March 19, 2024, 03:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450131 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: April 25, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »

On Fox news Shep said that the item was found shortly before they were getting ready to call off the searches.  I am not sure if I misunderstood, or it was just meant that it was being called off for the day.  If searches were going to be called off for lack of any evidence, I am wondering if the perp has had some twinges of conscience and maybe called in something himself.  Maybe he is hoping she will be found without actually giving the location away directly, maybe just giving away the location of something of hers, hoping it leads them to her. 

For the day only.   Today they are dealing with incoming severe weather,

Thanks Capp.  I wish and pray so hard for Holly to come home unharmed....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 25, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »

On Fox news Shep said that the item was found shortly before they were getting ready to call off the searches.  I am not sure if I misunderstood, or it was just meant that it was being called off for the day.  If searches were going to be called off for lack of any evidence, I am wondering if the perp has had some twinges of conscience and maybe called in something himself.  Maybe he is hoping she will be found without actually giving the location away directly, maybe just giving away the location of something of hers, hoping it leads them to her. 

akmom

I contend what happened to Holly was not intentional ... it was an impulsive action that could not be taken back.  This is why I believe that the perpetrator does not lack a conscience and ... therefore will ultimately confess to wrongdoing against the person of Holly Bobo.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 25, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »

Also, on Americas most wanted it says family member says they saw her being dragged away at 7:30.
May have been home invasion.
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=77784

I hate that the story changed. so I'm wondering if the kidnapper went inside and took Holly left Clint alone, didn't know Clint was there, or LE changed the story in the media for some reason? Or if Clint changed his story for some reason out of fear?
 I believe she was dragged away. Blood on the lawn maybe Clint tried to help and got hurt?

As I know it there were flecks of blood found but described as being near the carport or in other descriptions the driveway.  Where are you getting blood on the lawn?  We dont know IF Clint reworded his description as to what happened upon reflection or whether media worded it that way & then it was corrected.  There is no indication whatsoever that Holly's abductor was inside the family home.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: April 25, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »

akmom

I contend what happened to Holly was not intentional ... it was an impulsive action that could not be taken back.  This is why I believe that the perpetrator does not lack a conscience and ... therefore will ultimately confess to wrongdoing against the person of Holly Bobo.

I could be wrong.

Janet

I do have to wonder with all of the local cooperation, who but a perp would call something in that way?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 25, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »

akmom

I could be wrong.

Janet

I do have to wonder with all of the local cooperation, who but a perp would call something in that way?

Seriously, it could have been as simple as someone walking and stumbling upon something they felt may be connected which resulted in the regrouping & sending search teams on foot to look further literally on their hands and knees.   I'm not sure I would take that leap that the perp called in a tip, its remotely possible but personally I doubt it highly.

Trust me in this case if the perp is even thinking about dropping hints that would lead to him eventually, he'd be much better off getting to a local police station & turning himself in, especially going on day 13 of this criminal investigation & with Holly still missing.   Unless he's in a cave or other very secluded concealed place he has to be aware that an entire county & then some are out in the area searching for Holly.   I agree with Blink that it is also possible that this person has a scanner.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 25, 2011, 05:05:44 PM »

Also, on Americas most wanted it says family member says they saw her being dragged away at 7:30.

I hate that the story changed. so I'm wondering if the kidnapper went inside and took Holly left Clint alone, didn't know Clint was there, or LE changed the story in the media for some reason? Or if Clint changed his story for some reason out of fear?
 I believe she was dragged away. Blood on the lawn maybe Clint tried to help and got hurt?

As I know it there were flecks of blood found but described as being near the carport or in other descriptions the driveway.  Where are you getting blood on the lawn?  We dont know IF Clint reworded his description as to what happened upon reflection or whether media worded it that way & then it was corrected.  There is no indication whatsoever that Holly's abductor was inside the family home.

I didn't say I believe it was a home invasion, I posted what it said on Americas most wanted. At the start of this it was reported it may have been a home invasion and Clint witnessed sister being dragged. I was pointing out that AMW states that from le statement...

Capp , do you know what really happened for sure that morning? I am wondering just like everyone what is the real story. as far as flecks on the lawn that was from a reporter on Nancy Grace.. maybe she was wrong.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 25, 2011, 05:11:26 PM »

Im watching local news WREG on TV live right now.   Search hindered by weather.   I'm watching Bryan who is with the rescue squad that I met Saturday at a checkpoint commenting on that they will take no chances with expected weather.  Nathasha Chen with WREG said that the item found is not being disclosed but it has given more hope to those searching.   At 5PM local time (central) they are going to show searchers with the task at hand.

At 5 I will bounce between all my local channels as I have every day.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 25, 2011, 05:17:26 PM »

Hey Capp, do you know If TBI searched inside the home? Would they do that or could they if nothing indicated the perp did not go inside? Thanks I'm just curious
These reporters I tell you. I read one report today that said 2 911 calls were made1 hr later.. geez
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 25, 2011, 05:17:32 PM »

I didn't say I believe it was a home invasion, I posted what it said on Americas most wanted. At the start of this it was reported it may have been a home invasion and Clint witnessed sister being dragged. I was pointing out that AMW states that from le statement...

Capp , do you know what really happened for sure that morning? I am wondering just like everyone what is the real story. as far as flecks on the lawn that was from a reporter on Nancy Grace.. maybe she was wrong.

I know what was said in the beginning, my point is there is no indication now that there was a home invasion.   I merely asked where you heard that, I believe the person misspoke on Nancy Grace about it being on the lawn.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 25, 2011, 05:33:06 PM »

I agree Capp I think she was incorrect. She even said it was confirmed. Was the blood on the carport or In the garage? I think from what have gathered from reading comments from people close (or say theirclose to the case) say it was a small amount of blood on the carport was that right??
And what about the car and camo clothing found, that was rumor too? What I gather about yesterdays finding is Hollys mom called LE.. le said tip from a call and I hear there rumors from that vol website say a cell phone was found. Do you know if its true or not?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 25, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »

I agree Capp I think she was incorrect. She even said it was confirmed. Was the blood on the carport or In the garage? I think from what have gathered from reading comments from people close (or say theirclose to the case) say it was a small amount of blood on the carport was that right??
And what about the car and camo clothing found, that was rumor too? What I gather about yesterdays finding is Hollys mom called LE.. le said tip from a call and I hear there rumors from that vol website say a cell phone was found. Do you know if its true or not?

Holly's cell was found at the Tri City Cement Plant due to a tip received by Karen Bobo via phone, that she in turn gave to LE.

It is missing the SIM card.

B
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 25, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »

Holly's cell was found at the Tri City Cement Plant due to a tip received by Karen Bobo via phone, that she in turn gave to LE.

B
Pardon my ignorance, why would someone take the SIM card?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: April 25, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »

Wow thanks Blink for the info. Can't they retrieve the info somehow? I know on my phone I can online.if I lose my phone its all backed up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: April 25, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »

This case has a lot of similarities with Tara Grindsted. Especially the blood in the carport.

Someone might want to check it out.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 25, 2011, 05:58:12 PM »

B

They are apparently of the opinion that it contains the data for GPS/Ping, or address book, or many other misconceptions.

Too many scenarios to predict really. The only thing we can be sure of to date is that it is out of Holly's possession and someone with knowledge told her Mother where to find it.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:35 PM »

B

They are apparently of the opinion that it contains the data for GPS/Ping, or address book, or many other misconceptions.

Too many scenarios to predict really. The only thing we can be sure of to date is that it is out of Holly's possession and someone with knowledge told her Mother where to find it.
Wow.  Just wow.  In this day of caller ID, I find it *really* odd anyone would chance calling someone's home.  Are there even pay phones anymore?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 25, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »

B

To get rid of a record of the phone's text activity & personal info stored...no doubt LE has subpoenaed the phone service to get a record & have checked for its pings, judging by SOP in other cases.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 25, 2011, 06:01:57 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Years-Later-What-Happened-to-Tara-Grinstead/147915191886195

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 25, 2011, 06:04:15 PM »

When there is one witness ... the story should never change.  However ... it was initially reported that there had been a home invasion and Holly had been dragged to the woods and ... then the story was that Holly was led to the wood by who Clint perceived was Holly's boyfriend.

Janet

++++++

A HOME INVASION - DRAGGED INTO THE WOODS

Tenn. Woman May Have Been Abducted in Home Invasion
Published April 14, 2011

PARSONS, Tenn. -- A 20-year-old nursing student who was last seen being dragged from her house by a man dressed in camouflage might have been abducted in a home invasion Wednesday, authorities said.

Holly Bobo's 25-year-old brother told investigators that he saw the man dragging his sister across the carport at her family home in the community of Darden in Decatur County and toward a wooded area, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. Its violent crime response team was gathering evidence.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/14/tenn-woman-abducted-home-invasion/#ixzz1JVOr8rPc

LED INTO THE WOODS

Holly Bobo ‘In Fear of Her Life’
April 16, 2011

Holly Bobo, 20, was confronted Wednesday by a man in hunting camouflage who forced her to go with him into the woods, said John Mehr, spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

“What we believe, and I’ll tell you he actually had an arm holding her and so we feel that she knew that she was in fear of her life so she was complying with his commands,” he told a news conference.

Mehr said investigators “did not see drag marks.” He added she was “not forcefully dragged and she’s like any other victim, maybe complying with her attacker, but she walked into the woods” outside her Pasrons, Tenn. home.

Bobo’s 25-year-old brother Clint watched from inside the home, but did not believe she was being abducted until later. He saw the stranger from behind and believed it was his sister’s boyfriend.

Her brother, said Mehr, “had reasons to believe [the man] was not an attacker,” and did not call 911 until he saw blood outside.

http://www.asapnewsnetwork.com/holly-bobo-in-fear-of-her-life/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 25, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »

B

Did Clint attempt to call Holly prior to calling 911?  Did Clint attempt to call Holly at all?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.