March 28, 2024, 08:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224776 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

BBM

Good morning Scared Monkeys..it was a great day for little Caylee yesterday..

ITA SUNNY..He has been doing very little to prepare for the actual trial other then trying to get key evidence tossed..and I think he knew he didn't have a snowballs chance in He!! of that happening.  He wasn't really well prepared by LKB to even put up much of a fight with the State's experts.

But the mitigation lawyer and shrinks have been working their butts off for the past few months...all signs he is trying his best to save her life..and if she gets LWOP  he and Foghorn Mason will consider that a win/win situation.

By the way tried to sign on last night to read everyone's great comments about the judges Denied Motions..but my computer kept kicking me out ..was not happy about that.

Anywho like I said before :  Slap Baez on the butt and call him "MOTION DENIED PRINCE".

Morning GDD!  We are in complete agreement. IMO JB should have stepped down a long time ago. CM is reputed to be such a seasoned, well respected, sought after attorney.....and yet he hasn't done anything IMO to help...in fact IMO he has done more harm than good to the defense. I want KC to have the best defense possible so when she is convicted no one can say she wasn't properly represented. I think this is one of the reasons JP has lead him by the hand so many times.

Good morning, Monks.  Hi Sunny.  Glad you're back.  The "Old soft shoe" isn't a lot of fun alone.

One of the most elemental principles for people in the public eye is to make friends with the press--especially if you hope to succeed in the future.  Baez and Cornpone have done everything to alienate the press.  It began months ago, started with Kathy Belich.  Remember when Baez made some reference to her having used an alias at one time in her life?  And Cornpone is even worse.  They are both so impressed with themselves, that they think they are invincible.  Noine of this rudeness escapes the public eye nor does it make for favorable articles in the press and on TV.  Just the opposite.  Largely because of their actions outside the courtroom (Well, OK, inside too) they are subjects of derision and ridicule.  Their arrogance is most unbecoming.  They have nothing to be arrogant about.  Cornpone won't be leaving the trial "Arm in arm" with Casey Anthony.  He'll be leaving with Baez completely discredited as a lawyer and a human being. Is this too harsh?  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »

Good morning, Monks.  Hi Sunny.  Glad you're back.  The "Old soft shoe" isn't a lot of fun alone.

One of the most elemental principles for people in the public eye is to make friends with the press--especially if you hope to succeed in the future.  Baez and Cornpone have done everything to alienate the press.  It began months ago, started with Kathy Belich.  Remember when Baez made some reference to her having used an alias at one time in her life?  And Cornpone is even worse.  They are both so impressed with themselves, that they think they are invincible.  Noine of this rudeness escapes the public eye nor does it make for favorable articles in the press and on TV.  Just the opposite.  Largely because of their actions outside the courtroom (Well, OK, inside too) they are subjects of derision and ridicule.  Their arrogance is most unbecoming.  They have nothing to be arrogant about.  Cornpone won't be leaving the trial "Arm in arm" with Casey Anthony.  He'll be leaving with Baez completely discredited as a lawyer and a human being. Is this too harsh?  LOL

Hi BB   to the soft shoe Monkey Devil!  gotta get some steel insets!!  You hit the bulls eye regarding making friends with the press. And CM has gone out of his way to insult them. And JB is running a close second. Remember when he ordered a reporter and cameraman out of his office when he was calling a press conference and it was all caught on tape?  Talk about alienating the press!!  EErrrr nope not to harsh!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/238057/Casey-Anthony:-Evidence-allowed,-but-will-it-all-be-used

Casey Anthony: Evidence allowed, but will it all be used?

::snipping2::
Legal analyst David Fussell said these rulings will be a problem for the defense, but it's not a done deal yet.

"The further they reach and stretch to put on a case, the more it looks like they're grasping at straws," said Fussell, "and a lot of this stuff is kind of on the edge."

Judge Perry still has yet to rule on the chloroform and air sample motions, which Fussell said are, arguably, the most important.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 12:39:26 PM »

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIZDJiYjY5OWYtZGVhNi00ZGZmLWE0NGQtYWFiNmQzMDk4OWE4&hl=en

2011.04.26 State Supplemental Witness List Danziger and Weitz.pdf 

Dr. Danziger performed the court ordered psych evaluation on KC in 7/08. He was being deposed by the state when it was ended by JP. He was then withdrawn as a defense witness from both the guilt and the penalty phase defense witness lists.

The Defense also removed Dr. Weitz from the Defense Guilt Phase Witness List. But I do believe his deposition had been taken and completed by the State. (will have to check to make sure that's correct)

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 12:49:43 PM »

It's so absurd ( and laughable ) that the Anthonys actually requested to have the rules changed for them to be allowed in the courtroom for the entire trial.  Absurd ( but so Anthony-esque ) that they would even try this stunt.  Can you just imagine the chaos ???   

the anthonys especialy sinndy have such a sense of entitlement!!

I know it-it's always amazed me....who do they think they are?   Is there something we don't know?lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-loses-three-more-motions.html
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Casey Anthony Loses Three More Motions: What Will The Defense Do Next?

Always enjoy this read!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »

I am.....I friended him early on. He was very naive and it seems like he was friending anyone early on. Then some people took some of his family photos and did some photoshopping.....not nice, to say the least. He took the pictures off and then became more selective about friending. And if you say anything ugly he will unfriend you immediately.  I sent him a couple private messages and he answered, which shocked me. I wasn't nasty...but I did ask him how he could sleep at night and why would he want to get someone who was responsible for her child's death off scott free....he said he was trying to save her life.....he is very anti DP.  I personally think he knows he can't get her off....but if he saves her life he will have done his 'job.'

BBM

Good morning Scared Monkeys..it was a great day for little Caylee yesterday..

ITA SUNNY..He has been doing very little to prepare for the actual trial other then trying to get key evidence tossed..and I think he knew he didn't have a snowballs chance in He!! of that happening.  He wasn't really well prepared by LKB to even put up much of a fight with the State's experts.

But the mitigation lawyer and shrinks have been working their butts off for the past few months...all signs he is trying his best to save her life..and if she gets LWOP  he and Foghorn Mason will consider that a win/win situation.

By the way tried to sign on last night to read everyone's great comments about the judges Denied Motions..but my computer kept kicking me out ..was not happy about that.

Anywho like I said before :  Slap Baez on the butt and call him "MOTION DENIED PRINCE".

Morning GDD!  We are in complete agreement. IMO JB should have stepped down a long time ago. CM is reputed to be such a seasoned, well respected, sought after attorney.....and yet he hasn't done anything IMO to help...in fact IMO he has done more harm than good to the defense. I want KC to have the best defense possible so when she is convicted no one can say she wasn't properly represented. I think this is one of the reasons JP has lead him by the hand so many times.

ITA - and I love that Kathy sits in the hearings, keeping her cool.  Must bug Baez and Jar - and I love that too!
As to, "too harsh"    not harsh enough!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIZDJiYjY5OWYtZGVhNi00ZGZmLWE0NGQtYWFiNmQzMDk4OWE4&hl=en

2011.04.26 State Supplemental Witness List Danziger and Weitz.pdf 

Dr. Danziger performed the court ordered psych evaluation on KC in 7/08. He was being deposed by the state when it was ended by JP. He was then withdrawn as a defense witness from both the guilt and the penalty phase defense witness lists.

The Defense also removed Dr. Weitz from the Defense Guilt Phase Witness List. But I do believe his deposition had been taken and completed by the State. (will have to check to make sure that's correct)

It reads as though it has been taken Sunny. 
I wonder if this was all the kerfuffle at a recent hearing...(side bar) and session in camera when Casey came out looking annoyed.  What say you?

Can't wait to find out more on this and wonder if Baaz was trying to get the State's deposition removed, if that's possible.

So great to see you posting again.  You've got this case nailed down and provide so much valuable information with your excellent recall, your own notes etc.      
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »

Don't Forget to vote!

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

Yesterday's Top 3
Carolyn Gudger
Deputy/SRO
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

Tommy Norman
Police Officer
North Little Rock Police Department

Yuri Melich
Detective
Orange County Sheriff's Office

WOOO HOOO,  Rock the Vote for Yuri...if you have FB or twitter post it to your status

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2011, 01:43:17 PM »

::justice2NJ::    doing the happy dance still here too

Well, with the exception of listening to HLN right now...discussing Casey loving Caylee & the heart sticker, one that only a mother would put there "this happened but I love you."   

Yea, add to that Vinnie...."I killed you to spite my mother & so I would be free to steal & swing around a stripper pole."

I have just vowed that during the trial I will watch live gavel to gavel off of a livestream (probably Fox or CNN, no interruptions) because if I have to listen to regulars from Insessions/HLN with a bleeding heart slant I'll be running out for a new flat screen TV & in need of Valium or something.

ITA Capp.  That heart sticker is important but not for the reasons Vinnie gave..hello..it appears that only a female would do this..and not out of love for life..but out of love for death of the child.  Hello again Vinnie...this woman did not even try to cover her childs face with a veil, or shroud her in anyway..no sir..she tossed her into garbage bags and a dirty laundry hamper..that shows what she thought of her..then pitched her in a swampy area to be devoured by animals and bugs.  It was no loving gesture this heart sticker..this was a female gesture ..that points to Casey and no one else....it says I love you when your mouth is duct taped shut and you are dead..and that's what pulls at my heartstrings....that this little child was loved by her mother in death when she have been loved by her mother in life.  This despicable biotch Casey is a real peice of work.

I am very angry that InSessions has the programming contract for this trial.  How can we watch live streaming from other stations Capp..won't their coverage be interupted by InSession's endless commercials and talking over what is actually happening in court..like we can't understand for ourselves what is being said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »

My concern as well, Sunny. 

I wonder if anyone in the dufense is thinking plea deal at this point?

I think everyone on the defense, except Casey, has been thinking plea deal..but you can't make Casey do what she doesn't want to do....and I know she likes her celebrity status....so she is going to hang tough for the trial..no matter what anyone else tells her to do.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2011, 02:12:17 PM »

Mark NeJame to be legal analyst for WKMG

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

I think Mark is looking forward to bringing some sanity and clarity to the show....nd he will not take any poopy off NG
No, he won't and Nancy knows that first hand!     I'm a little surprised he's doing this on her show, but maybe he wants some real facts to be shared with her viewers. 

BBM..yep..Mark is a class act an knows his way around a courtroom and this case..NG should be skeered..he won't take her incompetance and agree with mis-information.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 02:14:45 PM »

Today is Administrative Professional Day.  Wonder what bozo and jarhead got whorseface?   

Do No Evil 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »

Anybody slightly worried that JBP will grant the chlorofrom motion?  Since he has ruled on most of them and not this one?  

Not really - Gas chromatography is a very well established scientific method for evaluating the chemical makeup of a sample and has been for decades. I think it was first used over 50 years ago. Dr. Vass has just refined the methods.

Since they found the chloroform searches on the Anthony computers and found it at the scene of the remains it only makes sense they would allow it because it is not evidence which has to stand alone. The defense really made no presentation which showed it should be excluded. They had idiots for witnesses who were not qualified to even be considered experts and the more they questioned them the more idiotic they appeared. The state crucified their credentials, so I don't see how the judge could rule anything but denied.

ITA TURBO..The judge is taking his time because when he denies a motion he has case reference to back it up..and that takes time.  He also already had a full schedule when he took on this case.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-judges-rulings-are-setbacks-for-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Judge’s rulings are setbacks for defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 26 2011 4:40 PM

WOFL-Channel 35 turned to attorney Hal Uhrig for analysis. He said Perry’s rulings weren’t surprising and that one wasn’t more important than another. “It’s the cumulative effect,” Uhrig said. “The state is going to have a parade of witnesses. … The hair and the canine — they support each other. What they now have is a better arsenal of weapons to use in their overall argument there was a dead body in the car.”

Uhrig said he didn’t expect more blockbuster rulings from Perry. “It’s now business as usual, let’s put a jury into place and let’s see what happens,” he told anchor Bob Frier.

BBM
I couldn't agree more!  Let's git er done!!

What's that supposed to mean?
He still hasn't finished ruling on all the evidence and experts.

ITA Curly..I think Uhrig has some catching up to do before he makes comments like that..he maybe fine once the trial starts ..but for now he seems like he's talking without knowing the outstanding motions..nor the fact that the defense will be motioning right up until trial.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »

Well, with the exception of listening to HLN right now...discussing Casey loving Caylee & the heart sticker, one that only a mother would put there "this happened but I love you."   

Yea, add to that Vinnie...."I killed you to spite my mother & so I would be free to steal & swing around a stripper pole."

I have just vowed that during the trial I will watch live gavel to gavel off of a livestream (probably Fox or CNN, no interruptions) because if I have to listen to regulars from Insessions/HLN with a bleeding heart slant I'll be running out for a new flat screen TV & in need of Valium or something.

ITA Capp.  That heart sticker is important but not for the reasons Vinnie gave..hello..it appears that only a female would do this..and not out of love for life..but out of love for death of the child.  Hello again Vinnie...this woman did not even try to cover her childs face with a veil, or shroud her in anyway..no sir..she tossed her into garbage bags and a dirty laundry hamper..that shows what she thought of her..then pitched her in a swampy area to be devoured by animals and bugs.  It was no loving gesture this heart sticker..this was a female gesture ..that points to Casey and no one else....it says I love you when your mouth is duct taped shut and you are dead..and that's what pulls at my heartstrings....that this little child was loved by her mother in death when she have been loved by her mother in life.  This despicable biotch Casey is a real peice of work.

I am very angry that InSessions has the programming contract for this trial.  How can we watch live streaming from other stations Capp..won't their coverage be interupted by InSession's endless commercials and talking over what is actually happening in court..like we can't understand for ourselves what is being said.

Go to CNN's main page and look for live video, they have been covering all major hearings & I would anticipate they will cover the entire trial.  I would expect Foxnews to do the same.   You'll find the live video player comes up daily & it should be right there to view...I'll post the link when we get started.   What is great about both of these livestreams is that they have no "refresh" to keep viewing & NO TALK HEADS!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 02:40:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/238057/Casey-Anthony:-Evidence-allowed,-but-will-it-all-be-used

Casey Anthony: Evidence allowed, but will it all be used?

Legal analyst David Fussell said these rulings will be a problem for the defense, but it's not a done deal yet.

"The further they reach and stretch to put on a case, the more it looks like they're grasping at straws," said Fussell, "and a lot of this stuff is kind of on the edge."

Judge Perry still has yet to rule on the chloroform and air sample motions, which Fussell said are, arguably, the most important.

For me....it's been all the details, the connecting puzzle pieces that has helped me form my opinion.  All these details tell a story, Caylee's story, and without COD, tho not necessary, I think it's all important.  To show the jurors that Caylee was deceased and decomposing in the trunk while being driven around by Casey is huge and everything that ties into that event itself should be used, imo.  I don't care if it takes days/weeks to hear all the related testimony.  Knowing what I do of LDB and JA, they don't mess around, it's always pretty cut and dry, to the point.  Next!   But then we have the defense...... * sigh*   Any way.....I don't think it appears as if the State is grasping at anything......the truth is on their and Caylee's side and justice should prevail.    All moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 02:44:09 PM »

I have asked this before but maybe I didn't word it right.  Does anyone know if the jury will be given lesser charges other than Murder in the First Degree to consider?  If so, who decides this, the judge or the prosecution?

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »

Go to CNN's main page and look for live video, they have been covering all major hearings & I would anticipate they will cover the entire trial.  I would expect Foxnews to do the same.   You'll find the live video player comes up daily & it should be right there to view...I'll post the link when we get started.   What is great about both of these livestreams is that they have no "refresh" to keep viewing & NO TALK HEADS!

TY Capp..I have been watching them during the hearings...but I thought the judge said only 1 news outlet would be allowed in the courtroom to live stream the hearing..and that would be InSessions.  I imagine the other outlets will somehow grab (for lack of a better word) their feed..but I don't know much about how that will really work. 

Any Monkeys here that understand TV feeds and sharing feeds, etc..and would InSessions even share..or maybe the judge says you get the live feed and then you have to share it with the others outside the courtroom...ugh..I am not making sense because I don't know a thing about this.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/27/2011           Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
04/27/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.