and led into the woods by a shadowy stranger five days ago.

The governor of Tennessee today tripled the reward to $75,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever abducted missing Tennessee woman Holly Bobo, who was snatched from her home and led into the woods by a shadowy stranger five days ago.

Gov. Bill Haslam approved a $50,000 reward from the state, in addition to a $25,000 reward already offered by Bobo's community.

Investigators believe Bobo's abductor lives in or near the 20-year-old college student's town of Parsons, Tenn., and have asked her neighbors to report any unusual activity or a break in peoples' routine those noticed in recent days.

"The person responsible for Holly's disappearance lives in the area," said Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. "Because of the terrain, you have to know where you're going, entrances and exits. We feel the person is in the community. We're asking the community if you know someone who has changed their routine, please let us know."

Gwyn said signs of suspicious activity include calling in sick to work over the past week, excessively cleaning a car or all-terrain vehicle, or unexpectedly selling a vehicle.

He said there is no person of interest in the case, but said police are following more than 250 leads.

<snipped>

Video
http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-reward-tripled-75000/story?id=13397819

Reward increased to $80K in Holly Bobo case

The Tennessee Sheriff’s Association today increased the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the disappearance of Holly Bobo by $5,000, according to a news release.

That raises the total amount of reward money being offered to $80,000. Gov. Bill Haslam offered $50,000 Tuesday for information leading to an arrest in the case, and the community has raised $25,000 for information leading to Holly’s whereabouts.

The investigation continued today in Decatur County with road canvasses on five roads leading in and out of the area of the Bobo family's home this morning during the time of morning she was last seen on April 13. Investigators have said she was abducted about 7:40 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110419/NEWS01/110419038/Reward-increased-80K-Holly-Bobo-case?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 19, 2011, 08:04:18 PM »

Right now!!!

Thanks Capp

Janet
5:02 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: April 19, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »

About an hour later he (Clint Bobo) noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.
Why no attempt to call Holly? Same goes for the mother who called 911 ... but I have yet to see any reports that either the brother or the mother tried to reach Holly on her cell phone.

If LE has the cell phone records of either (or both), I would definitely check to see if such a call was made. Maybe it was and was just not reported by the media.

But if neither tried to call Holly I would find that suspicious and ask them why no attempt to call Holly prior to calling 911. That's the first call I would have made. But that's just me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 19, 2011, 08:14:13 PM »

Radaronline is on Nancy Grace and said that not one but 5 roads were blocked off tonight.   She stated that the duct tape was found at the side of the road more near her home, that is the first we're hearing about a location & I wouldnt say that is confirmed.

Tammy Ramey, "friend of Bobo family - cigarette butts, items that may have come out of a purse etc was asked to be looked for by searchers.   She stated that its a big hunting area.  She said that she knows the family for years & they are good people, one of the finer families in the area. 

Tammy, doesnt know what could have happened, never anything like it happened in that community.   She doesnt have a clue & the authorities arent saying much, she hopes they know more than they are telling.

Tammy said that "Clint Bobo is one of the finest boys that we have in this county & proud to have him here.  There is no way, no way he could have done anything to Holly."

It is plausible that it could have been that Clint thought it was Drew was talking to her about hunting, its turkey hunting season.  Its not unusual.

Defense attorney @$$hat, still brings up that he finds what Clint witnessed & stated is "troubling," and quite frankly as Ive stated before in this case I think that is dead wrong.

COMMERCIAL

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 19, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »

I'm curious why Blink is calling out Jason Todd by name. . .
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 19, 2011, 08:21:41 PM »

I wondered that also, since he appeared to have a girlfriend.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

Mark Harold, former PO - discussing too many searchers & could it compromise the evidence, I would tend to agree if they are NOT trained properly or if they are unfamiliar with the area.   Discussion of that should be left to the several LE agencies, not speculation...they know what they need in this particular case....geez

Discussed reenacting what took place as Clint remembered...not a bad idea, not sure how much more fruitful it would be, cant hurt.

Mentioned that there has been no ransom - personally, I feel that is a pertinent fact.

COMMERCIAL

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 19, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »

Discussing that it is not a random act, he probably knows her or sought her out (stalking).   When she walked with him she gave him the power (well that could have been worded better not to make it out to sound like it blames the victim). 

ANOTHER QUICK COMMERCIAL - I gotta tell this channel aggravates me & so does NG at times but she has a guest host tonight & she's a far cry different than Nancy.   I recognize her from another network, I cant place it this second but I want to say CNN

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: April 19, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »

watching it..
also, hope that you will be able to make it over to search on Saturday..bless you for doing that..how far away are u?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: April 19, 2011, 08:32:46 PM »

I wondered that also, since he appeared to have a girlfriend.

Not sure she is implying that he should be considered in the criminal investigation.   Maybe she had contact with him prior to writing her blog.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: April 19, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »

About an hour later he (Clint Bobo) noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.
Why no attempt to call Holly? Same goes for the mother who called 911 ... but I have yet to see any reports that either the brother or the mother tried to reach Holly on her cell phone.

If LE has the cell phone records of either (or both), I would definitely check to see if such a call was made. Maybe it was and was just not reported by the media.

But if neither tried to call Holly I would find that suspicious and ask them why no attempt to call Holly prior to calling 911. That's the first call I would have made. But that's just me.

sdmike

Holly's cell phone?  Good point?

I adhere to the theory that there is a missing ex-boyfriend who may have taken Holly ... a missing ex-boyfriend with a existing restraining order against him for threatening Holly's life.

However ... in the process of elimination ... I believe that the brother should not have automatically been ruled out as a person of interest.  After all ... there were no witnesses to verify his account of what he claims took place on the morning of April 13th.

I hope this young man has submitted to a polygraph so that any suspicion directed at him can be focused elsewhere.

Janet

++++

Previously Ruled Out

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:11 PM »

isn't that Deborah Norville (?) who is hosting?  she used to be on Issues or some show like that.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2011, 08:36:34 PM »

Radaronline is on Nancy Grace and said that not one but 5 roads were blocked off tonight.   She stated that the duct tape was found at the side of the road more near her home, that is the first we're hearing about a location & I wouldnt say that is confirmed.

Tammy Ramey, "friend of Bobo family - cigarette butts, items that may have come out of a purse etc was asked to be looked for by searchers.   She stated that its a big hunting area.  She said that she knows the family for years & they are good people, one of the finer families in the area. 

Tammy, doesnt know what could have happened, never anything like it happened in that community.   She doesnt have a clue & the authorities arent saying much, she hopes they know more than they are telling.

Tammy said that "Clint Bobo is one of the finest boys that we have in this county & proud to have him here.  There is no way, no way he could have done anything to Holly."

It is plausible that it could have been that Clint thought it was Drew was talking to her about hunting, its turkey hunting season.  Its not unusual.

Defense attorney @$$hat, still brings up that he finds what Clint witnessed & stated is "troubling," and quite frankly as Ive stated before in this case I think that is dead wrong.

COMMERCIAL

Thanks for posting this I missed some of it. Hmm why did she say he thought it was Drew talking to her about turkey hunting? What I'm wondering is did he normally hunt early? Come by when she's leaving to talk about hunting turkey? Odd to me she would say that...

Capp, from posts I have read it says drew was A new 3 day old ex is that true,do u know??
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 19, 2011, 08:41:19 PM »

Cont'd NG live coverage of the case:

Pam, "is it possible she left on her own" - IMHO absolutely not    Tammy, family friend  "Never in a million years, no no."

Kelly (prosecutor) discussing who they could be looking at....standard

Discussing SO's in the area

Joe Gomez:   No POI's or suspects, not outruling anyone at this time (well he was more wordy & Im not into the sensationalist edge of any case)

Now discussing, no known tire tracks or torn clothes on branches and brush  (NOTE: we do NOT know that to be fact yet)

Mark Harold:  "As time passes, its less and less likely that the person will be found alive but you have to hold out hope for this family."

Brought up that she could be held as a "sex slave" (I dont think so FWIW)

BREAK

Caller asked if it could be a stalker....IMHO, yes   as well as my personal original thought that it is an EX boyfriend.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: April 19, 2011, 08:41:20 PM »

Holly must have been going out of her house to get into her car since she had her lunch bag/box with her right?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2011, 08:45:32 PM »

COMMERCIAL

Thanks for posting this I missed some of it. Hmm why did she say he thought it was Drew talking to her about turkey hunting? What I'm wondering is did he normally hunt early? Come by when she's leaving to talk about hunting turkey? Odd to me she would say that...

Capp, from posts I have read it says drew was A new 3 day old ex is that true,do u know??

I read that at one place & I would classify that as a rumor until otherwise disclosed.   By all accounts that I am aware of they were dating & no apparent break up.   His family is out there searching daily for her, his brother's FB also indicates that by the brother's posts & responses from others.   Since LE has not disclosed their last name & they have not made a public statement, I do not feel its my place as a choice to publicly disclose it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.