March 28, 2024, 04:34:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224764 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »

That's right!
Now I am off to git er done in my flower bed.    See you monkeys tomorrow.   

Night trim...thanks for all you do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »

Anybody slightly worried that JBP will grant the chlorofrom motion?  Since he has ruled on most of them and not this one? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-loses-three-more-motions.html
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Casey Anthony Loses Three More Motions: What Will The Defense Do Next?

If we are very lucky they will go blow their brains out so we won't have to listen to them try to intimidate and be cruel to witnesses anymore in court.

In total agreement Turbo!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 07:15:04 PM »

Anybody slightly worried that JBP will grant the chlorofrom motion?  Since he has ruled on most of them and not this one?  

Not really - Gas chromatography is a very well established scientific method for evaluating the chemical makeup of a sample and has been for decades. I think it was first used over 50 years ago. Dr. Vass has just refined the methods.

Since they found the chloroform searches on the Anthony computers and found it at the scene of the remains it only makes sense they would allow it because it is not evidence which has to stand alone. The defense really made no presentation which showed it should be excluded. They had idiots for witnesses who were not qualified to even be considered experts and the more they questioned them the more idiotic they appeared. The state crucified their credentials, so I don't see how the judge could rule anything but denied.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »

Don't Forget to vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Yesterday's Top 3
Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

The order of these change with each page (link) you hit, and it says top 3, not that they are the order they are in.    If you click on Carolyn to read her story, the order changes, and Yuri is on top.

Yesterday's Top 3
Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9154

I, again, do not see where he is last place or 2nd place. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 07:23:12 PM »

Anybody slightly worried that JBP will grant the chlorofrom motion?  Since he has ruled on most of them and not this one?  

Not really - Gas chromatography is a very well established scientific method for evaluating the chemical makeup of a sample and has been for decades. I think it was first used over 50 years ago. Dr. Vass has just refined the methods.

Since they found the chloroform searches on the Anthony computers and found it at the scene of the remains it only makes sense they would allow it because it is not evidence which has to stand alone. The defense really made no presentation which showed it should be excluded. They had idiots for witnesses who were not qualified to even be considered experts and the more they questioned them the more idiotic they appeared. The state crucified their credentials, so I don't see how the judge could rule anything but denied.

Gosh, i hope so cause it kind of ties everything all together for the jury, IMO.  I just wonder what is going on in JBP's office this week that has him so busy he cannot rule on all the motions, LOL.  I am just inpatient, and I also want him to just deny w/o any court hearing, the reconsider motion Bozo just filed today.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-judges-rulings-are-setbacks-for-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Judge’s rulings are setbacks for defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 26 2011 4:40 PM

::snipping2::
WOFL-Channel 35 turned to attorney Hal Uhrig for analysis. He said Perry’s rulings weren’t surprising and that one wasn’t more important than another. “It’s the cumulative effect,” Uhrig said. “The state is going to have a parade of witnesses. … The hair and the canine — they support each other. What they now have is a better arsenal of weapons to use in their overall argument there was a dead body in the car.”

Uhrig said he didn’t expect more blockbuster rulings from Perry
. “It’s now business as usual, let’s put a jury into place and let’s see what happens,” he told anchor Bob Frier.

BBM
I couldn't agree more!  Let's git er done!!

What's that supposed to mean?
He still hasn't finished ruling on all the evidence and experts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »

After today, I think Baez and Mason  should plead insanity.  (J/K folks.  I know.)

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »

After today, I think Baez and Mason  should plead insanity.  (J/K folks.  I know.)

They should make a motion for ineffectice counsel before her trial.  LOL.  They are just putzs. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30:59 PM »

They should make a motion for ineffectice counsel before her trial.  LOL.  They are just putzs. 

Yup, I spelled ineffective wrong.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »

Gosh, i hope so cause it kind of ties everything all together for the jury, IMO.  I just wonder what is going on in JBP's office this week that has him so busy he cannot rule on all the motions, LOL.  I am just inpatient, and I also want him to just deny w/o any court hearing, the reconsider motion Bozo just filed today.
We know how Mason is, I think it's his motion, he likes to tell CJBP he is wrong and tries to school him. Kind of like A. Lyons did and we know where she got with CJBP!!  Mason is following in her tracks with the same outcome. LOL  Maybe this is something that must be done for appeals sake. IDK  We will have to see what case law he cites, but I'm sure CJBP knew the first time around that his ruling would stand, no matter what.   all jmoo

Since the hair banding is being used for the first time in Florida, I say to CJBP.....let's go all the way, bring on the air test.  Let the jurors decide.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

::justice2NJ::    doing the happy dance still here too

Well, with the exception of listening to HLN right now...discussing Casey loving Caylee & the heart sticker, one that only a mother would put there "this happened but I love you."   

Yea, add to that Vinnie...."I killed you to spite my mother & so I would be free to steal & swing around a stripper pole."

I have just vowed that during the trial I will watch live gavel to gavel off of a livestream (probably Fox or CNN, no interruptions) because if I have to listen to regulars from Insessions/HLN with a bleeding heart slant I'll be running out for a new flat screen TV & in need of Valium or something.

I so agree with you.  The Talking Heads drive me crazy, I refuse to watch them, they never have their facts straight.  I will watch internet only and draw my own conclusions. I can interpret what I saw. TYVM

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »

I was looking over some of the court documents and found this again. This one should be interesting.

Zenaida lawsuit case # Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O

04/20/2011 Witness List --EXPERT WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...NTY3MzI5&hl=en

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 07:45:49 PM »

This an instruction booklet for jurors in Florida

http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/0a92a6dc28e76ae58525700a005d0d53/60499fb38e92be2f85256b2f006c5852?OpenDocument

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »

many lol's babybear

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 08:01:47 PM »

W-I-N-N-I-N-G[/color]

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 08:02:40 PM »

W-I-N-N-I-N-G[/color]

OOPS..was supposed to be in blue lol..not say 'color'

I am sooooo happy with the judge's rulings today!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 08:07:30 PM »

Thank you Judge Perry! 
  . . . I love it!

::justice2NJ:: for Caylee  an angelic monkey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2011, 08:31:31 PM »

The two doctors the defense withdrew are now on the states witness list??

Seriously, how stupid (or desperate) can the defense be?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mRA_7vTrY
Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/26/11 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am8NtnlGoI0
Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/26/11 Part 2

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.