March 28, 2024, 03:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224809 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »

SOUTHERN NIGHTMARE … Deadly Tornadoes Rip Apart the South Killing 194 & 128 in Alabama

Please say a prayer for the folks in the South that were devastated by tornadoes yesterday. The pictures coming out of the devastation from the Southeast are beyond words. ....

MORE:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/04/28/southern-nightmare-deadly-tornadoes-rip-apart-the-south-killing-194-128-in-alabama/

Posted April 28, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #301 on: April 28, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

I still say it will be from Hillsboro county or Brevard county.

I think it's gonna be Flagler.  Depressed area, cheap hotels.  No TV stations. Many residents from the north so not interested in following local criminal cases. Many retirees with time on their hands.

Hi babybear, and thx for the warning yesterday! 

It's been a while since I've spent time on the East Coast of Florida........ Flagler; that's slightly north of Daytona, right?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 28, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-trial-a-judges-visit-to-palm-1438642.html
Casey Anthony trial: A judge's visit to Palm Beach County could be a scouting trip for murder trial

I think it's gonna be Flagler.  Depressed area, cheap hotels.  No TV stations. Many residents from the north so not interested in following local criminal cases. Many retirees with time on their hands.

Hi BB...that sounds like a place JP would look at for sure. How far is it from Orange County?

Hi, Sunny---

Flagler is just north of Daytona/Volusia.  Within the hour that Judge Perry mentioned.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 28, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

Hi babybear, and thx for the warning yesterday! 

It's been a while since I've spent time on the East Coast of Florida........ Flagler; that's slightly north of Daytona, right?

Hi CBB--Glad you're OK.  Yes just north of Daytona/Volusia.  Sleepy little courthouse town of Bunnell. Perfect place.  Jury could stay at the beach just 15 minutes away.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 28, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »

Oh, scratch that.  Jury will be in Orlando.  Good place to pick 'em though.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »

Judge rules that Ereck Plancher trial date won't change from June 13
The wrongful-death lawsuit won't be moved despite strong objections by university attorneys.

::snipping2::

Circuit Judge Robert M. Evans also expressed concern the trial would be impacted by the large crowds expected for the Casey Anthony trial set for May and June.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/knights/os-ucf-ereck-plancher-trial-20110428,0,554183.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2011, 01:15:43 PM »

Casey Anthony Update: Judge Perry Rules On Motions

The defense team seems to love blaming the media on the outrage from the public that this case has received, yet if memory serves me correct, it is always members of their team or the Anthony’s faces that are seen on the TV. Seems to me they are trying to blame everyone but themselves for the public’s feelings toward their client and her family. They have turned this whole case into a circus and have only themselves to blame. Even attorney Cheney Mason stated when he took on the case that it will be fun. Is he laughing now? I wonder.

http://www.bloggernews.net/126453
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I'm curious about this too tupelo.
I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.

Hopefully Sunny will weight in on this.

So now that the State has them on the witness list, the pros gets to depose them, correct?

That would be my guess.
So, anything that she discussed with them would be considered confidential or not confidential?  Is this more of finding out their impressions of KC?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....

I have been listening with half an ear.....he and Mason are both HS dropouts, he said CA and LP fueled the media (well Duh), and then turns around and says the media is responsible for showing CA in a negative light.. he said "the facts are the facts, and the truth will come out"..now this is something I can agree with him on.
The fact that he and Mason are both HS dropouts does not come as a surprise at all.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »

I saw this in the paper yesterday, but WPB is almost 4 hours away from Orlando, so JP was probably really just visiting
his friend.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2011, 01:35:54 PM »

Casey Anthony Update: Judge Perry Rules On Motions

The defense team seems to love blaming the media on the outrage from the public that this case has received, yet if memory serves me correct, it is always members of their team or the Anthony’s faces that are seen on the TV. Seems to me they are trying to blame everyone but themselves for the public’s feelings toward their client and her family. They have turned this whole case into a circus and have only themselves to blame. Even attorney Cheney Mason stated when he took on the case that it will be fun. Is he laughing now? I wonder.

http://www.bloggernews.net/126453
I believe that if the Anthony's would have handled themselves differently through this whole mess maybe the public wouldn't have disliked them as much (with the exception of Casey).  Some may have even felt empathy towards them.  They brought this media circus on themselves along with the dufense team!  Well, now Karma is a bitch!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 28, 2011, 01:42:21 PM »

Wow..I wrote it has been two years..but really it is almost 3 years since Caylee was murdered..how could anyone be expected to remember daily details about somone they only knew for a couple of months after this much time.  I am so glad the State talked to Tony L right away..because that should help his memory when they remind him gently of what he said almost 3 years ago.
baez waited to depo him in the hopes memory would fade no? yeah the state  was on top of their game from day 1.

I think Bozo waited to depose him because he was spending the money NBC paid on Italian suits and sex seminars.

Good morning Monkeys---- The expensive Italian suits didn't help him at all.  I can't speak about the sex seminars.

LOL Babybear..and I am glad you can't... Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: April 28, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »

I saw this in the paper yesterday, but WPB is almost 4 hours away from Orlando, so JP was probably really just visiting
his friend.
I also think HHJP has a little mischievous streak in him, it wouldn't surprise me that he wanted to be seen, or at the least wasn't caring knowing that there's intense interest about where's he's planning to get the jury from. Wouldn't shock me if J Lyons isn't following him, reporting back to Bozo.   
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #313 on: April 28, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »

his friend.
I also think HHJP has a little mischievous streak in him, it wouldn't surprise me that he wanted to be seen, or at the least wasn't caring knowing that there's intense interest about where's he's planning to get the jury from. Wouldn't shock me if J Lyons isn't following him, reporting back to Bozo.   
I bet your right.  What else does he have to do.  He's getting paid so why no follow HHJP.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 28, 2011, 01:49:48 PM »

his friend.

Lol, that very well could be.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:36 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....

That's right ..I had forgotten all about him being a dead beat dad..hasn't changed much has he?  (Maturity wise )

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:38 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/28/2011           Notice of Filing Virginia Law Review Article from March 2009

Thanks for all your comments regarding the Docs and being on the State's list.   This could end up being very interesting.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »

I have been listening with half an ear.....he and Mason are both HS dropouts, he said CA and LP fueled the media (well Duh), and then turns around and says the media is responsible for showing CA in a negative light.. he said "the facts are the facts, and the truth will come out"..now this is something I can agree with him on.

Sunny,

That reminds me of the Nuremberg Trials.  The Nazis were fanatics, among other things, about making records, both paper, photo, and video of their "deeds."  Those same records would come back to seal their fate. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 28, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »

Hi BB...that sounds like a place JP would look at for sure. How far is it from Orange County?

Hi, Sunny---

Flagler is just north of Daytona/Volusia.  Within the hour that Judge Perry mentioned.

Hi BB...thanks..it sure sounds like a good stop from which to get the jury! From everything you mentioned it sure falls within the details JP gave.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »

"04/28/2011 Motion Emergency; of News Organizations to Intervene and for Reconsideration of Implementation and Enforcement of Confidentiality Agreement

what does this mean and who do you think filed it?

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.