March 28, 2024, 06:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224824 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2011, 11:03:26 PM »

I found it in tonys depo mason said he was going back to his office! what a balbag!! I can just see him going off on everyone during trial! I seen him in action with nelson serrano!! wasnt impressed.

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2011, 11:03:28 PM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2011, 11:03:51 PM »

Awww, Magic, come on back down.  It's no biggie.  We all (including me) need to start getting into shape for the trial.  It's going to get really, really busy around here.   

I am still here MuffyBee, I just feel bad for causing you any work.  I did read Klaas's message today but I thought she meant closer to trial.  I was still in the celebrating mood and went a lil crazy for me.  I am devoted to this forum and especially justice for Caylee.  I didn't take it personally, I just should of known better.

Hugs, Magic 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27693478/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_04230204272011
 ::snipping2::

The air tests done on Casey's trunk have never been used in criminal court anywhere. The research scientist, considered a pioneer in decomposition odor analysis, ran tests on air and carpeting in Casey Anthony's car trunk. He found evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of potentially deadly chloroform, more than could be caused by decomposition alone.

What's "junk science" now, Bozo?

Yep..I knew it..Judge Perry is going to do a full sweep on the motions...2 more to go..both will be denied.  Judge Perry is going to let the 12 jurors, who represent the good people of Florkda make the decision as to relevence and junk science..because Baez and his experts couldn't come up with a plausible reason, backed by case law , why this evidence should not be admitted.

During Tony L's depo by the defense Foghorn Mason got so disgusted that within the first portion he left..making the comment he couldn't stand this anymore or something similiar....well Foghorn..couldn't stand listening to TONY..HOW'S HE GONNA HOLD UP DURING THE TRIAL..AND NO YOU MAY NOT LEAVE THE COURT ROOM AS A DEFENSE ATTORNEY DURING TRIAL JUST CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE..get a grip Mason..you signed on to the losing team..the imbicile team...amd you are as transparent as your client.  The only fame that is going to follow you is how obnoxious and unprepared your whole team was and will be during trial.  This Swan Song of yours is about to blow up in your face big time.  No waltzing out of the court with Casey..more like waltzling her to death row...but that's right..you've had practice at that already.

gypsydd
what was that all about? mason leaving? was it something tony said or any?

IDK LOCA..but they weren't very far into it, Baez trying to force exact memorys on Tony, Tony saying he doesn't remember, blah, blah, blah..and Mason says he can't stand this anymore and leaves.  It is within the first 20 or so pages of the actual depo.  Mason should have figured that Tony wasn't going to be the lover boy, nor was he going to say he had kept every waking moment of his time with Casey inscribed in his memory.  The guy only knew her a couple of months...and she caused him a couple of years worth of grief afterwards..what the heck..I was surprised Tony was civil to the defense.  Infact I was a little let down by his depo..but it has been two years..and he only was with her a couple of months..he didn't come across as hostile..just plain couldn't remember after all this time.  Since the State also interviewed him I believe that the State will be able to help Tony remember ..

Anyroad..I think Mason is operating on a very short fuse and that will not be helpful at the trial.
yeah gypsy your right masons fuse is way to short!! he is an old grouchy broken down fool.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2011, 11:07:42 PM »

baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

makes you wonder if mason has gone off on bozo with his short fuse! loose patience and snapped at him lol

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2011, 11:09:28 PM »

makes you wonder if mason has gone off on bozo with his short fuse! loose patience and snapped at him lol

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2011, 11:23:49 PM »

It'd be sweet if they both showed up in court with black eyes.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2011, 11:30:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »

Inmate KC upon hearing the news from her follow shot girls in lock up that her motion was  , took down her bun and started whipping.

::justice2NJ::

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27693478/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_04230204272011

The air tests done on Casey's trunk have never been used in criminal court anywhere. The research scientist, considered a pioneer in decomposition odor analysis, ran tests on air and carpeting in Casey Anthony's car trunk. He found evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of potentially deadly chloroform, more than could be caused by decomposition alone.

Yep..I knew it..Judge Perry is going to do a full sweep on the motions...2 more to go..both will be denied.  Judge Perry is going to let the 12 jurors, who represent the good people of Florkda make the decision as to relevence and junk science..because Baez and his experts couldn't come up with a plausible reason, backed by case law , why this evidence should not be admitted.

During Tony L's depo by the defense Foghorn Mason got so disgusted that within the first portion he left..making the comment he couldn't stand this anymore or something similiar....well Foghorn..couldn't stand listening to TONY..HOW'S HE GONNA HOLD UP DURING THE TRIAL..AND NO YOU MAY NOT LEAVE THE COURT ROOM AS A DEFENSE ATTORNEY DURING TRIAL JUST CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE..get a grip Mason..you signed on to the losing team..the imbicile team...amd you are as transparent as your client.  The only fame that is going to follow you is how obnoxious and unprepared your whole team was and will be during trial.  This Swan Song of yours is about to blow up in your face big time.  No waltzing out of the court with Casey..more like waltzling her to death row...but that's right..you've had practice at that already.

Yep, the only way Cornpone's going to leave arm in arm with Casey is if he crawls into her coffin with her after the executation.  And if I had put in such a poor performance, I would too.

CBB Storm's heading your way to Kingsport, Bristol.  Really big hail--half dollar here and still on the ground.  Be careful.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2011, 12:26:55 AM »

I don't post much but have come down from the rafters because I am concerned about the numbers of us who will be watching this trial on a daily basis for an indefinite length of time.  Is the server for Scared Monkeys going to be able to accommodate this amount of Monkeys?  I can remember the days when the search for Natalee with the boat was underway and many times you couldn't get into this website because the server was overloaded.  If we have the link to CNN or one of the other channels broadcasting it, can we just go directly there?  Sorry to be ignorant but I am somewhat computer illiterate and I would rather watch with my fellow primates if possible.  TY for any enlightening  information.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2011, 12:50:18 AM »

I don't post much but have come down from the rafters because I am concerned about the numbers of us who will be watching this trial on a daily basis for an indefinite length of time.  Is the server for Scared Monkeys going to be able to accommodate this amount of Monkeys?  I can remember the days when the search for Natalee with the boat was underway and many times you couldn't get into this website because the server was overloaded.  If we have the link to CNN or one of the other channels broadcasting it, can we just go directly there?  Sorry to be ignorant but I am somewhat computer illiterate and I would rather watch with my fellow primates if possible.  TY for any enlightening  information.

I am not sure ccndixie but I think both CNN and FOX national news will have a live stream on their web sites. My problem is I don't have unlimited Internet service so I wont be able to watch unless they carry it on one of their news stations. In Session is a laugh. Hope that helps.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2011, 01:42:48 AM »

http://ht.ly/4Issh

Judge To Allow Chloroform Evidence In Casey Case

Sniff Tests From Anthony Car Will Also Be Allowed

POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT April 27, 2011
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT April 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled Wednesday that chloroform evidence will be allowed during the Casey Anthony murder trial.

An order from Perry confirmed that evidence related to chloroform searches that were conducted inside the Anthony house, as well as so-called sniff tests in Anthony's car will be allowed during the trial scheduled to begin on May 9.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Whoahhhhhhh.  Am I behind?  I don't think I knew they took air samples inside the Anthony house for chloroform. When was this?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2011, 01:48:09 AM »

Yep, the only way Cornpone's going to leave arm in arm with Casey is if he crawls into her coffin with her after the executation.  And if I had put in such a poor performance, I would too.

CBB Storm's heading your way to Kingsport, Bristol.  Really big hail--half dollar here and still on the ground.  Be careful.

lol lol babybear he may have to carry bozo out in his arms after the verdict is read and he faints'

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2011, 01:49:30 AM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

I think Bozo waited to depose him because he was spending the money NBC paid on Italian suits and sex seminars.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2011, 01:51:03 AM »

Monkey Devil!

lol that would be hilarious!! ITS GOING TO BE FUN FOR US TO SEE THEM IN ACTION  NOT FUN FOR MASON!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2011, 01:51:32 AM »

Monkey Devil!

lol that would be hilarious!! ITS GOING TO BE FUN FOR US TO SEE THEM IN ACTION  NOT FUN FOR MASON!!
sorry didnt mean to use caps

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2011, 01:53:26 AM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

I think Bozo waited to depose him because he was spending the money NBC paid on Italian suits and sex seminars.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2011, 01:57:16 AM »

http://ht.ly/4Issh

Judge To Allow Chloroform Evidence In Casey Case

Sniff Tests From Anthony Car Will Also Be Allowed

POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT April 27, 2011
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT April 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled Wednesday that chloroform evidence will be allowed during the Casey Anthony murder trial.

An order from Perry confirmed that evidence related to chloroform searches that were conducted inside the Anthony house, as well as so-called sniff tests in Anthony's car will be allowed during the trial scheduled to begin on May 9.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Whoahhhhhhh.  Am I behind?  I don't think I knew they took air samples inside the Anthony house for chloroform. When was this?

Turbo  I don't remember anything about the inside of the house being tested either. Do you think WESH made a mistake in the reporting?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.