March 28, 2024, 12:05:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224793 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2011, 02:00:53 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2011, 02:09:22 AM »

REMINDER:

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

That is interesting - it told me I had already voted today - which I hadn't.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2011, 02:11:05 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

I still say it will be from Hillsboro county or Brevard county.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2011, 02:13:12 AM »

http://ht.ly/4Issh

Judge To Allow Chloroform Evidence In Casey Case

Sniff Tests From Anthony Car Will Also Be Allowed

POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT April 27, 2011
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT April 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled Wednesday that chloroform evidence will be allowed during the Casey Anthony murder trial.

An order from Perry confirmed that evidence related to chloroform searches that were conducted inside the Anthony house, as well as so-called sniff tests in Anthony's car will be allowed during the trial scheduled to begin on May 9.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Whoahhhhhhh.  Am I behind?  I don't think I knew they took air samples inside the Anthony house for chloroform. When was this?

Turbo  I don't remember anything about the inside of the house being tested either. Do you think WESH made a mistake in the reporting?

Maybe it was the way it was written and they meant they searched the house for chloroform.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2011, 02:29:33 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry ruled Wednesday that chloroform evidence will be allowed during the Casey Anthony murder trial.

An order from Perry confirmed that evidence related to chloroform searches that were conducted inside the Anthony house, as well as so-called sniff tests in Anthony's car will be allowed during the trial scheduled to begin on May 9.

Whoahhhhhhh.  Am I behind?  I don't think I knew they took air samples inside the Anthony house for chloroform. When was this?

Turbo  I don't remember anything about the inside of the house being tested either. Do you think WESH made a mistake in the reporting?

Maybe it was the way it was written and they meant they searched the house for chloroform.

That would make more since. But maybe they were referring to the searches on the computer looking on how to make chloroform? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2011, 02:43:50 AM »

04/27/2011           Order Denying
Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Bingo, yippee, this is the one I have been waiting for. 

So happy for Caylee that this Judge can see through the bunk. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2011, 02:56:49 AM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

makes you wonder if mason has gone off on bozo with his short fuse! loose patience and snapped at him lol

It'd be sweet if they both showed up in court with black eyes.

Monkey Devil!

lol that would be hilarious!! ITS GOING TO BE FUN FOR US TO SEE THEM IN ACTION  NOT FUN FOR MASON!!

I cannot wait for the first smackdown where JBP will have to send the jury out of hte court room to instruct Bozo et all that their attitudes will not be allowed and that they will have to stop with all the faces. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »

REMINDER:

Click the image above to vote for Yuri Melich

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324 to vote.

You can vote once a day until May 8.

Voting ends: May 8, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EST.

That is interesting - it told me I had already voted today - which I hadn't.

Me too, but I think it counts 24 hours, rather than today as in Weds or Thursday.  Who knows though.  I will check back in a few hours or so.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:15 AM »

The Chloroform evidence is coming in!!    ::justice2NJ::

We're stepping closer with each decision to seeing Justice for Caylee!! Hear that, George and Cindy? It's about seeking Justice for Caylee's murder, not about once again keeping Casey from being accountable for her actions!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2011, 08:22:54 AM »

makes me wonder if baez went to visit casey to tell her all this!!   lol
or did he take the cowards way out and send michelle or did he and mason go personaly! naw I doubt !! they would go much! according to jailhouse visit logs.
He's going to tell her........ it's time for your make-over, everything is coming in.  You need to show this jury that you are too pretty to be put to death, it's all you got.  Good luck!    
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

All right. Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up.  

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Edit:  Magic, Klaas had asked that we not post videos in MP threads unless they're directly related to the case.  I realize you only posted a youtube link, but it's OT.  It was funny, though.     MuffyBee
Hugs, Magic  

I am so sorry MuffyBee, I have seen so many other links like that, I thought it was ok.  Shoot, it was my first link try too.  Will never happen again.  I got too big for my britches and I am heading back to the rafters.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic - the no video rule is because this cage is gunna get pretty crowded. You did nothing wrong - come down and play with us!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:52 AM »

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 28, 2011, 09:03:03 AM »

Cast my vote for Yuri this morning. Only had to refresh once to get letters I could read.  Thanks again Cbeach.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 28, 2011, 09:11:13 AM »

theboyzmom -  as you catch up with your reading, you'll see Magic has already come back down, and it's a good thing.   Loca was going to pull her down by the legs    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: April 28, 2011, 09:14:19 AM »

Thank you Loca -- I find this interesting as Palm Beach County was listed in the Defendant's Motion to Change Venue as a preferable choice -- see -- http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/documents/ExhibitE.pdf
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 28, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »

I think it is confusing the way they worded it.  In the Judge's written opinion yesterday...he really decided on two motions.

1.  chloroform
2.  her computer searches for chloroform.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:36 AM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

I think Bozo waited to depose him because he was spending the money NBC paid on Italian suits and sex seminars.

Good morning Monkeys---- The expensive Italian suits didn't help him at all.  I can't speak about the sex seminars.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 28, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: April 28, 2011, 09:56:58 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/28/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-in/

Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform in
Posted on April 28, 2011 by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 28, 2011, 10:32:49 AM »

They are talking about the chloroform searches on the home computer.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.