March 28, 2024, 02:06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #192 4/26/11 - 5/03/11  (Read 224803 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: April 28, 2011, 10:06:54 PM »

http://ht.cdn.turner.com/cnn/big/bestoftv/2011/04/28/exp.pn.caylee.anthony.voice.hln.ipad.qtref.mov

caylee singing you are my sunshine here

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #441 on: April 28, 2011, 10:11:42 PM »

This is so cute but it has always made me cry so I can't bring myself to listen to it.   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: April 28, 2011, 10:13:38 PM »

This is so cute but it has always made me cry so I can't bring myself to listen to it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 28, 2011, 10:15:24 PM »

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkIDPgvXAgo

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJrwPDZ4dAA

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKkJUEmdvK0
Thank you Northern - I may have to wait until I get home and pour a glass of wine to watch these.   
Trust me you'll need it..I watched the first part and it already has me fired up..makes me wonder can I really stomach the rest??
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 28, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkIDPgvXAgo

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJrwPDZ4dAA

YouTube - Casey Anthony: Jose Baez Interview 4/28/11 Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKkJUEmdvK0
Thank you Northern - I may have to wait until I get home and pour a glass of wine to watch these.   
Trust me you'll need it..I watched the first part and it already has me fired up..makes me wonder can I really stomach the rest??
I won't be watching this interview!  It will be hard enough to watch Bozo during the trial.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: April 28, 2011, 10:20:34 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Geraldo Rivera says he’ll raise ‘hell’ in Orlando

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-geraldo-rivera-says-he-ll-raise-hell-orlando

I saw where he was quoted making this statement....what a joke he is.

Hello Monks---Hi Sunny and Northern Rose---Geraldo Rivera should stick to opening deceased Mafia Dons' safes.  I don't know how he thinks he'll raise "Hell" in Orlando.  I hope the Judge hears about this and bars him from his courtroom.  I too think Geraldo Rivera is a racist. It is so bigoted to befriend Jose Baez simply because of his ethnic background, disregading the many reasons that he is anathema to decent people.  Dr. Martin Luther King said that one should be judged by the "Content of their character." I have no respect for Baez based solely on his character. The content of his character has been found wanting.  The same with Rivera.  I find them both lacking in ethics and morals.  And I think Rivera thinks entirely too much of himself.  Whatever credibility he once had, if any, evaporated with the opening of Al Capone's safe. And yes, he is a joke.  Nothing but a joke.

Didn't Geraldo do a behind bars interview with Charles Manson after he was convicted?  Isn't it crystal clear that is what he is hoping for here wth Casey?  He is blowing his horn about this whole trial so later he can get an exclusive behind bars interview with her aided by Baez of course.
Never Thought about that but I can see clearly now that's what he is hoping for..You are soo right..I'm thinking that this is his motive..what else can it be is it really that simple??
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2011, 10:29:59 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?

hi RO....I am glad you are OK....I don't have the answers to your questions...
Thanks Sunny I can always count on you to not miss a single thing wizz past ya..I thought for sure my question might be missed..humm well yes we are okay been staying out at friends Lost our AC in the middle of the southern heat and just now getting caught up..sure would like to know what his DD214 said from the military..I for one missed that part of the info on him..I had no clue he was in the Navy.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2011, 10:32:42 PM »

the 4 segments total about 45 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6eofuB4fkA
jose on InSessions part 1 4/28/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjNgYhy9Vq8
jose on InSessions part 2 4/28/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3xHPmNHHY
jose on InSessions part 3 4/28/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyS4EY39fo
jose on InSessions part 4 4/28/11

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »

I wonder if KC hears that countdown ticker like some women can hear their biological clock ticking?  Her time is just about up.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 28, 2011, 10:49:06 PM »

For those who are interested  Monkey Devil!  In Sessions is showing their interview with Bozo at present.
He is just talking about having a child at 17- he said "that 's when I had to man up" by that he meant he joined the Navy to get away, and had to be sued to provide child support I suppose....
Hey guys coming back in after the tornado tore threw here and all caught up but now I have one question..does anyone know what Discharge or DD214 Baez recieved from the Navy? and did he use his GI to attend/pay for law school?

Thanks Sunny I can always count on you to not miss a single thing wizz past ya..I thought for sure my question might be missed..humm well yes we are okay been staying out at friends Lost our AC in the middle of the southern heat and just now getting caught up..sure would like to know what his DD214 said from the military..I for one missed that part of the info on him..I had no clue he was in the Navy.

I remember the military service came up when Bozo was in foreclosure and trying to save his azz house I believe his mortgage was with Bank of America and in the court documents it stated  he had attempted to refinance, claiming some sort of veteran's status/benefits, but he did not provide any proof and BOA couldn't verify his service claims. At the time it really pee'd me off because so many of my family members have served and I wondered if Bozo was in violation of the "Stolen Valor Act,"  Seems to me somewhere on his website (may have been somewhere else) there were some inflated claims about it as well... I bet there's a smart savvy monkey here that probably saved those documents...you know, dead beat Dad, small claims court for failure to pay his friggin bills like the rest of us, blah, blah.....blah. He's a real piece of work in my book.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2011, 11:00:55 PM »

I remember the military service came up when Bozo was in foreclosure and trying to save his azz house I believe his mortgage was with Bank of America and in the court documents it stated  he had attempted to refinance, claiming some sort of veteran's status/benefits, but he did not provide any proof and BOA couldn't verify his service claims. At the time it really pee'd me off because so many of my family members have served and I wondered if Bozo was in violation of the "Stolen Valor Act,"  Seems to me somewhere on his website (may have been somewhere else) there were some inflated claims about it as well... I bet there's a smart savvy monkey here that probably saved those documents...you know, dead beat Dad, small claims court for failure to pay his friggin bills like the rest of us, blah, blah.....blah. He's a real piece of work in my book.
I sure hope bozo didn't lie about serving in the military when my son-in-law is over in Afghanistan right now while we are taking care of my daughter and granddaughter. 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: April 29, 2011, 12:15:04 AM »

Okay this info is coming from my husband a Marine , First if he did serve in the military he could use his VA benfits to purchase a house but here's the kicker only if he recieved an Honerable Discharge on his DD214. My husband is here and think that he should  be brought up on the "Stolen Valor Act" if he claimed he was in the military but could furnish no proof, you just don't throw away or lose your copy of your DD214.  You need it for housing, jobs sometimes even loans.  He just states that it's highly unlikely that any prior service memeber would "loose" it but if you do that you can contact your home of record va rep and they can assit you in getting a copy of your DD214. So there is a way of verifying if someone was actaully in the military.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 29, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/kxsN1p1ctCw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

For as secretive as CJBP is being about where jury selection will be held, I doubt he would show up at the very courthouse to be used a week before.  moo

I need some help understanding something.   Dr.s Weitz and Danzinger have been withdrawn as defense witnesses. I'm assuming the reason for that is that Casey would have had to get on the stand, just them speaking for her would not be sufficient.    Am I even close on this?

NOW, we have these very Dr.s on the State's witness list!   Why?  I don't get it at all. Is this a CYA type of thing?   Thanks for any input on this.

I'm curious about this too tupelo.
I think you could be right about the Dr's.  But I also have to wonder if what the Dr's had to offer, (when/if deposed by the State) was damaging to the defense.
Hopefully Sunny will weight in on this.

Morning can!  Thank you for your kind words the other day   I think how many times I have said...'she had to be nuts' to do so many of the things she has said and done. I am sure there are a host of people who have said the same thing. So perhaps the State will use them to quell any idea of her having a mental illness....or any other wild mental defense. We think Mason is an old fool.....but he is not...he plays one well though. IMO he has been around long enough to know all the TRICKS and is going to use  any and all he can.

Not at all Sunny, you're welcome!

I like what you have to say re the State's use.  I trust the State so much.

Let's hope Mason's tricks are ineffective!  Cagey like a fox, eh!

How long has he been using this 'old' gig?  His other stuff must have stopped working for him, so he turned to this.  It's not working for him, and I think it is a slap in the face of those who are truly old.

Also, the way our society now treats our older Americans, is shameful, pretending to be one would not enamor him to people, especially the men at the ages they want.  It is sickening, but it is the way that population gets treated, especially one with any type of disability (hearing issue).  I have seen it with my own eyes and it makes me want to barf, but will not be changed overnight.

sweet bearly!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 29, 2011, 12:50:05 AM »

I can't figure out this motion the Anthony's lawyer filed. It is 92 pages long and did I dream it or did Judge Perry already tell them no before? I swear I thought they wanted to be in hearings too but he said NO to them. They are NOT next of kin legally until KC is convicted. She is the only "next of kin" at this time unless the father shows up. hehehe

Maybe George is telling us something without telling us............

iirc Cindy wanted to remain in the hearing room the day she was to give testimony.  icbw.

This is a total 360 from when this started  in July 2008  for Cindy and George. 

When Casey's first hearing was coming up in front of Strickland, the evening before Cindy stated she and George would not be there..they knew where Casey was and she was fine..they would be working on the Caylee angle.  Interestingly enough  they were so naive at that point about court and the law, that they had to be subpoenaed to be at that first hearing..and arrived in shorts I think.  Then when they were being questioned by LDB about the worth of their house  Cindy couldn't understand why.  LDB  had to spell it out..you say you have the money or will get the money to bail out Casey ..so we need to confirm that you have the assets to do that......which they didn't ..a month later enter Padilla.

Wow ..it's been a long ride down the legal road with the A's...not wanting to appear at her first hearing, George giving testimony at the GJ ..and a total flip to where we are today..let me in..let me in!!!

access     

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #455 on: April 29, 2011, 12:50:49 AM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Am I dreaming this or is there a hearing tomorrow??

Sorry....... I think I'm still "all shook up" from the storms!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #456 on: April 29, 2011, 12:54:45 AM »

READ: Judge Denies Motion To Exclude Plant Growth Testimony
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706899/detail.html

READ: Judge Rejects Defense Request To Reconsider Stain Evidence
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27706806/detail.html

Awesome, clean house now.  No outstanding motions, right?  What's on the agenda for tomorrow's update hearing?   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 29, 2011, 01:09:56 AM »

It sure has been Gypsy. 

I can't imagine what we'll witness over the long trial. 
One of the monkeys said they think Cindy will be called early.  If so, I expect we'll see a lot of her nonsense, but hope HJJBP in the more formal setting of a trial is not as lenient with Geo. and Cindy as he has been thus far.

What if they are to be called at several points during the trial?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: April 29, 2011, 01:09:57 AM »

After watching Nancy tonight and listening to LP does anyone know if in the reports on the trunk of Casey's car was there listed any "turpins"(sp) found inside.  For the LP sound bit please follow this link and listen to point 3:20-3:55 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/4/kxsN1p1ctCw

Hi Ro! Good question and I don't know the answer, but
I have another........... what the heck is a "turpin"?   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #459 on: April 29, 2011, 01:15:23 AM »

Hi Monkeys!! 

Am I dreaming this or is there a hearing tomorrow??

Sorry....... I think I'm still "all shook up" from the storms!

I thought I read today it was set for May 2, which is Monday. But I could be wrong.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.