March 28, 2024, 11:48:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224846 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

Any Monkeys here that understand TV feeds and sharing feeds, etc..and would InSessions even share..or maybe the judge says you get the live feed and then you have to share it with the others outside the courtroom...ugh..I am not making sense because I don't know a thing about this.

I know a very little about it....and not sure I know enough to explain.....but as I do understand it....there will be no difference on the surface than what we see now....there is one camera in the courtroom....all the news stations 'feed' off this...kinda like a having a multiple plug strip thingie.....the main electrical plug is plugged  into the wall plug and there are multiple places on the strip for you to plug in other electrical apparatus.....hope this makes sense. This is how it was explained to me ....

Thank you so much Sunny..that makes perfect sense.  I hope the other stations feed off   as you described..I really would go nutty if I had to watch this on InSessions for 2 months straight. 

IIRC most of the local stations will have live feeds on line for the entire trial....just as they  do now for the hearings. I sure hope the same cameraman is used...he is a true professional and gets some great shots. I can't stand to watch or listen to InSessions/TruTV....they are so pro defense and they make me so angry....my DH is fearful of coming home and finding the TV in shreds!!

But this is where I get confused, because didn't the judge say only one outlet,  that being InSessions, would be allowed in the courtroom to do the live feed?  Now therE are a few stations in the courtroom for the motions right?  And wouldn't InSessions use their own camera guy?  I can understand how these other outlets can share the live feed..but isn't it only InSessions that can have a live camera in the courtroom?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2011, 04:56:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/237912/Orange-County-Sheriff-wants-more-money-for-department

Orange County Sheriff wants more money for department

Citing big events, gas prices and technology upgrades coming in the next year, Sheriff Jerry Demings asked the Orange County Commission for an increase in its budget Tuesday.

Demings said the Casey Anthony trial will cost the Orange County Sheriff's Office $120,000. The agency is in charge of security, and will be protecting the jury.
 ::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony unlikely to do pretrial interviews
posted by halboedeker on April, 27 2011 3:45 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-unlikely-to-do-pretrial-interviews.html

If the state proves the death penalty, the Anthonys “will do what they have to as far as testifying if they’re directed to by the state or defense,” Lippman said.

Well, we all know exactly what that means!  They have done that from the beginning, I expect nothing less.  Cowards.

I honestly do not believe Mr. Lippman did a lot of background investigation before taking them on. I want to know where they are getting the money to pay him?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »

04/27/2011           Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »

I have asked this before but maybe I didn't word it right.  Does anyone know if the jury will be given lesser charges other than Murder in the First Degree to consider?  If so, who decides this, the judge or the prosecution?

Hugs, Magic 

Magic I believe that the jury will be instructed as to what constitutes a first degree murder charge and what would constitute lesser charges..second and third degree murder.  But I don't see how this will even sound like a second degree murder charge because there are no factors like Casey saying she was drunk or drugged at the time she did this and it was a paddling or something of that sort gone wrong, or it was an accident.  Since Casey hasn't admitted this, since she let 31 days roll by..I think it comes down to 1st degree without prejudice..no other factors caused this other then Casey and her spiteful thinking and her hate of both her mother and her child...anoyed that she couldn't do exactly as she pleased 100% of the time she removed Caylee from the picture so she could get on with her Bella Vita that was temporarily interrupted by Caylee's birth and life.

They will be instructed what constitutes each charge with which she is charged. There is nothing there about 2nd degree murder, so unless the jury gets "stuck" later on that will never be brought up unless Florida is totally different. They do not give them choices that I have ever heard of prior to the end of the trial. 

I read somewhere that it does not take all 12 in Florida to find a guilty plea. Is that correct?  I have been looking for it but it alludes me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »

Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/237912/Orange-County-Sheriff-wants-more-money-for-department

Orange County Sheriff wants more money for department

Citing big events, gas prices and technology upgrades coming in the next year, Sheriff Jerry Demings asked the Orange County Commission for an increase in its budget Tuesday.

Demings said the Casey Anthony trial will cost the Orange County Sheriff's Office $120,000. The agency is in charge of security, and will be protecting the jury.

I wish I was wealthy like Gates or someone - I would mail that sheriff a check to pay that. They have spent so much of their resources just investigating all the LIES and distortions in this case, that would be a gesture I would make.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2011, 05:15:52 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2011, 05:17:03 PM »

Yes ~!  I knew it !!  Cry bozo cry.....

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2011, 05:17:38 PM »

WOO HOO!  (I'm loving that denied Monkey!)

And thanks for all who reminded me about the burgled gas cans last thread.  I remembered Casey taking them ... but had forgotten George filed a report with LE ... which I think is weird.

I mean, if your daughter is Casey .. wouldn't you just assume she stole them ... like she did everything else?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 05:20:47 PM »

WOO HOO!  (I'm loving that denied Monkey!)

And thanks for all who reminded me about the burgled gas cans last thread.  I remembered Casey taking them ... but had forgotten George filed a report with LE ... which I think is weird.

I mean, if your daughter is Casey .. wouldn't you just assume she stole them ... like she did everything else?

I have always felt there was much more to that than the gas cans. I have never been able to put my finger on it, but it reeks to me of something more hidden in that.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »

What are you seeing there, all I find is a list...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

It's showing an error notation now... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2011, 05:29:45 PM »

Yay, it is all coming in.  Justice is coming.   ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »

WOO HOO!  (I'm loving that denied Monkey!)

And thanks for all who reminded me about the burgled gas cans last thread.  I remembered Casey taking them ... but had forgotten George filed a report with LE ... which I think is weird.

I have always felt there was much more to that than the gas cans. I have never been able to put my finger on it, but it reeks to me of something more hidden in that.
Hey Monkeys!

Hi Newfie, IIRC  g & C did assume their dirtbag daughter stole them.

Does anyone else remember that g-A-hole told the LE that he tried to lift finger prints from the shed door or gas cans? being that he was a former police

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2011, 05:32:14 PM »

It's showing an error notation now... 
It's there.  You most likely can't use the link posted as it's only good for a very short time.  Go here....  http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »

REMINDER - As we get closer to trial this forum/thread is going to get real busy.  As in the past, if it gets too busy I'll have to turn off smileys and avatars.  When the trial date arrives, PLEASE try to limit conversation to the actual trial.  Also, please don't post any videos unless directly relating to the case or trial as videos make it difficult for many to scroll through the thread.  TIA. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »

REMINDER - As we get closer to trial this forum/thread is going to get real busy.  As in the past, if it gets too busy I'll have to turn off smileys and avatars.  When the trial date arrives, PLEASE try to limit conversation to the actual trial.  Also, please don't post any videos unless directly relating to the case or trial as videos make it difficult for many to scroll through the thread.  TIA. 
We're gonna be the Best Behaved Monkeys Ever klaas! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Hi Newfie, IIRC  g & C did assume their dirtbag daughter stole them.

Does anyone else remember that g-A-hole told the LE that he tried to lift finger prints from the shed door or gas cans? being that he was a former police
  I didn't remember that!      Wonder what he was using to lift them?

Santa must have brought both George and Lee those 'Kiddie Detective Kits' for Christmas one year!   Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.