April 27, 2024, 06:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo 20, Parsons TN, abducted from home 4/13/11 #1 4/14/11 - 4/25/11  (Read 452193 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 24, 2011, 06:14:00 PM »

thank you capp, may god bless you and yours
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: April 24, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »

just saw this on will nunleys twitter:

Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours.

twitter.com/willnunley
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 24, 2011, 06:39:14 PM »

Hope it's not another false alarm.

"Will Nunley
Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search "

"One of the searchers boarding the bus supposedly said "we don't have time to waste." That sounds like they're looking for a person who's still alive? That's what I'm gonna think anyway, until I read something to tell me otherwise."

**WILL NUNLEY TWEETS**
"Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours.
Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day
Authorities will not disclose the item discovered.
Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search."

http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/127130-holly-bobo-kidnapping-86.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 24, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »

O man my heart skipped a beat & my throat went dry...here is the latest tweets from Will

willnunley Will Nunley
RT @JeannesTweeting @willnunley Many who cannot be there are praying very hard right now for Holly's safe return!
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
As the last of the search parties go out for the night, crews begin to organize and plan for tomorrow. #hollybobo
12 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush onto buses. #hollybobo
21 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
"we don't have time to waste" as searchers rush to board bus http://bit.ly/giCyVx #hollybobo
30 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: this is the latest (in the evening) that a new search has been organized. #hollybobo
34 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Dispatch: call for all available search teams on foot comes at the direction of the THP #hollybobo
35 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Authorizes have not assembled many new searches this late in the day. #hollybobo #teamholly
https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 24, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-john-walsh-says-brother-should-take-polygraph
Holly Bobo: John Walsh says, brother should take polygraph
April 24, 2011

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 24, 2011, 07:01:25 PM »

Thank you every one for your kind words.   This case makes people aware that one person, one gesture can turn into a community of kindness.

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: April 24, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »

Happy Easter everyone!

Hoping for an Easter miracle. We sure could use one.

Does anyone know anything about Eaton Plant in Livingston County? Has it or the county been mentioned before?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #807 on: April 24, 2011, 07:29:33 PM »

Thank you every one for your kind words.   This case makes people aware that one person, one gesture can turn into a community of kindness.

an angelic monkey Thanks Capp for spending your day searching {I have been off the laptop quite a but this past 3 days trying to convince tourist that a red flag (which means stay out of the gulf) is dangerous and that their kids some as young as 4 should NOT be in the water after 78 rescues on one life flight rescue, still they pay no attn and just say that they are going to be careful  } Please say a prayer for the man who was life flighted out yesterday, he was still not breathing when they put him on the helicopter and so far we have had about 8 drowings from P-Cola to Santa Rosa Beach this yr.....

I am expecting an Easter Miracle with what we just read......God be with her, her family and all those who love her and a HUGE thanks to all searchers but especially our own Monkey Capp. I used to go to the TN river in Parsons and Beech Lake in Lexington and it is so thick with brush, so many areas of water and the TN river with all the coves and extremely thick brush surrounding it scare me to death for someone missing in that area. I am so grateful you were able to share your experience with those who can't search and live too far away to search. God Bless You

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #808 on: April 24, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »

O man my heart skipped a beat & my throat went dry...here is the latest tweets from Will

willnunley Will Nunley
RT @JeannesTweeting @willnunley Many who cannot be there are praying very hard right now for Holly's safe return!
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
As the last of the search parties go out for the night, crews begin to organize and plan for tomorrow. #hollybobo
12 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush onto buses. #hollybobo
21 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
"we don't have time to waste" as searchers rush to board bus http://bit.ly/giCyVx #hollybobo
30 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: this is the latest (in the evening) that a new search has been organized. #hollybobo
34 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Dispatch: call for all available search teams on foot comes at the direction of the THP #hollybobo
35 minutes ago

willnunley Will Nunley
Authorizes have not assembled many new searches this late in the day. #hollybobo #teamholly

Praying!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 24, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »

Happy Easter everyone!

Hoping for an Easter miracle. We sure could use one.

Does anyone know anything about Eaton Plant in Livingston County? Has it or the county been mentioned before?

i think they are referring to a different one in decatur county
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: April 24, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Update: no more search crews are going out today. #teamholly
8 minutes ago

Be sure to include the link for tweets, please.  MB
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 08:01:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 24, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110424/NEWS/110424002/Authorities-Lead-Bobo-case-fuels-intensive-search-northern-Decatur-County?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Authorities: Lead in Bobo case fuels intensive search in northern Decatur County
5:29 PM, Apr. 24, 2011 

Law enforcement officials searching for Holly Bobo say they are looking into a lead that prompted an intensive search of Northern Decatur County.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said the lead discovered sometime this morning or Saturday evening fueled their Northern Decatur County search, which would continue for another day. He would not comment on what the lead entailed but said law enforcement received a tip in the form of a phone call

::snipping2::

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 24, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
8 minutes ago

Sorry, MB.  Will do!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 24, 2011, 08:02:52 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
8 minutes ago

Sorry, MB.  Will do!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: April 24, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »

the eaton plant is really close to her school i think only 1/2 mile to a mile away
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 24, 2011, 08:24:08 PM »

willnunley Will Nunley
Crews comb the roadway in front of the U.T. Parsons campus, where Holly attend school. #hollybobo
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

willnunley Will Nunley
Crews comb the Eaton plant and property, off Hwy 641. http://bit.ly/fOxLSO #hollybobo

OK this is the Eaton Plant which is

Tri County Concrete

Hwy 69n 100 Eaton St Parsons,TN 38363

North of the Decatur County Fairgrounds and Northeast of the Bobo home

Here is the UTenn of Martin Nursing School is:

Northwest of Bobo home

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 24, 2011, 08:34:34 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-breaking-news-new-item-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom

Holly Bobo Breaking News: New item found, search intensifies; message from mom
April 24th, 2011 6:33 pm ET

Isabelle Zehnder
Missing Persons Examiner

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- On Easter Sunday a “significant” item has been recovered by volunteers in the past 12 hours in the search for Parsons, Tennessee missing nursing student, Holly Bobo. 

For the integrity of the investigation, authorities are not disclosing what the item is at this time.

WBBJ-TV News Anchor Will Nunley tweeted Sunday afternoon that according to dispatch, Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched a specialized foot search.

Authorities have not assembled many new searches this late in the day, Nunley said.

Dispatch called for all available search teams on foot, a message that came from the Tennessee High Patrol at about 5:30 p.m.

The search organizer said, “This is the latest in the evening that a new search has been organized.”

Nunley tweeted, "We don't have time to waste" as searchers rushed to get on the bus to be shuttled to the new search location. "The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush to get on buses," he said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 24, 2011, 08:36:55 PM »

Thanks Capp

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 24, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »

from: 681 Swan Johnson Rd, Darden, TN To: 100 Eaton St, Parsons, TN (Holly's home to Eaton Plant)

Google Map

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=100+Eaton+St,+Parsons,+Tennessee&daddr=35.662666,-88.124514+to:681+Swan+Johnson+Rd,+Darden+tn&hl=en&geocode=FYt-IAIdM2y_-iklZOrB4oh8iDGT1BYQOSL-pQ%3B%3BFehrIAIdfYy--ilD_F71fGJ8iDFmPvQueqLSHA&gl=us&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&sll=35.662965,-88.14601&sspn=0.045746,0.090895&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 24, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/holly-bobo-breaking-news-new-item-found-search-intensifies-message-from-mom

Holly Bobo Breaking News: New item found, search intensifies; message from mom

Isabelle Zehnder
Missing Persons Examiner

PARSONS, Tennessee (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- On Easter Sunday a “significant” item has been recovered by volunteers in the past 12 hours in the search for Parsons, Tennessee missing nursing student, Holly Bobo. 

For the integrity of the investigation, authorities are not disclosing what the item is at this time.

WBBJ-TV News Anchor Will Nunley tweeted Sunday afternoon that according to dispatch, Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched a specialized foot search.

Authorities have not assembled many new searches this late in the day, Nunley said.

Dispatch called for all available search teams on foot, a message that came from the Tennessee High Patrol at about 5:30 p.m.

The search organizer said, “This is the latest in the evening that a new search has been organized.”

Nunley tweeted, "We don't have time to waste" as searchers rushed to get on the bus to be shuttled to the new search location. "The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush to get on buses," he said.

My mind is racing because I know what we were told to look for.   TBI had already announced that she was wearing a pink shirt & jeans (I know what brand).   We were told to look for items that you would find in a purse (some rather specific) and I know what type of footwear & another item she may be wearing as well but I cannot expound further as to not compromise the investigation.

Between news that sounds encouraging and the "three little friends" I came home I guess Im in for another restless night.   As to my "three little friends" I coined them Larry, Moe & Curly as they met their demise for having the nerve to host on my person....ticks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.