March 18, 2024, 10:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450103 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #860 on: April 25, 2011, 12:59:45 AM »

Thanks Capp for taking time out to search for Holly during Holy week and tell Hubby he is tops in my book for going along too Smile  Blessings to you !

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #861 on: April 25, 2011, 08:51:50 AM »

You know the most disturbing thing to think about....what if the abductor is actually playing the part of a searcher? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »

thank you Capps for letting us be a part of your search for Holly..
I am a few pages behind but I wanted to skip ahead to thank you for going there and for all that you do...
do the searchers/neighbors etc. feel that Holly is alive and being held against her will? I sure hope that no one is giving up hope on this beautiful girl and that she will be found safe..
now to go back and catch up...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »

You know the most disturbing thing to think about....what if the abductor is actually playing the part of a searcher? 

I thought that same thing...

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:53 AM »

Klass its the 6th paragraph..
  ::snipping2::
"The person responsible for Holly's disappearance lives in the area," said Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.  "Because of the terrain, you have to know where you're going, entrances and exits. We feel the person is in the community. We're asking the community if you know someone who has changed their routine, please let us know."

I think a lot of people have a good idea of who it may be.. but so many rumors and bad reporting who knows the truth..

As I've stated before, there is a ton of talk about who it MIGHT be & nothing has been confirmed by LE.   TBI Mark Gwyn NEVER said lives in Parsons but did state that they believe the person responsible lives "in the area" which by the way is rather spread out & doesn't just include Parsons.   As a matter of reference the Bobo's live in Darden.

Yes I know Capp I did correct my mistake above as he said in the AREA. Sorry about all that confusion..

I did find a video from yesterday John Walsh from Americas most wanted stated Clint Bobo has Not taken a polygraph! And he is a person of interest. He's not saying he thinks he may be involved but that he and the entire family should take a poly.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4659531/john-walsh-on-st-louis-jailbreak-holly-bobo-case/#/v/4660255/protecting-the-royals-on-the-wedding-day/?playlist_id=87485
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 25, 2011, 09:06:40 AM »

Here's the article that links to the video of John Walsh re Clint Bobo not takin a poly.

The link above may not go directly to it but I copied it directly from it.. sometimes it does this when u link videos..

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979259020
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 25, 2011, 09:18:24 AM »

Also, on Americas most wanted it says family member says they saw her being dragged away at 7:30.
May have been home invasion.
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=77784

I hate that the story changed. so I'm wondering if the kidnapper went inside and took Holly left Clint alone, didn't know Clint was there, or LE changed the story in the media for some reason? Or if Clint changed his story for some reason out of fear?
 I believe she was dragged away. Blood on the lawn maybe Clint tried to help and got hurt?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #867 on: April 25, 2011, 09:19:24 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110425/NEWS25/104250317
Authorities: New leads propel search for Bobo
Search to continue another day after item retrieved, phone call received

Wyatt would not comment on what the lead entailed but said law enforcement received a tip in the form of a phone call.

Groups of volunteers combed terrain in northern Decatur County on foot. On Sunday, one group of volunteers walking along Tenn. 69 found something near Tri County Concrete Products at 100 Eaton St.

Authorities would not disclose the item or its significance in the search, and volunteers refused to comment.

Let's hope that Holly is found today.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 25, 2011, 10:28:19 AM »

I just wanted to point out in Capp's very thorough post of her experience on the scene (great jog Capp), she hit on something I think is very important.

It appears the home/property was accessed through the woods as we know, to a likely waiting vehicle.

Why this day in particular?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 25, 2011, 10:37:26 AM »

I just wanted to point out in Capp's very thorough post of her experience on the scene (great jog Capp), she hit on something I think is very important.

It appears the home/property was accessed through the woods as we know, to a likely waiting vehicle.

Why this day in particular?

I give up...why?  What is your theory?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 25, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »

Hi Blink, so Jason Todd is Holly Bobos neighbor? Was it his mom who called 911? Or his sister? Was he one of Hollys ex's do you know?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 25, 2011, 11:12:56 AM »

Hi Blink, so Jason Todd is Holly Bobos neighbor? Was it his mom who called 911? Or his sister? Was he one of Hollys ex's do you know?

In this community, neighbors can be acres apart given the large tracts of land owned by some families.

It was not anyone from his family that called 911 that I am aware of. 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 25, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »

R

In this community, neighbors can be acres apart given the large tracts of land owned by some families.

It was not anyone from his family that called 911 that I am aware of. 

Ok thanks Blink
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »

Is Jason Todd the ex boyfriend that has been discussed? Does anyone know?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 25, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »

Good morning Monks--

I haven't commented on this before.  So sad.  What I don't understand is the different stories of the circumstances of her abuction.  If she were dragged into the woods and her brother saw it, why didn't he give chase?  I had four brothers.  I think if one or all of them saw me being kidnapped, they'd try to stop it.  (Or maybe not. LOL) Even if the kidnapper had her by the arm and pulling her toward the woods, it seems her brother would have at least gone out to see what was going on.  And the blood---If she were injured wouldn't he have seen it?  And the duct tape? I don't know.  Something's wrong here.  I'm not accusing the brother of anything.  It seems there are just too many different stories.  Depending on which one is correct, if any of them, it would indicate suspects.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 25, 2011, 11:46:41 AM »

Holly Bobo: John Walsh says, brother should take polygraph
April 24th, 2011 1:19 pm ET

<snipped>

John Walsh has been hosting AMW since 1998, and on April 23, he was on "Fox & Friends" on Fox News, and expressed his thoughts about the Holly Bobo case.

John said that AMW is working with the Sheriff's office and other agencies like TBI. He told Fox news that,

"The brother is not a suspect, but he is a person of interest because he was the only one that saw her taken. When my son was taken, I took a polygraph. Everyone needs to take a polygraph. You need to be illuminated and then help with the search," said John.  They are looking at the giant swamp by the house." he continued.  "Police can't rule out the fact that it could be a predictor or sex offender in that neighborhood. It's been two weeks now. What will break the case is someone who comes forward. I urge in her case for her parents to keep going to the media, the media is the key."

<snipped>

John was also on "Geraldo at Large" and Geraldo asked him if he had any question in his mind, and he said,

"Absolutely...Polygraph anybody that was the last person to see the missing person...polygraph anybody that loves them or has any information about them.  You have to eliminate the family.  The boyfriends, the lovers, the cousins, the uncles, everybody.  That is normal procedure, and if someone refuses a polygraph, then they don't really care or love that person."

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-john-walsh-says-brother-should-take-polygraph

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #876 on: April 25, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »

I thought the cousin was tweeting that the brother and mother has been polyed. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 25, 2011, 12:11:25 PM »

Media Reports

Considering it was reported on NG last night that a cousin confirmed that Clint submitted and passed a polygraph ... I no longer suspect him of wrongdoing.  In other words ... I believe the claims of Holly's brother that imply he observed her outside from a window within the home talking/arguing with who he thought was her boyfriend.  He then observed them both walking towards the wood.  He was not concerned until he left for work a short time later and saw Holly's vehicle was still at home and there was a small amount of blood in the driveway.

Speculation:

I believe that whoever took Holly did not want to be spotted by her parents ... so he drove through the woods on/in a vehicle and parked it out of sight.  The parents left for work.  When Holly came out  ... he approached her near the home and ... attempted to discuss a relationship that was on the rocks.  Holly would not cooperate ... the young man became enraged and ... forced  her to accompany him into the woods to his vehicle.

+++++

He Knew the Family's Routine

Holly Bobo’s dad says camouflaged abductor knew family routine
April 14th, 2011 11:54 pm ET

Parsons, Tenn. - Dana Bobo, the father of abducted woman, Holly Bobo, 20, said Thursday the camouflaged man who kidnapped his daughter from their Darden home knew the family’s daily routines.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/holly-bobo-s-dad-says-camouflaged-abductor-knew-family-routine

It now appears that Clint's cousin who Nancy Grace producers were speaking to may not have been revealing the truth regarding Clint submitting to a polygraph.

If Clint has not submitted to a polygraph ... why not?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Police, Volunteers Search for Missing Holly Bobo
Aired April 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

ALEXIS TERESZCUK, REPORTER, RADAROLINE.COM: .... And you know, Whitney, the cousin, the country music singer, she said adamantly the brother has been cleared. And authorities are saying that there is not -- no one has ruled, but she has been really very vocal about the fact that the brother absolutely is not a suspect.

DEBORAH NORVILLE, GUEST HOST Yes, she has, Alexis. And in fact, as I mentioned, we spoke with one of the Bobo cousins today and she told us that the day of the disappearance Clint, the brother, took a polygraph test and according to this cousin she says that he passed the polygraph.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
DNA Results in Holly Bobo Case
Aired April 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NORVILLE: As you know, we have spoken off-camera with other family members, and Natalie (ph) Bobo, who`s a cousin of Holly who`s gone missing, said to us that Clint had indicated that he had taken a polygraph test and passed it. Can you confirm that?

BROMLEY: I don`t know that to be sure. Has the investigators said anything about that?

NORVILLE: Well, this is a family member who has told us, and we`re trying to confirm that with you as the family spokesperson.

BROMLEY: Right. I don`t know that to be factual. That would be something you`d have to talk with the investigators about.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/20/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 25, 2011, 12:23:20 PM »

I thought the cousin was tweeting that the brother and mother has been polyed. 

KittyMom

Considering the expansive ongoing searches and the involvement of so many volunteers ...  in the process of elimination ... I would hope Holly's brother, mother and father have submitted to a polygraph.  I also hope Holly's boyfriend has been polygraphed.

However ... John Walsh's words in the talk show circuit tend to indicate otherwise.

Janet

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 25, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »

Janet ALL I can say is Nancy Grace sometimes gets info that is right in front of her face wrong, and quotes people wrong....and John W and AMW do not do the best follow up on cases either.  I admire John's work, but many times info on his site is old and in some cases never updated.

As far as articles from the Examiner..they are just people like us that follow cases and then write what they have gleaned from various sources...sort of like the Wikki of online news.  These aren't real reporters on the scene or anything close to it.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.