April 23, 2024, 10:02:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 452030 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2011, 11:50:45 AM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: formal press conference not expected today. #hollybobo
58 seconds ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Reminder: volunteers are asked to report at 9am today at the fairgrounds. #hollybobo
3 hours ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Expert: Severe weather threat has passed the Decatur County search area. #teamholly
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2011, 01:05:37 PM »

Holly sure is a pretty girl.

If LE has a good idea of who took Holly, why not let this guy's family members reach out to him via media and beg him to let her go and turn himself in.  Unless they are thinking murder/suicide???

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: April 20, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »

I'm curious why Blink is calling out Jason Todd by name. . .

I wondered that also, since he appeared to have a girlfriend.

Not sure she is implying that he should be considered in the criminal investigation.   Maybe she had contact with him prior to writing her blog.

Just in case you didnt see it posted at Blink's, she answered:

sunshine says:
April 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm
i’m trying to figure out why Jason Todd’s name would be brought up aside from the fact that his family owns land around the area of the road block. him and holly are facebook friends and on fbook it says he has been in a relationship with another girl since 2006

Just one example of many friends owning large land tracts- as I wrote.
B

thanks capp, i was just about to post this Smile  my inital assumption when i first read it was that there might have been more to it but i guess not
I don't post much here - mostly lurk. 

Blink does not mention names haphazardly.  She definitely mentioned that name for a reason.  JMHO.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2011, 03:06:07 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376746/Holly-Bobo-Country-music-star-Whitney-Duncans-cousin-abducted-home.html

Hi Monkey's,

Daily Mail has a photo of Holly Bobo and her sister, (uncomfirmed).  I do not know the copyrights for the UK, so I did not
wish to download the photo.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »

Not sure she is implying that he should be considered in the criminal investigation.   Maybe she had contact with him prior to writing her blog.

sunshine says:
i’m trying to figure out why Jason Todd’s name would be brought up aside from the fact that his family owns land around the area of the road block. him and holly are facebook friends and on fbook it says he has been in a relationship with another girl since 2006

B

thanks capp, i was just about to post this Smile  my inital assumption when i first read it was that there might have been more to it but i guess not

Blink does not mention names haphazardly.  She definitely mentioned that name for a reason.  JMHO.

i agree madmom
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: April 20, 2011, 03:13:46 PM »

sunshine says:

B

Other than giving credit to a Holly's former classmate ... Holly's Facebook friend ... for assisting in the search ... what would Blink's motive be for mentioning Jason Todd on her blog?

This wannabe detective who suspects conspiracies where none exist ... does not comprehend anything suspicious in Blink's words.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo Missing: ATV Tire Ads Tied To Case- Search Sets Up Roadblocks- Blink Discuss Case Tonight On Dana Pretzer Show
Posted by Blink
Tuesday 19 April 2011 5:37 pm

<snipped>

While speculation that the suspect responsible for Holly’s disappearance is indeed a member of the very small town of Parson’s, and is well known to Holly and the Bobo family, many close friends of the Bobo’s are participating in searches of their own properties vowing to continue until she is located.

Many long time Decatur County families own large tracts of land near the Bobo residence.

Some of them for generations – including the Todd family, as an example, who owns large tracts in the Myracle Town Rd,  Box Rd,  and Gilbert Rd area.

Jason Todd, a former schoolmate of Holly Bobo’s as are MANY of Holly’s friends, will unfortunately end up searching for her in each other’s  backyards.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/19/holly-bobo-missing-atv-tire-ads-tied-to-case-search-sets-up-roadblocks-blink-discuss-case-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 20, 2011, 03:24:33 PM »

Until I it is revealed that Drew has an alibi ... submitted to and passed a polygraph ... somthing akin to Clint ... I cannot move passed him in my speculations.

Thank about it.  Clint believed it was Drew who was talking/arguing with Holly outside the home on the morning of April 13th.  This is why he was not concerned for her safety.  I can appreciate him thinking like a typical brother ... "I'm am staying out of this; I'll let the two of them work it out".

Is there any woman on this forum who could not recognize her daughter's boyfriend/SIL from behind?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: April 20, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »

Official: No one cleared in woman’s abduction
Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:05 pm
SHEILA BURKE
Associated Press

<snipped>

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn asked the public for help Monday, urging them to think about any strange behavior from people they know since Bobo disappeared on Wednesday.

Law enforcement officials said last week that Bobo’s brother and boyfriend were not suspects but Gwyn told The Associated Press that the TBI hasn’t cleared anyone, “no matter what their relationship” is to the victim.

Bobo’s brother told police that he saw his sister being led into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage. He called police after seeing blood outside the family home near Parsons.

http://www.nwtntoday.com/news.php?viewStory=55103

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 20, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »

Clint - The Polygraph

NANCY GRACE
Police, Volunteers Search for Missing Holly Bobo
Aired April 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST: ... As I mentioned, we spoke with one of the Bobo cousins today and she told us that the day of the disappearance Clint, the brother, took a polygraph test and according to this cousin she says that he passed the polygraph.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/19/ng.01.html

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 20, 2011, 03:55:03 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376746/Holly-Bobo-Country-music-star-Whitney-Duncans-cousin-abducted-home.html

Hi Monkey's,

Daily Mail has a photo of Holly Bobo and her sister, (uncomfirmed).  I do not know the copyrights for the UK, so I did not

Thanks seahorse

I didn't know Holly had a sister.  Is she old or younger.  When was she on the morning of April 13th?  School?

Holly and her sister are both very beautiful young ladies.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: April 20, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

Is she old or younger. When was ... s/b Is she older or younger.  Where was ...

_____

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 20, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »

Looks like she's older and in college, if indeed it is even her sister.  Could be a cousin.  She has a FB page. I found her through Holly's friends.
MadMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: April 20, 2011, 04:36:39 PM »

Other than giving credit to a Holly's former classmate ... Holly's Facebook friend ... for assisting in the search ... what would Blink's motive be for mentioning Jason Todd on her blog?

This wannabe detective who suspects conspiracies where none exist ... does not comprehend anything suspicious in Blink's words.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo Missing: ATV Tire Ads Tied To Case- Search Sets Up Roadblocks- Blink Discuss Case Tonight On Dana Pretzer Show
Posted by Blink

<snipped>

While speculation that the suspect responsible for Holly’s disappearance is indeed a member of the very small town of Parson’s, and is well known to Holly and the Bobo family, many close friends of the Bobo’s are participating in searches of their own properties vowing to continue until she is located.

Many long time Decatur County families own large tracts of land near the Bobo residence.

Some of them for generations – including the Todd family, as an example, who owns large tracts in the Myracle Town Rd,  Box Rd,  and Gilbert Rd area.

Jason Todd, a former schoolmate of Holly Bobo’s as are MANY of Holly’s friends, will unfortunately end up searching for her in each other’s  backyards.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/19/holly-bobo-missing-atv-tire-ads-tied-to-case-search-sets-up-roadblocks-blink-discuss-case-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/

I hear you.  It still seems odd to *me* that Blink would choose to mention any name at all.

Does anyone have access to a people-finder type service?  Reverse phone directory shows more info available but the additional info requires a subscription service.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #573 on: April 20, 2011, 04:56:16 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Thanks seahorse

I didn't know Holly had a sister.  Is she old or younger.  When was she on the morning of April 13th?  School?

Holly and her sister are both very beautiful young ladies.

Janet

Your Welcome, Janet!

I have no information on her.  I still question if the UK paper has it correct or not.

The brother is 23?  HB is 20? Hymm...the "sister" looks younger (to me) then HB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1378863/Catherine-Zeta-Jones-opens-bipolar-disorder-returns-work.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #574 on: April 20, 2011, 05:01:52 PM »

Sorry, I posted the wrong link.  The CZJ - I was checking out before how slender she is, but still cute.

This should be the link to the "sisters" picture, I posted earlier. I reposted the "sisters" (if it is a sister) because appears to be younger that HB. I do not know when the photo was taken or even if it is her sister. 

I still question why the tabloid does not have the Sisters name,  .

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 20, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »

+++++

Posted by Blink

<snipped>

<snipped>

[/quote]

I hear you.  It still seems odd to *me* that Blink would choose to mention any name at all.

Does anyone have access to a people-finder type service?  Reverse phone directory shows more info available but the additional info requires a subscription service.
[/quote]

Janet

I did a search and found nothing on the name she mentioned

Tennessee SAVIN/Statewide VINE
VINE Service Number : (888) 868-4631
TTY : (866) 847-1298

No offenders matching your criteria were found

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 20, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »

Post above got in the box...my response started with "I did a search..."

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 20, 2011, 06:26:28 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14484239/rumors-run-rampant-as-search-for-holly-bobo-drags-on
Rumors run rampant as search for Holly Bobo drags on
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 3:02 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 20, 2011 3:02 PM CDT
By Kontji Anthony

(WMC-TV) - Officials said strong storms late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning put a damper on the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo, possibly washing away evidence.

And some believe the storms may have impacted the number of volunteers who turned out Wednesday, with 100 less people showing up to search for Bobo.

Still, it seems a terrible rumor caused more damage than the storm.

"Rumors were just rampant," TBI Director Mark Gwyn said earlier this week. "All kinds of off the wall rumors that we had her.  And this is an emotional time for the family."

Gwyn said someone spread a rumor Tuesday that the missing nursing student had been found.

"I know several search parties got the message and came in," he said. "They wasted three hours of daylight they could have been searching because they thought we found Holly."

::snipping2::
"We're tired of not knowing," one searcher said. "We want some answers.  We'll just have to wait and see, but we'll get them."
Investigators said they have no suspects and few solid leads. People close to Holly Bobo have a message from the family.
"If you can hear me, know that we are praying for you and know that we are doing everything in our power to bring you home safely," said Brian Bromley, a friend of the Bobo family.
The Parsons community will hold a candlelight vigil at the fairgrounds at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 20, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »

Until it is revealed that Drew has a solid alibi and/or has submitted to and passed a polygraph ... something akin to Clint ... I cannot move passed him in my speculations.

IMO ...  Clint believed it was Drew ... not a threatening ex-boyfriend ... who was talking/arguing with Holly outside the home on the morning of April 13th.  This is why he was not concerned for her safety when the two walked towards the woods.  I can imagine him thinking like a typical brother ... "I'm am staying out of this; I'll let the two of them work it out".

Is there any poster on this forum who would not recognize ... from behind ... at close range ... a individual who has spent a significant amount of time within the home ... who had a relationship with an immediate family member.

The silence encompassing Drew gives me a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

_____

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: April 20, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »

I missed Dana's show last night.

Does anyone happen to know how long it will be until the audio link is up to hear it?

Thanks...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.