March 28, 2024, 09:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224782 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

I could be mistaken but I thought I saw one which was not his law firm FB but his personal one. I don't have the link because I could have cared less to know what the goof ball was doing, but it had a lot of personal pictures on it and I think that is where I got the picture of his wife.

this is the only one I ever saw...but it's quite possible there was another....I know when I first saw it he had lots of photos of his family....a trip to Italy, his daughter, and one of his Father I remember in particular cause of the clown picture on the wall....my granny had one just like it! I do not recall seeing one is wife on it though.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'
Thanks for the information Sunny!

YW...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2011, 11:23:15 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

I could be mistaken but I thought I saw one which was not his law firm FB but his personal one. I don't have the link because I could have cared less to know what the goof ball was doing, but it had a lot of personal pictures on it and I think that is where I got the picture of his wife.

this is the only one I ever saw...but it's quite possible there was another....I know when I first saw it he had lots of photos of his family....a trip to Italy, his daughter, and one of his Father I remember in particular cause of the clown picture on the wall....my granny had one just like it! I do not recall seeing one is wife on it though.

The clown picture is the one I remember because he had a sense of humor about being called Bozo.
I agree Sunny.
He knows she's going down. He's just trying to save her sorry azz life, and I think he'll succeed. Not because of his lawyering skills,
but I just think she'll get LWOP. I'm not really pro DP, but in this case,if by chance she does, because of the loathsome characters involved, I wouldn't protest.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 01:26:19 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000682230313
Edit to fix link/add url tags.  MB
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:35:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2011, 01:44:30 AM »

I am thinking that the judge is having more fun than Mason and bozo!!
Maybe he is messing with their heads to get even with them by making them wait! yeseree I can just picture jusge perry giggling!!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2011, 03:44:14 AM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'
Thanks for the information Sunny!

YW...

Hmmm, that is rather interesting since he took on the case without having any idea whatsoever that she would even be charged with felony murder much less facing the death penalty.

A blast from the past:

"Back off, you guys! Let her through!" shouted Baez to the press. "You'll get your chance! Let her through!"    (Visions of his trusty umbrella flashback)

Anthony said nothing to the media. Baez said she whispered into his ear on her way out, "I'm innocent. I'm going to walk out of this place with my head held high."
 ::snipping2::
"Right now the family is in there hugging and enjoying time as a family together," Baez said outside the home. "There's a lot of tears, a lot of emotion."
Anthony was also arraigned Thursday, but did not attend the hearing. A written plea of not guilty was entered, according to court documents.
"The most important thing is that Casey is home and her parents are very grateful," family spokesman Larry Garrison said by phone Thursday. "Now we are asking the public to please help us find Caylee. Now more than ever, we are convinced that she was kidnapped."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406962,00.html

Me thinks Bozo is full of bunk!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2011, 04:21:25 AM »

I'm doing my own happy dance!   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2011, 06:58:39 AM »

Today, if you click on Yuri's AMW page, he is listed in 2nd place on the right side under yesterday's top 3.

Yesterday's Top 3
Kevin Margetic
Paramedic/Police Officer/Firefighter
Medic Rescue Ambulance

Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

If you click on Kevin Margetic's page at the AMW page, Yuri is listed as 2nd place on the far left under yesterday's top 3, and Keven went from 1st place to 3rd place, and Tommy from 3rd to 1st. 

Yesterday's Top 3
Tommy Norman
Police Officer

Yuri Melich
Detective

Kevin Margetic
Medic Rescue Ambulance

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9228

If you click on Tommy Norman's AMW page, Yuri is listed as 1st place, Tommy drops to 2nd place. 

Yesterday's Top 3
Yuri Melich
Detective

Tommy Norman
Police Officer

Kevin Margetic
Medic Rescue Ambulance

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=8822

Carolyn has dropped out of the top 3 it seems.   It is all so confusing to me.  All I know is I keep voting daily and hope Yuri wins. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »

I doubt he will deny my friend request too. But, I shall try.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2011, 08:48:54 AM »

I doubt he will deny accept my friend request too. But, I shall try.  Monkey Devil!
Sorry, that made no sense whatsoever, I guess I have the word  stuck in my head this morning and not enough coffee. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »

Amandareckonwith found this website last night and I wanted to pass this along for her.

Good source for information and live chat

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case/

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:03 AM »

I doubt he will deny accept my friend request too. But, I shall try.  Monkey Devil!
Sorry, that made no sense whatsoever, I guess I have the word  stuck in my head this morning and not enough coffee. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2011, 10:05:31 AM »

BBM

Good morning Scared Monkeys..it was a great day for little Caylee yesterday..

ITA SUNNY..He has been doing very little to prepare for the actual trial other then trying to get key evidence tossed..and I think he knew he didn't have a snowballs chance in He!! of that happening.  He wasn't really well prepared by LKB to even put up much of a fight with the State's experts.

But the mitigation lawyer and shrinks have been working their butts off for the past few months...all signs he is trying his best to save her life..and if she gets LWOP  he and Foghorn Mason will consider that a win/win situation.

By the way tried to sign on last night to read everyone's great comments about the judges Denied Motions..but my computer kept kicking me out ..was not happy about that.

Anywho like I said before :  Slap Baez on the butt and call him "MOTION DENIED PRINCE".

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2011, 10:11:38 AM »

The clown picture is the one I remember because he had a sense of humor about being called Bozo.
I agree Sunny.
He knows she's going down. He's just trying to save her sorry azz life, and I think he'll succeed. Not because of his lawyering skills,
but I just think she'll get LWOP. I'm not really pro DP, but in this case,if by chance she does, because of the loathsome characters involved, I wouldn't protest.
[/b]

ITA Curly..I am not pro DP..infact I am pretty well against it..but if there has ever been a case for it, and characters involved it would be this one.  Cindy can not keep her mouth shut..and her verbal rantings may be what tips the scale towards the needle.

LWOP with no chance of appeal..appeals to me in this case..if not this chick is going to be motioning until the moment the needle goes in her arm.  And that means more Florida taxpayer money wasted.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:30 AM »

I agree Sunny.

Hi Curly....yes, IIRC we discussed the clown picture and he did laugh at knowing he had been nicknamed Bozo.     Good Morning Monks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »

I am thinking that the judge is having more fun than Mason and bozo!!
Maybe he is messing with their heads to get even with them by making them wait! yeseree I can just picture jusge perry giggling!!!

loca   you are a hoot my dear!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:36 AM »

I'm doing my own happy dance!   

Mornin CBB....too cute!  Dancing for Caylee!! Klaas hit a winner with her DENIED monk for sure.....but I am still waiting to see if we get the 'other' one Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2011, 10:52:03 AM »

Amandareckonwith found this website last night and I wanted to pass this along for her.

Good source for information and live chat

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case/

Thanks 4my

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »

BBM

Good morning Scared Monkeys..it was a great day for little Caylee yesterday..

ITA SUNNY..He has been doing very little to prepare for the actual trial other then trying to get key evidence tossed..and I think he knew he didn't have a snowballs chance in He!! of that happening.  He wasn't really well prepared by LKB to even put up much of a fight with the State's experts.

But the mitigation lawyer and shrinks have been working their butts off for the past few months...all signs he is trying his best to save her life..and if she gets LWOP  he and Foghorn Mason will consider that a win/win situation.

By the way tried to sign on last night to read everyone's great comments about the judges Denied Motions..but my computer kept kicking me out ..was not happy about that.

Anywho like I said before :  Slap Baez on the butt and call him "MOTION DENIED PRINCE".

Morning GDD!  We are in complete agreement. IMO JB should have stepped down a long time ago. CM is reputed to be such a seasoned, well respected, sought after attorney.....and yet he hasn't done anything IMO to help...in fact IMO he has done more harm than good to the defense. I want KC to have the best defense possible so when she is convicted no one can say she wasn't properly represented. I think this is one of the reasons JP has lead him by the hand so many times.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2011, 11:33:10 AM »

I wonder if they've told their paralegal, KC, about the latest setbacks?  Maybe some of that super narcissism will shift and she'll realize it's in her best interests to tell her "boyz" to seek a plea.  I wouldn't read anything that the A's or defense published after this but I sure would love for some psychiatrist to do an in depth study on kc...I would love to read that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.