March 28, 2024, 10:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450428 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »

Goodmorning everyone. I hope and pray they find Holly today alive and well.

Not sure if this was asked or posted before.
Why is it that the neighbor South of the Bobos heard screams from the Bobo home & then called 911 at 7:30? Then Clint Bobo does not call 911 until 7:43 as he saw blood.(however he said he saw her drug to the woods) She probably was screaming at the house. Maybe Clint knew who it was? Why wait to call 911? Was he told not to? Was he afraid? Why call others before calling 911 if intact she was screaming AT the house? Which I believe she was screaming at the house struggling because of the blood. How can he see her being drug and not screaming at 7:43 and the neighbor heard it at 7:30.

StarMonkey

Who is the author of the above account?  Do you have a link?

Thanks

Janet

John Mehr - Spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

Tennessee college student abducted outside her home as she was leaving for class complied with her camouflaged kidnapper who led her into a nearby woods because she was "in fear of her life," investigators said today.

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go wiht him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

"We believe he actually had her arm, holding her. We feel she was in fear of her life, so was complying," he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators "did not see drag marks." He added she was "not forcefully dragged and she's like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods" outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo's 25-year-old brother watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister's boyfriend.

Investigators initially said the woman was dragged from near the house's carport into the woods, leading many to ask why the brother had not intervened.

Her brother, said Mehr, "had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 21, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »

I still cannot comprehend why ... within two days of Holly's disappearance .... TBI spokesperson John Mehr stated that the brother and boyfriend were ruled out by investigators as persons of interests.

Then on April 17 ... TBI spokesperson Kirsten Helm revealed that investigators had done a flip flop.

Janet

++++++

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

TBI spokeswoman - Kirsten Helm

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #622 on: April 21, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »

Monkey's,

They are going door to door knocking on houses, according to a guest on NG.  This case will be solved, this community is going to stop at nothing, until HB is found and the perp is caught.  I want to live in this community.

Nancy Grace
HLN

Aired on Wednesday, Apr 20, 2011 (4/20/2011) at 04:00 PM

::snipping2::

00:45:54

They're saying they will come out there with a renewed spirit over the weekend, a thousand strong search team to fully canvass the wilderness of west tennessee going door to door knocking on houses. 

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Wednesday_April_20_2011/585395/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: April 21, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »

Goodmorning everyone. I hope and pray they find Holly today alive and well.

Not sure if this was asked or posted before.
Why is it that the neighbor South of the Bobos heard screams from the Bobo home & then called 911 at 7:30? Then Clint Bobo does not call 911 until 7:43 as he saw blood.(however he said he saw her drug to the woods) She probably was screaming at the house. Maybe Clint knew who it was? Why wait to call 911? Was he told not to? Was he afraid? Why call others before calling 911 if intact she was screaming AT the house? Which I believe she was screaming at the house struggling because of the blood. How can he see her being drug and not screaming at 7:43 and the neighbor heard it at 7:30.

StarMonkey

Who is the author of the above account?  Do you have a link?

Thanks

Janet

Hi Janet,
Sorry I didn't posts links. They are from news articles. I will posts the links as soon as I can. I basically did a search on the timeline and what time the calls were made. If I'm not mistaken it was LE who quoted the times of the calls. For some reason I believe some statements were backtracked re the screaming and what Clint saw. I do know his story changed but not sure if he changed or Strategy by LE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 21, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »

Hi Janet,
Sorry I didn't posts links. They are from news articles. I will posts the links as soon as I can. I basically did a search on the timeline and what time the calls were made. If I'm not mistaken it was LE who quoted the times of the calls. For some reason I believe some statements were backtracked re the screaming and what Clint saw. I do know his story changed but not sure if he changed or Strategy by LE?

Thanks StarMonkey

Considering my speculations are based on media reports ... I would appreciate reading the articles that you are basing your timeline on and ... I would appreciate reading your timeline.

Have a good day.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 21, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »

Something is hinky?

Janet

+++++

Kevin Bromley - Spokesperson for the Bobo Family

On 'Nancy Grace': Holly Bobo Spokesperson Proves Useless
April 20, 2011 08:50 PM EDT

During a live via-video interview with Kevin Bromley, a so-called spokesperson for the Bobo family, Deborah Norville asked all the right questions but got no answers. Anytime Norville, filling in for Nancy Grace, asked the man a question, he dodged it, refusing to answer.

"Like I said, I'm the family spokesperson," Bromley would repeat over-and-over throughout the interview.

Norville told Bromley that a cousin of the Bobos claimed that Clint took a lie detector test and passed. When she asked if this could be confirmed, he refused to answer. He also wouldn't answer any questions regarding the rest of the family taking polygraph tests. When he was asked about what exactly Clint Bobo saw on the morning Holly Bobo was abducted, he refused to answer. He claimed that Clint never told him.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979247172

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: It is the most devastating thing that can happen to a family, the notion, the idea, the reality that a child has been kidnapped. Kevin Bromley is a spokesperson for the Bobo family. He joins us from the area there where the vigil will be beginning shortly. Sir, we thank you so much for being with us and first want to ask you to convey to the family the thoughts and prayers of us and so many are with them tonight. If you`ll do that, we`ll be very grateful. .....

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 21, 2011, 01:16:51 PM »

Something is hinky?

Janet

+++++

Kevin Bromley - Spokesperson for the Bobo Family

On 'Nancy Grace': Holly Bobo Spokesperson Proves Useless
April 20, 2011 08:50 PM EDT

During a live via-video interview with Kevin Bromley, a so-called spokesperson for the Bobo family, Deborah Norville asked all the right questions but got no answers. Anytime Norville, filling in for Nancy Grace, asked the man a question, he dodged it, refusing to answer.

"Like I said, I'm the family spokesperson," Bromley would repeat over-and-over throughout the interview.

Norville told Bromley that a cousin of the Bobos claimed that Clint took a lie detector test and passed. When she asked if this could be confirmed, he refused to answer. He also wouldn't answer any questions regarding the rest of the family taking polygraph tests. When he was asked about what exactly Clint Bobo saw on the morning Holly Bobo was abducted, he refused to answer. He claimed that Clint never told him.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979247172

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: It is the most devastating thing that can happen to a family, the notion, the idea, the reality that a child has been kidnapped. Kevin Bromley is a spokesperson for the Bobo family. He joins us from the area there where the vigil will be beginning shortly. Sir, we thank you so much for being with us and first want to ask you to convey to the family the thoughts and prayers of us and so many are with them tonight. If you`ll do that, we`ll be very grateful. .....

<snipped>

I see it as TBI instructing the family not to discuss details of the case, albeit people will speculate otherwise but I truly believe that is the case & Kevin Bromley is answering with that in mind.

NG transcript in part from last night 4/19/11:
NORVILLE: It is the most devastating thing that can happen to a family, the notion, the idea, the reality that a child has been kidnapped. Kevin Bromley is a spokesperson for the Bobo family. He joins us from the area there where the vigil will be beginning shortly. Sir, we thank you so much for being with us and first want to ask you to convey to the family the thoughts and prayers of us and so many are with them tonight. If you`ll do that, we`ll be very grateful.

KEVIN BROMLEY, FAMILY SPOKESPERSON: Yes. Thanks, Deborah.

NORVILLE: As you know, today the police indicated, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation indicated they do have the DNA results of that blood, but they`re not releasing it to the public. Is it frustrating to the family to know that there is so much information that has gone unreported or unpublicized?

BROMLEY: Well, obviously, in an investigation of this nature, you know, information, when it`s not passed on, it can be frustrating. But they also know that those who are investigating, the TBI, the FBI, are very competent. And they want to make sure that -- you know, they know that when information is released that it is very factual. There`s been a lot of -- as with any case, there`s always a lot of rumors that begin circling and surfacing in an investigation of this nature. But the family has full confidence that they are following up on leads and doing the best they can with the investigation.[/b]

NORVILLE: We`re sure that they`ve got great the faith in it. One of the things that I know has been so frustrating for the Bobos are all the rumors that have been speculating about what happened, when it happened, who saw what. And Clint, of course, is the last person that saw Holly. Can you tell us exactly what he did see?

BROMLEY: Well, Deborah, I don`t know anything else other than what has been reported by the TBI on the -- you know, the sightings of actually what Clint actually saw.

NORVILLE: Well, for instance, it`s being reported by one magazine that there were flecks of blood in the lawn. Would that be how he`s described it to you?

BROMLEY: He`s not described it to me.

NORVILLE: Has the family shared what he said?

BROMLEY: No. No. We`ve not talked at length about what Clint witnessed that day.

NORVILLE: As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

BROMLEY: I don`t know that to be sure. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I don`t know that to be factual. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

NORVILLE: Do you know if any other individuals have been given polygraphs?

BROMLEY: I don`t know.

NORVILLE: Would they have shared that with you if it had happened, or is it just something that you just don`t want to talk about because it hasn`t come from the TBI?

NORVILLE: Well, Deborah, as a family spokesperson, you know, my main objective is to talk about Holly and talk about the family and how strong they are, and also the community, how involved they`ve been in the search.

NORVILLE: And I`m sure that`s been a great comfort to the Bobo family, as well. What about the 911 call? Traditionally, 911 calls are taped and they are released to the public. Is it frustrating to the Bobos that those calls have not been shared?

BROMLEY: I`ve not heard anything about -- I`ve not heard them talk about the 911 calls.

NORVILLE: Why do you think that they wouldn`t release it?

BROMLEY: I don`t know. Again, I`m kind of the family spokesperson, and the investigators are doing a great job with the evidence they have.

NORVILLE: Is there anything -- as you and the family have been sitting around and talking, is there anything that`s come up that now, six days after her disappearance, leads you to believe that, Whoa, there may have been something strange that happened and this could be significant in helping the investigators with this case?

BROMLEY: Hey, Deborah, could you repeat that question again? We`re having some weather here in our area.

NORVILLE: I heard that big thunderclap, and I trust that you are in a safe place where you`re not in danger because if you`re not, that`s not a good thing. We want you to stay safe.

No, in the discussions in the days since Holly`s disappearance, obviously, the family is wracking their brain, what might she have said? Might she have ever seemed ill at ease, perhaps someone was stalking. Is there anything that`s come up since that makes you think that this now, in 20/20 hindsight, could have been significant?

We have just lost our feed. Unfortunately, Mother Nature has taken its toll and disrupted our communications with Tennessee. So we thank Kevin Bromley, if he can hear us, for being with us and we appreciate his information.

NORVILLE: All right. Kevin Bromley is back with us, and we`re going to let you get back in out of the rain. But I wanted to ask one more question, sir, before we leave you tonight. Holly`s been described as a person with an angelic voice, a smile that would light up a room. Is she the trusting sort of person that would have gone innocently with someone who said, There`s someone in distress, you`re a nursing student, can you help? Could that possibly have happened?

BROMLEY: Well, I mean, we don`t know that to be certain. But you know, to just echo what you said about Holly, she is extremely kind and she`s extremely compassionate and a caring person. And yes, she is a nursing student, and you know, that`s why she was in the field because she is such a caring person. But to say that`s why she, you know, went with no resistance, I can`t say.

NORVILLE: Well, we hope that in very short order, Holly herself will be able to answer those questions. Kevin Bromley, thank you for being with us.

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: April 21, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

Hi Janet,

Thanks StarMonkey

Considering my speculations are based on media reports ... I would appreciate reading the articles that you are basing your timeline on and ... I would appreciate reading your timeline.

Have a good day.

Janet

The neighbor who reported hearing screaming was mentioned in this early interview with Sheriff Wyatt.   Wish we knew more about this.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 21, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
@
@knoxcounty I fear the closest may be Jackson for bus or air.
1 hour ago

willnunley Will Nunley
@
@JSpencer66 no, not that I have seen. Must be of legal age, I think.
2 hours ago
JSpencer66 Janice Spencer
@
@willnunley are there younger children involved in the search parties?
4 hours ago
willnunley Will Nunley
@
@TNbase fairgrounds
2 hours ago

TNbase TNbase
@
@willnunley Parsons Florist has no more. Out of town ppl may contact Ameriwear in Lexington. A lady at f'grounds 2morrow with more!
2 hours ago

TNbase TNbase
@
@willnunley is this to be taken to the fairgrounds or new command post (Armory?)
3 hours ago
willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: donations of ham and sausage requested, for breakfast biscuits. #teamholly
3 hours ago
Laners83 Erin Lane
@BlaqParisHilton I am gonna call Parsons Florist on my lunch break to see if there is a way we can purchase brackets/t shirts. #hollybobo
2 hours ago
@Laners83 If you call Parsons Florist, they may be able to help you.
4 hours ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Official: "Even as volunteers rest, we keep going...we don't stop, not to worry" #hollybobo
4 hours ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Volunteers urged to observe a day of rest today, as search efforts are expected to gain new momentum over this weekend. #hollybobo
4 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 21, 2011, 01:32:59 PM »

Hickman Co. Case Connected To Holly Bobo?
Centerville Woman Escapes Abductor In January
POSTED: 11:38 am CDT April 21, 2011
UPDATED: 11:50 am CDT April 21, 2011

CENTERVILLE, Tenn. -- The search for a 20-year-old Decatur County woman is leading authorities to the Tennessee River on Thursday.
While crews look for any signs of her in the water, a possible clue may also be 50 miles away in Hickman County.

Investigators are now looking into whether an attempted abduction in Centerville is connected to Holly Bobo, who has been missing for more than a week.
Heather Sullivan said in the early-morning hours, three months ago, a tall, skinny man grabbed her arm as she stepped out of her home. However, the lamp she was holding fell and shattered, scaring him off.
"We'll look at all possibilities. We’re not going to have tunnel vision to anything or anybody. We’ll look at all possibilities and all persons," said Mark Gwyn, the director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

NOTE:   This was also mentioned on NG's show last night - the main question I was waiting to hear is if this man wore camo type clothing & it wasnt asked.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 21, 2011, 01:37:39 PM »

Holly Bobo vigil raises spirits of searchers
Candlelight prayers help renew resolve of volunteers, investigators
12:03 AM, Apr. 21, 2011   
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110421/NEWS25/104210309/Holly-Bobo-vigil-raises-spirits-searchers?odyssey=nav|head

PARSONS — A thunderstorm knocked out power but didn't dampen the spirits of hundreds of people during a prayer vigil Wednesday night for missing nursing student Holly Bobo.
Bobo family representative Kevin Bromley said they're thankful for the sacrifices made by people since her disappearance on April 13. The family has been able to continue through a difficult situation because of the community and their faith in God, he said.

"Words cannot express the overwhelming love from our community and across the nation," Bromley said. "We appreciate the countless prayers that have been lifted up for our daughter Holly."

He also read a message from her family directed to Bobo.

"Holly, if you can see this or hear this wherever you are rely on God's strength and know we love you and we are doing everything we can to find you," Bromley said.

Bobo was last seen after her brother said he saw her talking to a man outside their Darden home. The brother said he thought it was her boyfriend and did not become alarmed until he went outside and saw blood.
While law enforcement continues the search today, volunteers will return Friday after taking a day to rest. Tennessee Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Wilbanks said there has been trememdous cooperation in the efforts from law enforcement, county officials and the community.

"This is day eight-y'all are tired, we're frustrated, we haven't brought Holly home yet," he said. "We're going to bring Holly home."
Bobo is described as having long, blond hair. She is 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighs about 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt and light blue jeans.

The abductor is described as a white man about 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds.

Anyone with any information on the abduction is asked to call the Decatur County Sheriff's Office at (731) 852-3703 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: April 21, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »

Im going to repost the link I started for Holly to light candles for her at group named HOLLY

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HOLLY

Each candle lasts 48 hours & you can revisit to light another.   Right now she has:   Group *HOLLY* has 1,268 candles from 16 countries

Thank you Capp.  I've started a thread for Holly in Scared Monkeys Gratefulness - Light a Candle in Prayer area:
Holly Bobo 20, Parsons, TN Abducted 4/13/11
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9793.msg1330008#msg1330008

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 21, 2011, 02:09:53 PM »

Thanks Chi Monkey

Why did the "official" account of Clint's story revealed to media regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th keep changing?

1.  Holly was abducted furing a home invation?
2.  Clint witnessed Holly being assaulted?
3.  Clint witnessed Holly being dragged?
4.  Clint witnessed Holly being led away?

Was the blood discovered by Clint or investigators?

Janet

++++++

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt announced on April 13 that Holly Bobo had been abducted from outside her home that morning. It was initially reported that she’d been abducted during a home invasion.

He said Holly was living with her parents and that she left for school between 7 and 7:30 a.m. every morning. He said she attended school at the UT Martin campus in Parsons.

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

Asked if any evidence was recovered from the scene that he could speak of Sheriff Wyatt said, “We have the TBI Violent Crimes Scene on the scene going through the house and going through the scene at this time. We went to the scene immediately. We’re tracking down every lead that we’ve got.”

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

WSMV TV earlier reported that Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators found the blood in searching the Bobo's home.

Some 300 people gathered on Thursday morning to resume the search after volunteers searched the rural area around her home Wednesday.

Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators he saw a man dragging her from the carport and toward a wooded area on Wednesday morning, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said.

The brother said he witnessed the assault from inside the home, located in a rural area about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

Officials said two 911 calls were made Wednesday morning, one by the brother and another by a woman policy did not identify.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 21, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »

Despite the changing stories ... two days following the disappearance of Holly ... two days following Clint's belief that he observed Holly's boyfriend leading her into the woods ... two following the discovery of blood that had yet to be analyzed ... Clint and Drew were distanced as persons of interest by John Mehr.  Mehr conceded that there were no other persons of interest.

It does not add up.

Do either family have influential connections?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 21, 2011, 02:59:55 PM »

The neighbor who reported hearing screaming was mentioned in this early interview with Sheriff Wyatt.   Wish we knew more about this.

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping
Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 21, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »

Im going to repost the link I started for Holly to light candles for her at group named HOLLY

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=HOLLY

Each candle lasts 48 hours & you can revisit to light another.   Right now she has:   Group *HOLLY* has 1,268 candles from 16 countries

Thank you Capp.  I've started a thread for Holly in Scared Monkeys Gratefulness - Light a Candle in Prayer area:
Holly Bobo 20, Parsons, TN Abducted 4/13/11
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9793.msg1330008#msg1330008

Thank you MuffyBee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 21, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »

OT - Phylicia Barnes body has been found in a river. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9225.msg1330065#msg1330065

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 21, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »

Despite the changing stories ... two days following the disappearance of Holly ... two days following Clint's belief that he observed Holly's boyfriend leading her into the woods ... two following the discovery of blood that had yet to be analyzed ... Clint and Drew were distanced as persons of interest by John Mehr.  Mehr conceded that there were no other persons of interest.

It does not add up.

Do either family have influential connections?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

No, but by all accounts they are rather respected in the community & that is evident by the outpouring we are witnessing.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: April 21, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »

OT - Phylicia Barnes body has been found in a river. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9225.msg1330065#msg1330065

How horrible.   She is one of two bodies that were found in the river.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: April 21, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »

Klaas, I'm not sure if this reporter is from Channel 5 out of Memphis or out of Nashville but have you seen this tweet?

Knowing the way my links usually flop, you'll probably have to fix it.

I don't know whether to interpret this with the hope I want to feel or not.  Haven't seen this anywhere else yet but I'm looking...

http://twitter.com/#!/NC5_MBellinger

Edit to fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 05:42:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.