March 29, 2024, 12:07:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224849 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 28, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must have some iron clad contract with FOX.

sunny
someone mentioned that he owned stock at fox and that is the only reason so I dunno how true that is!!
But I do know he is a joke!!

loca, that must be it.....I friended him on FB just so I could send him a message and tell him exactly what I think of him...every time I see him I feel like I need to go shower in scalding hot water.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

And while I'd love to watch that Byass interview ... I just don't think I can stomach it   

hi newfie....I might watch it later tonight with a  couple of ...but it will have to be one segment at a time....I listened to parts of him on TV...he really is nauseating to listen to.  I want to   him.

Hi Sunny, good to see you too.

My hat goes off to anyone who can listen through all the interview. I am just not that desperate for entertainment or news. That is time out of my life I will never get back....so not going to waste it lol.

Yes it has been a couple of great days for Caylee. Her little voice is being heard.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2011, 04:39:40 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Geraldo Rivera says he’ll raise ‘hell’ in Orlando

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando

I saw where he was quoted making this statement....what a joke he is.

Hello Monks---Hi Sunny and Northern Rose---Geraldo Rivera should stick to opening deceased Mafia Dons' safes.  I don't know how he thinks he'll raise "Hell" in Orlando.  I hope the Judge hears about this and bars him from his courtroom.  I too think Geraldo Rivera is a racist. It is so bigoted to befriend Jose Baez simply because of his ethnic background, disregading the many reasons that he is anathema to decent people.  Dr. Martin Luther King said that one should be judged by the "Content of their character." I have no respect for Baez based solely on his character. The content of his character has been found wanting.  The same with Rivera.  I find them both lacking in ethics and morals.  And I think Rivera thinks entirely too much of himself.  Whatever credibility he once had, if any, evaporated with the opening of Al Capone's safe. And yes, he is a joke.  Nothing but a joke.
Hi BabyBear we must have been posting at the same time - I posted referring to Al Capones vault too.....and I agree with you, Geraldo has [b]an overinflated ego.[/b]

Good afternoon Monkeys....long time no see.
Mission I agree with the bolded above comment......He isn't the only one with the big head. So glad Justice for Caylee is so close and love me some HHJP. My Caylee rose is blooming her heart out today.
Hi Darla, it has been a long time!  I love HHJP too he is the best thing that happened to this case.  I love your avi by the way. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2011, 04:41:33 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must have some iron clad contract with FOX.

sunny
someone mentioned that he owned stock at fox and that is the only reason so I dunno how true that is!!

loca, that must be it.....I friended him on FB just so I could send him a message and tell him exactly what I think of him...every time I see him I feel like I need to go shower in scalding hot water.
sunny did he respond?

Loca
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2011, 04:42:19 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando

gerlado
is a biggggg jokeeee hasnt he made a fool of himself when he made outragious claims like the al capone cave/tunnel no? than didnt he give locations of soldiers that put them at risk? and didnt he get his arse kicked by someone?
he is all hot air he is his  own  worst enemy!!  he is not going to do anything but make a fool of himself and make fox look rediculous for sending him! would you ever hear that out of greta's mouth or any others at fox? of course not he is a total jerk off.

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must hs some iron clad contract with FOX.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! The hurricane vision is perfect Sunny! I have often wondered if he will make a place for Bia$$ on his show after this trial is over.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html
Bill Shaeffer-- Analysis of Jury Selection Location

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »

sunny

sunny did he respond?

NO...and I want to unfriend him .....I  doubt he will respond anyway....but I will will til tomorrow

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2011, 04:47:08 PM »

AmyPavukOS Amy Pavuk
Judge also denies Casey Anthony's request to keep out plant-root growth evidence.

56 seconds ago

http://twitter.com/#!/AmyPavukOS
Edit to fix link/add url tags.  MB

::justice2NJ::     ::justice2NJ::

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:09:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2011, 04:49:24 PM »

new docs on the 'Court Rulings', go to myorangeclerk.com and link, or use this:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/orders&motions.shtml
Edit to fix link per loca.  MB

Order Denying-- motion for hearing on unreliability of expert opinion of Dr. Hall looks new today

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:11:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 28, 2011, 04:50:35 PM »

HLN to debut new Vinnie Politan show at 5pm

The 5pm airing of “Showbiz Tonight” on HLN is going away next week, to be replaced by “HLN Special Report” hosted by Vinnie Politan. Politan, who seems to have 9 lives at the network, already anchors the 6pm edition of “Prime News.”

In the early going, “HLN Special Report” will serve as a daily wrap for two high-profile trials: Casey Anthony in Florida, which will be covered by HLN’s sister network TruTV’s In Session as well as HLN host Nancy Grace and the trial of Michael Jackson‘s doctor, Conrad Murray, which will be covered by HLN host Jane Velez-Mitchell. In Session correspondents Jean Casarez and Beth Karas will also contribute.

::snipping2::

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/hln-to-debut-new-vinnie-politan-show-at-5pm_b63770

Oh Lordy..what a motley crew to try to even get one sentence out that is even factual or unbiased ..... Does Ruppert Murdock own these stations? 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 28, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/orders&motions.shtml
new docs on the 'Court Rulings', go to myorangeclerk.com and link,

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 28, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »

new docs on the 'Court Rulings', go to myorangeclerk.com and link, or use this:
Edit to fix link per loca.  MB

Order Denying-- motion for hearing on unreliability of expert opinion of Dr. Hall looks new today

muffy dern me going to the rafters!! but I did fix it !! I get so upset with meself! 

Nah, no need to go to the rafters.  MB  
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:13:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: April 28, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »

ROTFL ..... What a loser!     Oi vey, already ... pfffft!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must hs some iron clad contract with FOX.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! The hurricane vision is perfect Sunny! I have often wondered if he will make a place for Bia$$ on his show after this trial is over.

Mission, I didn't even know he still had  show, but my guess would be NO...he wouldn't give up the spotlight....

But I think he get knocked on his azz kicked in Orlando and it won't be by a hurricane wave

here's one of his posts on FB

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo's convinced the prosecutors’ charge of premediated 1st degree murder & the death penalty against Casey Anthony are political-based injustice. And he says he'll kick the asses of Casey's prosecutors. He does however believe Casey's guilty of a lesser charge, perhaps involuntary manslaughter.-CT

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #394 on: April 28, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »

new docs on the 'Court Rulings', go to myorangeclerk.com and link,

Loca I think those are the same ones that have already been posted a page or two back.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: April 28, 2011, 04:55:02 PM »

Order denying motion for reconsideration regarding motion to exclude stain in trunk of car

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=78188703
I sure has been a good few days.  Now I wonder about the motion filed by the Anthony's to not be sequestered?  Hmmmm

Hi Mission!  I asked a 'friend' and he said the odds are against it. He said JP sticks to the law and the law says they should be sequestered until after their testimony. He said he would be SHOCKED to see him it anything other than 
Thank you Sunny, I like the sounds of that. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:30 PM »

Pfffffft like anyone takes anything Whorealdo has to say seriously......let's see.... Al Capone's vault comes to mind. 

Maybe Geraldo actually meant he was going to raise hell partying ---lol
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 28, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »

Hello Monks---Hi Sunny and Northern Rose---Geraldo Rivera should stick to opening deceased Mafia Dons' safes.  I don't know how he thinks he'll raise "Hell" in Orlando.  I hope the Judge hears about this and bars him from his courtroom.  I too think Geraldo Rivera is a racist. It is so bigoted to befriend Jose Baez simply because of his ethnic background, disregading the many reasons that he is anathema to decent people.  Dr. Martin Luther King said that one should be judged by the "Content of their character." I have no respect for Baez based solely on his character. The content of his character has been found wanting.  The same with Rivera.  I find them both lacking in ethics and morals.  And I think Rivera thinks entirely too much of himself.  Whatever credibility he once had, if any, evaporated with the opening of Al Capone's safe. And yes, he is a joke.  Nothing but a joke.

Didn't Geraldo do a behind bars interview with Charles Manson after he was convicted?  Isn't it crystal clear that is what he is hoping for here wth Casey?  He is blowing his horn about this whole trial so later he can get an exclusive behind bars interview with her aided by Baez of course.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 28, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »

Mission, I didn't even know he still had  show, but my guess would be NO...he wouldn't give up the spotlight....

But I think he get knocked on his azz kicked in Orlando and it won't be by a hurricane wave

here's one of his posts on FB

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo's convinced the prosecutors’ charge of premediated 1st degree murder & the death penalty against Casey Anthony are political-based injustice. And he says he'll kick the asses of Casey's prosecutors. He does however believe Casey's guilty of a lesser charge, perhaps involuntary manslaughter.-CT

How in the world does that ignoramus think he can kick the "Asses" of the prosecutors? He couldn't even polish their shoes. Does he think he can go into the courtroom and stand up and start acting for the defense?  He needs to keep his ample nose out of it and stay on Long Island with his young chick wife--which number is she, anyway, about 10? And if he's convinced that the prosecutors' charges are based on politics, in what way?  Rivera is about as insignificant as a gnat.  It is justice for Caylee that is important, not what that idiot thinks. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2011, 05:06:29 PM »

Geraldo is not the only one coming to Orlando to create some he77 this summer.  Karma is on the way, and we all know that Karma is a bi**h.

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/karma-planning-spontaneous-trip-to-orlando/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.