March 18, 2024, 10:11:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 450102 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 25, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »

Janet - if someone KNEW the exact whereabouts of the cell phone - MINUS the sim card - that would be privileged info - known only to someone involved. You can't ping a cell phone without a sim card and pinging a cell phone only gives you a range of 1-5 miles.

Knowing it's exact whereabouts ( allegedly ) means that someone knows more than they are saying - at this point.

ANYONE could have found a cell phone that was walking around the location, yes possibly someone that knew the family as many do in that very tight knit community.   It does NOT necessarily indicate someone with knowledge of the crime itself.

If I came upon what I realize could be Holly's cell phone ... I would not have contacted Karen Bobo anonymously to inform her of the location.  I would have immediately contacted 911 and reported the find of possible evidence.

Think about it.  A finder that did not realize that SIM card was missing could have possibly been entitled to the reward if the info extracted from that cell would have have answered the question "What happened to Holly Bobo?"

Something is hinky.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42:20 PM »

Just a thought.  Could someone have contacted Karen Bobo for ransom money?  Turn in the phone as a good faith gesture and get the money they put up for her safe return ($80000 I believe)?  Just my thoughts on it.

I was just thinking the same thing!

& Capp I am fusterated, I can't imagine how fusterated you must be being part of this as you are.
I hope you take a breather and get some rest.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: April 25, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »

Janet, you are exactly right. I have to say Nothing adds up at all since the start of all this mess.

I hate what Holly must be going through!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 25, 2011, 08:50:56 PM »

Janet, you are exactly right. I have to say Nothing adds up at all since the start of all this mess.

I hate what Holly must be going through!

Again ... I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.  Nothing makes sense.

If I had found what I perceived as possible evidence in the Holly Bobo case... I would have immediately called 911 ... identified my self ... informed the operator of my find and ... would have been at the side of the road pointing at the cell when LE arrived.  No quickly organized search would have been necessasry.

Janet
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:11:30 PM by San » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 25, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »

snipped from CNN news..

Hundreds of volunteers -- some on horseback and foot, others on all-terrain vehicles -- have turned out to hunt for clues in Decatur, Henderson, Henry, Carroll and Benton counties. Many more have attended memorial services or offered supportive thoughts online via several groups on Facebook.

"I've never seen the outpouring of volunteers as we've had in this particular incident," Gwyn said. "We would not be at this point without them."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/25/tennessee.missing.woman/index.html?section=cnn_latest
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 25, 2011, 08:53:36 PM »

Self Edit - My Last Post

in the Holly Bobo s/b the Holly Bobo case

Fixed = San
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:12:21 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 25, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »

snipped from CNN news..

Hundreds of volunteers -- some on horseback and foot, others on all-terrain vehicles -- have turned out to hunt for clues in Decatur, Henderson, Henry, Carroll and Benton counties. Many more have attended memorial services or offered supportive thoughts online via several groups on Facebook.

"I've never seen the outpouring of volunteers as we've had in this particular incident," Gwyn said. "We would not be at this point without them."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/25/tennessee.missing.woman/index.html?section=cnn_latest

I hope with all my heart that ... in the process of elimination ... considering the changing stories ... at the very least ... the immediate family of Holly as well as her boyfriend have submitted to polygraphs.

If not ... there is something not right that Holly's brother who was the only witness and Holly's boyfriend who was originally implicated were both eliminated as persons of interest by an official spokesperson for the investigation within two days of Holly's "alleged" abduction.

If not ... the ongoing searches may all be in vain while putting at risk the well-being of so many volunteers who open their hearts and donated their time in the cause of Holly Bobo.

Janet

++++

TBI SPOKESPERSON: WE ARE CONFIDENT

Holly Bobo Followed Kidnapper into Tennessee Woods in 'Fear of Her Life'
PARSONS, Tenn. April 15, 2011

<snipped>

The officer (John Mehr) said that neither Bobo's brother nor her boyfriend were suspects. "We are confident of that," he said.

But police have no leads to the identity of Bobo's abductor.

"There is not a person of interest at this time," he said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-attacker-woods-fear-life/story?id=13381683

TBI SPOKESPERSON: PREVIOUSLY RULED OUT

Search expanded for abducted West Tenn. woman
Updated Sunday, April 17th, 2011

<snipped>

(Kristen) Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

<snipped>

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 25, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »

Just a thought.  Could someone have contacted Karen Bobo for ransom money?  Turn in the phone as a good faith gesture and get the money they put up for her safe return ($80000 I believe)?  Just my thoughts on it.

Well, rarely Im extremely shocked but even on our bus ride to the search there was one woman who had the nerve to begin talking about the reward money.   She had to be insane because almost the entire bus stood up while it was moving & for a moment there I thought she was about to get jumped...I kid you not.   My head did like an exorcist worthy spin, luckily I didnt eat pea soup prior or it would have spewed with a few choice words.   Discretely I mentioned it at the command center & before we took off I noticed she was off to the side being spoken to.   Having said that as much as there is an enormity of people on this earth full of goodwill & pure heart there are those that have ulterior motives & black hearts, unfortunately it can't be ruled out.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 25, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »

snipped from CNN news..

Amen & it is unprecedented ....I can only hope as an advocate that it changes the course of way too many missing person cases that do not get half the consistent turnout.  Of course there are a few cases that given certain circumstances one can see why such an outpouring would not exist but not the majority of them.   The Volunteer State is teaching us all a valuable lesson in giving to those in need.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »

Posted on the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe facebook:

Tony Calabrese
Our (Private Search) Stealth Tactical Team has arrived in Darden, TN. We will be conducting a private SAR of Holly Bobo. Anybody wishing to speak to one of our Team Members, message me direct and you will be given a number. I want to make it clear that any and all tips or leads must first be reported to the TBI at             1-800-TBI-FIND      . I also want to clarify the following. No party of this private search effort will accept at any time any rewards for the return of Holly Bobo. You will be found Baby Girl!!!

http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS?sk=wall
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 25, 2011, 09:39:32 PM »

Janet - if someone KNEW the exact whereabouts of the cell phone - MINUS the sim card - that would be privileged info - known only to someone involved. You can't ping a cell phone without a sim card and pinging a cell phone only gives you a range of 1-5 miles.

Knowing it's exact whereabouts ( allegedly ) means that someone knows more than they are saying - at this point.

ANYONE could have found a cell phone that was walking around the location, yes possibly someone that knew the family as many do in that very tight knit community.   It does NOT necessarily indicate someone with knowledge of the crime itself.

If I came upon what I realize could be Holly's cell phone ... I would not have contacted Karen Bobo anonymously to inform her of the location.  I would have immediately contacted 911 and reported the find of possible evidence.

Think about it.  A finder that did not realize that SIM card was missing could have possibly been entitled to the reward if the info extracted from that cell would have have answered the question "What happened to Holly Bobo?"

Something is hinky.  IMO

Janet

I concur on this Janet, personally I would not touch it in any way, shape or form & would call LE to process it appropriately.  That doesnt necessarily mean that everyone would think to handle it in the same manner.   I have to agree with Blink that this does seem to be by someone that has some sort of knowledge, to what degree or regarding what I wouldnt venture to speculate but it does raise an eyebrow

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 25, 2011, 09:43:10 PM »

Posted on the Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe facebook:

Tony Calabrese
Our (Private Search) Stealth Tactical Team has arrived in Darden, TN. We will be conducting a private SAR of Holly Bobo. Anybody wishing to speak to one of our Team Members, message me direct and you will be given a number. I want to make it clear that any and all tips or leads must first be reported to the TBI at             1-800-TBI-FIND      . I also want to clarify the following. No party of this private search effort will accept at any time any rewards for the return of Holly Bobo. You will be found Baby Girl!!!

Okay, what I would expect to see here is a statement that they are working alongside with & the consent of the TBI and other working LE agencies.   What is also absent is what the name of this "stealth tactical team" is named & where they are from.  I'll give the benefit of the doubt for a hot sec but on the onset the post itself concerns me a good bit.

Thanks for posting this Klaas

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 25, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »

Go back there Klaas, I'm asking questions to a second post that this person made:

Tony Calabrese
As we all search to bring our Baby Girl home, we should all get to know this wonderful child that has united our great nation. Anybody on here that personally knows Holly Bobo, please join in and help us all get to know her. Who is Holly Bobo?

1. What is Holly's favorite food?
2. What is Holly's favorite color?
3. What is Holly's passion...
See More
10 minutes ago · Like ·

Denny Chelsea Smith It strikes me as odd that you would post this! Who are you and why do you want to know these personal things about her. If your intentions are good and you honestly want to find this beautiful young lady then do just that and then ask he...
See More
4 minutes ago · Like
Paula Feese Hang on one hot sec...I denoted your previous post: Tony Calabrese
Our (Private Search) Stealth Tactical Team has arrived in Darden, TN. We will be conducting a private SAR of Holly Bobo. Anybody wishing to speak to one of our Team Members, message me direct and you will be given a number. I want to make it clear that any and all tips or leads must first be reported to the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND . I also want to clarify the following. No party of this private search effort will accept at any time any rewards for the return of Holly Bobo. You will be found Baby Girl!!!
1. Do you have the consent of the TBI & other LE agencies to be conducting your own private "stealth" search & working alongside with them?
a few seconds ago · Like
Paula Feese ‎2) What is the name of your company/team? 3) Do you have a contact number & website?
a few seconds ago · Like

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 25, 2011, 09:50:51 PM »

Yeah I thought it was a bit odd myself 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 25, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »

Do you see the "tude" Im getting & PS his FB page is set to private but on the info portion is shows NOTHING of being part of any type of SAR team

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 25, 2011, 10:00:40 PM »

Tony Calabrese - take him for what he's worth

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZJqlEgC3ptsJ:wannabeeblog.com/%3Fp%3D470+%22tony+calabrese%22+ohio&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #977 on: April 25, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »

On Fox news Shep said that the item was found shortly before they were getting ready to call off the searches.  I am not sure if I misunderstood, or it was just meant that it was being called off for the day.  If searches were going to be called off for lack of any evidence, I am wondering if the perp has had some twinges of conscience and maybe called in something himself.  Maybe he is hoping she will be found without actually giving the location away directly, maybe just giving away the location of something of hers, hoping it leads them to her. 

akmom

I contend what happened to Holly was not intentional ... it was an impulsive action that could not be taken back.  This is why I believe that the perpetrator does not lack a conscience and ... therefore will ultimately confess to wrongdoing against the person of Holly Bobo.

I could be wrong.

Janet

I do have to wonder with all of the local cooperation, who but a perp would call something in that way?

Seriously, it could have been as simple as someone walking and stumbling upon something they felt may be connected which resulted in the regrouping & sending search teams on foot to look further literally on their hands and knees.   I'm not sure I would take that leap that the perp called in a tip, its remotely possible but personally I doubt it highly.

Trust me in this case if the perp is even thinking about dropping hints that would lead to him eventually, he'd be much better off getting to a local police station & turning himself in, especially going on day 13 of this criminal investigation & with Holly still missing.   Unless he's in a cave or other very secluded concealed place he has to be aware that an entire county & then some are out in the area searching for Holly.   I agree with Blink that it is also possible that this person has a scanner.

We recently had to have my m-i-l placed in a nursing home.  During our daily visits I kept hearing all this racket going on and wondered why the nurses station played the police scanner.  Seems it is the lady across the hall from my m-i-l.  She had the thing at home and brought it to the nursing home with her so she can keep up with what's going on.  She doesn't want to miss any excitement.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 25, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »

You beat me to the google Klaas....watch how fast this guy deletes his post now!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 25, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »

PS that matches his Facebook, location live in

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.