March 28, 2024, 10:46:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224787 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #420 on: April 28, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »

Hi beautiful monkeys..... The trash killer soon will be fried! I am glad for that! Anyways, I want to ask if it was true that the place where caylee's remains were found, was the same place that the young killer just to buried her pets?
Cecilita, I'm not sure if it is the same place or not. IIRC they buried the pets in the woods behind the school, so it is very possible. I'm sure a smarter monkey than me can remember where she said they would bury pets.

One thing I do know, when KC said Caylee was close, that is probably the only true statement to come out of her horse mouth. Poor Caylee was VERY close. 

Casey's childhood friend Kio Marie told detectives early on in the investigation that her and Casey hung out behind the school on Suburban, and that they buried their childhood pets back there. Kio is also the friend that couldn't have her own children and offered to adopt Caylee at birth.
Thanks Sanmarie, I couldn't remember if it was behind or not.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 28, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I'm curious about this too tupelo.
I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.
Hopefully Sunny will weight in on this.

Morning can!  Thank you for your kind words the other day   I think how many times I have said...'she had to be nuts' to do so many of the things she has said and done. I am sure there are a host of people who have said the same thing. So perhaps the State will use them to quell any idea of her having a mental illness....or any other wild mental defense. We think Mason is an old fool.....but he is not...he plays one well though. IMO he has been around long enough to know all the TRICKS and is going to use  any and all he can.

Not at all Sunny, you're welcome!

I like what you have to say re the State's use.  I trust the State so much.

Let's hope Mason's tricks are ineffective!  Cagey like a fox, eh!

How long has he been using this 'old' gig?  His other stuff must have stopped working for him, so he turned to this.  It's not working for him, and I think it is a slap in the face of those who are truly old.

Also, the way our society now treats our older Americans, is shameful, pretending to be one would not enamor him to people, especially the men at the ages they want.  It is sickening, but it is the way that population gets treated, especially one with any type of disability (hearing issue).  I have seen it with my own eyes and it makes me want to barf, but will not be changed overnight.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I'm curious about this too tupelo.
I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.
Hopefully Sunny will weight in on this.

Morning can!  Thank you for your kind words the other day   I think how many times I have said...'she had to be nuts' to do so many of the things she has said and done. I am sure there are a host of people who have said the same thing. So perhaps the State will use them to quell any idea of her having a mental illness....or any other wild mental defense. We think Mason is an old fool.....but he is not...he plays one well though. IMO he has been around long enough to know all the TRICKS and is going to use  any and all he can.

Not at all Sunny, you're welcome!

I like what you have to say re the State's use.  I trust the State so much.

Let's hope Mason's tricks are ineffective!  Cagey like a fox, eh!

How long has he been using this 'old' gig?  His other stuff must have stopped working for him, so he turned to this.  It's not working for him, and I think it is a slap in the face of those who are truly old.

Also, the way our society now treats our older Americans, is shameful, pretending to be one would not enamor him to people, especially the men at the ages they want.  It is sickening, but it is the way that population gets treated, especially one with any type of disability (hearing issue).  I have seen it with my own eyes and it makes me want to barf, but will not be changed overnight.

sweet bearly!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 28, 2011, 08:21:10 PM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

Maybe George is telling us something without telling us............

iirc Cindy wanted to remain in the hearing room the day she was to give testimony.  icbw.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: April 28, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Excellent!

Great monkey, Brandi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:56 PM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

iirc Cindy wanted to remain in the hearing room the day she was to give testimony.  icbw.

This is a total 360 from when this started  in July 2008  for Cindy and George. 

When Casey's first hearing was coming up in front of Strickland, the evening before Cindy stated she and George would not be there..they knew where Casey was and she was fine..they would be working on the Caylee angle.  Interestingly enough  they were so naive at that point about court and the law, that they had to be subpoenaed to be at that first hearing..and arrived in shorts I think.  Then when they were being questioned by LDB about the worth of their house  Cindy couldn't understand why.  LDB  had to spell it out..you say you have the money or will get the money to bail out Casey ..so we need to confirm that you have the assets to do that......which they didn't ..a month later enter Padilla.

Wow ..it's been a long ride down the legal road with the A's...not wanting to appear at her first hearing, George giving testimony at the GJ ..and a total flip to where we are today..let me in..let me in!!!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 28, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

I can't imagine what we'll witness over the long trial. 
One of the monkeys said they think Cindy will be called early.  If so, I expect we'll see a lot of her nonsense, but hope HJJBP in the more formal setting of a trial is not as lenient with Geo. and Cindy as he has been thus far.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 28, 2011, 09:13:04 PM »

Geraldo is not the only one coming to Orlando to create some he77 this summer.  Karma is on the way, and we all know that Karma is a bi**h.

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/karma-planning-spontaneous-trip-to-orlando/

WO - I always have to go potty BEFORE reading eggtree!  thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 28, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 28, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Excellent!

Great monkey, Brandi!

Well, we knew that denial to reconsider was coming...its been a slam dunk, now let's get on the show on the road & get this skank convicted (justifiably so)   

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #430 on: April 28, 2011, 09:44:59 PM »

Have we heard a decision on George and Cindy being able to be in the courtroom and not sequestered?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 28, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

04/28/2011           Notice of Filing Virginia Law Review Article from March 2009

Thanks for all your comments regarding the Docs and being on the State's list.   This could end up being very interesting.

March 2009, Volume 95, Issue 1

Invalid Forensic Science Testimony and Wrongful Convictions
by Brandon L. Garrett and Peter J. Neufeld
95 Va. L. Rev. 1 (2009)   View PDF 

http://virginialawreview.org/articles.php?article=254

Thanks NR....the first line of the article has a key word that have no basis in this case IMO........'This is the first study to explore the forensic science testimony by prosecution experts in the trials of innocent persons, all convicted of serious crimes, who were later exonerated by post-conviction DNA testing.'

DNA is not part of the forensic evidence in this case. 

"Innocent" i also a very important word that has NO business/relevance in this case.

Agreed Curly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 28, 2011, 09:46:28 PM »

This is a total 360 from when this started  in July 2008  for Cindy and George. 

When Casey's first hearing was coming up in front of Strickland, the evening before Cindy stated she and George would not be there..they knew where Casey was and she was fine..they would be working on the Caylee angle.  Interestingly enough  they were so naive at that point about court and the law, that they had to be subpoenaed to be at that first hearing..and arrived in shorts I think.  Then when they were being questioned by LDB about the worth of their house  Cindy couldn't understand why.  LDB  had to spell it out..you say you have the money or will get the money to bail out Casey ..so we need to confirm that you have the assets to do that......which they didn't ..a month later enter Padilla.

Wow ..it's been a long ride down the legal road with the A's...not wanting to appear at her first hearing, George giving testimony at the GJ ..and a total flip to where we are today..let me in..let me in!!!

I'm sending an invitation to Cindy & George Anthony for an extended stay in the Perjury suite....1 cot and 3 meals included.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 28, 2011, 09:49:54 PM »

she did ...she always thinks she deserves special treatment...bullpoopy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #434 on: April 28, 2011, 09:52:40 PM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

I can't imagine what we'll witness over the long trial. 
One of the monkeys said they think Cindy will be called early.  If so, I expect we'll see a lot of her nonsense, but hope HJJBP in the more formal setting of a trial is not as lenient with Geo. and Cindy as he has been thus far.

Hi can!   

I would imagine that George and Cindy will be called to testify early. It's through them that the beginning of what happened to Caylee will come in. Without Casey's testimony, they'll be needed to establish that Casey left their house with Caylee, and that should be early on in the story the State will unfold for the jury. They'll get to watch most of the trial. We'll get to watch them too, once they testify and I'm very curious about their reactions.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 28, 2011, 09:52:40 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?

hi RO....I am glad you are OK....I don't have the answers to your questions...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 28, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »

Have we heard a decision on George and Cindy being able to be in the courtroom and not sequestered?

Not yet....

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: April 28, 2011, 09:55:04 PM »

Not that I know of, G2M! I don't think there's any way JP will allow that but that's JMO.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 28, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »

Every time I see him I picture seeing him getting knocked on his arse by  big hurricane wave in Galveston.  Monkey Devil!  He should not be allowed on TV period after giving away the troop location. He must hs some iron clad contract with FOX.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! The hurricane vision is perfect Sunny! I have often wondered if he will make a place for Bia$$ on his show after this trial is over.

Mission, I didn't even know he still had  show, but my guess would be NO...he wouldn't give up the spotlight....

But I think he get knocked on his azz kicked in Orlando and it won't be by a hurricane wave

here's one of his posts on FB

Geraldo Rivera
Geraldo's convinced the prosecutors’ charge of premediated 1st degree murder & the death penalty against Casey Anthony are political-based injustice. And he says he'll kick the asses of Casey's prosecutors. He does however believe Casey's guilty of a lesser charge, perhaps involuntary manslaughter.-CT

How in the world does that ignoramus think he can kick the "Asses" of the prosecutors? He couldn't even polish their shoes. Does he think he can go into the courtroom and stand up and start acting for the defense?  He needs to keep his ample nose out of it and stay on Long Island with his young chick wife--which number is she, anyway, about 10? And if he's convinced that the prosecutors' charges are based on politics, in what way?  Rivera is about as insignificant as a gnat.  It is justice for Caylee that is important, not what that idiot thinks. 
AMEN BB!

He can shout it from the rooftop what he thinks, the jury wont hear it.   He better be careful because he might get a few more chairs thrown at him & get his crooked nose broke again.   Whoraldo should be ashamed of himself that he has all but forgot that the victim in this case is Caylee Marie, it is not Casey & certainly not his yachting buddy, Jose.   Foxnews really needs to put away his mike once and for all.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #439 on: April 28, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »

Not that I know of, G2M! I don't think there's any way JP will allow that but that's JMO.
  Thanks CBB and Sunny!  I have popped in and out today but have read it all here and hoped I hadn't missed it.  I wish they could testify late in the trial so we didn't have to watch them.  But like someone posted earlier they probably will have to testify early. 
Every monkey here is so smart I can always find what I want to know here.  Thanks!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.