March 19, 2024, 01:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450121 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: April 22, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »

Forensic Services Division..

Crime Laboratories in TN..

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/forensic_serv/crime_labs.shtml
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 22, 2011, 01:27:07 PM »

Holly Bobo ~ 4/13/2011

Searches and maps

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=218199748434644937742.0004a0e4115bf271e54ae&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=35.856779,-88.051987&spn=0.105738,0.262299&z=13
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »

I saw a brief mention of an ex BF of Holly's is "missing"-

Can anyone substantiate that, or is it rumor?

Tia

B
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 22, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »

Tia

B

IMO Its a rumor..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 22, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »

Local Search Team Assisting in Search for Bobo
April 22, 2011 Leave a Comment

Members of the Four Rivers K-9 Search, Rescue and Recovery Team, based in Symsonia, are on their way to Decatur, TN to assist in the search for Holly Bobo.

Bobo was last seen on April 13 as she was being led away outside her home in Decatur by a man wearing camouflage clothing.

Tennessee Emergency Management officials contacted the team for help in the search Friday.

Chief Sandra Green along with five other team volunteers are currently en route to Decatur to assist in the search efforts. Five of the team’s trained canines specializing in cadaver, tracking/trailing and air scent will also be used in searching for Bobo.

Four Rivers K-9 Team volunteers will also be sent to Tennessee within the next 24 hours to search for Bobo along with three other qualified search dogs.

http://localxoo.com/kentucky/2011/04/22/local-search-team-assisting-in-search-for-bobo/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: April 22, 2011, 02:27:08 PM »

Tia

B

Blink

I believe that the following article is the foundation of the rumor.  Maybe it is a reflection of the truth.

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo: FBI says "led away" not dragged through carport
April 15th, 2011 1:28 pm ET

<snipped>

According to the source, Holly had two ex-boyfriends.  One from a few days ago and the other, she had a restraining order against, because he threatened to kill her.  Holly left the house to go to school and her brother heard her arguing with her ex-boyfriend who was dressed in camo, outside the home.  He saw them both walking towards the wooded area of the yard, and he went back to what he was doing.  About an hour later he noticed his sister's car was still in the driveway.  He called his parents, a friend of Holly's and then the ex-boyfriend, and then the police.

Holly's ex-boyfriend was at work earlier and then left and he has not been seen since.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-fbi-says-led-away-not-dragged-through-carport

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: April 22, 2011, 03:01:43 PM »

R

Tia

B
Hi Blink,

I saw that somewhere and Capp from SM here said on nancy grace 2 days ago A PI mentioned it and he
Was hunting the ex down. But no confirm that I hav seen . If I locate it I will send to you. If was on NG has to be on transcript somewhere.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 22, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I can't get over how the prep threw her lunch away. Yes, I am stunned anyone could hurt anyone and just take someone.

Back to the lunch, he simply threw the food away in the lunch box.  I would think he would have eaten the contents or

saved the food for later, if he were a loner, but he didn't, he threw the lunch away.  Mrs. B recognized (reportly) the lunch,

and said it was the lunch HB packed.  This tells me Perp either already ate and was not hungry, or a picky eater or

he lived at home and knew mom or granny would cook him up something later.  If this prep was a "mountain man" he

would have saved the food for later...my opinion's.

Personally, I think the unsub threw the lunch purse a good distance away from what he did to Holly quite on purpose to throw LE off his path.

Why  Cap?   Maybe the culprit must live closer to her residence?   Whoever this person is will be caught.  This community will not stop until this case is solved. 

Does her bro or family have a tree trimmer business at that residence?  I read that when I was gleaning 

The father has one listed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 22, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »

R

Tia

B
Hi Blink,

I saw that somewhere and Capp from SM here said on nancy grace 2 days ago A PI mentioned it and he
Was hunting the ex down. But no confirm that I hav seen . If I locate it I will send to you. If was on NG has to be on transcript somewhere.

I emailed to Blink too just now:

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 22, 2011, 03:22:47 PM »

R

Tia

B
Hi Blink,

The entries from a news article above was already turned over to LE.   The Examiner article by Jerrie Dean stating there were two ex's is still considered rumor.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 22, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »

I wonder who this poster is referring to as "top suspect".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 22, 2011, 04:18:35 PM »

if its true that the "top suspect" is still missing, im thinking murder suicide is a high possiblity
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 22, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »

if its true that the "top suspect" is still missing, im thinking murder suicide is a high possiblity

No way

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 22, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »

Janet

Its clear she is speaking of an ex that Holly had, not Drew.   The identity of which has not been confirmed or disclosed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 22, 2011, 04:33:04 PM »

Sunshine

Your fear reflects mine.

Janet

+++++

Is this a rumor that is being furthered or does it reflect the truth.  If it is the the truth ... I cannot comprend why LE is not reaching out to the public to assistance in locating this guy who threatening Holly's life and ... his vehicle.  I am concerned that someone is going to come upon an abandoned vehicle with two bodies inside.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 22, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »

No way

Wait, let me clarify that...I meant it in that it would be a shock versus its not possible.   If a guy was distraught enough that she would not return his feelings & saw there was no way they would be together, yea that is possible.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 22, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »

Janet

Its clear she is speaking of an ex that Holly had, not Drew.   The identity of which has not been confirmed or disclosed.

Capp

You may be right but ... reading over the post ... I am not convinced one way or another.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 22, 2011, 04:45:52 PM »

I did more digging into this aforementioned person's posts and found this in another news article by the same news affiliate:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=story&id=13375662

momtofivegirls
 Apr-14
Mark As Violation

First off, I suggest any one who is going to comment shouold take the time to read the other comments on the story so you aren't just repeating what others have said and focusing on the information that has already been explained as being false. As for the ex with the restraining order, he is no longer missing, and was at work this evening. THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK, I live with three eye (and ear) witnesses to this fact, as I mentioned before. The brother IS NOT INVOLVED, not even suspected. Bustogusto- I know you had the best of intentions, but it sounds like the information you got may have passed through too many people, because some of what you posted contradicts what is known at the scene to be fact, directly from the family and those investigatng the case. But more importantly, at least you knew not to blindly accept the media's version of things.Catrocky 22- what kind of idiot are you that YOU can't even read the facts as posted by actual witnesses and people on the scene? To even make a comment like that proves you aren't worthy to have a platform like the Internet that subjects other people to your stupidity. This family is suffering, and you don't know a damn thing about them or this case. Morriswest- I certainly hope your comment about the accuracy of the news media was intended as sarcasm and that no adult is foolish enough to actually believe the the media would never lie, distort the truth for ratings, or jump to sensational conclusions.And to all of "I would of..." yeah, I guess you would've, and your sister would have a bullet through her brain, instead of hope of surviving, but I guess you think you would be faster than a bullet from the gun to her head, right? Or did you even consider that? Oh wait, that's right, you didn't know about that because you don't know the facts in the case!Don't assume you know everything, or in this case, anything, just because you read some of the incomplete and outright false information from the media.

NOTED:
This person clearly is emotional & getting very frustrated by rumors and media reports.   I would also imagine that LE is aware of this person that allegedly is an ex & had a restraining order

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: April 22, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
RT @burromama @willnunley I have former students who posted #hollybobo in India, China, and Belgium as well!
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
RT @AmberNicoleR @willnunley it's HOT! But spirits are up, we are determined to find Holly<3

willnunley Will Nunley
Jonathan, a Marine from Cincinnati, hugs another volunteer as he leaves to report back home after a week of searching. http://bit.ly/gHtBY6
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
To my friends out searching, what's it like today? Covering some good ground? Spirits up? #hollybobo
25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
@
@mitzi4vols thank you, friend.
33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: Food donations are no longer needed today. #thankyou
41 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»
willnunley Will Nunley
Thank you Twitter friends for all the #FF and support. Your help has been encouraging and important. #teamholly
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Kitchen: cheese slices, gatorade, chips, snacks, and sandwich meat requested at the fairgrounds. #teamholly
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Documents: 603 volunteers registered as of noon. #teamholly

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 22, 2011, 06:03:48 PM »

Holly Bobo- Hope for Holly!
She's got a Heart like Memphis..

Video of pictures..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxzHJKnWVI&feature=player_embedded#at=143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.