April 23, 2024, 11:32:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 451994 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: April 22, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »

I did more digging into this aforementioned person's posts and found this in another news article by the same news affiliate:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?type=story&id=13375662

momtofivegirls
 Apr-14
Mark As Violation

First off, I suggest any one who is going to comment shouold take the time to read the other comments on the story so you aren't just repeating what others have said and focusing on the information that has already been explained as being false. As for the ex with the restraining order, he is no longer missing, and was at work this evening. THE MOTHER WAS AT WORK, I live with three eye (and ear) witnesses to this fact, as I mentioned before. The brother IS NOT INVOLVED, not even suspected. Bustogusto- I know you had the best of intentions, but it sounds like the information you got may have passed through too many people, because some of what you posted contradicts what is known at the scene to be fact, directly from the family and those investigatng the case. But more importantly, at least you knew not to blindly accept the media's version of things.Catrocky 22- what kind of idiot are you that YOU can't even read the facts as posted by actual witnesses and people on the scene? To even make a comment like that proves you aren't worthy to have a platform like the Internet that subjects other people to your stupidity. This family is suffering, and you don't know a damn thing about them or this case. Morriswest- I certainly hope your comment about the accuracy of the news media was intended as sarcasm and that no adult is foolish enough to actually believe the the media would never lie, distort the truth for ratings, or jump to sensational conclusions.And to all of "I would of..." yeah, I guess you would've, and your sister would have a bullet through her brain, instead of hope of surviving, but I guess you think you would be faster than a bullet from the gun to her head, right? Or did you even consider that? Oh wait, that's right, you didn't know about that because you don't know the facts in the case!Don't assume you know everything, or in this case, anything, just because you read some of the incomplete and outright false information from the media.

NOTED:
This person clearly is emotional & getting very frustrated by rumors and media reports.   I would also imagine that LE is aware of this person that allegedly is an ex & had a restraining order

if this is true then i doubt the murder-suicide thing (obviously) i really do think that the ex that she has the restraining order on is the perp and i think his family is aware of it and may be covering for him in multiple ways
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 22, 2011, 07:14:00 PM »

An American soldier
Jonathan, a Marine from Cincinnati, hugs another volunteer as he leaves to report back home after a week of searching.
http://twitpic.com/photos/willnunley   https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

salut God bless our troops, God bless the USA

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: April 22, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »

FWIW, here is Clint's timeline as best as I can tell.

Clint first notices Holly and the perp near the edge of the wooded area. I don't believe he actually watched them walking away from the house .. but instead noticed them from a distance as they approached the wooded area. I'm guessing this all took place at, or slightly before, 7 am.
Concluding from a distant view that it is her bf Drew, he goes and takes a shower. Some reports suggested he may have heard the scream as he turned the water off shortly before 7:30 and this is what caused hom to run outside to check on her. But this is unconfirmed.
It was at approximately this time (i.e. 7:20-7:30) that the neighbor heard the scream and then called 911.
Anyway after his shower (and after the scream) he goes outside and notices her car is still parked. It was at this time that he also noticed a "small amount" of blood on the driveway (or in carport).
Out of concern for Holly he calls his mother, Drew and 911 in no particular order.
LE showed up at the house shortly before 8 am.
++++++
As you can see there are entirely innocent explanations for why he did not hear the scream. Why he did not try to call Holly is still an open question - unless he did and it wasn't reported.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42:54 PM »

FWIW, here is Clint's timeline as best as I can tell.

Clint first notices Holly and the perp near the edge of the wooded area. I don't believe he actually watched them walking away from the house .. but instead noticed them from a distance as they approached the wooded area. I'm guessing this all took place at, or slightly before, 7 am.
Concluding from a distant view that it is her bf Drew, he goes and takes a shower. Some reports suggested he may have heard the scream as he turned the water off shortly before 7:30 and this is what caused hom to run outside to check on her. But this is unconfirmed.
It was at approximately this time (i.e. 7:20-7:30) that the neighbor heard the scream and then called 911.
Anyway after his shower (and after the scream) he goes outside and notices her car is still parked. It was at this time that he also noticed a "small amount" of blood on the driveway (or in carport).
Out of concern for Holly he calls his mother, Drew and 911 in no particular order.
LE showed up at the house shortly before 8 am.
++++++
As you can see there are entirely innocent explanations for why he did not hear the scream. Why he did not try to call Holly is still an open question - unless he did and it wasn't reported.

There has been mention that Clint and her mother did try to call Holly, its just not being discussed by LE and we do not have official confirmation nor have the 911 calls been released to the public.

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: April 22, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

I cannot help but think time is running out for Holly.  Things are very wrong in our world today.  I am sending up my prayers for all the missing, with hope they will come home and receive justice.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 22, 2011, 08:02:37 PM »

It would make sense that Clint would have called Holly on her cell prior to anybody else when he realized that there may be a problem.  He had allegedly witnessed her walk into the woods with a person he had assumed was her boyfriend and ... a short time later her vehicle still in the carport.

However ... I have yet to read a media report ... an official spokesperson quote ... that Holly was immediately called.

Why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: April 22, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »

Holly Bobo: Friday Search Update... Video

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,1689775.story?track=rss
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 22, 2011, 08:13:28 PM »

FAST FACTS:

* Search expands to new parts of Natchez Trace State Park
    * Authorities are asking for 1500 volunteers a day over the weekend
    * Family and friends still believe Holly is alive

(Memphis 4/22/11) Investigators had most search parties scouring Natchez Trace State Park on Friday, including a couple of new areas they hadn't yet tried.

They also had people retracing steps in places they had already been, to make sure nothing was missed.

Close to 800 volunteers reported to help on Friday during daylight, falling short of the 1500 authorities asked for each day of the holiday weekend.

The only item found that's been confirmed to be Holly's is her white lunch bag. That was found a few days after she was seen being led away from her house by a man in camouflage.
Snipped from..http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,1689775.story?track=rss
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 22, 2011, 08:31:52 PM »

Why did the "official" account of Clint's story revealed to media regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of April 13th keep changing?

1.  Holly was abducted during a home invasion?
2.  Clint witnessed Holly being assaulted?
3.  Clint witnessed Holly being dragged?
4.  Clint witnessed Holly being led away?

Was the blood discovered by Clint or investigators?

Janet

++++++

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt announced on April 13 that Holly Bobo had been abducted from outside her home that morning. It was initially reported that she’d been abducted during a home invasion.

He said Holly was living with her parents and that she left for school between 7 and 7:30 a.m. every morning. He said she attended school at the UT Martin campus in Parsons.

“At approximately 7:30 [a.m.] this date we received a call on Swan Johnson Road of a young lady there that had been abducted supposedly,” Sheriff Wyatt said.

When asked who saw Holly being abducted Sheriff Wyatt said, “It was a neighbor that lives just up the road there from the house. She didn’t see it but heard the screams of the young lady as she was leaving the house.”

Asked if any evidence was recovered from the scene that he could speak of Sheriff Wyatt said, “We have the TBI Violent Crimes Scene on the scene going through the house and going through the scene at this time. We went to the scene immediately. We’re tracking down every lead that we’ve got.”

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

Sheriff: No suspects in abduction of Tenn. student
updated 4/15/2011 4:04:45 PM ET

WSMV TV earlier reported that Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said investigators found the blood in searching the Bobo's home.

Some 300 people gathered on Thursday morning to resume the search after volunteers searched the rural area around her home Wednesday.

Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators he saw a man dragging her from the carport and toward a wooded area on Wednesday morning, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said.

The brother said he witnessed the assault from inside the home, located in a rural area about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

Officials said two 911 calls were made Wednesday morning, one by the brother and another by a woman policy did not identify.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42588547/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 22, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »

This was an insightful link. Seems someone is posting that is close to the searches ..

http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-24.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: April 22, 2011, 08:51:40 PM »

It would make sense that Clint would have called Holly on her cell prior to anybody else when he realized that there may be a problem.  He had allegedly witnessed her walk into the woods with a person he had assumed was her boyfriend and ... a short time later her vehicle still in the carport.

However ... I have yet to read a media report ... an official spokesperson quote ... that Holly was immediately called.

Why?

Janet

In some cases you would probably hear it, TBI and other LE agencies (massive operation in place) is chosing to keep their investigation close to the chest & for a very strategic reason.    We've discussed this before,  every case is different and in certain circumstances the information being withheld outweighs the publics right to know, it really is that simple.   To add to that often due to several LE agencies working a case, media misinformation, sensationalism, fabrications by others, even politics, things get even more convoluted which confuses the public further.  It is frustrating but the way I look at it is finding a missing person & catching the person responsible is paramount so not knowing all the facts right from the start or on a continuous basis takes a back seat.   There has been occasions due to obvious reasons I am aware of info but cannot share it until it would be officially discussed & it is difficult to not want to share it but I respect the protocol & reasons they are in place in any given case.  Given the enormity of this investigation, I have no doubt that A) Holly will be found B) the responsible party will be caught C) the public will learn the details we're waiting to hear. 

What is even more difficult to comprehend is what given the circumstances of this case this family is going thru right now, shared with way too many other families.  When I personally put myself in Holly Bobo's family shoes as best as I can imagine things get put in prospective & my lack of patience becomes moot.   I know how I was when my son was heinously attacked in eighth grade in someone's private backyard by a group of juvenile thugs & he by the grace of God survived with multiple injuries that healed.  I was petrified, worried for his future well-being & angry...no I mean furious beyond words.   We had to wait days until all 4 were caught & taken into custody, meetings with the school principal after learning they ignored the zero tolerance policy due to the fact that one had previously brought a knife to school & should have been automatically expelled & 13 juvenile criminal court hearings later before a very disappointing minimal justice was served.  I'm extremely thankful it wasnt worse but its not to say there were a few months there that impacted all of us profoundly.   If I lost my own son senselessly due to a heinous crime I seriously do not know how I would have survived it & that's not a statement meant to be melodramatic.   When I see survivors such as John Walsh, Mark Lundsford, Diena Thompson, too many to count I again have to pause in gratitude that my family did not become a member of their group no one wants to be part of.   This and a few other significant reasons is why in whatever small way I can I have always done advocacy work in one way or another.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 22, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »

FAST FACTS:

(Memphis 4/22/11) Investigators had most search parties scouring Natchez Trace State Park on Friday, including a couple of new areas they hadn't yet tried.

They also had people retracing steps in places they had already been, to make sure nothing was missed.

Close to 800 volunteers reported to help on Friday during daylight, falling short of the 1500 authorities asked for each day of the holiday weekend.

The only item found that's been confirmed to be Holly's is her white lunch bag. That was found a few days after she was seen being led away from her house by a man in camouflage.
Snipped from..http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,1689775.story?track=rss

I will be there tomorrow & will be making a personal contribution for something they are in need of at the command center.   I'll have my cell but won't be taking my laptop.  When I get back home I will post.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 22, 2011, 09:01:09 PM »

This was an insightful link. Seems someone is posting that is close to the searches ..

Im reading it right now & am a new member there....you might be seeing a post from me shortly.   This is also the forum that posted about that guy who was stating that she was found & it was a total fabrication

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 22, 2011, 09:09:35 PM »

Why?

Janet

In some cases you would probably hear it, TBI and other LE agencies (massive operation in place) is chosing to keep their investigation close to the chest & for a very strategic reason.    We've discussed this before,  every case is different and in certain circumstances the information being withheld outweighs the publics right to know, it really is that simple.   To add to that often due to several LE agencies working a case, media misinformation, sensationalism, fabrications by others, even politics, things get even more convoluted which confuses the public further.  It is frustrating but the way I look at it is finding a missing person & catching the person responsible is paramount so not knowing all the facts right from the start or on a continuous basis takes a back seat.   There has been occasions due to obvious reasons I am aware of info but cannot share it until it would be officially discussed & it is difficult to not want to share it but I respect the protocol & reasons they are in place in any given case.  Given the enormity of this investigation, I have no doubt that A) Holly will be found B) the responsible party will be caught C) the public will learn the details we're waiting to hear. 

What is even more difficult to comprehend is what given the circumstances of this case this family is going thru right now, shared with way too many other families.  When I personally put myself in Holly Bobo's family shoes as best as I can imagine things get put in prospective & my lack of patience becomes moot.   I know how I was when my son was heinously attacked in eighth grade in someone's private backyard by a group of juvenile thugs & he by the grace of God survived with multiple injuries that healed.  I was petrified, worried for his future well-being & angry...no I mean furious beyond words.   We had to wait days until all 4 were caught & taken into custody, meetings with the school principal after learning they ignored the zero tolerance policy due to the fact that one had previously brought a knife to school & should have been automatically expelled & 13 juvenile criminal court hearings later before a very disappointing minimal justice was served.  I'm extremely thankful it wasnt worse but its not to say there were a few months there that impacted all of us profoundly.   If I lost my own son senselessly due to a heinous crime I seriously do not know how I would have survived it & that's not a statement meant to be melodramatic.   When I see survivors such as John Walsh, Mark Lundsford, Diena Thompson, too many to count I again have to pause in gratitude that my family did not become a member of their group no one wants to be part of.   This and a few other significant reasons is why in whatever small way I can I have always done advocacy work in one way or another.

Bottom Line

We do not know "officially" whether Clint called Holly or 911 first.  If it revealed that Holly was not called immediately or was not called at all ... I believe this is a huge red flag.

Capp ... I will continue to ask the hard questions.  Holly is my focus.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 22, 2011, 09:14:35 PM »

Why?

Janet

Bottom Line

We do not know "officially" whether Clint called Holly or 911 first.  If it revealed that Holly was not called immediately or was not called at all ... I believe this is a huge red flag.

Capp ... I will continue to ask the hard questions.  Holly is my focus.

Janet

Ask away Janet, I'm just telling you that its been discussed that both Clint & his mother tried to call Holly & I stated it has not been confirmed by them or LE as of yet.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 22, 2011, 09:24:46 PM »

FAST FACTS:

I will be there tomorrow & will be making a personal contribution for something they are in need of at the command center.   I'll have my cell but won't be taking my laptop.  When I get back home I will post.

Thanks You..Dress acccordingly and be careful..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: April 22, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »

Urgent: Sources say nursing co-ed Holly Bobo's cell phone pinged soon after her abduction within one mile of her home! Her boyfriend allegedly claims he got a text from her phone that same morning sounding fine. What happened to Holly Bobo? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/22/source-missing-nurse-holly-bobos-cell-pinged-after-abduction/
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 22, 2011, 09:36:34 PM »

Im reading it right now & am a new member there....you might be seeing a post from me shortly.   This is also the forum that posted about that guy who was stating that she was found & it was a total fabrication
I've read a lot I'm on page 48,this one person on the link v?? Says 1 arrest has been made.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-42.html

Reading through this several posting seem to help with the search or know people who are. It seems legit. They say it was hollys 18 yr old ex still in High-school. If thet are making all this up

They real good liars...
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 22, 2011, 09:42:02 PM »

I've read a lot I'm on page 48,this one person on the link v?? Says 1 arrest has been made.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-42.html

Reading through this several posting seem to help with the search or know people who are. It seems legit. They say it was hollys 18 yr old ex still in High-school. If thet are making all this up

They real good liars...

r
BTW the same poster there says they work with one of the ex's I think the one with restraining orderand said he was clear. So its the other ex that's 18 is what they are saying.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 22, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: individuals on foot will be crucial tomorrow. We are asking for a heavy turnout, beginning at 7am. #hollybobo
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: areas likely to include a stretch of land known as '5 forks' just up the road from the Bobo property. #hollybobo
18 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Officer: tomorrow search crews will be combing areas closer to the Bobo property. #hollybobo
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Well, I guess I now have an idea where we will be tomorrow.    I have to turn in early so I can be on the road at the crack of dawn.

It continues northwest and southeast

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.