March 28, 2024, 06:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224825 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2011, 03:49:43 PM »

Today is Administrative Professional Day.  Wonder what bozo and jarhead got whorseface?   

LOL..New color coded folders, brand new colored pens and a colorful assortment of tabs to mark her place on pages..as reads Motion Denied.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2011, 04:03:52 PM »

Today is Administrative Professional Day.  Wonder what bozo and jarhead got whorseface?   

LOL..New color coded folders, brand new colored pens and a colorful assortment of tabs to mark her place on pages..as reads Motion Denied.

I say give her a free---reality check--------

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »

lippman said:
they’ve never wavered from their testimony.”

oh realy!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony unlikely to do pretrial interviews
posted by halboedeker on April, 27 2011 3:45 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-unlikely-to-do-pretrial-interviews.html

Loca
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2011, 04:25:53 PM »

lippman said:

oh realy!!

The only thing the Anthony's have ever wavered from is telling the truth.  I have no sympathy for any of them and nothing and no one will ever be able to change my mind.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »

Today is Administrative Professional Day.  Wonder what bozo and jarhead got whorseface?  

I say give her a free---reality check--------

I say give her a 12' clock on her wall - tick-tock - tick tock - time is running out until Caylee's justice is here.  11 days - 7 hours - tick tock -tick tock- tick tock

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2011, 04:28:52 PM »

lippman said:

oh realy!!

The only thing the Anthony's have ever wavered from is telling the truth.  I have no sympathy for any of them and nothing and no one will ever be able to change my mind.

Hugs, Magic 

Ditto!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »

lippman said:

oh realy!!

The only thing the Anthony's have ever wavered from is telling the truth.  I have no sympathy for any of them and nothing and no one will ever be able to change my mind.

Hugs, Magic  

None of them have ever told the same story twice about any of the circumstances surrounding Caylee's death.  KC told about the nanny & now we know that was a lie too.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-unlikely-to-do-pretrial-interviews.html

I can not believe that Cindy would not do a pre-trial interview.  She never met a mike or camera she didn't love.  Their lawyer must have her on a very short leash if she doesn't talk to the press the first chance she gets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »

Any Monkeys here that understand TV feeds and sharing feeds, etc..and would InSessions even share..or maybe the judge says you get the live feed and then you have to share it with the others outside the courtroom...ugh..I am not making sense because I don't know a thing about this.

I know a very little about it....and not sure I know enough to explain.....but as I do understand it....there will be no difference on the surface than what we see now....there is one camera in the courtroom....all the news stations 'feed' off this...kinda like a having a multiple plug strip thingie.....the main electrical plug is plugged  into the wall plug and there are multiple places on the strip for you to plug in other electrical apparatus.....hope this makes sense. This is how it was explained to me ....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »

lippman said:

oh realy!!

Who is this guy and what rock has he been living under since July 16th of 2008?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2011, 04:34:59 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/27/2011           Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services
04/27/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

thanks tupelo...who's depo is being taken now?    .ummmmm I suppose the state can now finish Dr D's depo now that he is a state witness..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »

Any Monkeys here that understand TV feeds and sharing feeds, etc..and would InSessions even share..or maybe the judge says you get the live feed and then you have to share it with the others outside the courtroom...ugh..I am not making sense because I don't know a thing about this.

I know a very little about it....and not sure I know enough to explain.....but as I do understand it....there will be no difference on the surface than what we see now....there is one camera in the courtroom....all the news stations 'feed' off this...kinda like a having a multiple plug strip thingie.....the main electrical plug is plugged  into the wall plug and there are multiple places on the strip for you to plug in other electrical apparatus.....hope this makes sense. This is how it was explained to me ....

Thank you so much Sunny..that makes perfect sense.  I hope the other stations feed off   as you described..I really would go nutty if I had to watch this on InSessions for 2 months straight. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »

lippman said:

oh realy!!

he is  living in the A's dreamworld!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2011, 04:39:22 PM »

W-I-N-N-I-N-G

Just stopping by to say hello to you Monkeys.
So glad the defense motions were 
Won't be long now and we'll see  ::justice2NJ:: for Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »

what a blessing that would be!! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »

Thank you so much Sunny..that makes perfect sense.  I hope the other stations feed off   as you described..I really would go nutty if I had to watch this on InSessions for 2 months straight. 

IIRC most of the local stations will have live feeds on line for the entire trial....just as they  do now for the hearings. I sure hope the same cameraman is used...he is a true professional and gets some great shots. I can't stand to watch or listen to InSessions/TruTV....they are so pro defense and they make me so angry....my DH is fearful of coming home and finding the TV in shreds!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »

W-I-N-N-I-N-G

Just stopping by to say hello to you Monkeys.
So glad the defense motions were 
Won't be long now and we'll see  ::justice2NJ:: for Caylee!

Hi ya! Sassy...yep justice is right around the corner!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2011, 04:49:05 PM »

I can not believe that Cindy would not do a pre-trial interview.  She never met a mike or camera she didn't love.  Their lawyer must have her on a very short leash if she doesn't talk to the press the first chance she gets.

Hard to believe, isn't it?   Unless she's trying to prove to the judge that she can finally keep her trap shut.    She'll bust a gut trying to do that!     
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »

::snipping2::

If the state proves the death penalty, the Anthonys “will do what they have to as far as testifying if they’re directed to by the state or defense,” Lippman said.

::snipping2::

Well, we all know exactly what that means!  They have done that from the beginning, I expect nothing less.  Cowards.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.