March 28, 2024, 11:49:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224847 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »

And I didn't get my invitation to the wedding.  Wah......

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 28, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »

Order denying motion for reconsideration regarding motion to exclude stain in trunk of car

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=78188703

That was short, sweet and to the point.  Casey sure can't say on an appeal that her lawyers didn't file enough motions to toss key evidence.

Although I will say I wonder why they never filed to toss evidence due to chain of custody..for the car, the garbage in the car and the items found in the car..but call me silly.  The car was out of her custody sitting in a parking lot for several days and then at a tow yard..but nada about that..hmm...maybe they knew that woould be hard to prove and at the time had Baden still lurking..so tossing key evidence on grounds that the experts weren't so expert was easier..wrong again circus boy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27347743/detail.html

Casey Prosecutor No Stranger To Courtroom Science
Jeff Ashton Gained First Conviction Based On DNA

there is a video of a very young Jeff Ashton!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must hs some iron clad contract with FOX.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! The hurricane vision is perfect Sunny! I have often wondered if he will make a place for Bia$$ on his show after this trial is over.

Mission, I didn't even know he still had  show, but my guess would be NO...he wouldn't give up the spotlight....

But I think he get knocked on his azz kicked in Orlando and it won't be by a hurricane wave

here's one of his posts on FB

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo's convinced the prosecutors’ charge of premediated 1st degree murder & the death penalty against Casey Anthony are political-based injustice. And he says he'll kick the asses of Casey's prosecutors. He does however believe Casey's guilty of a lesser charge, perhaps involuntary manslaughter.-CT
Yes he still has his show which is a mystery to me.  "Political Based Injustice?"  Wow he really is clueless.  Wonder how he would react if one of his children were murdered?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 28, 2011, 05:24:25 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Geraldo Rivera says he’ll raise ‘hell’ in Orlando

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando
Pfffffft like anyone takes anything Whorealdo has to say seriously......let's see.... Al Capone's vault comes to mind. 

Maybe Geraldo actually meant he was going to raise hell partying ---lol
LOL that might be Ono, he is known to be quite the player. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:04 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando

I saw where he was quoted making this statement....what a joke he is.

Hello Monks---Hi Sunny and Northern Rose---Geraldo Rivera should stick to opening deceased Mafia Dons' safes.  I don't know how he thinks he'll raise "Hell" in Orlando.  I hope the Judge hears about this and bars him from his courtroom.  I too think Geraldo Rivera is a racist. It is so bigoted to befriend Jose Baez simply because of his ethnic background, disregading the many reasons that he is anathema to decent people.  Dr. Martin Luther King said that one should be judged by the "Content of their character." I have no respect for Baez based solely on his character. The content of his character has been found wanting.  The same with Rivera.  I find them both lacking in ethics and morals.  And I think Rivera thinks entirely too much of himself.  Whatever credibility he once had, if any, evaporated with the opening of Al Capone's safe. And yes, he is a joke.  Nothing but a joke.

Didn't Geraldo do a behind bars interview with Charles Manson after he was convicted?  Isn't it crystal clear that is what he is hoping for here wth Casey?  He is blowing his horn about this whole trial so later he can get an exclusive behind bars interview with her aided by Baez of course.
I bet you are right, he is "banking" on the big interview. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 28, 2011, 05:27:09 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must hs some iron clad contract with FOX.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! The hurricane vision is perfect Sunny! I have often wondered if he will make a place for Bia$$ on his show after this trial is over.

Mission, I didn't even know he still had  show, but my guess would be NO...he wouldn't give up the spotlight....

But I think he get knocked on his azz kicked in Orlando and it won't be by a hurricane wave

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo's convinced the prosecutors’ charge of premediated 1st degree murder & the death penalty against Casey Anthony are political-based injustice. And he says he'll kick the asses of Casey's prosecutors. He does however believe Casey's guilty of a lesser charge, perhaps involuntary manslaughter.-CT

How in the world does that ignoramus think he can kick the "Asses" of the prosecutors? He couldn't even polish their shoes. Does he think he can go into the courtroom and stand up and start acting for the defense?  He needs to keep his ample nose out of it and stay on Long Island with his young chick wife--which number is she, anyway, about 10? And if he's convinced that the prosecutors' charges are based on politics, in what way?  Rivera is about as insignificant as a gnat.  It is justice for Caylee that is important, not what that idiot thinks. 
AMEN BB!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 28, 2011, 05:34:19 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
Yes he still has his show which is a mystery to me.  "Political Based Injustice?"  Wow he really is clueless.  Wonder how he would react if one of his children were murdered?   

Mission...here is just one of the posts to the azzwipe!!

‎10-20 years with time served is acceptable for Casey Anthony...would this be acceptable if one of YOUR children were murdered, Geraldo???????? Shame on you for supporting a baby killer. Time to write out another $5000 'anonymous donor' check to the defense!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 28, 2011, 05:35:24 PM »

Hi beautiful monkeys..... The trash killer soon will be fried! I am glad for that! Anyways, I want to ask if it was true that the place where caylee's remains were found, was the same place that the young killer just to buried her pets?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 28, 2011, 05:37:07 PM »

Hello Monks---Hi Sunny and Northern Rose---Geraldo Rivera should stick to opening deceased Mafia Dons' safes.  I don't know how he thinks he'll raise "Hell" in Orlando.  I hope the Judge hears about this and bars him from his courtroom.  I too think Geraldo Rivera is a racist. It is so bigoted to befriend Jose Baez simply because of his ethnic background, disregading the many reasons that he is anathema to decent people.  Dr. Martin Luther King said that one should be judged by the "Content of their character." I have no respect for Baez based solely on his character. The content of his character has been found wanting.  The same with Rivera.  I find them both lacking in ethics and morals.  And I think Rivera thinks entirely too much of himself.  Whatever credibility he once had, if any, evaporated with the opening of Al Capone's safe. And yes, he is a joke.  Nothing but a joke.

Didn't Geraldo do a behind bars interview with Charles Manson after he was convicted?  Isn't it crystal clear that is what he is hoping for here wth Casey?  He is blowing his horn about this whole trial so later he can get an exclusive behind bars interview with her aided by Baez of course.

BINGO!!!  I wonder how much he has given to JB?

here's another post for GR's fans:

You forgot to mention THIS tidbit from your idiotic article..."Rivera repeated his view that the first-degree murder charge against Anthony is unwarranted, because so many other women kill their children. Anthony’s trial begins next month. She is charged in the death of her daughter, Caylee." Remember? You deleted this a few hours ago, when I posted it here. BE PROUD AND OWN YOUR OWN WORDS, CREEP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »

OMG.........that eggtreenews is way too funny !!!!

-and I quote " Fate’s powerful wing, and skydive into the Orlando courthouse sometime in mid-May, aiming to crashland right into homicidal harlot Casey Anthony’s lap. "(snipped)
"While it’s somewhat unclear exactly where Karma has been this whole time- some say gagged and chained next to the smashed crosses in the blackhole that is Cindy Anthony’s soul"

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »

Pfffffft like anyone takes anything Whorealdo has to say seriously......let's see.... Al Capone's vault comes to mind. 

Geraldo a "player?" He is not good looking enough or rich enough to have even been let into my playpen back when I was "In the game."  He is the type I would have taken for a ride and made fun of with my girlfriends. He needs to stay married as he certainly is NOT a player that any worldly woman would ever hook up with. He is the type that has to get the kid bimbos because they don't know any better.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 28, 2011, 05:52:37 PM »

Geraldo Rivera

Mission...here is just one of the posts to the azzwipe!!

‎10-20 years with time served is acceptable for Casey Anthony...would this be acceptable if one of YOUR children were murdered, Geraldo???????? Shame on you for supporting a baby killer. Time to write out another $5000 'anonymous donor' check to the defense!
Azzwipe he is indeed Sunny - thank you for sharing with us.  Looks like he is taking some heat.  I might email Fox and let them know I don't appreciate his "threats" of violence in my home town  and no I do not live in Orlando.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »

BINGO!!!  I wonder how much he has given to JB?

here's another post for GR's fans:

You forgot to mention THIS tidbit from your idiotic article..."Rivera repeated his view that the first-degree murder charge against Anthony is unwarranted, because so many other women kill their children. Anthony’s trial begins next month. She is charged in the death of her daughter, Caylee." Remember? You deleted this a few hours ago, when I posted it here. BE PROUD AND OWN YOUR OWN WORDS, CREEP.
Love it!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2011, 05:54:47 PM »

OMG.........that eggtreenews is way too funny !!!!

-and I quote " Fate’s powerful wing, and skydive into the Orlando courthouse sometime in mid-May, aiming to crashland right into homicidal harlot Casey Anthony’s lap. "(snipped)
"While it’s somewhat unclear exactly where Karma has been this whole time- some say gagged and chained next to the smashed crosses in the blackhole that is Cindy Anthony’s soul"

That is some creative writing and yet so true.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

Maybe George is telling us something without telling us............

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2011, 05:58:17 PM »

Geraldo a "player?" He is not good looking enough or rich enough to have even been let into my playpen back when I was "In the game."  He is the type I would have taken for a ride and made fun of with my girlfriends. He needs to stay married as he certainly is NOT a player that any worldly woman would ever hook up with. He is the type that has to get the kid bimbos because they don't know any better.
I'm with you Turbo - but he may think it is a good time to hit the beaches, you know....."Girls gone wild" Pffffft.... in his dreams but the unfortunate thing is, like you said, the "kid bimbos" are his only option, women of real substance would not be possible.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2011, 06:10:21 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/28/2011           Notice of Filing Virginia Law Review Article from March 2009

Thanks for all your comments regarding the Docs and being on the State's list.   This could end up being very interesting.

March 2009, Volume 95, Issue 1

Invalid Forensic Science Testimony and Wrongful Convictions
by Brandon L. Garrett and Peter J. Neufeld
95 Va. L. Rev. 1 (2009)   View PDF 

http://virginialawreview.org/articles.php?article=254

Thanks NR....the first line of the article has a key word that have no basis in this case IMO........'This is the first study to explore the forensic science testimony by prosecution experts in the trials of innocent persons, all convicted of serious crimes, who were later exonerated by post-conviction DNA testing.'

DNA is not part of the forensic evidence in this case. 

"Innocent" i also a very important word that has NO business/relevance in this case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #418 on: April 28, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »

Hi beautiful monkeys..... The trash killer soon will be fried! I am glad for that! Anyways, I want to ask if it was true that the place where caylee's remains were found, was the same place that the young killer just to buried her pets?
Cecilita, I'm not sure if it is the same place or not. IIRC they buried the pets in the woods behind the school, so it is very possible. I'm sure a smarter monkey than me can remember where she said they would bury pets.

One thing I do know, when KC said Caylee was close, that is probably the only true statement to come out of her horse mouth. Poor Caylee was VERY close. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »

Cecilita, I'm not sure if it is the same place or not. IIRC they buried the pets in the woods behind the school, so it is very possible. I'm sure a smarter monkey than me can remember where she said they would bury pets.

One thing I do know, when KC said Caylee was close, that is probably the only true statement to come out of her horse mouth. Poor Caylee was VERY close. 

Casey's childhood friend Kio Marie told detectives early on in the investigation that her and Casey hung out behind the school on Suburban, and that they buried their childhood pets back there. Kio is also the friend that couldn't have her own children and offered to adopt Caylee at birth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.