March 28, 2024, 04:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224760 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »

So we're still waiting on one more Frye ruling right? The air sample from the trunk that the Body Farm said showed decomposition?

I think we are also waiting for ruling on plant growth, or did I miss it??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »

ok what else are we waiting for the judge to rule on? anything no?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2011, 09:08:50 PM »

So we're still waiting on one more Frye ruling right? The air sample from the trunk that the Body Farm said showed decomposition?

I think we are also waiting for ruling on plant growth, or did I miss it??

AZGRANDMA
you read my mind lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »

JUDGES RULING

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2011, 09:50:30 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony unlikely to do pretrial interviews
posted by halboedeker on April, 27 2011 3:45 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-unlikely-to-do-pretrial-interviews.html
::snipping2::

If the state proves the death penalty, the Anthonys “will do what they have to as far as testifying if they’re directed to by the state or defense,” Lippman said.

Well, we all know exactly what that means!  They have done that from the beginning, I expect nothing less.  Cowards.

LOL..so true TUPELO..I think they have always done what they thought they had to... rather then what they know the truth to be.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2011, 09:57:30 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy Anthony unlikely to do pretrial interviews
posted by halboedeker on April, 27 2011 3:45 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-unlikely-to-do-pretrial-interviews.html

If the state proves the death penalty, the Anthonys “will do what they have to as far as testifying if they’re directed to by the state or defense,” Lippman said.

Well, we all know exactly what that means!  They have done that from the beginning, I expect nothing less.  Cowards.

I honestly do not believe Mr. Lippman did a lot of background investigation before taking them on. I want to know where they are getting the money to pay him?

He probably toke that "48 Hours" check off their hands very quickly..and who knows what else they have signed on the dotted line for..TV, movies, books...boogles the mind how the parents of the infamous Casey Anthony and the grandparents of a toddler, Caylee Anthony, murdered by their own daughter, her Mom, can profit so hugely off this case.  As Blink says ..You can not use this toddler as your personal ATM machine..but by God they have..and how do their fellow church members feel about that twisted concept?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »

I have asked this before but maybe I didn't word it right.  Does anyone know if the jury will be given lesser charges other than Murder in the First Degree to consider?  If so, who decides this, the judge or the prosecution?

Hugs, Magic 

Magic I believe that the jury will be instructed as to what constitutes a first degree murder charge and what would constitute lesser charges..second and third degree murder.  But I don't see how this will even sound like a second degree murder charge because there are no factors like Casey saying she was drunk or drugged at the time she did this and it was a paddling or something of that sort gone wrong, or it was an accident.  Since Casey hasn't admitted this, since she let 31 days roll by..I think it comes down to 1st degree without prejudice..no other factors caused this other then Casey and her spiteful thinking and her hate of both her mother and her child...anoyed that she couldn't do exactly as she pleased 100% of the time she removed Caylee from the picture so she could get on with her Bella Vita that was temporarily interrupted by Caylee's birth and life.

They will be instructed what constitutes each charge with which she is charged. There is nothing there about 2nd degree murder, so unless the jury gets "stuck" later on that will never be brought up unless Florida is totally different. They do not give them choices that I have ever heard of prior to the end of the trial. 

I read somewhere that it does not take all 12 in Florida to find a guilty plea. Is that correct?  I have been looking for it but it alludes me.

Thanks Turbo..I don't know about the unanimous jury tallyinng..I thought for Capitol Murder, murder 1, it had to be all 12 jurors.

So if she doesn't get murder 1..isn't the next charge..aggravated murder..like murder 2 or am I off ?

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2011, 10:03:50 PM »

makes me wonder if baez went to visit casey to tell her all this!!   lol
or did he take the cowards way out and send michelle or did he and mason go personaly! naw I doubt !! they would go much! according to jailhouse visit logs.
He's going to tell her........ it's time for your make-over, everything is coming in.  You need to show this jury that you are too pretty to be put to death, it's all you got.  Good luck!    
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

All right. Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up.  

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edit:  Magic, Klaas had asked that we not post videos in MP threads unless they're directly related to the case.  I realize you only posted a youtube link, but it's OT.  It was funny, though.     MuffyBee
Hugs, Magic  
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:28:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2011, 10:15:57 PM »

I came to par tay!  This is awesome news, I love me some Judge Perry.  Now, let's get this show on the road and the sooner the better.  I can't wait for Justice for Caylee.  I'm so glad she has no idea her grandma and grandpa SOLD her OUT!

I'd give ICA 15 years if George and Cindy got 15 each too.

Hi O4, good to see you....it is par-tay time for sure....the past couple of days have been Caylee's days!!  And more to come!!  Don't be a stranger....we have  reserved seating and one has your name on it!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »

JUDGES RULING

thanks loca.... was just going to go check and WA-LA you posted it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »

I have asked this before but maybe I didn't word it right.  Does anyone know if the jury will be given lesser charges other than Murder in the First Degree to consider?  If so, who decides this, the judge or the prosecution?

Hugs, Magic 

Magic I believe that the jury will be instructed as to what constitutes a first degree murder charge and what would constitute lesser charges..second and third degree murder.  But I don't see how this will even sound like a second degree murder charge because there are no factors like Casey saying she was drunk or drugged at the time she did this and it was a paddling or something of that sort gone wrong, or it was an accident.  Since Casey hasn't admitted this, since she let 31 days roll by..I think it comes down to 1st degree without prejudice..no other factors caused this other then Casey and her spiteful thinking and her hate of both her mother and her child...anoyed that she couldn't do exactly as she pleased 100% of the time she removed Caylee from the picture so she could get on with her Bella Vita that was temporarily interrupted by Caylee's birth and life.

They will be instructed what constitutes each charge with which she is charged. There is nothing there about 2nd degree murder, so unless the jury gets "stuck" later on that will never be brought up unless Florida is totally different. They do not give them choices that I have ever heard of prior to the end of the trial. 

I read somewhere that it does not take all 12 in Florida to find a guilty plea. Is that correct?  I have been looking for it but it alludes me.

Thanks Turbo..I don't know about the unanimous jury tallyinng..I thought for Capitol Murder, murder 1, it had to be all 12 jurors.

So if she doesn't get murder 1..isn't the next charge..aggravated murder..like murder 2 or am I off ?

This is what I found with a quick search:

Florida is the only state in the nation which requires a unanimous jury verdict to convict someone of capital murder and make them eligible for the death penalty, but then requires only a majority jury vote to sentence them to death.
http://floridainnocence.org/content/?p=3598

and

Under our current law, a jury must already make a unanimous decision before an accused murdered may be found guilty of capital murder. Every person on Death Row has been placed there as the result of a unanimous vote.
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/NewsBrie.nsf/OnlineBrief/F1936CFD53E1B0A8852570AB0047760B

FWIW

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2011, 10:26:15 PM »

your welcome sunny
judge perry rocks!!
 cheers to us all die hard seekers of justice for caylee

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27693478/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_04230204272011

The air tests done on Casey's trunk have never been used in criminal court anywhere. The research scientist, considered a pioneer in decomposition odor analysis, ran tests on air and carpeting in Casey Anthony's car trunk. He found evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of potentially deadly chloroform, more than could be caused by decomposition alone.

What's "junk science" now, Bozo?

Yep..I knew it..Judge Perry is going to do a full sweep on the motions...2 more to go..both will be denied.  Judge Perry is going to let the 12 jurors, who represent the good people of Florkda make the decision as to relevence and junk science..because Baez and his experts couldn't come up with a plausible reason, backed by case law , why this evidence should not be admitted.

During Tony L's depo by the defense Foghorn Mason got so disgusted that within the first portion he left..making the comment he couldn't stand this anymore or something similiar....well Foghorn..couldn't stand listening to TONY..HOW'S HE GONNA HOLD UP DURING THE TRIAL..AND NO YOU MAY NOT LEAVE THE COURT ROOM AS A DEFENSE ATTORNEY DURING TRIAL JUST CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE..get a grip Mason..you signed on to the losing team..the imbicile team...amd you are as transparent as your client.  The only fame that is going to follow you is how obnoxious and unprepared your whole team was and will be during trial.  This Swan Song of yours is about to blow up in your face big time.  No waltzing out of the court with Casey..more like waltzling her to death row...but that's right..you've had practice at that already.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2011, 10:34:21 PM »

or did he take the cowards way out and send michelle or did he and mason go personaly! naw I doubt !! they would go much! according to jailhouse visit logs.
He's going to tell her........ it's time for your make-over, everything is coming in.  You need to show this jury that you are too pretty to be put to death, it's all you got.  Good luck!    

Edit:  Magic, Klaas had asked that we not post videos in MP threads unless they're directly related to the case.  I realize you only posted a youtube link, but it's OT.  It was funny, though.     MuffyBee
Hugs, Magic  

I am so sorry MuffyBee, I have seen so many other links like that, I thought it was ok.  Shoot, it was my first link try too.  Will never happen again.  I got too big for my britches and I am heading back to the rafters.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »

Hugs, Magic  

I am so sorry MuffyBee, I have seen so many other links like that, I thought it was ok.  Shoot, it was my first link try too.  Will never happen again.  I got too big for my britches and I am heading back to the rafters.

Hugs, Magic 

lol magic
pulling your leg down from the rafter's  I have done it and so have others!  what would we do without our muffybee she is kind about it and thats what I like  Monkey Devil!

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

This is what I found with a quick search:

Florida is the only state in the nation which requires a unanimous jury verdict to convict someone of capital murder and make them eligible for the death penalty, but then requires only a majority jury vote to sentence them to death.
http://floridainnocence.org/content/?p=3598

and

Under our current law, a jury must already make a unanimous decision before an accused murdered may be found guilty of capital murder. Every person on Death Row has been placed there as the result of a unanimous vote.
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/NewsBrie.nsf/OnlineBrief/F1936CFD53E1B0A8852570AB0047760B

FWIW

TY Brandi...I don't think it should be hard for 12 normal adults to find Casey guilty of murder 1..the child's dead, she did it, she hid it, she did not tell a soul, she has never coped to a guilty plea..not even for child negligence..she deserves the guilty verdict.  She's ready for your closeup Mr DeMille.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27693478/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_04230204272011

The air tests done on Casey's trunk have never been used in criminal court anywhere. The research scientist, considered a pioneer in decomposition odor analysis, ran tests on air and carpeting in Casey Anthony's car trunk. He found evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of potentially deadly chloroform, more than could be caused by decomposition alone.

Yep..I knew it..Judge Perry is going to do a full sweep on the motions...2 more to go..both will be denied.  Judge Perry is going to let the 12 jurors, who represent the good people of Florkda make the decision as to relevence and junk science..because Baez and his experts couldn't come up with a plausible reason, backed by case law , why this evidence should not be admitted.

During Tony L's depo by the defense Foghorn Mason got so disgusted that within the first portion he left..making the comment he couldn't stand this anymore or something similiar....well Foghorn..couldn't stand listening to TONY..HOW'S HE GONNA HOLD UP DURING THE TRIAL..AND NO YOU MAY NOT LEAVE THE COURT ROOM AS A DEFENSE ATTORNEY DURING TRIAL JUST CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE..get a grip Mason..you signed on to the losing team..the imbicile team...amd you are as transparent as your client.  The only fame that is going to follow you is how obnoxious and unprepared your whole team was and will be during trial.  This Swan Song of yours is about to blow up in your face big time.  No waltzing out of the court with Casey..more like waltzling her to death row...but that's right..you've had practice at that already.

gypsydd
what was that all about? mason leaving? was it something tony said or any?

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:42 PM »

Awww, Magic, come on back down.  It's no biggie.  We all (including me) need to start getting into shape for the trial.  It's going to get really, really busy around here.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »

gypsydd
what was that all about? mason leaving? was it something tony said or any?

IDK LOCA..but they weren't very far into it, Baez trying to force exact memorys on Tony, Tony saying he doesn't remember, blah, blah, blah..and Mason says he can't stand this anymore and leaves.  It is within the first 20 or so pages of the actual depo.  Mason should have figured that Tony wasn't going to be the lover boy, nor was he going to say he had kept every waking moment of his time with Casey inscribed in his memory.  The guy only knew her a couple of months...and she caused him a couple of years worth of grief afterwards..what the heck..I was surprised Tony was civil to the defense.  Infact I was a little let down by his depo..but it has been two years..and he only was with her a couple of months..he didn't come across as hostile..just plain couldn't remember after all this time.  Since the State also interviewed him I believe that the State will be able to help Tony remember ..

Anyroad..I think Mason is operating on a very short fuse and that will not be helpful at the trial.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »

Awww, Magic, come on back down.  It's no biggie.  We all (including me) need to start getting into shape for the trial.  It's going to get really, really busy around here.   

I am still here MuffyBee, I just feel bad for causing you any work.  I did read Klaas's message today but I thought she meant closer to trial.  I was still in the celebrating mood and went a lil crazy for me.  I am devoted to this forum and especially justice for Caylee.  I didn't take it personally, I just should of known better.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.