March 18, 2024, 09:59:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450100 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »

This was an insightful link. Seems someone is posting that is close to the searches ..

http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-24.html

Im reading it right now & am a new member there....you might be seeing a post from me shortly.   This is also the forum that posted about that guy who was stating that she was found & it was a total fabrication
I've read a lot I'm on page 48,this one person on the link v?? Says 1 arrest has been made.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-42.html

Reading through this several posting seem to help with the search or know people who are. It seems legit. They say it was hollys 18 yr old ex still in High-school. If thet are making all this up

They real good liars...

That's in line with what I know has been discussed otherwise but no official announcement, of course.    The arrest thing, well that was 4 days ago & Im sure it would have leaked by now if not flat out announced so Im not sure what to make of that particular post by V4L

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 22, 2011, 09:56:09 PM »

Urgent: Sources say nursing co-ed Holly Bobo's cell phone pinged soon after her abduction within one mile of her home! Her boyfriend allegedly claims he got a text from her phone that same morning sounding fine. What happened to Holly Bobo? Nancy Grace has all the latest, breaking developments at 8 PM ET only on HLN.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/22/source-missing-nurse-holly-bobos-cell-pinged-after-abduction/

Hmmm...well then that ping would have to be known to have occurred after 7:30AM in order to positively state that it was after her abduction, and again that is coming from a source but not confirmed by TBI.   For that matter there are also rumors going around that her cell phone was recovered, again no comment from TBI on that either.   This "Urgent" from NG's blog is worded peculiar because Holly could have texted her boyfriend while she was still home & not going out the door which obviously would indicate she sounded fine...reading between the lines unless its a total fabrication that would also indicate that Drew showed LE his cell & you can bet they served a search warrant to the phone service to obtain the activity of Holly's cell.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 22, 2011, 09:56:22 PM »

Capp, here v4l says the person arrested spilled his guts.. I hope its true. I know people can be whacky  and post stuff .. so maybe its true, maybe not I'm not holding my breath.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-47.html
I hope that is the right link I keep getting interrupted here so if not I can repost.. if these people are telling the truth and 2 or more are involved I've heard of it happening before where sicko friends do bad things. I hope Holly is alive and they find her soon!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:56 PM »

Capp, here v4l says the person arrested spilled his guts.. I hope its true. I know people can be whacky  and post stuff .. so maybe its true, maybe not I'm not holding my breath.
I hope that is the right link I keep getting interrupted here so if not I can repost.. if these people are telling the truth and 2 or more are involved I've heard of it happening before where sicko friends do bad things. I hope Holly is alive and they find her soon!

Who knows....this post at pg 46 has this person talking about another rumor - a ton of this seems to me as a bunch of gossip but I continue to read for things that sound like what Ive been told otherwise.

Yeah a lot of new rumblings around the county and different rumors getting started. One girl even posted on Facebook that holly had been found and she was alive..which quickly got deleted after about half the county commented on it and told her to shutup.
Posted via VolNation Mobile-V4L
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-46.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 22, 2011, 10:12:38 PM »

Star, in this post it seems there is backtracking from this rumor by that poster:
tigervol9802

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange+white=heaven
Tiger, you still feel good about there being an arrest?..... Long time to keep something like that quiet.

I've had a couple of people swear one was made, but I've not heard anything elsewhere. People have said either one was made or don't know. They didn't find her, that's all I know for sure.

I agree that's an awfully long time to keep it quiet, especially since the TBI has emphatically said one hasn't been made.

There was a whole lot of smoke coming from the same area/person yesterday. I did think for sure we'd know a lot more than we do when I went to bed last night.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-52.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: April 22, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYVol
Just sounds like it's been a clutter from the start.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Very true.

The only problem I'm having with info is I have talked to people there that have been a part of finding something or been there when they thought they had a lead and were moving in. I know the TBI and other authorities hasn't told a lot that has happened, so for me it's becoming an issue of who and what to believe.

Trust me, I'm 10 times more frustrated when I tell you guys stuff and it proves to be false than you are.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-52.html

And there you have it Star....rumors going around like the wheels on the bus go round and round

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 22, 2011, 10:56:03 PM »

Considering investigators did look for "drag marks" ... it would appear that Clint's original account of what took place on the morning of April 13th implied that he observed his sister being dragged into the woods.

Why the changing stories?

Janet

+++++

John Mehr - Spokesperson for the TBI

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: April 22, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »

OK everyone Im heading out to relax a bit and then nite nite for me, I have to be up early to head out.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 22, 2011, 11:07:20 PM »

OK everyone Im heading out to relax a bit and then nite nite for me, I have to be up early to head out.

Take care of yourself Capp.  Thanks.

Have a good night's rest.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: April 22, 2011, 11:25:48 PM »

Despite the changing stories ... two days following the disappearance of Holly ... two days following Clint's belief that he observed Holly's boyfriend leading her into the woods ... two days following the discovery of blood that had yet to be analyzed ... Clint and Drew were distanced as persons of interest by John Mehr.  Mehr conceded that there were no other persons of interest.

It does not add up.

It is evident that the members of the community love and respect the Bobos and Scotts.  However ... considering the two obvious persons of interest were immediately ruled out by investigators ... do either family have influencial connections that may exist in "higher places".

Janet

++++++

TBI Spokesperson - John Mehr

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

_____

sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: April 23, 2011, 02:10:39 AM »

Ask away Janet, I'm just telling you that its been discussed that both Clint & his mother tried to call Holly & I stated it has not been confirmed by them or LE as of yet.
[/quote]

Not to split hairs, but what I heard on HLN cable news is that "family and friends tried to reach Holly on her cell immediately after the abduction."

I wish the report would have mentioned Clint by name specifically. I should add that I do not think it is unreasonable to assume Clint was in the group "family and friends". I just wish there was more certainty ... at least on my part.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: April 23, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »

Excellent article about Holly and her family this morning:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110423/NEWS25/110423004/Friends-describe-Bobo-bright-selfless?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #752 on: April 23, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110423/NEWS25/110423004/Friends-describe-Bobo-bright-selfless?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Thank you TOY.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: April 23, 2011, 09:55:35 AM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: more than 200 people rush to sign up to search, as doors open. #hollybobo #teamholly
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Individuals on foot will be important today, leaders say. #hollybobo
»
Will Nunley
willnunley Will Nunley
Fairgrounds open, as search crews begin to assemble. #hollybobo
»
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: April 23, 2011, 10:15:59 AM »

i think its very telling that the search is coming back closer to Holly's home

i also think it's possible that Holly went into the woods with her abductor because the abductor threatened to kill her brother or hurt her family if she didn't..just a thought
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: April 23, 2011, 10:53:42 AM »

just fyi, i posted this on blinks site and this was her response:

"blink,

i understand if you can’t answer this, but i was wondering if there could be any truth to the rumor that a person known to holly left the area with his mother to go stay with family in georgia due to people suspecting him?

I do not believe the state is correct, but I am aware of the rumor, yes.
B
"

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/19/holly-bobo-missing-atv-tire-ads-tied-to-case-search-sets-up-roadblocks-blink-discuss-case-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/#comments
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 23, 2011, 11:06:17 AM »

I agree.

It has been out there since the getgo that Karen Bobo taught elementary school students and Holly was a nursing student.  Although the term "self-employed" was not expanded on ... we now know that Dana Bobo was self-employed and ... Clint Bobo worked at nursing homes in the area.

Tomorrow is Easter.  The most celebrated event on a Christian's calendar.

"He has risen; He has risen indeed!

Where is Holly?

Janet

+++++++

Friends describe Bobo as bright and selfless
'Holly is sunshine,' former teacher says of missing woman

<snipped>

Last Sunday, Bobo was supposed to sing a solo at Corinth Baptist Church in Darden. Bobo was involved with the church’s youth group and has been to a summer mission camp working with special needs children, said her pastor, Don Franks.

<snipped?

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110423/NEWS25/110423004/Friends-describe-Bobo-bright-selfless?odyssey=tab

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 23, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »

i think its very telling that the search is coming back closer to Holly's home

i also think it's possible that Holly went into the woods with her abductor because the abductor threatened to kill her brother or hurt her family if she didn't..just a thought

Considering there were no witnesses to corroborate Clint's account regarding the events encompassing the disappearance of his sister ... in the process of elimination ... I believe the search should have been focused close to the home from the getgo.

Although Clint's account implies that the alleged abductor did not enter the home ... it appears that the Bobo's home was searched for evidence.  why not the property closest to the home?

Janet

++++++

APRIL 13, 2011

Decatur County Sheriff - Roy Wyatt

Holly Bobo Abduction: Week-in-review
Wed., April 13, Day 1: Recap from Decatur County Sheriff

<snipped>

There were questions as to why so many law enforcement agencies, including federal agents from the FBI and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), became involved in Holly’s case on day one. Sheriff Wyatt said they were taking every precaution that they knew to take.

“At this time,” he said, “whatever it might be, then that’s what we’re trying to prepare for.”

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-abduction-week-review\

JS Video: Sheriff Wyatt - Kidnapping

Sheriff Wyatt talks about the search for Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011. Bobo was kidnapped from her home as she left for school that morning.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/VideoNetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 23, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 23, 2011, 01:33:14 PM »

Just an FYI- there has been no arrest in connection with Holly's disappearance to date and no confession of any person's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.