March 19, 2024, 12:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450116 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 22, 2011, 06:26:09 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I can't get over how the prep threw her lunch away. Yes, I am stunned anyone could hurt anyone and just take someone.

Back to the lunch, he simply threw the food away in the lunch box.  I would think he would have eaten the contents or

saved the food for later, if he were a loner, but he didn't, he threw the lunch away.  Mrs. B recognized (reportly) the lunch,

and said it was the lunch HB packed.  This tells me Perp either already ate and was not hungry, or a picky eater or

he lived at home and knew mom or granny would cook him up something later.  If this prep was a "mountain man" he

would have saved the food for later...my opinion's.

Personally, I think the unsub threw the lunch purse a good distance away from what he did to Holly quite on purpose to throw LE off his path.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 22, 2011, 09:26:19 AM »

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DATE: April 18, 2011
BY: Chief Gill Kendrick

Sex Offender Charged with Two Counts of Stalking Two Different 19-year-old Women.

Jackson police have charged Jason Everett Nickell, 39, of Holladay, TN, with two counts of stalking. He was formally arraigned in Jackson City Court Monday morning and is being held in lieu of $75,000 bond. His next scheduled court appearance is April 28 at 9:30 a.m. in city court.

Snipped

Dickson County Sheriff's Office also has pending charges on Nickell for indecency in public, simple assault and attempted kidnapping. A hold has been placed on him by their agency.

Jackson police are continuing their investigation and ask that anyone who has encountered Nickell and any suspicious behavior contact the Violent Crimes Unit at 731-425-8400 or local law enforcement.

http://local.nixle.com/alert/4679821/

According to Family WatchDog

The sex offender is 6ft and weight 210 lbs
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp
Thanks for bringing this perp arrest forward again. I do not think this was his first rodeo. I posted this also a few pages back and can not get this POS out of my mind. I really think this guy may have something to do with whatever happened to Holly. I just can't shake this feeling with this guy. I really do not think Clint or Drew had anything at all to do with this. My hinky meter is on someone exactly like this Jason Everett Nickell character. I wonder if he has some ties to Holly's town.

Jason Everett Nickell went 41 minutes to 1 hour distant traveling time to stalk these young women from his home. Now from this POS home its apx. 40 minutes to the UT Martin Campus on N. Tennessee Ave. To get to his home he would have to cross over I-40 also taking Bible Hill Rd as a route. POS home is close to the Natchez Trace State Park & Forrest ..I agree about someone exactly like him or him is the dcharacter of this type of abduction. Like a said early they seek out their next victim around stores, convenient stores ect.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 22, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »

Great post and insight Toy.. Prayers for Holly..
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 22, 2011, 09:29:23 AM »

Great, great post, TOY. Thank you for your insights.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #684 on: April 22, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I can't get over how the prep threw her lunch away. Yes, I am stunned anyone could hurt anyone and just take someone.

Back to the lunch, he simply threw the food away in the lunch box.  I would think he would have eaten the contents or

saved the food for later, if he were a loner, but he didn't, he threw the lunch away.  Mrs. B recognized (reportly) the lunch,

and said it was the lunch HB packed.  This tells me Perp either already ate and was not hungry, or a picky eater or

he lived at home and knew mom or granny would cook him up something later.  If this prep was a "mountain man" he

would have saved the food for later...my opinion's.

Personally, I think the unsub threw the lunch purse a good distance away from what he did to Holly quite on purpose to throw LE off his path.

Why  Cap?   Maybe the culprit must live closer to her residence?   Whoever this person is will be caught.  This community will not stop until this case is solved. 

Does her bro or family have a tree trimmer business at that residence?  I read that when I was gleaning 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: April 22, 2011, 10:51:27 AM »

from people finders:

Jason Everett Nickell
(Age 39)

Associated Names:
Jason Nickel

Known Addresses:

Holladay, TN
Paris, TN
Mansfield, TN
Huntingdon, TN
Thornton, WV
Grafton, WV

The only ties I can find would a relative in Germantown,TN.. There is a Chickasaw State Park on the way.. Can get there by 1-40 or backroads- rt 100
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 22, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-3-000-attend-vigil-searchers-will-be-out-force-friday

Holly Bobo Abduction: 3,000 attend vigil, searchers will be out in force Friday
April 21st, 2011 9:06 pm ET
Isabelle Zehnder
Missing Persons Examiner

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- Nothing could stop some 3,000 people in Decatur County – not pouring rain, not power outages – from gathering together for a candlelight and prayer vigil to mark week one of Holly Bobo’s abduction from outside her Parsons, Tennessee home - volunteers are expected to be out in force again Friday, looking for clues into Holly's disappearance.

::snipping2::

Last Wednesday morning Holly did the same thing she did every day – she headed off to school at about 7:30 a.m. Her 25-year-old brother, Clint Bobo, saw her being led into the woods outside their home by a man dressed in full camo. Clint believed the man was Holly’s boyfriend, Drew.

Police surmise now that Holly was forced to walk into the woods by her abductor, fearing for her life.

Many people who have read Holly’s story have commented that they would find it odd to see a man outfitted in camouflage clothing at 7:30 in the morning. But to those living in Decatur County, there’s nothing odd about it.

Sometime later Clint went outside and noticed Holly’s car still in the driveway and blood on the ground. He became alarmed and immediately called 911.

Another 911 call was made by a neighbor who claimed she heard Holly scream. Some have questioned why she was the only one to hear Holly screaming.

::snipping2::

TBI spokeswoman Kristin Helm said in an email to me on Wednesday that they are not going to release information about who has taken a polygraph test.

As long as this is an active investigation, much information in this case will be held close to the chest and not released to the public. This is not unusual.

Could it be that the message of Easter ... the death/resurrection/assention of Holly's Lord and Saviour ... be the catalyst for truth encompassing the happenings on the morning of April 13th.

Janet

++++

Romans 10:9-10

If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with your heart you believe and are put right with God, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 22, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »

in regards to the neighbor hearing her scream...maybe only the neighbor heard her bc when she screamed was when she was through the woods closer to the neighbors house or something
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: April 22, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »

Friday, April 22
Officials are hoping for 1,500 searchers each day, today, tomorrow, and Sunday. Volunteer shuttles will begin departing the fairgrounds at 7am this morning, and run non-stop all day. ATVs, horses, and walking teams are all encouraged to return in force.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/holly-bobo-latest-updates-friday-april-22-2011-818am-edt/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 22, 2011, 11:16:19 AM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Documents: 467 people have volunteered as of 10:00 am. #hollybobo
6 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Volunteer: T-Shirts available for sale at Fairgrounds today, with proceeds going to family fund. 11:00.
31 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: a few donations of ice requested at fairgrounds, as volunteers prepare to feed search teams. #hollybobo
50 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
ATVS, horses, and individual walkers encouraged. Register at the Decatur County Fairgrounds. #hollybobo #teamholly

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 22, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »

in regards to the neighbor hearing her scream...maybe only the neighbor heard her bc when she screamed was when she was through the woods closer to the neighbors house or something
What I don't get about that is she called at 7:30.Drew called later on. So if he saw her leaving with a guy then he should have heard it Before he called if neighbor heard it earlier at 7:30 when Holly was leaving for class. Allegedly Clint saw What he thought was Drew coming from the woods to show her a Turkey (reported from Nancy Grace show)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 22, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: sandwich bread is needed. #teamholly
3 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: search crews will be combing areas of Natchez Trace, and Hwy 641. #hollybobo
12 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: donations of ice requested at fairgrounds as volunteer numbers climb. #teamholly
20 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Update: volunteer turnout exceeds 500, as more continue to arrive. #hollybobo #teamholly

onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: April 22, 2011, 12:05:55 PM »

Has anyone seen this?  Just found it in the comments section on this article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/22/2011-04-22_the_search_for_holly_bobo_intensifies_did_her_kidnapper_strike_twice.html

The search for Holly Bobo intensifies: Did her kidnapper strike twice?

BY BRENNA CAMMERON   
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 10:19 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/22/2011-04-22_the_search_for_holly_bobo_intensifies_did_her_kidnapper_strike_twice.html#ixzz1KGi1uwyl

COMMENTS:
windameregravel
10:36:02 AM
Apr 22, 2011

Now another abduction case is reported closeby in Centerville, TN, more than a week after Holly went missing. Also, I did some Internet searching and found another recent case of a hijacked and missing Teacher in Shelbyville, TN. All of these cases have similar characteristics, it seems to me (young, beautiful ladies with blonde hair). I would think that these are the first things that the investigators would look at (as well as the local Sex Offenders list). Yet this info, it appears, came independently from Centerville and Shelbyville sources, and not from the TN State Investigation Bureau. What the hell is going on ??

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 22, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »

Has anyone seen this?  Just found it in the comments section on this article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/22/2011-04-22_the_search_for_holly_bobo_intensifies_did_her_kidnapper_strike_twice.html

The search for Holly Bobo intensifies: Did her kidnapper strike twice?

BY BRENNA CAMMERON   
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 10:19 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/22/2011-04-22_the_search_for_holly_bobo_intensifies_did_her_kidnapper_strike_twice.html#ixzz1KGi1uwyl

COMMENTS:
windameregravel
10:36:02 AM
Apr 22, 2011

Now another abduction case is reported closeby in Centerville, TN, more than a week after Holly went missing. Also, I did some Internet searching and found another recent case of a hijacked and missing Teacher in Shelbyville, TN. All of these cases have similar characteristics, it seems to me (young, beautiful ladies with blonde hair). I would think that these are the first things that the investigators would look at (as well as the local Sex Offenders list). Yet this info, it appears, came independently from Centerville and Shelbyville sources, and not from the TN State Investigation Bureau. What the hell is going on ??

I read this morning..http://www.knoxnews.com/news/topic/tennessee-bureau-of-investigation/

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation continues to investigate multiple leads regarding the disappearance of a Decatur County nursing student reportedly abducted from her home.

I don't know what to think description is different than what was report from the Sheriff.. IMO they are searching the area around Nickells
area where he lives on Liberty Church Rd..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: April 22, 2011, 12:28:51 PM »

List of sex offender in the Centerville, TN area..

http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Tennessee/Hickman-County/Centerville.html

List of sex offenders in Parsons area..

http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Tennessee/Decatur-County/Parsons.html

List of sex offenders in Holladay area..

http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Tennessee/Benton-County/Holladay.html

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 22, 2011, 12:36:26 PM »

Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Official: 'Plea for volunteers continues, we are ready to handle crowds of willing searchers.' #hollybobo
14 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
EMA: we expect this elevated search effort to continue through at least Sunday. #hollybobo
16 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Haywood and Wilson counties among the areas offering emergency resources. #hollybobo
25 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Officer: local dog groomer donates services to police K-9 units. #teamholly
34 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Searchers encouraged to wear boots, for waking difficult terrain. #hollybobo
38 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Employee: gasoline allowances are still available for volunteers needing to fill their ATVS. Parsons BP. #teamholly
39 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Ice need met. http://bit.ly/fw0YS3 #volunteerspirit
45 minutes ago

Edit-fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:57:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 22, 2011, 12:40:08 PM »

Good Afternoon onereddoxie..

Could be connected to the Heather Sullivan case..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: April 22, 2011, 12:50:24 PM »

snipped...

Tennessee Highway Patrol Lt. Brad Wilbanks said Friday that about 500 volunteers were searching a more narrowly defined area after authorities ruled out territory that has been thoroughly examined for any evidence in Holly Lynn Bobo's abduction. The 20-year-old was seen being led away from her home on April 13 by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

Wilbanks said the search area was completely remapped Thursday by Decatur County Emergency Management Director Kevin Cagle.

"He located other areas that we need to thoroughly search and that's what we're doing (through the weekend)," Wilbanks said.

Wilbanks says authorities hope to be confident by Sunday evening that the local area has been completely searched. If Bobo is not found, the scope of the search will be expanded, perhaps nationwide, he said.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/tennessee/new-areas-searched-for-holly-bobo-apx-20110422
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: April 22, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Documents: 603 volunteers registered as of noon. #teamholly
2 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
TBI declined questions about blood evidence, possible suspects, detainments, and new evidence. #hollybobo
10 minutes ago
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
TBI Spokeswoman: "We have no new information to release today as the investigation continues." #hollybobo
30 minutes ago

onereddoxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: April 22, 2011, 01:19:56 PM »

Good afternoon, Jersey!
I seem to still be stuck on the ex-boyfriend who is supposedly still missing....although that hasn't been mentioned anywhere else that I can see.  I believe I read it in a link posted here, but....my memory is shot today.  LOL

"No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog."
Gene Hill
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.