March 28, 2024, 11:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450446 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 20, 2011, 07:15:55 PM »

I have seen several posts that 2 men in camo took Holly. One is her Friend on facebook who said this,the other is DrewS friend. They both say Clint says he heard Holly screaming and saw TWO men dragging her in the woods. Anyone know this to be true or see it in the news reports?
Klass, I can post the links or snapshots of these comments when i get Home from my computer if you want me to?
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: April 20, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »

Scanning around seeing what new stuff I can find from today about Holly.

Just saw this tweet about Nancy Grace tonight:  http://twitter.com/#!/NancyGraceHLN

Have no idea if it will be Nancy or Deborah Norville (sp?) from last night. It does sound like new coverage although it will probably be "bombshells" we have already heard or read.  I just really don't think there's much new out there in the last couple of days. 

Also, just read somewhere that TBI has blood evidence back but has not released findings.  Can't even recall where I read that right now...grrr...should have marked it when I saw it.  Anyway, I also saw on Will's tweets that they are asking the public to rest tomorrow so that LE can regroup, etc. but public search will resume on Friday.   http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley  about 8 tweets down at 6 pm CST.

Candlelight, community service for Holly tonight. (reference in Nunley's tweets)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 20, 2011, 07:20:36 PM »

I have seen several posts that 2 men in camo took Holly. One is her Friend on facebook who said this,the other is DrewS friend. They both say Clint says he heard Holly screaming and saw TWO men dragging her in the woods. Anyone know this to be true or see it in the news reports?
Klass, I can post the links or snapshots of these comments when i get Home from my computer if you want me to?

Yes please, post the links and screen caps if you can. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 20, 2011, 07:21:38 PM »

I missed Dana's show last night.

Does anyone happen to know how long it will be until the audio link is up to hear it?

Thanks...

Our tech guy that puts it up is having his own technical issues today.  Hopefully by later tonight. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #584 on: April 20, 2011, 07:39:08 PM »

Until it is revealed that Drew has a solid alibi and/or has submitted to and passed a polygraph ... something akin to Clint ... I cannot move passed him in my speculations.

IMO ...  Clint believed it was Drew ... not a threatening ex-boyfriend ... who was talking/arguing with Holly outside the home on the morning of April 13th.  This is why he was not concerned for her safety when the two walked towards the woods.  I can imagine him thinking like a typical brother ... "I'm am staying out of this; I'll let the two of them work it out".

Is there any poster on this forum who would not recognize ... from behind ... at close range ... a individual who has spent a significant amount of time within the home ... who had a relationship with an immediate family member.

The silence encompassing Drew gives me a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10007417-18.html?tag=page;next

Janet,

This is like scrambled eggs.

Please tell me your opinion. Did the perp leave his vehicle in the woods?  Did the perp walk to the carport?
Did he return to the woods (from the carport) with the precious 20 year old?  Who parks their vehicle in the woods and walks
that long driveway, to snatch a person, and walks back to the woods?   

I am so curious...does this make any sense to anyone?  Thank-you for your time.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 20, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »

Posted: 4:06 PM Apr 19, 2011
Tips Sought In Missing Student Case

Holly Bobo was on her way to school when her brother saw her being led from their Darden, Tennessee, home into the woods by a man wearing camouflage, said John Mehr, special agent in charge for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

http://www.wibw.com/nationalnews/headlines/Tips_sought_in_missing_student_case_120233974.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #586 on: April 20, 2011, 08:00:30 PM »

Holly Bobo was on her way to school when her brother saw her being led from their Darden, Tennessee, home into the woods by a man wearing camouflage, said John Mehr, special agent in charge for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

http://www.wibw.com/nationalnews/headlines/Tips_sought_in_missing_student_case_120233974.html

Was the camouflage outfit found, yet?  Was the guy really dressed in camouflage or did the brother think he was?  What time did Holly leave for school?  Does anyone know? 

I have no clue, but curious, if the other sister (reportly) exists, if she is older, maybe she could be in College.

The ages are Clint Hunter Bobo (25),  Holly Bobo (20) and I guess the sister could be in between, if the Sibling exists? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 20, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

Until it is revealed that Drew has a solid alibi and/or has submitted to and passed a polygraph ... something akin to Clint ... I cannot move passed him in my speculations.

IMO ...  Clint believed it was Drew ... not a threatening ex-boyfriend ... who was talking/arguing with Holly outside the home on the morning of April 13th.  This is why he was not concerned for her safety when the two walked towards the woods.  I can imagine him thinking like a typical brother ... "I'm am staying out of this; I'll let the two of them work it out".

Is there any poster on this forum who would not recognize ... from behind ... at close range ... a individual who has spent a significant amount of time within the home ... who had a relationship with an immediate family member.

Janet

++++++

PHOTO GALLERY

Janet,

Please tell me your opinion. Did the perp leave his vehicle in the woods?  Did the perp walk to the carport?
Did he return to the woods (from the carport) with the precious 20 year old?  Who parks their vehicle in the woods and walks

seahorse

Media Reports

Considering it was reported on NG last night that a cousin confirmed that Clint submitted and passed a polygraph ... I no longer suspect him of wrongdoing.  In other words ... I believe the claims of Holly's brother that imply he observed her outside from a window within the home talking/arguing with who he thought was her boyfriend.  He then observed them both walking towards the wood.  He was not concerned until he left for work a short time later and saw Holly's vehicle was still at home and there was a small amount of blood in the driveway.

Speculation:

I believe that whoever took Holly did not want to be spotted by her parents ... so he drove through the woods on/in a vehicle and parked it out of sight.  The parents left for work.  When Holly came out  ... he approached her near the home and ... attempted to discuss a relationship that was on the rocks.  Holly would not cooperate ... the young man became enraged and ... forced  her to accompany him into the woods to his vehicle.

Janet

+++++

He Knew the Family's Routine

Holly Bobo’s dad says camouflaged abductor knew family routine
April 14th, 2011 11:54 pm ET

Parsons, Tenn. - Dana Bobo, the father of abducted woman, Holly Bobo, 20, said Thursday the camouflaged man who kidnapped his daughter from their Darden home knew the family’s daily routines.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/holly-bobo-s-dad-says-camouflaged-abductor-knew-family-routine

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 20, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »

Was the camouflage outfit found, yet?  Was the guy really dressed in camouflage or did the brother think he was?  What time did Holly leave for school?  Does anyone know? 

I have no clue, but curious, if the other sister (reportly) exists, if she is older, maybe she could be in College.

The ages are Clint Hunter Bobo (25),  Holly Bobo (20) and I guess the sister could be in between, if the Sibling exists? 

If you go through Holly's facebook friends there are a few females with the last name of Bobo.  One in particular looks like the gal in the photo and I think her name was Natalie Bobo (not positive).  It did look like she could be a college student.  I'm not sure why the interest in the sister?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 20, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »

Yes please, post the links and screen caps if you can. 

this is a friend of Chad Marshall, Ill post Chads comment about Drew too..(they are close friends it seems)

I was looking at the people close to the friends and helping with the search posts and came accross these..notice they posted it soon after the abduction re TWO men in camo

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 20, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Jessica is a friend Of Hollys she posted hers at 12:03 pm on the 13th
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #591 on: April 20, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »

Janet

++++++

PHOTO GALLERY

Janet,

seahorse

Media Reports

Considering it was reported on NG last night that a cousin confirmed that Clint submitted and passed a polygraph ... I no longer suspect him of wrongdoing.  In other words ... I believe the claims of Holly's brother that imply he observed her outside from a window within the home talking/arguing with who he thought was her boyfriend.  He then observed them both walking towards the wood.  He was not concerned until he left for work a short time later and saw Holly's vehicle was still at home and there was a small amount of blood in the driveway.

Speculation:

I believe that whoever took Holly did not want to be spotted by her parents ... so he drove through the woods on/in a vehicle and parked it out of sight.  The parents left for work.  When Holly came out  ... he approached her near the home and ... attempted to discuss a relationship that was on the rocks.  Holly would not cooperate ... the young man became enraged and ... forced  her to accompany him into the woods to his vehicle.

Janet

+++++

He Knew the Family's Routine

Holly Bobo’s dad says camouflaged abductor knew family routine
April 14th, 2011 11:54 pm ET

Parsons, Tenn. - Dana Bobo, the father of abducted woman, Holly Bobo, 20, said Thursday the camouflaged man who kidnapped his daughter from their Darden home knew the family’s daily routines.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/holly-bobo-s-dad-says-camouflaged-abductor-knew-family-routine

This makes perfect sense to me, Janet.  You are crisp and clear.  Thank-you.  The person most likely became enraged.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #592 on: April 20, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »

If you go through Holly's facebook friends there are a few females with the last name of Bobo.  One in particular looks like the gal in the photo and I think her name was Natalie Bobo (not positive).  It did look like she could be a college student.  I'm not sure why the interest in the sister?

I have no interest in the sister, Klaas, just surprised there is another sib.  I was connecting the dot's. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 20, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »

Seahorse - that's fine I was just wondering if there was something I missed.  Both Holly and her sister are pretty gals.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »

Jessica is a friend Of Hollys she posted hers at 12:03 pm on the 13th

What happened to the photos StarMonkey?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: April 20, 2011, 10:03:26 PM »

Will Nunley posted vigil pictures..

http://twitpic.com/4ndy5w
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 20, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl.

This is such a sad case.  I'm hoping beyond hope for a good outcome but it's not looking good.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: April 20, 2011, 10:15:47 PM »

I missed Dana's show last night.

Does anyone happen to know how long it will be until the audio link is up to hear it?

Thanks...

Our tech guy that puts it up is having his own technical issues today.  Hopefully by later tonight. 

Thanks, Klaas...I'll keep checking.

As for the "sister," I do not know for sure but I think the one you all think is a sister is really a cousin.  There's never been a sister mentioned at all in the local press but I do remember the cousin Natalie being quoted somewhere.  I'll try to find a link but I have problems relocating stuff. If I don't repost, you'll know I never found it.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: April 20, 2011, 10:19:48 PM »

Amazingly, I found it:

The community is offering a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to Holly Bobo's safe return. "If there's anybody that can help, just come on and help us please," said Natalie Bobo, Holly Bobo's cousin.

page 2 of this link, next to last paragraph:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683&page=2

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: April 20, 2011, 10:24:47 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl.

This is such a sad case.  I'm hoping beyond hope for a good outcome but it's not looking good.

Heartbreaking.. So much woods and water. All you can do is pray ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.