March 28, 2024, 02:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224754 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: April 28, 2011, 10:36:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I believe IF KC testifies herself, the State can then call these Docs for their rebuttal of that testimony. NOT good for miss skanky!! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: April 28, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/28/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-in/

Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform in
Posted on April 28, 2011 by Valhall

Thanks tupelo.  This is a great article.    JBP

"a gift that keeps on giving"  LOLOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: April 28, 2011, 10:54:03 AM »

Thanks Turbo..I don't know about the unanimous jury tallyinng..I thought for Capitol Murder, murder 1, it had to be all 12 jurors.

So if she doesn't get murder 1..isn't the next charge..aggravated murder..like murder 2 or am I off ?

This is what I found with a quick search:

Florida is the only state in the nation which requires a unanimous jury verdict to convict someone of capital murder and make them eligible for the death penalty, but then requires only a majority jury vote to sentence them to death.
http://floridainnocence.org/content/?p=3598

and

Under our current law, a jury must already make a unanimous decision before an accused murdered may be found guilty of capital murder. Every person on Death Row has been placed there as the result of a unanimous vote.
http://www.myfloridalegal.com/NewsBrie.nsf/OnlineBrief/F1936CFD53E1B0A8852570AB0047760B

FWIW

Good Morning to all...Brandi thanks for searching for and posting this info.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

I still say it will be from Hillsboro county or Brevard county.

I think it's gonna be Flagler.  Depressed area, cheap hotels.  No TV stations. Many residents from the north so not interested in following local criminal cases. Many retirees with time on their hands.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I'm curious about this too tupelo.
I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.

Hopefully Sunny will weight in on this.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/28/caylee-anthony-case-chloroform-in/

Caylee Anthony case: Chloroform in
Posted on April 28, 2011 by Valhall
"The gift that keeps on giving."
 Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/pb-casey-anthony-judge-20110428,0,2916962.story

Did Casey Anthony judge scout for jurors in Palm Beach County?

Chief Judge Belvin Perry of Orlando walked through the courthouse lobby on Wednesday with Palm Beach County Chief Judge Peter Blanc and a handful of sheriff's officials.

"I'm just here with my friend," was all Perry said, referring to Blanc.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2011, 11:16:21 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

I think it's gonna be Flagler.  Depressed area, cheap hotels.  No TV stations. Many residents from the north so not interested in following local criminal cases. Many retirees with time on their hands.

Hi BB...that sounds like a place JP would look at for sure. How far is it from Orange County?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.

So now that the State has them on the witness list, the pros gets to depose them, correct?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2011, 11:27:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Morning can!  Thank you for your kind words the other day   I think how many times I have said...'she had to be nuts' to do so many of the things she has said and done. I am sure there are a host of people who have said the same thing. So perhaps the State will use them to quell any idea of her having a mental illness....or any other wild mental defense. We think Mason is an old fool.....but he is not...he plays one well though. IMO he has been around long enough to know all the TRICKS and is going to use  any and all he can.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Morning can!  Thank you for your kind words the other day   I think how many times I have said...'she had to be nuts' to do so many of the things she has said and done. I am sure there are a host of people who have said the same thing. So perhaps the State will use them to quell any idea of her having a mental illness....or any other wild mental defense. We think Mason is an old fool.....but he is not...he plays one well though. IMO he has been around long enough to know all the TRICKS and is going to use  any and all he can.

Not at all Sunny, you're welcome!

I like what you have to say re the State's use.  I trust the State so much.

Let's hope Mason's tricks are ineffective!  Cagey like a fox, eh!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »

Hi BB...that sounds like a place JP would look at for sure. How far is it from Orange County?
All those retired people who probably have grandkids.   Might be a good place for that reason too.   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2011, 11:46:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

So now that the State has them on the witness list, the pros gets to depose them, correct?

Since those two Docs do not have a  professioinal relationship with KC they can discuss what she told them....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2011, 11:46:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That would be my guess.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2011, 11:51:36 AM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Thanks WO.......he manned up alright by going on to defend a child murderer and trying every sleezy trick in the book along the way.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2011, 11:54:01 AM »

I have been listening with half an ear.....he and Mason are both HS dropouts, he said CA and LP fueled the media (well Duh), and then turns around and says the media is responsible for showing CA in a negative light.. he said "the facts are the facts, and the truth will come out"..now this is something I can agree with him on.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2011, 12:01:54 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Yes, one has already been deposed and the other will, I am sure, be completed.  The one that was stopped. I am going to have to go back and check, but I think Dr. W is still on the defense list for the penalty stage.  I got  new computer and  haven't transfer the info over to this one yet....so I have to go to another puter to check info on the case....dern it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »

Yet another example of Casey's attorney being so similar to herself...he disgusts me.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Yes, one has already been deposed and the other will, I am sure, be completed.  The one that was stopped. I am going to have to go back and check, but I think Dr. W is still on the defense list for the penalty stage.  I got  new computer and  haven't transfer the info over to this one yet....so I have to go to another puter to check info on the case....dern it!!

The Psychiatrists are off the Defense witness list. The SA went right ahead and put them on theirs.... should get interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.