March 28, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224775 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

The two doctors the defense withdrew are now on the states witness list??

Seriously, how stupid (or desperate) can the defense be?

Wonder how inmate casey took the news in her jail cell today.
maybe she is hyperventilating!!
This news today lol on her!  is almost as bad as the discovery of Caylee's remains

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 08:35:42 PM »

This is the best thing I've read all day-
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/tag/casey-anthony/

I hope Linda DB displays something like this in Court..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »

The two doctors the defense withdrew are now on the states witness list??

Seriously, how stupid (or desperate) can the defense be?

Wonder how inmate casey took the news in her jail cell today.
maybe she is hyperventilating!!
This news today lol on her!  is almost as bad as the discovery of Caylee's remains

Can you imagine the inmate's reaction to all this: " But Jose promised me, he promised the Motions would work! All of MY hard work flipping thru those Binders, ALL FOR NOTHING! Wha-Wha-Wha"   Get a Clue Princess Paralegal!!

Loca
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 08:46:34 PM »

I pray my computer does not bite the dust before the trial is over...

How many monkeys can get in the cage at one time just asking because I come here everyday and all of you do a great job posting all the updates..this has been a true education.

Bless Caylee:s heart for bringing so many people together. ::justice2NJ::

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »

Don't Forget to vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Yesterday's Top 3
Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

WOOO HOOO,  Rock the Vote for Yuri...if you have FB or twitter post it to your status

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2011, 09:29:17 PM »

voted...

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2011, 09:33:40 PM »

I can't find bozo's FB page does someone have the link?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »

I can't find bozo's FB page does someone have the link?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »

Don't Forget to vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

brandi thanks for the reminder!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2011, 09:49:32 PM »

Thanks!  Is anyone friends with him?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »

Mark NeJame to be legal analyst for WKMG

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

It will be interesting....the stations are really trying to get the best legal minds available....Mark, Judge Eaton, Bill Shaeffer.....it will be very interesting to see how they agree or differ in their opinions.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2011, 09:57:17 PM »

Mark NeJame to be legal analyst for WKMG

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

From above link:
NeJame said he also will be a regular on Nancy Grace’s HLN show during the trial. NeJame is familiar with the case, because he represented George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, for a while. NeJame also has represented Texas EquuSearch, which searched for Caylee.

I  remember very clearly the first time saw Mark on Nancy Grace's show. I thought WOW....I admire anyone who stands up to her and gives her right back what she dishes out. Since that evening my admiration and respect has only grown to extraordinary heights....   Here's that show if you are interested.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXwzDRYgu8

Rest in Peace Caylee

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »

He would not approve my friend request.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2011, 09:58:14 PM »

I can't wait for the next court date to see how Cindy is acting.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »

I sent him one but I doubt he will accept mine either.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2011, 10:10:07 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:38 PM »

here is his last post.

Jose Baez
FB friends, the rumors and news reports are not true. I am not quitting or getting fired. This information was available to media outlets last night, but they failed to check their sources. I saw wesh tv. reported it without checking with anyone. Unfortunately this is not the first time nor will it be the last.
April 5 at 9:59am

Rest in Peace Caylee

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2011, 10:15:07 PM »

Eww, I so do not want to add him as a friend.  Makes me feel dirty, LOL.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:09 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

I could be mistaken but I thought I saw one which was not his law firm FB but his personal one. I don't have the link because I could have cared less to know what the goof ball was doing, but it had a lot of personal pictures on it and I think that is where I got the picture of his wife.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:25 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'
Thanks for the information Sunny!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.